Author Topic: Tactile Zine Presents: Tactile x booper - boop! collab - Shipping Completed  (Read 28917 times)

Offline fatpolomanjr

Oh my ****! I love carcassonne but never have anyone interested enough to play. Always want to play "that one train game" or "that game with all the diseases". Poor carccassonne never gets any love.
Some guys keep on saying they believe in Jesus, and keep doing a lot of shameful things.
Current GH Classified Post (LF Arcade Floor, Garbield and CYM Otter and Keyng)

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
Oh my ****! I love carcassonne but never have anyone interested enough to play. Always want to play "that one train game" or "that game with all the diseases". Poor carccassonne never gets any love.

Carcassonne is way easier than those games!

Offline LiQuiDs

Invoice or winning email already sent? or not?  pray......  :-X ;D
Great art is an instant arrested in eternity.

Offline shuangmu

I think it's over :blank:
                                                                           Love Artisan<3
                                                                                                                                       Love geekhack                     

Offline LiQuiDs

I think it's over :blank:

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Great art is an instant arrested in eternity.

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
All of the winning Big Bundle raffle emails have gone out as of 5:43 PM Eastern Time on 7/10/18. If you received a winning email, please read Update 1 in the OP carefully. It will tell you which caps are available in the random draw.

The small bundle sale link is now live.

Please note the sale is first come first serve. Shipping is $3 worldwide. It's limited to 38.

Hoff got me into it and it's super fun. Board games have been a big part of my fun time lately :D.

Offline ejewell89

• 4ever Smol
I got an email. Can't wait for the invoice. :).

I'm just glad I get to support you two in your creative endeavors <3

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
wooo.  thanks CPTBoopAss!
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline Gettys

Im overly happy/excited I am able to get in on the big package.  Can't wait to see what it holds!

Offline jebbra

• jebbra.net
BIG thanks for the FCFS small bundle! Can't believe I just aware of your zine today :thumb:

Offline SeedyOne

No email about the big one so I snagged the small one just now, thanks!  :thumb:

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
We're about half way sold out right now. Remember, it's first come first serve for the Small Bundle and there's no more being made after these #38.

Thanks so much for everyone's interest. I've been working on this for a while and pretty much nonstop throughout June. It took up all of my free time and I wasn't sure what to expect out of the sale (I never doubted booper or kelly though obviously). Sometimes when you're in your own echo chamber in your head, you really don't know how things will play out. Thanks for all the kind words, the ridiculous amounts of entries for the Big Bundles, the emails, and PMs.

Offline audax989

• NOM NOM NOM
    • Guam Mechanical Keyboards
We're about half way sold out right now. Remember, it's first come first serve for the Small Bundle and there's no more being made after these #38.

Thanks so much for everyone's interest. I've been working on this for a while and pretty much nonstop throughout June. It took up all of my free time and I wasn't sure what to expect out of the sale (I never doubted booper or kelly though obviously). Sometimes when you're in your own echo chamber in your head, you really don't know how things will play out. Thanks for all the kind words, the ridiculous amounts of entries for the Big Bundles, the emails, and PMs.

Thank you so much for the work you have done. Its a bittersweet feeling of finally getting my first and last tactile zine at the same time. :)

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro

Thank you so much! Can't wait to see your hard work in zine form.

Sent from my mobile using Tapatalk

Offline Novice

• Bludgeoned Kaps
    • Insta

Really looking forward to the small bundle! Stoked in fact!   :thumb:
I'm not superstitious but I am a little stitious.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
There's a small bundle with my name on it!  :p

Offline R.bb

Didn't win on the big buddies but thanks for the FCFS small raffle! ;)

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
Whoot! Got a small bundle. Thanks cpt!

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
Some updates for ya'll.

Small Bundle: We're down to 14 remaining. Sales close on 7/21 2359 Eastern Time. Don't sleep. Get them before they're gone.

