geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] Out of the Vault - Megaton Drop II

<< < (2/3) > >>

nateth:

--- Quote from: 00zeRO on Fri, 21 July 2023, 11:04:19 ---I love it!

Would you have any colorway suggestions?

--- End quote ---

I'd love to see the Nuka Cola keycaps again if that's an option.

I remember those silvery looking caps. Maybe something bronze-like to give a tarnished or patina-like look.

I thought I remembered some trouble in the past GB  due to IP or licensing. I take it Bethesda isn't being obnoxious about this sort of thing anymore?

This is beyond the scope of this IC, but Starfield themed keycaps would be awesome.

00zeRO:

--- Quote from: nateth on Fri, 21 July 2023, 11:37:47 ---
--- Quote from: 00zeRO on Fri, 21 July 2023, 11:04:19 ---I love it!

Would you have any colorway suggestions?

--- End quote ---

I'd love to see the Nuka Cola keycaps again if that's an option.

I remember those silvery looking caps. Maybe something bronze-like to give a tarnished or patina-like look.

I thought I remembered some trouble in the past GB  due to IP or licensing. I take it Bethesda isn't being obnoxious about this sort of thing anymore?

This is beyond the scope of this IC, but Starfield themed keycaps would be awesome.

--- End quote ---

Hmmm...Nuka Cola is a non-starter as I've purchased the molds from SP and then sold them to a fellow enthusiast. As for IP, yeah SP is a no-go on that one. But we still got the Lucky 38, though so that's not for nothing.

As for Starfield, I hadn't really thought about it. Could be a later thing, but for now I wish to make keys within the scope of existing mold designs.

00zeRO:
After so many views and little engagement on this IC, what would you like to see us do?

nateth:
I'm partial to the irradiated vault colorway from a while back if that's feasible this time.
https://www.nathanrosspowell.com/00keys/keys/v13-polyblue-yca-sa3/

Personally, I'd like to support the project no matter what if enough folks are interested to start a group buy.

Please forgive me if this suggestion is taboo, but have you posted the IC elsewhere? (i.e. reddit and/or Deskthority)
I was out of the hobby for quite a while, and from a buyer's perspective I feel like a lot of activity shifted over to r/mechmarket.

00zeRO:

--- Quote from: nateth on Mon, 24 July 2023, 14:51:05 ---I'm partial to the irradiated vault colorway from a while back if that's feasible this time.
https://www.nathanrosspowell.com/00keys/keys/v13-polyblue-yca-sa3/

Personally, I'd like to support the project no matter what if enough folks are interested to start a group buy.

Please forgive me if this suggestion is taboo, but have you posted the IC elsewhere? (i.e. reddit and/or Deskthority)
I was out of the hobby for quite a while, and from a buyer's perspective I feel like a lot of activity shifted over to r/mechmarket.

--- End quote ---

I know that the Mech Keys discord has bots which will watch for posts on all fronts to help direct folks. I am certainly not opposed to posting on either site, I just never had the kind of presence and name recognition as here, but then it has been ages. Thank you for the suggestion! I will  see what I can do!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version