Author Topic: [GB] 💫 GMK Chaos Theory 💫 | GB Ends November 15th!  (Read 152158 times)

Offline Dotnick

[GB] 💫 GMK Chaos Theory 💫 | GB Ends November 15th!
« on: Sat, 18 September 2021, 09:37:48 »

GMK Chaos Theory

Hey everyone,

It has been a long time coming but here it finally is, GMK Chaos Theory! I have been really inspired recently by the topic of chaos theory and everything that is involved including parallel dimensions, multiple universes, the duality of chaos and order, and the math/physics that underpins all of this as well. These are pretty abstract concepts to distill into a keycap set, but I hope you all find something to enjoy out of it!

Vendors

US:  Mekibo
CA:  Ashkeebs
SA:  Fancy Customs
EU:  CandyKeys
UK:  proto[Typist]
OCE:  SwitchKeys
SEA:  iLumkb
PHI:  Zion Studios
S. Korea:  KLC Playground
CN/Int'l:  KBDFans

GB will run from October 8, 2021 to November 15, 2021.

Expected delivery: Q4 2022

Pricing

Colors

More

I was going through my late father's comics collection when I stumbled upon a box of old sci-fi artwork from the 70s and 80s that absolutely stunned me. While it is hard to put colors to the abstract themes of chaos theory, I found that these comics and the dystopian or sometimes euphoric scenes that they depict did a wonderful job of synthesizing the concepts of parallel dimensions, alternate realities, and much more into lush color palettes.

This first unnamed piece by Yoshihisa Sadamatsu inspired the fundamental colors of the set.

I pulled much of the inspiration for the accent colors around the three fundamental colors of the set from these pieces:

1) Unnamed piece by Anton Brzezinski

2) Plains of Tartarus by Bruce Pennington

3) Colonies in Space by TA Heppenheimer (1977)

4) Lost World, vol. 1 by Bruce Pennington

These last two pieces guided me artistically:

5) Unnamed piece by Hiroshi Manabe (early 70s)

6) The Man in the Maze by Bruce Pennington

Kits

The Order and Chaos base kits provide support for 60%, 65%, 75%, and TKL layouts for terminal ISO and ANSI layouts. There is also support for ergonomic/split keyboard layouts (split space bars and a second B). The R4 2.25U shift supports 660-like and type K layouts. F13 requiring boards and 40% keyboards (R3 1.50U Enter, R3 1.25U Tab, R2 1.75U Backspace) are also supported.

Novelties explainer:
More
The main novelty that repeats in the accent colors is the symbol of chaos.

The concepts of ordered and disordered systems are two commonly studied and connected topics within chaos theory that I wanted to represent artistically in the novelties. In the paired columns of novelties, the symbol of chaos and the symbol of extropy (the extent of a living or organizational system's capacity and drive for improvement and growth) are featured. Continuing down from R2-R4, two columns of novelties depict fundamental shapes (hexagon, square, triangle, and circle/spiral) in ordered and disordered forms.

The ISO enter novelty is an abstract rendition of the nautilus shell/logarithmic spiral motif (for anyone interested in what exactly the spiral ratio is, I recommend reading this and this).

Two R4 1.25U and 1.50U text novelties commemorate famous scientists who have contributed significantly to the field of chaos theory.

Candykeys has guaranteed that this kit will be made.

Renders

618 by Zepsody

More

Void by MISFIT

More

Pulsar by Zepsody

More

Other

Deskpads

Minimal shapes deskpad

Butterfly effect deskpad by Tabijey

Metal Artisan by Keylabs Crucible

Aluminum base anodized to match the modifiers dark purple and randomly infilled with a combination of two of the pink, green, purple, yellow, and red accent colors from the set.

There are 20 possible combinations, please forgive the lack of static renders.

Metal Artisan by HIBI

Brass base with colorful PVD coating and a luminous glow enamel fill.

This design is a depiction of the Lorenz attractor butterfly motif.

Static angles:
More

Singularity switches

More information:
More
Switch specs:
Manufacturer is Tecsee
Rainbow aluminum-plated full nylon housings
Linear long pole POM stem (3.4mm travel) color matched to the pink accent of GMK Chaos Theory
68g 15mm standard gold springs
Each switch's rainbow metal plating will be different and appear differently.

These will be reviewed by Sampakpak and Shoobs sometime in October, so look out for that!

This specific colorway of Tecsee's metal plated switches will only run for the GMK Chaos Theory GB and will not be made again.