Big Bundle: Invoices haven't gone out yet. I've been extremely busy in the last few weeks and snuck in the sale and zine stuff in any available free time. This week there wasn't any free time other than like a 2 hour window. I will try and have them out this weekend (7/13-7/16)

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
Go, go! Get those small bundles!!  :thumb:

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
Some updates for ya'll.

Small Bundle: We're down to 14 remaining. Sales close on 7/21 2359 Eastern Time. Don't sleep. Get them before they're gone.

Big Bundle: Invoices haven't gone out yet. I've been extremely busy in the last few weeks and snuck in the sale and zine stuff in any available free time. This week there wasn't any free time other than like a 2 hour window. I will try and have them out this weekend (7/13-7/16)

By this weekend I meant I figured out how to batch invoice in Paypal easily and the emails have been sent out.

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
There was an unpaid Big Bundle so there is one lucky new winner who will be emailed tonight.

There's TWELVE Small Bundles left. Don't miss out. Sales close on Saturday 7/21/18. We'll never make these again.

Offline Corgi Butts

It’s like Willy Wonka!  Just when they thought all the golden tickets were found...Bam!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
And just like that the Big Bundle is sold out. All invoices have been paid so if you missed out and still want to cop something, consider grabbing a Small Bundle. Noodle is adorable and you can see a picture of her. And I guess caps are cool.

As a little update, I'll be shipping everything no later than Sunday 7/29/18. Please be patient. I'll keep posting updates as I have them.

Offline SeedyOne

Thanks for the update, looking forward to the bundles arriving  :thumb:

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
Last chance to dance. Small Bundles are closed for sale tomorrow.

Offline MrTq

When will Big Bundle be shipped?

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
When will Big Bundle be shipped?

As a little update, I'll be shipping everything no later than Sunday 7/29/18. Please be patient. I'll keep posting updates as I have them.

Today I've been working on packing everything up. I cannot promise any timing as I have very limited free time and I'm doing my best to get everything out. Please be patient. This isn't my full time job and my day job takes up much of my time during the week. I don't work a standard 9-5 :(.
« Last Edit: Sun, 22 July 2018, 17:01:20 by CPTBadAss »

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
I'm done packing the Small Bundles and 70% through packing the Big Bundles.

After packing I need to print out all the shipping labels. I'm hoping I'll get everything in the mail by Sunday.

Offline OfTheWild

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Make things. Have fun.
    • Studios of the Wild
I'm done packing the Small Bundles and 70% through packing the Big Bundles.

After packing I need to print out all the shipping labels. I'm hoping I'll get everything in the mail by Sunday.

You're already ahead of the curve! No rush
So excited to read the new Tactile!
-Dana

Offline SeedyOne

Actual status reports? Who does such a thing  :))

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
Small Bundles are all packed up. Thank dog for thermal printers. It was SOOOOO easy with that piece of gear.

Big Bundles are all packed up and I'm working shipping labels as we speak. Probably about 20% finished? Gotta print and tape em on the packages over the weekend. I see the light at the end of the tunnel. As much as I enjoyed this project, I'm ready to be finished with the grind.

Everything should be in the mail this weekend. But if anything weird happens, definitely will be in the mail by early next week. Small Bundles do not have tracking. Big Bundles will have tracking as the labels are generated.

Offline jjwax

Small Bundles are all packed up. Thank dog for thermal printers. It was SOOOOO easy with that piece of gear.

Big Bundles are all packed up and I'm working shipping labels as we speak. Probably about 20% finished? Gotta print and tape em on the packages over the weekend. I see the light at the end of the tunnel. As much as I enjoyed this project, I'm ready to be finished with the grind.

Everything should be in the mail this weekend. But if anything weird happens, definitely will be in the mail by early next week. Small Bundles do not have tracking. Big Bundles will have tracking as the labels are generated.

Thanks for the update! Pumped to get my hands on all this swag!

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
Everything has been mailed out as of today at 1730. The Big Bundles have tracking which Paypal should have sent out. The Small Bundles do not have tracking.

