Author Topic: Phantom Filco TKL  (Read 1265 times)

Offline Ound

Phantom Filco TKL
« on: Fri, 23 May 2014, 19:49:07 »
Hi!

I have a Filco MJ2 TKL and kind of want to sell it because I got myself Poker II and I absolutely adore it and if I was wondering...

1. Would it be possible to mod Filco with Phantom PCB and Teensy ( desoldering switches and using the Filco plate, etc., basically just using Teensy and Phantom PCB )
2. Would I be able to emulate Poker II layout on Phantom easily ? ( I would like to have exact Poker II on my Filco, without AHK scripting + other keys for macros or some key combos/special keys )
3. What's the Fn layer on Phantom like, is that doable too ?
4. Or should I just sell this Filco for 130 EUR or ( used for 3 months ) and just get another 60% keyboard, perhaps GH60.

Offline Pacifist

• Report me *again* if there are gifs in my sig
  • * Elevated Elder
  • on hiatus
Re: Phantom Filco TKL
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 23 May 2014, 19:50:18 »
1. Would it be possible to mod Filco with Phantom PCB and Teensy ( desoldering switches and using the Filco plate, etc., basically just using Teensy and Phantom PCB )

Yes

2. Would I be able to emulate Poker II layout on Phantom easily ? ( I would like to have exact Poker II on my Filco, without AHK scripting + other keys for macros or some key combos/special keys )

Yes

3. What's the Fn layer on Phantom like, is that doable too ?

Anything you want

4. Or should I just sell this Filco for 130 EUR or ( used for 3 months ) and just get another 60% keyboard, perhaps GH60.

I doubt you can sell it for 130 euros

Offline Ound

Re: Phantom Filco TKL
« Reply #2 on: Sat, 24 May 2014, 03:49:21 »
Thanks for the reply. Probably will go on and mod it then. :thumb: