Author Topic: [IC] GMK Trays (Updated 8/18/15) Cyrillic Alphas and Red Mods put on hold  (Read 66805 times)

Offline Belfong

Re: [IC] GMK Cyrillic Alphas and Red Mods (Updated 7/27/15)
« Reply #200 on: Mon, 03 August 2015, 09:09:02 »
They have vendor status, that amount to something, right?

It amounts to forum staff handing out vendor status without any kind of validation of who was behind the account. Sorry, but that's the truth. I warned the staff about this situation on the same day that vendor status was given, but I didn't have confirming evidence of it at that time.

There should be some kind of trust when people get a Maker or Vendor status from GH. Perhaps the mods or the staff need to relook at this if we can't have some kind of confidence. It's dangerous especially to new people and it also put GH reputation at stake. Perhaps some sort of vote of confidence among the community is needed before we hand out Statuses like this.

Ha, ha, ha, ha....too funny.

Belfong I needed a good laugh this morning.

Let's be honest, anyone comes along pushing GMK caps or fancy aluminum keyboards or any of the other hot items and people blindly throw money at them.

Personally I'm tired of being burned around here.

You are longer here than I am Spam, so I guess you have seen most of it all. I think GH is not able to control who runs a Group Buys and it is really up to members to be careful. But GH can control the Vendor and Maker status.

Offline sethk_

• Grand Master Wizard Pizza
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #201 on: Mon, 03 August 2015, 09:34:18 »
Caveot Emptor , buyer beware. If you see an issue, and think your input might help, why don't you apply for moderator?

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #202 on: Mon, 03 August 2015, 09:50:47 »

It amounts to forum staff handing out vendor status without any kind of validation of who was behind the account. Sorry, but that's the truth. I warned the staff about this situation on the same day that vendor status was given, but I didn't have confirming evidence of it at that time.

Thanks for the toss under the bus, JD.  Unfortunately we cannot make moderation decisions based on a hunch.

Once more evidence started flowing in, we've been looking into it further.  And yes, KappaKapps slipped through the cracks and didn't get the rigorous look-over that we have since instated.  This has since been rectified (you can ask sethk_ :) ).

Offline KHAANNN

« Reply #203 on: Mon, 03 August 2015, 09:53:16 »
wow that's red ... I thought it was orange after seeing the photo at another thread
Endgame | 1.25 Cmd for GMK Sets Please | Or Just 1.25 Blanks Like The Good Old Days

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #204 on: Mon, 03 August 2015, 16:08:09 »
Oh boy, I really want the cyrillic alphas, but everything in this thread tells me to avoid joining this GB...

:( :(

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #205 on: Mon, 03 August 2015, 16:18:08 »
but I didn't have confirming evidence of it at that time.
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline Karura

• Professional Canadian
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • SKidata life.
« Reply #206 on: Mon, 03 August 2015, 16:58:42 »
I want to remind the community that:

YES, the red modifiers and Cyrillic pack are both REALLY awesome. I really want a set myself.

But PLEASE remember, there have been numerous group buys in the past where the vendor has run off with $1XX,XXX USD, with no delivery of goods.

The question I want to ask is, who is KappaKapps?

Even if he has not scammed anyone currently, and wants to start a legitimate business, does he really deserve our trust, for all the past bull**** and shady dealings he has done?

Do we really want to trust someone with a questionable past? What do we do if he suddenly decides to revert back to his previous ways of lies and trickery?

Don't let your desire for these GMK keycaps cloud your judgement.
« Last Edit: Mon, 03 August 2015, 17:12:43 by Karura »

"Remember boys, raccoon cold... don't worry, raccoon will find cave." -Sent

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #207 on: Mon, 03 August 2015, 17:05:16 »
I want to remind the community that:

YES, red modifiers and Cyrillic pack is REALLY awesome. I really want a set myself.

But PLEASE remember, there have been numerous group buys in the past where the vendor has run off with $1XX,XXX USD, with no delivery of goods.

The question I want to ask is, who is KappaKapps?

Even if he has not scammed anyone currently, and wants to start a legitimate business, does he really deserve our trust, for all the past bull**** and shady dealings he had done?

