Author Topic: My favorite Keyboards so far. Matrix Meta75 moon walker edition  (Read 4790 times)

Offline keybay.tech

• KEYBAY
My favorite Keyboards so far. Matrix Meta75 moon walker edition
« on: Sat, 19 August 2023, 17:37:57 »
I love them so much.  ;D ;D ;D

Dark Grey Bronze Age Keycap set

Milky White with Hello World Keycap set

Offline EdgeOfInfinity

Re: My favorite Keyboards so far. Matrix Meta75 moon walker edition
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 24 August 2023, 12:37:37 »
nice builds! Matrix has some great looking finishes

Offline Rhienfo

• Why is everything I want here so expensive :(
« Reply #2 on: Thu, 24 August 2023, 17:51:54 »
I love them so much.  ;D ;D ;D

Dark Grey Bronze Age Keycap set

Milky White with Hello World Keycap set

Show Image

Show Image

That back weight is a strange thing but I kinda like it.

What switches are in the boards.
keyboard collection - fjell
More
cherry blacks - unlubed - filmed and springswapped with tx 55g mediums - alu Plate | pretty happy with this, the blacks were cherry picked so they weren't that scratchy to begin with, but currently breaking them in, may lube them with a dry lube like ro59 or ptfe powder.
| hhkb bt
More
lubed with tribosys 3203 | like topre a lot, prefer it lubed but did make less tactile but that might have been a skill issue. probably will get more tactile over time as the domes age.
| m0115
More
bad orange alps lol | definitely needs a restoration. planning on wax boiling them and maybe a replacement pcb because the board has only 2 key rollover apparently.
| praxis
More
gateron yellows - lubed with 205g0 - 62g tx mediums - pc plate | probably my favourite keyboard already, feels super nice and sounds pretty good, it's got a great layout as well. probably gonna build this with mx browns, I feel like it would suit the board more.
| camo filco
More
stock with silent reds | Pretty cool looking board, the silent reds are actually good, they are smooth and I don't mind the mushiness (it's not even that mushy as well). the layout is pretty weird, but is useable. will probably mod this in the future. maybe a pcb and plate swap, change the keycaps to something dolch like, and also spring swap the springs in the silent reds.

collection in pixel art
More

Offline juliday

• Synth, Controller, and Keyboard
    • SagakLabs
« Reply #3 on: Fri, 25 August 2023, 05:26:22 »
man the printing quality on the backside newspaper is stunning.
they even have the carvings!

Offline ander

• * Esteemed Elder
  • I type, therefore I am
« Reply #4 on: Sun, 24 September 2023, 17:44:19 »
These are very sharp! I love boards like these that manage to retain some of the classic retro styles, but are clearly cutting-edge as well.

What kind of switches do you have in these? It's like posting photos of your car without mentioning the engine.  ;D
We are not chasing wildly after beauty with fear at our backs. – Natalie Goldberg