Author Topic: [SOLD] NMB Hi-Tek Space Invaders black clicky  (Read 5844 times)

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
[SOLD] NMB Hi-Tek Space Invaders black clicky
« on: Wed, 20 July 2016, 16:44:15 »
Super clean excellent specimen from my personal collection.

$50 Paypal including domestic US shipping direct sale via Geekhack.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/252469173434?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
« Last Edit: Thu, 21 July 2016, 13:03:52 by fohat.digs »
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
Re: NMB Hi-Tek Space Invaders black clicky
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 20 July 2016, 16:49:42 »
Say... I got a board just like that one.  :p

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #2 on: Wed, 20 July 2016, 17:14:12 »

Say... I got a board just like that one.

Actually not. I had 2, and then I got a third that was truly "new". I sold you the 1st one, this is the 2nd.

The one I sold you was slightly different - the footprint of the case was smaller and I think that yours was PS/2.
Different model number, too, I think - wasn't yours an RT101+?

They are all very close. I had a hard time deciding which one to put up for sale when you bought yours.
This one is just as nice.
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #3 on: Wed, 20 July 2016, 17:30:59 »

Say... I got a board just like that one.

Actually not. I had 2, and then I got a third that was truly "new". I sold you the 1st one, this is the 2nd.

The one I sold you was slightly different - the footprint of the case was smaller and I think that yours was PS/2.
Different model number, too, I think - wasn't yours an RT101+?

They are all very close. I had a hard time deciding which one to put up for sale when you bought yours.
This one is just as nice.

Nah, I knew it was different.

I love the board. It's got a click I haven't tried before, and the caps are pleasant to feel when typing.
First time using a small Backspace in two decades; didn't realize how accustomed I've become to the more common ANSI ones...  :-\

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #4 on: Wed, 20 July 2016, 17:40:32 »

It's got a click I haven't tried before, and the caps are pleasant to feel when typing.
First time using a small Backspace in two decades; didn't realize how accustomed I've become to the more common ANSI ones.

That is the killer. I can use a bigass Enter all day, but the 1u Backspace makes me insane.

As far as I know, all Hi-Teks have great PBT dye-sub caps.