Author Topic: [GB] GMK Olivia | Shipping now-ish!  (Read 110159 times)

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
Re: [GB] GMK Olivia | Shipping soon or now!
« Reply #250 on: Sun, 28 October 2018, 08:30:04 »
How much for shipping in CONUS?
10 dollars ish

Sent from my mobile using Tapatalk

Offline slxdegrees

• Nerds With Keebs
    • Donate to Room To Read!
« Reply #251 on: Sun, 28 October 2018, 08:38:08 »
Will ZF and monokei have extras? Or will I have to pin my hopes of snagging one entirely on Novelkeys?

Offline schlep

« Reply #252 on: Sun, 28 October 2018, 09:31:11 »
Anyone ordered through monokei.us managed to get any notice of delivery yet?

Anyone?

Offline packman86

• Morning Coffee
Re: [GB] GMK Olivia | Shipping now-ish!
« Reply #253 on: Mon, 29 October 2018, 11:09:01 »
Got tracking.

Can't wait to get this thing mounted.
Keyboard Collection:

More

TGR Jane V2 | TGR Jane V2 CE | TGR Alice | TGR Dolice | TGR 910 | TGR x Singa UNIKORN 60 | Matrix 8XV 2.0 Korea Version | Matrix 8XV 2.0add | LZ CLS s h x | Duck Jetfire | TX-CP | QXP | Noxary X65 | RAMA M60-A | Model F62 "Kishsaver"

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #254 on: Mon, 29 October 2018, 11:48:18 »
Also got tracking from Novelkeys.  Can't believe this set is coming already.
- Keyboards: LZ-GH (Jailhouse Blues)M65-a, MIRA SE, E8-V1, MOON TKL, CA66
- Keyboard Case Painting Tips -
- Join Mechanical Keyboards photography group on Flickr -

Offline Lormania

« Reply #255 on: Mon, 29 October 2018, 11:54:58 »
Also got my tracking from Novelkeys. So stoked! This was the first keysets I purchased.

Offline ptykozoon

« Reply #256 on: Wed, 31 October 2018, 08:04:23 »
anyone have the link?

Offline Aerizu

• Professional Lurker
« Reply #257 on: Wed, 31 October 2018, 08:04:47 »
Bought extras from NovelKeys! WOOOO AWW YEAH!!!

Offline mrpetrov

« Reply #258 on: Wed, 31 October 2018, 08:05:34 »
Got the lot from Novelkeys just now, sweet! https://novelkeys.xyz/products/gmk-olivia

Offline V. Vega

« Reply #259 on: Wed, 31 October 2018, 08:09:02 »
I got a base kit and an extras kit as soon as it went up!

Offline OracleKev

« Reply #260 on: Wed, 31 October 2018, 08:39:51 »
Base already gone :(

Offline mrpetrov

« Reply #261 on: Wed, 31 October 2018, 08:47:46 »
Email or contact candykeys - they should have at least two more in stock soon I think.

Offline mgsickler

« Reply #262 on: Wed, 31 October 2018, 09:21:41 »
All my GB orders were shipped out yesterday.

Extras went up for sale just a little bit ago, and we are completely out of base kits. Keep in mind that some people may back out, so stock could come back at some point.

Offline Beatnutz

« Reply #263 on: Wed, 31 October 2018, 10:59:36 »
Email or contact candykeys - they should have at least two more in stock soon I think.

Why is that? They've sold their extras already.

Offline mrpetrov

« Reply #264 on: Wed, 31 October 2018, 13:43:05 »

Because me and another user had both bought from candykeys but have cancelled our orders this morning  because we got what we needed from novelkeys. (And candykeys didn’t mind at all).

Offline Beatnutz

« Reply #265 on: Wed, 31 October 2018, 14:36:18 »

Because me and another user had both bought from candykeys but have cancelled our orders this morning  because we got what we needed from novelkeys. (And candykeys didn’t mind at all).

Ahh I see, well thats a good lead for those who are interested  :)

Offline AaronR

« Reply #266 on: Wed, 31 October 2018, 16:21:09 »
When is zfrontier going to ship?

Offline jumpmineralwater

• jumpmineralwater IG
« Reply #267 on: Wed, 31 October 2018, 23:52:53 »
Anyone ordered through monokei.us managed to get any notice of delivery yet?

Anyone?

Just received a shipping notification this morning.

Hours later, a package from monokei was delivered to my front door. Will open it when I'm home later.

Hope you get yours soon!

Offline clochette

« Reply #268 on: Thu, 01 November 2018, 06:53:58 »
got mine from monokei today
just a little surprised as i was just suddenly SMS'ed a tracking number, I thought it was my Kono Kira cause courier said keyboard

still happy nonetheless!

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #269 on: Fri, 02 November 2018, 12:10:16 »

GMK Olivia on a rose gold Klippe

Typing sounds here

Offline donut_sauce

« Reply #270 on: Fri, 02 November 2018, 14:08:30 »

Typing sounds here

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Looks great! Was that you that cut off the center post of your klippe? Thinking about doing that on mine.

