geekhack Marketplace > Vendor Forums

GON's KeyboardWorks - Questions and Answers

<< < (3/214) > >>

CPTBadAss:
GON, your English is great. Keep up the good work! I know if I went to OTD or KBD, I'd have very poor Korean and have to use Google Translate :D

SmallFry:
Your English is a bit choppy, but VERY good compared to some of the English I've read. :) Some of your sentences don't quite flow, but the idea is there. The idea is more important than the flow of the sentence, in my opinion.

GON:

--- Quote from: CPTBadAss on Fri, 24 May 2013, 13:50:51 ---GON, your English is great. Keep up the good work! I know if I went to OTD or KBD, I'd have very poor Korean and have to use Google Translate :D

--- End quote ---

Some translations from English to Korean by google are hard to understand even for a native Korean like me. ;)

GON:

--- Quote from: SmallFry on Fri, 24 May 2013, 13:51:09 ---Your English is a bit choppy, but VERY good compared to some of the English I've read. :) Some of your sentences don't quite flow, but the idea is there. The idea is more important than the flow of the sentence, in my opinion.

--- End quote ---

Thanks. ;)
I hope I could have a chance to improve my English a lot.
For example, staying in an English spoken country like the US, Canada or UK.
In fact, I have never been to such countries. Here lies the reason of my clumsy English. ;)

WhiteFireDragon:
Do you own all these CNC machines yourself, or do you have connections to shops that manufacture your designs for cheap? It seems like you can get prototypes made easily.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version