This has been the biggest project I've done to date with Tactile and honestly, I'm tired. Been a long two months of working on this. But it was worth it; this was something I never thought I'd get the chance to do with some lovely people. Thanks for the support, patience, and excitement which really kept me going. Looking forward to seeing the pictures of people getting their stuff. :)

Offline SeedyOne

Right on, looking forward to it! Thanks for all you guys have done!

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
Thank you, thank you so much for all the hard work and for bringing this work to us. I really look forward to this special issue of Tactile.

Sent from my mobile using Tapatalk

Offline OfTheWild

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Make things. Have fun.
    • Studios of the Wild
Re: Tactile Zine Presents: Tactile x booper - boop! collab - Shipping Completed
« Reply #136 on: Wed, 01 August 2018, 16:23:24 »
The print already found a frame and a spot on the wall in the living room. Wow you two, what a fantastic project! I was so excited to read through the notes you both put in the 'zine and those pictures are great!
 And of course, my first official Boop! cap as well
« Last Edit: Wed, 01 August 2018, 16:28:53 by OfTheWild »
-Dana

Offline ejewell89

• 4ever Smol
« Reply #137 on: Thu, 02 August 2018, 09:39:06 »
The print already found a frame and a spot on the wall in the living room. Wow you two, what a fantastic project! I was so excited to read through the notes you both put in the 'zine and those pictures are great!
 And of course, my first official Boop! cap as well
Show Image

Dana I bet you make the meanest burgers on that grill  :)) :p

Offline wino6687

« Reply #138 on: Fri, 03 August 2018, 09:30:20 »
Got my prints all framed and my cap on a board!! Thanks Cap and Boop for the raffle, it was so cool to get the zine and prints in addition to a cap.

I'm just curious, any chance you know how many of each sculpt there was?

Offline ejewell89

• 4ever Smol
« Reply #139 on: Fri, 03 August 2018, 10:23:27 »
Got my prints all framed and my cap on a board!! Thanks Cap and Boop for the raffle, it was so cool to get the zine and prints in addition to a cap.

I feel like this only matters if you want to try and trade/sell them. why not just enjoy the cap you have for what it is?

Offline wino6687

« Reply #140 on: Fri, 03 August 2018, 19:53:14 »

I feel like this only matters if you want to try and trade/sell them. why not just enjoy the cap you have for what it is?

Wow, really honestly just curious, no need to get upset
« Last Edit: Fri, 03 August 2018, 19:59:15 by wino6687 »

Offline audax989

• NOM NOM NOM
    • Guam Mechanical Keyboards
« Reply #141 on: Sat, 04 August 2018, 06:49:01 »
Mod Edit: Removed picture with personal information - please edit out and re-upload the photo

Small bundle came in! Such a bittersweet feeling getting my first tactile zine and will probably be my last. some awesome photos and a look into boops process was really cool. I really wish I knew about mechanical keyboards sooner. Awesome stuff Anson  :thumb: Kate  :thumb: and Noodle and Kelly!  :thumb:
« Last Edit: Mon, 06 August 2018, 14:09:05 by HoffmanMyster »

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #142 on: Mon, 06 August 2018, 17:13:16 »

Wow, really honestly just curious, no need to get upset

I intentionally did not keep track of how many variants of caps there were. There are 50 caps for this run. The OP has the different sculpt options. But I honestly don't even know how many of each sculpts were available. And I did the best to randomize who received which cap. Maybe booper might know but I don't. :)

Mod Edit: Removed picture with personal information - please edit out and re-upload the photo

Small bundle came in! Such a bittersweet feeling getting my first tactile zine and will probably be my last. some awesome photos and a look into boops process was really cool. I really wish I knew about mechanical keyboards sooner. Awesome stuff Anson  :thumb: Kate  :thumb: and Noodle and Kelly!  :thumb:

Well....it won't be the last zine as I explained in the geekhack Tactile Zine thread. It's just the last of the geekhack/mechanical keyboard focused zines. If you like what I do, or especially enjoyed the zine/4x6 in this sale, consider continuing to support me as I transition to photography. :)