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #271 on: Fri, 02 November 2018, 14:39:56 »

Typing sounds here

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Looks great! Was that you that cut off the center post of your klippe? Thinking about doing that on mine.

No I have not modified the case in any way.

Offline donut_sauce

« Reply #272 on: Sat, 03 November 2018, 10:13:59 »
Olivia on a Champagne TX-60
206654-0

Offline ptykozoon

« Reply #273 on: Sat, 03 November 2018, 12:58:02 »
Throwing these on a gold case seems obligatory, but maybe seeing some greens (lime green) splashed in there as it's a complimentary color would work..

Offline V. Vega

« Reply #274 on: Mon, 05 November 2018, 14:41:36 »
My set from Novelkey's extras came today! I'm so glad I was able to grab one.

Offline donut_sauce

« Reply #275 on: Mon, 05 November 2018, 15:27:44 »
That looks👌

Offline ptykozoon

« Reply #276 on: Mon, 05 November 2018, 17:59:14 »
« Last Edit: Mon, 05 November 2018, 18:04:36 by ptykozoon »

Offline Rumai

« Reply #277 on: Tue, 06 November 2018, 16:17:37 »
Received mine yesterday. Does look good in person, particularly the rose color and the rose on black. Set was well-designed and looks clean.

Unfortunately, the quality control is not at all what I would have expected. My spacebar has noticeable flaws on the edges. I see them when standing 6 ft away from my desk. Also a weird circular bump and a couple blemishes/marks on the front. The number keys look like they bled a bit (?). Not sure what term to use or what part of the process would cause this, but very uneven and weirdly bolder on parts of the numbers. 1 is much thicker than 2, 2 is much thicker at the bottom of the 2 than the top of the 2, etc.

https://imgur.com/a/5BUGaxc

Everything but the circular bump on the spacebar looks worse in person. I'm having trouble capturing it on camera. The pictures of the 1-3 keys look okay to me, while they look much more like a $30 set from Aliexpress up close.

Same is true on the 5 key, bolder than other numbers for some reason. Have only been able to glance over the rest of the set, but hoping it's mostly okay. Unfortunately, I'm buried at work and can't take the time to do a more complete check or photoshoot.

My luck that the damaged spacebar is the one I need hihi. Definitely the most frustrating piece as it stands out so much.

Idk, maybe this is the standard level of QC for GMK. I'll admit I'm brand new to this, but photos from others of this and other sets look like they passed a different check than mine.

Feels like this was in a b-stock stack, and someone decided to ship it anyway.

Not trying to be a downer in an otherwise upbeat point in the thread! Looking forward to seeing more pictures, as it really does look great outside of these QC issues.

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #278 on: Tue, 06 November 2018, 16:20:54 »
Received mine yesterday. Does look good in person, particularly the rose color and the rose on black. Set was well-designed and looks clean.

Unfortunately, the quality control is not at all what I would have expected. My spacebar has noticeable flaws on the edges. I see them when standing 6 ft away from my desk. Also a weird circular bump and a couple blemishes/marks on the front. The number keys look like they bled a bit (?). Not sure what term to use or what part of the process would cause this, but very uneven and weirdly bolder on parts of the numbers. 1 is much thicker than 2, 2 is much thicker at the bottom of the 2 than the top of the 2, etc.

Everything but the circular bump on the spacebar looks worse in person. I'm having trouble capturing it on camera. The pictures of the 1-3 keys look okay to me, while they look much more like a $30 set from Aliexpress up close.

Same is true on the 5 key, bolder than other numbers for some reason. Have only been able to glance over the rest of the set, but hoping it's mostly okay. Unfortunately, I'm buried at work and can't take the time to do a more complete check or photoshoot.

My luck that the damaged spacebar is the one I need hihi. Definitely the most frustrating piece as it stands out so much.

Idk, maybe this is the standard level of QC for GMK. I'll admit I'm brand new to this, but photos from others of this and other sets look like they passed a different check than mine.

Not trying to be a downer in an otherwise upbeat point in the thread! Looking forward to seeing more pictures, as it really does look great outside of these QC issues.

The circular bumps are normal. They're always there on GMK sets from the way they're produced and then split/clipped into each individual key. As for the rest of the flaws, I can't speak much about them, but it seems like it may be more ordinary than we think.

Offline Beatnutz

« Reply #279 on: Thu, 08 November 2018, 13:11:32 »
Mounted the set on my Nightfox. Not the keeb I am planning to use it on but it ended up looking better than I thought.