EVERY SWITCH WILL LOOK DIFFERENT AS A CONSEQUENCE OF THE PLATING PROCESS
please open up the second more tab to see the variance:
More

Space Cables Collaboration

Artisans collaborations

Archetype
Dreadkeys
Winkeys
GooeyKeys
DestroyerCaps
SodieCaps
PiterKiwi Keycaps
Keylabs
SludgeKidd
TinyMakesThings
PrimeCaps
LividityCaps

American Haptics - workmat

I am welcome to any other makers, please just message me on discord!

Easily answered questions

1)  Will the metal switches be expensive?
More
They will be on the higher end of switch prices because the aluminum plating process is very expensive as is, but I have fronted the injection molding cost myself and will be making zero profit off of these. The vendors will be running these at largely break-even costs with profits from the caps sales helping to offset any losses. So these will be as affordable as physically possible.

2)  Numpad is separate again, why?
More
With this as well, I wanted to put as much compatibility into the base kit as possible while keeping the price around the $110-$115USD price range, which I could not achieve with numpad in the base kit.

Hence, I broke out numpad into a child kit. I will not be taking profit from the numpad kit, so it will be slightly cheaper than usual for this reason. I hope this helps.

3)  There are so many colors, won't that make colormatching take a long time?
More
I totally understand this concern with GMK sets particularly.

In order to mitigate the time required for colormatching and to help with the precision of these colors, all colors for this set are Pantone-referenced colors and four out of the seven of them have previously been color matched by GMK for other sets (deltaE values below 3). I thankfully have permission to use these references.

While there are a few more factors to consider with colormatching such as the stock color of the sourced plastic used differing from batch to batch, having pre-colormatched samples should certainly help in the long run.

4)  Why only backwards alphas and not everything else?
More
That was not financially feasible in just this single project. So we split this project up into two parts, this first part accomplishes getting molds for the alphas and a follow-up project (GMK Pure Chaos) will accomplish getting molds for the modifiers (yes, I will only be doing this for backwards icon mods as of now).

5)  This looks like GMK _________, where's the comparison?
More
Color comparisons are on the way for all the sets that people have shown interest in seeing comparisons for (Cojiro, 8008, Future Funk, Olivia, and Moondust).

6)  Did you consider taking a more mathematical approach to the novelties?
More
I definitely did, I actually spent two months studying chaos theory out of personal interest.

I tried initially to depict things like the Mandelbrot set, a bifurcation plot, or a strange attractor in the novelties, but it became difficult due to the expanding nature of these figures. Something else I considered was featuring some key equations on novelties but I did not like the look of writing out complex equations on a keycap, not to mention that most of them did not fit within the length of the cap unless the print was extremely fine, which became visually very unbalanced and hard to read (something that dye sublimation would not have helped).

It became increasingly apparent the more that I tried that it would be simpler and classier to pay homage to some of the famous scientists by featuring their names as text novelties (permitting that their names fit the length of the caps).

I made a metal artisan design of a Lorenz attractor that I may run separately as it wasn't possible to fit it into this groupbuy. We will see.

7)  Why did you decide to go with doubleshot for this project as opposed to dye sublimation?
More
If CRP was an option, I would be throwing this project at them without hesitation.

However, with the currently accessible manufacturers for dye-sublimated PBT keycaps, I was worried about some of the colors and novelties of this set not being achieved as precisely as I would like. While the dye-sublimation restrictions for novelties designs would have allowed more detailed iconography, ink bleed and legend crispness remains a major concern with this manufacturing process.

GMK colormatching is not perfect. But, for saturated colors like the ones I have chosen, it has a better shot of achieving them than dye-sublimation does.

If you have any more questions, please join my server and I would be more than happy to answer your questions!

Credits

Pikku-allu
Ray (rkristia)
ZTMD
Everyone in my discord server

Thank you for your support. Please join my discord for updates on this set and artisan collaborations!

Signature:
Code: [Select]
[url=https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=114642.0][img]https://i.imgur.com/uYoLQxE.png[/img][/url]

« Last Edit: Sun, 07 November 2021, 19:48:08 by Dotnick »

Offline of_sam

Re: [GB] 💫 GMK Chaos Theory 💫
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 18 September 2021, 10:41:20 »
No.
Typing on: HHKB Pro 2 - Stock :aware:
Collection: F1.69, Police, Jubi, RF 87U, En Dash, Rosenthal, Soulless, Frog, Calliope, GAF 910, Sabre, W1-AT

Offline Dotnick

« Reply #2 on: Sat, 18 September 2021, 10:43:05 »

Offline Fraaaan

« Reply #3 on: Sat, 18 September 2021, 10:43:12 »
ne iso enter accent?