Do we really want to trust someone with a questionable past? What do we do if he suddenly decides to revert back to his previous ways of lies and trickery?

Don't let your desire for these GMK keycaps cloud your judgement.

That's exactly how I feel atm. Do you require particular relationship with GMK to start a GB or can anybody do it? As long as they are willing to put the effort required to the task.

Silenced Novatouch w/ Hack'd by Geeks

Sold: Ducky Zero Shine (Brown) | Poker 2 (Blue) | HHKB 55g Type-S

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #208 on: Mon, 03 August 2015, 17:18:38 »
So I ask a question about conflicting paypal emails and get my private information posted on the internet? Really mature there KappaKaps. It looks like you broke your own privacy policy. http://www.kappakapps.com/privacy.html If I can't trust this vendor with my keeping my information private, I definitely won't be trusting them with my money.

Offline Kakkun

« Reply #209 on: Mon, 03 August 2015, 18:26:38 »
I bought this set (http://www.originativeco.com/collections/keysets/products/cyrllic) from Originative a while back. Originative being what they are, they sent me two "I" keys and no "R" key.

Are there the same sets as this drop, and if so, would it be possible to purchase a single R key?

Offline KappaKapps

• * Vendor
    • KappaKapps - Artisan Kapps
« Reply #210 on: Mon, 03 August 2015, 18:37:33 »
So I ask a question about conflicting paypal emails and get my private information posted on the internet? Really mature there KappaKaps. It looks like you broke your own privacy policy. http://www.kappakapps.com/privacy.html If I can't trust this vendor with my keeping my information private, I definitely won't be trusting them with my money.

I apologize for that; it was not an attempt to leak you information, but to tell the community the truth. Additionally, that information was from Pacifist, not our site. Accusing me of lying isn't really asking a question either.

I bought this set (http://www.originativeco.com/collections/keysets/products/cyrllic) from Originative a while back. Originative being what they are, they sent me two "I" keys and no "R" key.

Are there the same sets as this drop, and if so, would it be possible to purchase a single R key?

It looks like it's a different color:

However, it might just be the camera.

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #211 on: Mon, 03 August 2015, 18:40:24 »
Hey everyone! This GB is special...it comes with a scapegoat built-in! When things go wrong, "Oh, that was Pacifist's responsibility, and he's since abandoned us. Sorry."
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline KappaKapps

• * Vendor
« Reply #212 on: Mon, 03 August 2015, 18:42:22 »
Hey everyone! This GB is special...it comes with a scapegoat built-in! When things go wrong, "Oh, that was Pacifist's responsibility, and he's since abandoned us. Sorry."

Well I mean, certain members of the staff team had suspicions that the man behind this account was Pacifist. That needed to be and has been taken care of.

Offline Kakkun

« Reply #213 on: Mon, 03 August 2015, 18:55:43 »

Show Image

The Originative keys, I think, are a very light grey. What color are the keys for this drop? White?

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #214 on: Mon, 03 August 2015, 18:59:38 »

Well I mean, certain members of the staff team had suspicions that the man behind this account was Pacifist. That needed to be and has been taken care of.

Whoa, whoa. Let's not get ahead of ourselves here. You responded to one PM, that does not constitute it having been "taken care of".

Offline KappaKapps

• * Vendor
« Reply #215 on: Mon, 03 August 2015, 19:02:07 »

Show Image

The Originative keys, I think, are a very light grey. What color are the keys for this drop? White?

The base is in the L9 shade:

The pics on Originative have it in a darker shade of grey, it's probably the camera. I'll send them an email to see.

Whoa, whoa. Let's not get ahead of ourselves here. You responded to one PM, that does not constitute it having been "taken care of".

Sorry, my misunderstanding. I've responded to multiple false allegations on the fourth page and provided the information the mods needed to confirm my identity. If you have any questions or need any more evidence feel free to message me on skype.

Offline jackiecanev2

[IC] GMK Cyrillic Alphas and Red Mods (Updated 7/27/15)
« Reply #216 on: Mon, 03 August 2015, 19:12:51 »

Seconded.

