geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] GMK CYL Prussian Alert - New IC Form & Vendors

<< < (16/17) > >>

Endeavour1934:
I love the set, great work! Beautiful colors and design.

I just wish the bottom row was R4, I'm not really fond of R5, they can get in the way if you are gaming, for example.

tactilesbad:

--- Quote from: Endeavour1934 on Sat, 27 April 2024, 07:55:20 ---I'm not really fond of R5, they can get in the way if you are gaming

--- End quote ---

sir this is an enthusiast set

konstantin:
It's odd that there are no R3 PgUp, R4 PgDn keys for the ubiquitous 65% layout anywhere in this set, not even in the extension kit, yet there is a second 1u Ctrl key which no modern layout uses. Would consider picking up if that weren't the case (especially if the two aforementioned keys find their way into base) :thumb:

ph4nt0m:

--- Quote from: konstantin on Thu, 09 May 2024, 16:46:58 ---It's odd that there are no R3 PgUp, R4 PgDn keys for the ubiquitous 65% layout anywhere in this set, not even in the extension kit, yet there is a second 1u Ctrl key which no modern layout uses. Would consider picking up if that weren't the case (especially if the two aforementioned keys find their way into base) :thumb:

--- End quote ---
+1 :thumb:

airs:
Please consider text icon mods - or a separate kit for it at least. A set this nice deserves it!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version