Author Topic: More geekhack keys  (Read 80044 times)

Offline Voixdelion

More geekhack keys
« Reply #150 on: Sat, 30 October 2010, 19:20:08 »
So wait, on pricing I'm still not sure - I think, if I want 2 red cherry keys and 2 red alps keys  (since if we do a new run I'll just take a lesson from last time's dumbness  and get an extra of each) , that would be 6+3 each set and a total of 18 for all four.  Is this correct?  

And if so what pp address is this sent to?  or will we get a response to PM with that necessary info?
"The more you tolerate each other, the less enforcement will happen."-iMav

Offline iMav

• geekhack creator/founder
  • "Τα εργαλεία σας είναι σημαντικά."
More geekhack keys
« Reply #151 on: Sat, 30 October 2010, 19:33:58 »
you will receive a slip of paper with your keys that tells you how much to pp to me.

Offline Voixdelion

More geekhack keys
« Reply #152 on: Sat, 30 October 2010, 19:39:08 »
The level of trust demonstrated by the folks on this forum is somewhat earthshattering.  Perhaps there remains hope for humanity after all.

Edit> And exactly what is the fascination with Lavender around here?

Offline sam113101

More geekhack keys
« Reply #153 on: Sat, 30 October 2010, 21:18:02 »
Is the first GeekHack key free*?
iMav, did you receive my PM*? Is the key shipped*?
Hoping to hear from you again, your dearest friend, sam113101.

Offline jnsjr

More geekhack keys
« Reply #154 on: Sat, 30 October 2010, 23:55:55 »
Is there an easy way to make these model m/customizer compatible??
Current Keyboards
Unicomp Space Saver (white) ~ HHKB2 ~ White Filco Red Cherry Limited Edition (Imsto Grey on White PBT + Group 3 keys + Awry keys)  ~ Realforce 87U 45g + Realforce 87U Variable + Realforce Numpad :biggrin1:+ MJ2 White Blue Cherry 87key

Keycaps
ClickClack Red Eye Skull *(2)* *(3)* *(4)*~ Black Eye Skull *(2)* *(3)* ~ Closeup ~  Topre WASD (Thanks Yak & DB!)

WTT & WTS
WTS White Filco Red Cherry Limited Edition (still deciding!)
Sold ~ Filco Blue Cherry; Majestouch 104 nonprinted keycaps; Noppoo Choco Mini 茶轴 (brown switches);  Topre 87u Variable ; Topre 87u 55g ; MY7000 Doubleshots ; Round 1 Doubleshots    
[/FONT]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Offline Flikstrr

More geekhack keys
« Reply #155 on: Sun, 31 October 2010, 18:25:42 »
Quote from: Senor_Cartmenez;239768

Is thise a pure red-esc geekhack order? Or would it be possible to also order the green G and H key or maybe some blank keys in lavender or whatever colour?

im also interested in the green G & H set for sure. Really prefer these to the red one but happy to represent with either. :)

Quote from: iMav;240601
you will receive a slip of paper with your keys that tells you how much to pp to me.

Hero! :D Fair play to you. Im hoping shipping to the UK isnt too much considering size/weight. lol

Offline iMav

More geekhack keys
« Reply #156 on: Mon, 01 November 2010, 17:59:11 »
Quote from: Flikstrr;240873
Hero! :D Fair play to you. Im hoping shipping to the UK isnt too much considering size/weight. lol
You guys can reciprocate by sending money as a gift...saving me from stupid PP fees.  :)

Offline WhiteRice

More geekhack keys
« Reply #157 on: Mon, 01 November 2010, 18:03:57 »
Quote from: Voixdelion;240602
The level of trust demonstrated by the folks on this forum is somewhat earthshattering.  Perhaps there remains hope for humanity after all.

Edit> And exactly what is the fascination with Lavender around here?
I'll be waiting for iMav to join me in Vegas...

Offline Half-Saint

More geekhack keys
« Reply #158 on: Tue, 02 November 2010, 01:27:02 »
Doh! Hope I'm not too late. Any more available?
IBM Model M (6) - Acer Alcatel 6312-KW - IBM Model M Space Saver - IBM Model M 122-key - Cherry G80-3000 (2) - IBM Model F AT - TG3 BL82A (2)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Offline Azuremen

More geekhack keys
« Reply #159 on: Tue, 02 November 2010, 02:00:22 »
Quote from: Senor_Cartmenez;239768

Is thise a pure red-esc geekhack order? Or would it be possible to also order the green G and H key or maybe some blank keys in lavender or whatever colour?