(Corrected.)
« Last Edit: Mon, 03 August 2015, 19:17:57 by jackiecanev2 »
| HHKB2 | Viper | 356.2 | Ducati | pitties | scalpels |

Offline KappaKapps

• * Vendor
« Reply #217 on: Mon, 03 August 2015, 19:14:46 »

Seconded. Are you saying that two screenshots somehow remediate the fact that your PayPal address isn't even verified (read: linked to a legitimate bank account)?

Good luck to those of you who have sent money off to an unverified account.
Our Paypal email is sales@kappaKapps.com and is linked to a legitimate bank account. In your image it is, sales@kappakaps.com

Anyone can check here:
https://www.paypal.com/verified/pal=sales@kappakapps.com

All our customers have received their orders according to USPS tracking.
« Last Edit: Mon, 03 August 2015, 19:18:32 by KappaKapps »

Offline Kakkun

« Reply #218 on: Mon, 03 August 2015, 19:23:43 »

Show Image

Show Image

The pics on Originative have it in a darker shade of grey, it's probably the camera. I'll send them an email to see.

Here are a couple of photos from my Originative Cyrillic set. Thanks for looking into this!
http://imgur.com/a/SP4Ng

Offline KappaKapps

• * Vendor
« Reply #219 on: Mon, 03 August 2015, 19:29:45 »

Show Image

Show Image

Here are a couple of photos from my Originative Cyrillic set. Thanks for looking into this!
http://imgur.com/a/SP4Ng
No problem. Nice custom.
Those look like the L9 shade. I'll let you know when Originative responds. Were you thinking of picking up a whole set? It's pretty hard to sell individual keys in a groupbuy.

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
« Reply #220 on: Mon, 03 August 2015, 19:32:45 »

Maybe you can answer these questions, then:

1. Why do you not list your physical address on your site? A rented mailbox address is not the same thing.
2. Why do you hide your domain registration?
3. Why have you always used Tor to connect to this forum?
4. Why do you say "team," when it is a team of only two people, one of them being Pacifist?

These things scream "shady" to me, as if you are hiding something. And until today, you certainly were. Foremost the fact that Andrew Wang was using this account to connect to Geekhack, when he was previously banned from the site.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline KappaKapps

• * Vendor
« Reply #221 on: Mon, 03 August 2015, 19:37:03 »

Maybe you can answer these questions, then:

1. Why do you not list your physical address on your site? A rented mailbox address is not the same thing.
2. Why do you hide your domain registration?
3. Why have you always used Tor to connect to this forum?
4. Why do you say "team," when it is a team of only two people, one of them being Pacifist?

These things scream "shady" to me, as if you are hiding something. And until today, you certainly were. Foremost the fact that Andrew Wang was using this account to connect to Geekhack, when he was previously banned from the site.

• I have my right to privacy correct? I don't have to publicly give out my address to the internet.
  • The domain registration information can contain some sensitive information, including my personal address and phone number. If you have any concerns, I am willing to show a mod the DNS configuration.
  • Answered this to u18. Tor was only used once, to my knowledge. You can look at the IPs of my posts, they change, but they are in the same location due to dynamic IP.
  • This is false, Pacifist was one of our designers/consultants.

Offline jackiecanev2

« Reply #222 on: Mon, 03 August 2015, 19:37:32 »
I stand corrected regarding paypal verification. Nonetheless, the KappaKapps as a Limited Liability Company/Corporation does not actually appear to be registered in the state of California - which would be fine, but please do not present yourself as something that you are not.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #223 on: Mon, 03 August 2015, 19:37:37 »
More

Seconded. Are you saying that two screenshots somehow remediate the fact that your PayPal address isn't even verified (read: linked to a legitimate bank account)?

Our Paypal email is sales@kappaKapps.com and is linked to a legitimate bank account. In your image it is, sales@kappakaps.com

Show Image

Anyone can check here:

I have no real stake in this, but that really doesn't prove that it is a separate entity from Pacifist/MGH.

My personal stance regarding group buys is that no one should be allowed to run one of this scope without first completing a smaller one successfully.  I also feel that vendors should not run group buys where the buyers have to put the entire cost up front and if they do charge the group buy participants, they should add no more than 5% to the cost since they're leveraging a field of individuals to reduce their costs and risk.

