Author Topic: $30 Fujitsu Peerless FKB4725 series  (Read 2346 times)

Offline 8_INCH_FLOPPY

• Trade Count: (0)
$30 Fujitsu Peerless FKB4725 series
« on: Sun, 10 April 2011, 17:50:12 »
This is the third time I've started typing up the for sale thread for this keyboard. So far, every-time I've tried,  I've changed my mind about selling it halfway through. Let's see if I can finish this time....

Here's a link to my review of this model: http://geekhack.org/showwiki.php?title=Island:15653
Here's a link to a review by bhtooefr: http://geekhack.org/showwiki.php?title=Island:5336

This is a wonderful, high-quality keyboard, and I don't want to get rid of it, but I really need the space and the money. I love these keyboards so much that this one is the same model as my daily driver. If your typing speed is under 35 wpm, this is the greatest keyboard available. It's also very useable and comfortable for higher speeds as well. I just won a typerace averaging 50WPM on the very keyboard that I'm posting for sale. I've tried the Model M, Model F, ALPS, Cherrys, and several other switch types, and it is my opinion that this is  the best keyboard available for the slow to average speed typist. This particular keyboard does not have any of the issues usually associated with this model. Both the left and right shift keys have absolutely no problems with sticking. Also, this keyboard is very clean. Here's a picture of the actual board:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Price is a firm $30 + shipping from California
Notable Switches I have tried:
black cherry, blue cherry, brown cherry, clear cherry, cherry M84, white alps, black alps, cream alps, Monterey blue alps, Fujitsu Peerless, Gateway2000 rubber dome, Keytronic rubber dome, Model M buckling spring, Model F buckling spring, futaba, black space invader

================================================
HAPPY HUNTING
================================================