Offline KingRama

• * Maker
  • www.rama.works
    • RAMA WORKS®
« Reply #280 on: Thu, 08 November 2018, 21:18:40 »
Got mine in yesterday!! Thanks Olivia and Mike!! Absolutely beautiful set  :o

More: https://imgur.com/a/pvxFrXh
Didn't notice my personal messages have been disabled for those thinking you have been blocked - to contact please reach out through Facebook messages or support email!
WEB: https://rama.works/
STORE: https://ramaworks.store/
INSTA: @ramaworks
FB: ramaworks

Offline mrpetrov

« Reply #281 on: Thu, 08 November 2018, 21:21:19 »
Got mine in yesterday!! Thanks Olivia and Mike!! Absolutely beautiful set  :o

Show Image

Show Image

More: https://imgur.com/a/pvxFrXh

Wow, just wow.

Offline Okonomiyaki#2832

• Eating Okonomiyaki
« Reply #282 on: Tue, 13 November 2018, 20:56:14 »

Mine is here too.

Offline monkeyrawr

« Reply #283 on: Thu, 15 November 2018, 21:33:44 »
When is zfrontier going to ship?

This.

Has anyone who ordered from zfrontier got a shipping notification or anything yet?

Offline Rumai

« Reply #284 on: Tue, 20 November 2018, 21:25:49 »

NovelKeys feels this is all normal, including the spacebar ("flashing"). Seems to have washed his hands of this.

I do credit him for a quick and thorough response.

Just FWIW, buyer beware, etc.

Offline mrpetrov

« Reply #285 on: Tue, 20 November 2018, 21:32:20 »

NovelKeys feels this is all normal, including the spacebar ("flashing"). Seems to have washed his hands of this.

I do credit him for a quick and thorough response.

Just FWIW, buyer beware, etc.

GMK keycaps certainly came come with little imperfections like that. Can you take a fine grain file and just get rid of it - no harm no foul?

On inspection, the base of my 2 is slightly thicker that the rest of the number as well but certainly not material enough to bother me personally and definitely nothing like a $30 aliexpress set.:)

Offline Lormania

« Reply #286 on: Sun, 25 November 2018, 17:45:12 »
Did those Olivia themed cables ever get produced? I haven't seen anything on them in a while.

Offline udller

« Reply #287 on: Fri, 30 November 2018, 10:48:27 »
has any one got shipping info from zfrontier.com?

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #288 on: Fri, 30 November 2018, 11:28:56 »
has any one got shipping info from zfrontier.com?

I've just heard that bulk set imports get stuck in Chinese customs for a long time, and there are significant delays for zFrontier shipping of such products as a result.  Many GMK sets have been affected by such delays.
- Keyboards: LZ-GH (Jailhouse Blues)M65-a, MIRA SE, E8-V1, MOON TKL, CA66
- Keyboard Case Painting Tips -
- Join Mechanical Keyboards photography group on Flickr -

Offline trikoi00

• GMK bias
« Reply #289 on: Thu, 27 December 2018, 04:11:38 »
Still no shipping from Zfrontier.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Offline Artemie

• Don't Let Your Memes Be Dreams
« Reply #290 on: Tue, 01 January 2019, 09:28:38 »
A lil something I spent the night taking pictures of.

| 420CL | Fanoe | Porpoise | KFE R1 Silver| MxSS |  is0 Pink & Silver | HBCP Polycarbonate | Matrix 2.0 Additional Purple | TGR Police | Singa Jaguar Green | KFE R2 Blue | RS so lit | Dolch CR Black | Jelly 60 Blue | Belle en Rose | Kei R2 Olive | Dalco 959 Mini | Aripeko
More
Boards in GB: | IU board |
Previous Boards: QXP | Singa  | UTD | Taichi | Jane v2 Red | Jane v2 CE

Offline MightyFineShindig

« Reply #291 on: Thu, 03 January 2019, 17:54:33 »
Is there any chance zFrontier will have extras for sale?
Canoe | MxSS | M60-A | Aegis | Unikorn | Constellation

Offline ian13

« Reply #292 on: Thu, 03 January 2019, 21:19:29 »
Is there any chance zFrontier will have extras for sale?

I'm seriously hoping for this as well! :D

Offline AaronR

« Reply #293 on: Sun, 06 January 2019, 23:37:20 »
Any updates on zfrontier orders?

Offline ST999

« Reply #294 on: Mon, 07 January 2019, 02:56:15 »
Seems like zfrontier has finally started shipping

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline AlcoholEnthusiast

« Reply #295 on: Mon, 07 January 2019, 23:28:23 »
Is zfrontier supposed to have extras at some point? Or did they already sell the extras?

Offline ian13

« Reply #296 on: Thu, 17 January 2019, 09:40:05 »
Hoping to have an R2 of this set.. Why oh why did I missed this set. I feel so bad.. :(

Offline heyitsqi

« Reply #297 on: Thu, 17 January 2019, 12:20:21 »
Same. Hoping for a R2 but right now if anyone is looking to part with it hit me up ;)

Offline infinitestratas

« Reply #298 on: Thu, 17 January 2019, 20:35:09 »
Only gotten into this hobby recently, would love to have a r2 of this

Offline AlcoholEnthusiast

« Reply #299 on: Thu, 17 January 2019, 21:07:50 »
Yes pls for round 2