Offline KappaKapps

• * Vendor
« Reply #224 on: Mon, 03 August 2015, 19:40:30 »
More

Show Image

Anyone can check here:

I have no real stake in this, but that really doesn't prove that it is a separate entity from Pacifist/MGH.

My personal stance regarding group buys is that no one should be allowed to run one of this scope without first completing a smaller one successfully.  I also feel that vendors should not run group buys where the buyers have to put the entire cost up front and if they do charge the group buy participants, they should add no more than 5% to the cost since they're leveraging a field of individuals to reduce their costs and risk.
I have given up other personal information to the mod team and offered to Skype for confirmation (which no one has taken my offer).
We will not be adding any headway/leverage over 3%. All costs that can be made transparent, will be made transparent. Any profits will be donated.
As for trust and the community, we've fulfilled many orders. Additionally, we have invested considerable amounts of money in sets on a previous GB.
« Last Edit: Mon, 03 August 2015, 19:43:22 by KappaKapps »

Offline jackiecanev2

« Reply #225 on: Mon, 03 August 2015, 19:46:15 »

I have my right to privacy correct? I don't have to publicly give out my address to the internet.

Actually, as an LLC, you do not - any CA business must have registered agent for service of process (which then becomes publicly available); PO Boxes may not be used, and a physical address must be provided.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #226 on: Mon, 03 August 2015, 19:46:29 »

More

Show Image

Anyone can check here:

I have given up other personal information to the mod team and offered to Skype for confirmation (which no one has taken my offer).
We will not be adding any headway/leverage over 3%. All costs that can be made transparent, will be made transparent. Any profits will be donated.
As for trust and the community, we've fulfilled many orders. Additionally, we have invested considerable amounts of money in sets on a previous GB.

Why have you registered as a vendor if all your profits will be donated?

And please don't say no one took you up as if that means there are no further questions. Speaking for myself, I'm on my phone and just trying to follow this whole ordeal. I'm not interested in gathering additional info via Skype at this time.

Offline KappaKapps

• * Vendor
« Reply #227 on: Mon, 03 August 2015, 19:58:09 »

More

Show Image

Anyone can check here:

Why have you registered as a vendor if all your profits will be donated?

And please don't say no one took you up as if that means there are no further questions. Speaking for myself, I'm on my phone and just trying to follow this whole ordeal. I'm not interested in gathering additional info via Skype at this time.
PM'd for the first question.

I didn't mean to say that there are no further questions. I meant to say that there are still claims being made by the community from looking at other sources, while it would be easy to skype and see.

Offline KHAANNN

« Reply #228 on: Mon, 03 August 2015, 21:23:47 »
I trusted Originative recently, they turned out to be the best sellers I've dealt with, GMK keycaps available instantly? A dream come true

I hope the same goes for KappaKapps, and these all turn out to be mostly concerns

I will say this tho, the charity thing lighted a yellow flag in my mind, at the time, I deducted there was probably one artisan manufacturer behind KappaKapps that does this for mostly fun and donates the profits to charity, but combined with these accusations, something as kind as donating becomes suspicious -- also, logically speaking, it would be stupid for a company in US to make actual profit, as the taxes are extreme

Anyway, whatever the case, I'm currently choosing to trust you, if you are indeed an ~honest seller, just endure this process and establish trust slowly, if not, I guess I only have $110 to lose :)
Endgame | 1.25 Cmd for GMK Sets Please | Or Just 1.25 Blanks Like The Good Old Days

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #229 on: Tue, 04 August 2015, 02:19:40 »
I've been around for a bit, and Kappakaps does not seem to act like Pacifist. I mean, when was he ever able to hold his temper this long?  When was he ever this forthcoming?  He acted like a total turd in his FS threads and the one about the avatars.

Are PayPal protections not in place for a buy like this?  If they take the money and run, doesn't PayPal back up the buyer?  If you're interested in this set, does that not give you protection?  I'm asking because it seems like people aren't taking that part of it into account.

Edit:  just want to make clear that I don't know anymore than anyone else and I'm not vouching for Kappakaps in any way. I'm simply posting my own reasoning, and if I'm wrong somewhere please point that out.
« Last Edit: Tue, 04 August 2015, 02:48:17 by heedpantsnow »
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline KHAANNN

« Reply #230 on: Tue, 04 August 2015, 02:36:27 »
Alright Mr. Yang. So you're saying YANG WANG right?