If iMav doesn't want to make this order get out of hand and keep it strictly red-escape geekhack I totally understand. Just was wondering if ... :D

I'm interested in this as well. I would love to get some blanks in various colors to replace common hotkeys I use in gaming.
Filco Tenkeyless Tactile Click ~ Kinesis Professional ~ White label Model M ~ DX HHKB Killer
Mionix Naos 5000 ~ Logitech Mx518
Flickr

Offline iMav

More geekhack keys
« Reply #160 on: Wed, 03 November 2010, 02:57:52 »
Quote from: Half-Saint;241437
Doh! Hope I'm not too late. Any more available?

Have you PM'ed me with the requisite info?

Offline Half-Saint

More geekhack keys
« Reply #161 on: Wed, 03 November 2010, 06:32:41 »
No, will do so immediately.
IBM Model M (6) - Acer Alcatel 6312-KW - IBM Model M Space Saver - IBM Model M 122-key - Cherry G80-3000 (2) - IBM Model F AT - TG3 BL82A (2)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Offline J888www

More geekhack keys
« Reply #162 on: Wed, 03 November 2010, 07:54:12 »
Maybe it would be much more simpler to have a site where people can just place orders.
Or have Signature Plastics sell them (endorsed by GH), small percentage of the royalty to be contributed towards GH site subsidies.
Often outspoken, please forgive any cause for offense.
Thank you all in GH for reading.

Keyboards & Pointing Devices :-
[/FONT]One Too Many[/COLOR]

Offline Twitchy

More geekhack keys
« Reply #163 on: Wed, 03 November 2010, 10:06:15 »
That would be sweet. More generally, it'd be great if somewhere had a selection of custom keycaps available to buy singly. Signature Plastics link to the pimpmykeyboard site which has some amusing ideas (I quite like the "Panic" button), but they all appear to be stick on novelty keys rather than keycap replacements.
Stuff
Filco Majestouch FKBN88M/UKB2
Topre Realforce 91UBY
Razer Imperator + Razer Vespula[/COLOR]

Offline Twitchy

More geekhack keys
« Reply #164 on: Wed, 03 November 2010, 14:43:15 »
Thanks Ripster. I fail at remembering stuff that I read less than a month ago :ohwell:
Stuff
Topre Realforce 91UBY

Offline Flikstrr

More geekhack keys
« Reply #165 on: Thu, 04 November 2010, 14:39:13 »
Quote from: iMav;241321
You guys can reciprocate by sending money as a gift...saving me from stupid PP fees.  :)

absolutely no problem there fella. :thumbs:

Quote from: Azuremen;241439
I'm interested in this as well. I would love to get some blanks in various colors to replace common hotkeys I use in gaming.

exactly my thoughts.. i was about to post up a seperate thread  looking for replacement cherry keycaps other than black for my filco. :)

Offline Tavisto

More geekhack keys
« Reply #166 on: Thu, 04 November 2010, 14:46:30 »
Quote from: Azuremen;241439

I would love to get some for my Filco that replace the vim motion keys. hjkl with bright green or something. The J key would be the only really tricky one since it has the little "nub" for the home row.
Filco Majestouch - Cherry Browns
Rosewill HK-9000 Cherry Blues
Logitech Performance Mouse MX  -Darkfield
Microsoft Intelimouse 1.0A - Optical

Offline db_Iodine

More geekhack keys
« Reply #167 on: Thu, 04 November 2010, 16:00:48 »
Too bad I noticed this thread so late. I PM'd iMav anyway hoping to get that cool geekhack key for my Das.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Offline RoboKrikit

More geekhack keys
« Reply #168 on: Thu, 04 November 2010, 17:57:58 »
Quote from: Tavisto;242621
I would love to get some for my Filco that replace the vim motion keys. hjkl with bright green or something. The J key would be the only really tricky one since it has the little "nub" for the home row.

Just use blank keys and put a little booger on J.  Might match the color too, if you do it when you have a cold.  Winter's coming, so that should be easy.
Lovely day for a GUINNESS

Offline Moneyless

• http://www.blazingpc.com
More geekhack keys
« Reply #169 on: Fri, 05 November 2010, 00:49:32 »
Are any of these keys left? :redface:

Offline iMav

More geekhack keys
« Reply #170 on: Fri, 05 November 2010, 01:11:38 »
Quote from: Moneyless;242824
Are any of these keys left? :redface:

I can't make it any clearer.

