Author Topic: [H] Nutty Norbatouch Bundle (ePBT, rings,etc) , Zealencios [W] $430  (Read 2058 times)

Offline GeneriksGiraffe

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Living the Rubber Life
Hi all :D

I need money for the Duck Raven :) I have a nice board for you all today to check out! Not looking to split this up right now unless you really don't want the keycaps, then I'd part that out if you want. This is one of my favorite Topre boards, and I am sad to see it go, but here it is! I am willing to trade as well. I don't have any trades on GH but I have over thirty on /r/mechmarket.

https://imgur.com/a/AN6myDU <-- Timestamps + potato glamour

Norbatouch Bundle
  • Coolermaster Novatouch TKL: stabs need lube, otherwise wonderful to type on! And of course it has the original MX sliders so you can pop on any fancy keyset you want
  • Norbauer R1 Silver CNC Aluminum Case + Packaging (screw-on aluminum feet, hex key, box, insert): minor scuffs but nothing noticeable in use.
  • KBDFans Silencing Rings installed on alphas and some other keys. These make the board sound really nice and muted. Comparing the silenced keys with the non-silenced ones is not a big difference in sound or key feel.
  • EnjoyPBT Black on Black TKL set: This set looks super super clean on this board. There is a visible scratch on the V and spacebar keys. Normally I don't like putting a very dark set on a light-colored silver case, but here it looks drop-dead gorgeous IMO. Pretty thick keycaps for a cherry-profile set. They sound great and are extremely smooth for PBT!
  • Costs: Novatcouh $220, Norbauer Case $275, KBDFans Silencing Rings $25, EnjoyPBT set $70 == $590 + shipping costs. Asking price is $530 USD $430 + shipping!!

Zealencios
  • I have either 70 or 100 Zealencios (too lazy to count). I only mounted these once. They are pretty good at silencing your MX switches, but I personally didn't like them. You may! - $25 USD $20 USD + shipping

WANTS (in order of preference; bold == pls pls)
  • HHKB Professional 1 (PLEASE SOMEONE SELL/TRADE ME THIS I AM DESPERATE)
  • Paypal (prefer $$$ over trades, unless its alps or HHKB stuff)
  • Alps keysets: I need enough to cover the Duck Raven. I already have a bunch of alps keysets, but not all of the right keysizes and stuff. Please HMU with your offers!
  • BKE Ultra Lights, just enough to cover my other HHKB
  • Tribosys 3204 for Topre lubing purposes
  • Other cool stuff (especially alps stuff)

Message me on Discord @simonjl#3794 or reddit /u/GeneriksGiraffe. I don't really check my GH messages often.

Thanks for looking!! :thumb:
« Last Edit: Thu, 06 September 2018, 19:22:08 by GeneriksGiraffe »
SOMEONE PLEASE SELL/TRADE ME AN HHKB PRO 1

Offline GeneriksGiraffe

• Living the Rubber Life
Bump! New Norbatouch bundle for sale and new trade stuff!

Offline duckboi

Hey, just a note: you called it the "Norbaforce" in the title. Its a norbatouch!  :p GLWS!
The m0ar empty you feel,  the m0ar space for Keycaps..

Offline GeneriksGiraffe

• Living the Rubber Life
Hey, just a note: you called it the "Norbaforce" in the title. Its a norbatouch!  :p GLWS!

Oops. Fixed!

Offline GeneriksGiraffe

• Living the Rubber Life
Bump. PRICE DROP  ;D

Offline GeneriksGiraffe

• Living the Rubber Life
Bump for big boi price drop