This name stuff is pretty confusing, at first I thought you were being a bit racist, but I'm guessing there was an "Andrew WANG", KappaKapps is "Andrew Yang" as he disclosed, and this "Andrew WANG" individual is the Pacifist that everyone seem to hate?

"So you're saying YANG WANG right?" -> what did you mean by this? (as it is, without context, it seems a bit offensive)

I read the conversation, but I couldn't pinpoint where the Yang/Wang stuff came up from

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
« Reply #231 on: Tue, 04 August 2015, 08:16:31 »
  • I have my right to privacy correct? I don't have to publicly give out my address to the internet.
  • The domain registration information can contain some sensitive information, including my personal address and phone number. If you have any concerns, I am willing to show a mod the DNS configuration.
  • Answered this to u18. Tor was only used once, to my knowledge. You can look at the IPs of my posts, they change, but they are in the same location due to dynamic IP.
  • This is false, Pacifist was one of our designers/consultants.

Do you have a right to privacy? Not exactly, no. Not as a business/vendor you don't. Businesses are normally required to list their physical address when registering with the state, and those records are available for public inspection. Speaking of which, you represent yourself as an LLC on your site, but there is no LLC named KappaKapps registered in the state of California.

And according to your statements on reddit and your interview, the KappaKapps "team" consisted of yourself, (who I assume I am addressing) Andrew Yang, and Pacifist, Andrew Wang. You can stop with the routine of "Pacifist was one of our designers/consultants."

in memoriam

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #232 on: Tue, 04 August 2015, 08:22:45 »
I've been around for a bit, and Kappakaps does not seem to act like Pacifist. I mean, when was he ever able to hold his temper this long?  When was he ever this forthcoming?  He acted like a total turd in his FS threads and the one about the avatars.

Remember when he came back as MGH?  The general consensus was that his attitude changed for the better, but hiding behind a duplicate account and pretending to be a new member did not sit well with the community.  I remember quite a few members saying that if he had just asked to come back, stating a change of heart, they would have had no issues with it.

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
« Reply #233 on: Tue, 04 August 2015, 08:28:26 »
Are PayPal protections not in place for a buy like this?  If they take the money and run, doesn't PayPal back up the buyer?  If you're interested in this set, does that not give you protection?  I'm asking because it seems like people aren't taking that part of it into account.

But what if the timeline for the group buy goes over the timeline allotted for making a claim? It happens frequently (DrugER, etc.). Then you can only trust the seller to deliver as promised.

in memoriam

Offline BrewCaps

« Reply #234 on: Tue, 04 August 2015, 13:25:11 »
Can you people grow the **** up and stop threadcrapping this Group Buy.
« Last Edit: Tue, 04 August 2015, 13:28:44 by BrewCaps »

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
« Reply #235 on: Tue, 04 August 2015, 13:28:20 »
Can you people grow the **** up and stop threadcrapping this Group Buy.

Does this place have any moderators?

Whine much?

in memoriam

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #236 on: Tue, 04 August 2015, 13:31:26 »
I mean I just want cyrillic stuff
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #237 on: Tue, 04 August 2015, 13:38:28 »

I know you removed this, but yes, this place does have moderators.  Hence all the discussion above.

It is not threadcrapping to bring up valid concerns about a potential banned member attempting to run a group buy, and frankly I'm not sure how you see it as such.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #238 on: Tue, 04 August 2015, 13:39:43 »

I know you removed this, but yes, this place does have moderators.  Hence all the discussion above.

It is not threadcrapping to bring up valid concerns about a potential banned member attempting to run a group buy, and frankly I'm not sure how you see it as such.

Maybe he's another banned member :o

PS: this interview is relevant https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RX6ysvYh67GCdlg7x_VYU3uldxJGYjjQMNe5xAAA6Bk/ we see the two members of kappkapps are partners one AY and one AW thats not exactly the way the relationship has been described in this thread  ::)
« Last Edit: Tue, 04 August 2015, 13:45:18 by SpAmRaY »

Offline 64rky

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #239 on: Tue, 04 August 2015, 15:29:22 »
Can I get some cyrillic caps  :-[

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
« Reply #240 on: Tue, 04 August 2015, 15:44:10 »
I just love how people these days line up to throw money at something, with little regard to the integrity of who is selling. Apathy at its finest.

in memoriam

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #241 on: Tue, 04 August 2015, 16:20:05 »
I just love how people these days line up to throw money at something, with little regard to the integrity of who is selling. Apathy at its finest.