Quote from: iMav;238851
Please send me a PM with the following info if you are interested in this group buy:

Subject:  GH key group buy

Specify the number of keys for each switch type (Alps or Cherry).  Also specify whether you are able to pay via paypal.  Finally, please provide me with your name and mailing address.

Offline iMav

More geekhack keys
« Reply #171 on: Sat, 20 November 2010, 23:13:42 »
These shipped this last week and members have started to receive them.  (don't panic if you haven't received yours yet...may take another week, depending on how far away you live from me)

You all should receive a handwritten note from me with your total.  Just to clarify, the paypal address to send the monies to is:  herzog [at] uhhh [dot] org

I expect everyone to post pics in this thread.

Offline ironman31

More geekhack keys
« Reply #172 on: Sun, 21 November 2010, 09:24:30 »
payment sent. Thanks iMav
Keyboards:
IBM Model M Space Saving Keyboard (Used), HHKB Pro 2 (White, Lettered), Realforce 87U all-45g in White, Filco Majestouch 2 TKL with Cherry MX Browns, Model F PC/ATNoppoo Choc Mini (MX Browns), Model F XT, IBM Model M 1397735 (bought NIB), (2) Siig Minitouch (GHSS) one with XM, one with complicated ALPs (modded),2 Dell AT101W, Cherry G80-11900HRMUS (modded with MX browns)

Pointing Devices:
Logitech G500, Evoluent VerticalMouse 3, Logitech G5, CST 2545W, Microsoft IntelliMouse Trackball, Logitech M570, Logitech MX revolution

Offline ricercar

• * Elevated Elder
  • mostly abides
More geekhack keys
« Reply #173 on: Sun, 21 November 2010, 14:21:04 »
My order was fulfilled incorrectly, but I can't find my copy of the order form. Can I sue? maybe I can

%^^ DISCONNECTED
I trolled Geekhack and all I got was an eponymous SPOS.

Offline steeef

More geekhack keys
« Reply #174 on: Wed, 24 November 2010, 16:11:24 »
Just got mine today. Thanks again!
Cherry MX Blue: Filco Majestouch Tenkeyless. Cherry MX Black: TG3 KBA-BLTD-5RBUVS (Police Cruiser keyboard). Cherry MX Clear: KBC Poker (modded with Ergo Clears) Cherry MX Brown: Goldtouch GTC-077 USB numpad. Buckling Spring: IBM Model M 1391401 (1989-01-03 and 1991-11-21).

Offline kidchunks

More geekhack keys
« Reply #175 on: Wed, 24 November 2010, 16:40:48 »
Hopefully he still has some left. Sent my pm a few days ago. My filco and rosewill ain't complete without a geekhack key -_-.
Topre || BS > *
my root : kidchunks[dot]com

Offline iMav

More geekhack keys
« Reply #176 on: Sun, 28 November 2010, 21:27:43 »
I may have a few left, gotta check.  Lots more people asking...so maybe I get another batch.

BTW, several of you didn't send the money as a gift, as requested.  That's why I sent the the keys before asking for payment, so you wouldn't need the safety blanket of being able to file a dispute (and to save me the paypal fees).  

Also, several have yet to pay...which I should have expected, but was hoping wouldn't happen (although it is very likely that not everyone has received theirs yet).

Anyways, I'll check what I have left later this week and see if I can fulfill the outstanding requests.

Offline kidchunks

More geekhack keys
« Reply #177 on: Sun, 28 November 2010, 21:53:29 »
Quote from: iMav;253634

Anyways, I'll check what I have left later this week and see if I can fulfill the outstanding requests.

Thanks! Appreciate the work!
Wish I had ordered sooner but didn't think I was going to be buying so many keyboards. DAMN YOU GH! :biggrin:
Topre || BS > *

Offline johnnysasaki

More geekhack keys
« Reply #178 on: Sun, 28 November 2010, 22:10:27 »
I just got here but love the place so I'd definitely be down for one!
Filco Majestouch Tenkeyless NKRO Otaku (Brown)
HHKB Pro. 2 Otaku (white)
Logitech VX Revo
Mac Mini (Mid 2010)

Offline lootbag

More geekhack keys
« Reply #179 on: Mon, 29 November 2010, 00:18:20 »
Same here.
Will Paypal as asked!

Offline WhiteRice

More geekhack keys
« Reply #180 on: Mon, 29 November 2010, 00:22:51 »
Quote from: iMav;238851
Of course!