Unfortunately I agree with you.

Offline 64rky

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #242 on: Tue, 04 August 2015, 16:32:12 »

Is it bad that I want cyrillic caps? I don't know what to think at this point?

Offline sethk_

• Grand Master Wizard Pizza
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #243 on: Tue, 04 August 2015, 16:36:29 »

It's just that you are willing to place your money, pretty much no questions asked, into hands of someone who has been previously banned, whether it is in his hands directly, or association with him. Also, why was LZ banned if he had association with Team Redline, but KappaKaps isn't when he is in association w/ Pacifist? I don't necessarily agree w/ banning him, but I also think that if he had asked for a second chance, Pacifist would have gotten one.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #244 on: Tue, 04 August 2015, 16:41:01 »

It's just that you are willing to place your money, pretty much no questions asked, into hands of someone who has been previously banned, whether it is in his hands directly, or association with him. Also, why was LZ banned if he had association with Team Redline, but KappaKaps isn't when he is in association w/ Pacifist? I don't necessarily agree w/ banning him, but I also think that if he had asked for a second chance, Pacifist would have gotten one.

Druger committed a criminal offense. It's an entirely different situation, and involves very real implications off-forum. Pacifist's situation was kept within the confines of our forum, and was a ToS violation. We would never ban people for mere affiliation with a banned member (I would have to ban myself if that was the case).

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #245 on: Tue, 04 August 2015, 16:41:22 »

Wanting the caps is nothing bad as far as I'm concerned, they are beautiful and deserve your love. The problem (to me again) is wanting it even though you could get scam for it and even if you don't get scam, if he's a scammer you'd be acknowledging him on that matter. Pretty much like saying: "I don't care how bad you are and behave with our community, you'll always get my money.". I think that's what JD meant on his last post or at least that's how I interpreted it. I like to be the more responsible as I can as a consumer (personal ethic and all of that). Don't misinterpret me, I'm not spitting on you or whatnot just expressing my thought and how I feel about it. You may have a different point of view than mine, that's perfectly ok. But I can express my disagreement.
« Last Edit: Tue, 04 August 2015, 16:44:27 by Ngt »

Offline 64rky

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #246 on: Tue, 04 August 2015, 17:23:07 »

Wanting the caps is nothing bad as far as I'm concerned, they are beautiful and deserve your love. The problem (to me again) is wanting it even though you could get scam for it and even if you don't get scam, if he's a scammer you'd be acknowledging him on that matter. Pretty much like saying: "I don't care how bad you are and behave with our community, you'll always get my money.". I think that's what JD meant on his last post or at least that's how I interpreted it. I like to be the more responsible as I can as a consumer (personal ethic and all of that). Don't misinterpret me, I'm not spitting on you or whatnot just expressing my thought and how I feel about it. You may have a different point of view than mine, that's perfectly ok. But I can express my disagreement.

well, not here to cause vibes, will wait for someone else to do the GB. I'll remove myself from this IC for the time being then.

before I do, are these GMK?: http://www.originativeco.com/collections/keysets/products/cyrllic

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator

Offline 64rky

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #248 on: Tue, 04 August 2015, 17:27:03 »
are these GMK?: http://www.originativeco.com/collections/keysets/products/cyrllic

Yes, those are GMK.

AWESOME thanks! Problem solved....! But, how do you know they're GMK, is that just a think of Originative?

Offline jbondeson

« Reply #249 on: Tue, 04 August 2015, 17:27:41 »
well, not here to cause vibes, will wait for someone else to do the GB. I'll remove myself from this IC for the time being then.

before I do, are these GMK?: http://www.originativeco.com/collections/keysets/products/cyrllic

Yes, but it should be mentioned that Originative lost their vendor status for failure to ship product. Some people have had better luck recently, but I thought I should mention it.