I got a HUGE wave of requests for these.  So much so, that we should probably do a new order (as I don't have even close to the numbers available to cover the requests).  Depending on demand, we are looking at $6 shipped in the US and $10 shipped international.  

Please send me a PM with the following info if you are interested in this group buy:

Subject:  GH key group buy

Specify the number of keys for each switch type (Alps or Cherry).  Also specify whether you are able to pay via paypal.  Finally, please provide me with your name and mailing address.

DO THIS EVEN IF WE HAVE HAD PREVIOUS CORRESPONDENCE REGARDING GEEKHACK KEYS!!  :)

Offline Senor_Cartmenez

More geekhack keys
« Reply #181 on: Mon, 29 November 2010, 05:07:21 »
Hey iMav,

I received mine over the weekend. Haven't paid yet as I was extremely busy, my apologies. Will do so during the course of the week (and post a pic).

I am from Germany as you know so is there even an option for me to send the money as a gift so I can save you the paypal fee? Would actually prefer to do that as my paypal account is way old and I'd have to set it up again first.

Cheers,

Senor_Cartmenez

Offline Pascal

More geekhack keys
« Reply #182 on: Mon, 29 November 2010, 06:37:01 »
Quote from: Senor_Cartmenez;253724
Hey iMav,

I received mine over the weekend. Haven't paid yet as I was extremely busy, my apologies. Will do so during the course of the week (and post a pic).

I am from Germany as you know so is there even an option for me to send the money as a gift so I can save you the paypal fee? Would actually prefer to do that as my paypal account is way old and I'd have to set it up again first.

Cheers,

Senor_Cartmenez

I am from Germany, too, and for me there was no option to send the money as a gift.

Offline iMav

More geekhack keys
« Reply #183 on: Mon, 29 November 2010, 09:53:30 »
Didn't think about the international members not being able to send as a gift.  You are excused. ;)

Offline Senor_Cartmenez

More geekhack keys
« Reply #184 on: Mon, 29 November 2010, 10:31:35 »
kk ;)

Offline JBert

More geekhack keys
« Reply #185 on: Mon, 29 November 2010, 16:40:43 »
Quote from: iMav;253797
Didn't think about the international members not being able to send as a gift.  You are excused. ;)
Last time I checked, I could choose to take processing and currency exchange fees from your account with my European PayPal account.

That, or it didn't tell me that WhiteRice was going to foot the bill after all.
IBM Model F XT + Soarer's USB Converter || Cherry G80-3000/Clears

The storage list:
IBM Model F AT || Cherry G80-3000/Blues || Compaq MX11800 (Cherry brown, bizarre layout) || IBM KB-8923 (model M-style RD) || G81-3010 Hxx || BTC 5100C || G81-3000 Sxx || Atari keyboard (?)

Currently ignored by: nobody?

Disclaimer: we don\'t help you save money on [strike]keyboards[/strike] hardware, rather we make you feel less bad about your expense.
[/SIZE]

Offline Twitchy

More geekhack keys
« Reply #186 on: Fri, 03 December 2010, 12:45:13 »
Yay! I was beginning to wonder if they'd ever turn up, but 17 days after dispatch there they were, waiting for me on my doormat when I got home from work. I'll post a photo in a day or two when I lay my hands on a camera.

Thanks iMav! :happy:
Stuff
Topre Realforce 91UBY

Offline Voixdelion

More geekhack keys
« Reply #187 on: Sat, 04 December 2010, 11:11:23 »
Quote from: kidchunks;253638
didn't think I was going to be buying so many keyboards. DAMN YOU GH! :biggrin:

Don't feel alone - there a quite a few members of that club.  I can't believe how fast I spiraled . . . And now my boards proudly wear the badge of the instrument of my financial demise...=D  "Geekhack" is my new "Home" key - Looks great on the workhorses!  Even my boyfriend likes them... called them "cute".
« Last Edit: Sat, 04 December 2010, 11:19:32 by Voixdelion »

Offline zefrer

More geekhack keys
« Reply #188 on: Mon, 06 December 2010, 03:27:43 »
Got mine the other day, thanks! Will send payment today.

Offline Flikstrr

More geekhack keys
« Reply #189 on: Mon, 06 December 2010, 13:02:45 »
Quote from: iMav;253634
I may have a few left, gotta check.  Lots more people asking...so maybe I get another batch.

BTW, several of you didn't send the money as a gift, as requested.  That's why I sent the the keys before asking for payment, so you wouldn't need the safety blanket of being able to file a dispute (and to save me the paypal fees).  

Also, several have yet to pay...which I should have expected, but was hoping wouldn't happen (although it is very likely that not everyone has received theirs yet).

can you check if mine has been sent? I havent sent any payment, but I havent recieved anything either. :) UK  resident :)

Offline Flikstrr

More geekhack keys
« Reply #190 on: Thu, 09 December 2010, 15:48:44 »
never mind dude.. it arrived yesterday! :D

Payment sent & thanks!

Offline sadbox

• life coaching since 1990
    • sadbox dot org
More geekhack keys
« Reply #191 on: Thu, 09 December 2010, 16:34:36 »
So... what do you think the chances are I'll be getting one if iMav asked for my address but didn't give me a total or paypall address so i can send him money? I can only imagine how full his PM box is right now xD
Work: Topre Realforce + CST L-Trac
Home: QFR (Blues, Blank Black PBT caps) + CST L-Trac-X

Offline iMav

More geekhack keys
« Reply #192 on: Thu, 09 December 2010, 16:57:00 »
Quote from: blue6249;260316
So... what do you think the chances are I'll be getting one if iMav asked for my address but didn't give me a total or paypall address so i can send him money? I can only imagine how full his PM box is right now xD
The following members sent requests in after the last batch was sent out (and will have to wait till I receive the next batch):

AvroArrow
bakageta
SirClickAlot
jaynoon
kidchunks
Doober
kalrykh
johnnysasaki
lootbag
GoodKnight
blue6249
qnoxluke

I need to tally up numbers (how many cherry, how many alps) and see what I need to order.  If you want some and are not on the list above, now is the time.  (if you PM'ed me info and did not receive keys nor are on the list...then you were simply missed and should re-PM me the relevant info)

Offline kidchunks

More geekhack keys
« Reply #193 on: Thu, 09 December 2010, 17:06:12 »
Damn, talk about timing. Can't wait for the next batch!
Topre || BS > *

Offline sadbox

• life coaching since 1990
    • sadbox dot org
More geekhack keys
« Reply #194 on: Thu, 09 December 2010, 17:07:06 »
Quote from: iMav;260324
The following members sent requests in after the last batch was sent out (and will have to wait till I receive the next batch):

AvroArrow
bakageta
SirClickAlot
jaynoon
kidchunks
Doober
kalrykh
johnnysasaki
lootbag
GoodKnight
blue6249
qnoxluke

I need to tally up numbers (how many cherry, how many alps) and see what I need to order.  If you want some and are not on the list above, now is the time.  (if you PM'ed me info and did not receive keys nor are on the list...then you were simply missed and should re-PM me the relevant info)

Sweet! =)
Work: Topre Realforce + CST L-Trac
Home: QFR (Blues, Blank Black PBT caps) + CST L-Trac-X

Offline reaper

• ** Moderator Emeritus
More geekhack keys
« Reply #195 on: Thu, 09 December 2010, 18:04:33 »
PM sent.  Please put me on the next batch or whenever that next round is.  Thank you. =)
Att fly är livet, att dröja, döden.
Din Eli

Offline iMav

More geekhack keys
« Reply #196 on: Thu, 09 December 2010, 18:17:12 »
Quote from: reaper~;260349
PM sent.  Please put me on the next batch or whenever that next round is.  Thank you. =)
Please follow these instructions.

Offline reaper

• ** Moderator Emeritus
More geekhack keys
« Reply #197 on: Thu, 09 December 2010, 18:25:49 »
Quote from: iMav;260354
Please follow these instructions.

Done.  Please forgive my noobness. =P
Att fly är livet, att dröja, döden.
Din Eli

Offline RickyJ

More geekhack keys
« Reply #198 on: Thu, 09 December 2010, 19:35:28 »
PM'd! :happy:
Currently GMMK Pro: lubed 68g U4T, FR4 plate, extra gaskets, etc

Offline iMav

More geekhack keys
« Reply #199 on: Tue, 14 December 2010, 10:21:06 »
We've got plenty of requests for Cherry keys to justify an order...however, we only demand for 6 Alps keys.  So unless there is a surge of requests for the Alps geekhack keys, I'm going to have to hold off on that order.

I will be PM'ing you all with instructions for payment.  Due to the low percentage of members actually paying for the last batch, I will be asking for payment up front.

(note, I gave away around 200 geekhack keys previous to this last batch...so if you think I am trying to make money on this, you are crazy)  :)