Offline Entity.

• Entity#1234
« Reply #4 on: Sat, 18 September 2021, 10:43:36 »
Nice

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
  • sorry if i was ever an ******* to you
« Reply #5 on: Sat, 18 September 2021, 10:45:55 »
very sad that i'm allergic to icon only mods; that oscillations pack is hot. would buy multiple if icon+text.
https://kbdarchive.org/
github
discord: hi mum#5710

Offline Bub

• big bub's beepers

Offline totalemon

• good morning :)
« Reply #8 on: Sat, 18 September 2021, 10:58:10 »
really pretty, this is gonna go great on silver boards and I'm looking forward to the GB!  :thumb:

Offline Dotnick

« Reply #10 on: Sat, 18 September 2021, 11:06:01 »
Added Space Cables collaboration.

Offline Bachoo

« Reply #11 on: Sat, 18 September 2021, 11:15:52 »
Hello Mr. Dotnick,

I am writing to you to inquire where pricing is located on your GB thread. Unless you posted this to the wrong location.

Offline Dotnick

« Reply #12 on: Sat, 18 September 2021, 11:16:47 »
Hello Mr. Dotnick,

I am writing to you to inquire where pricing is located on your GB thread. Unless you posted this to the wrong location.

Pricing coming around the end of the week.

Offline KneeDeep

« Reply #13 on: Sat, 18 September 2021, 11:19:04 »
You’ve successfully tapped into my psychonaut side! I dig this and probably in for two accent kits.

Offline denibhoxha

• cock and balls technology
« Reply #14 on: Sat, 18 September 2021, 11:48:48 »
Consider the F5 to F8 keys on the backwards alphas kit as well, so it can work to fill out 2 boards fully, would also look cool to have everything backwards and not just 4 keys be normal.

Offline norb

« Reply #15 on: Sat, 18 September 2021, 12:42:21 »
damn, you had me at the backwards alphas. but you forgot a few, the M, W and T are normal  :))

Offline Ella

• Why is it called an oven
« Reply #16 on: Sat, 18 September 2021, 12:57:44 »

Offline Skok

« Reply #17 on: Sat, 18 September 2021, 13:06:28 »
2nd deskmat is heat

Offline notquant

« Reply #18 on: Sat, 18 September 2021, 14:04:31 »
Is there a sock collab too

Offline konstantin

• Formerly constexpr
Re: [GB] GMK Chaos Theory
« Reply #19 on: Sat, 18 September 2021, 14:59:14 »
Why wasn't this posted as an interest check first? Now you literally have no time to take user feedback or address any potential issues that might rear their head before the GB.

Offline Infrared

« Reply #20 on: Sat, 18 September 2021, 15:54:03 »
Those switches are sexy o.O
White Fc660c

Offline AASH

« Reply #21 on: Sat, 18 September 2021, 19:57:22 »
Why wasn't this posted as an interest check first? Now you literally have no time to take user feedback or address any potential issues that might rear their head before the GB.
This. I would also like to bring up that although kitting looks pretty darn good to me, the chaos alphas will cost a lot due to the cost of now molds. I would have loved to see this happen in dyesub, leaving opportunities for even more cool/crazy ideas while being overall way cheaper. Please consider making an IC next time, and not defaulting to GMK.
Great set, great theme, awesome renders, glwgb

40s, with love

40s, with love

Offline HungHingDaiLo

• 無間道
« Reply #22 on: Sat, 18 September 2021, 20:00:06 »
Let's go, GLWGB Nick! Sick renders, pikku-allu!

Offline IOVERCALLHISTIOCYTES

« Reply #23 on: Sat, 18 September 2021, 21:33:52 »

I’d forgotten this -wasn’t- on geekhack having seen it for a while on discord

Love the artisans.

Offline novelflyer

« Reply #24 on: Sat, 18 September 2021, 23:20:46 »
The accents and novelties looks great! GLWGB  :thumb:

Offline kukkurovaca

« Reply #25 on: Sun, 19 September 2021, 01:33:24 »
Chaos alphas demand a Keebio WTF60 render.

Also, shame that there isn’t also a reversed numpad at least; will this be included in the future “pure chaos” version?

Offline Kokaloo

• 🤘(• ω •)🤙
« Reply #26 on: Sun, 19 September 2021, 02:11:45 »
Wow how come you decided to include mod pipe and tilde in this set but not Lavender which you were pretty adamant on not including them on?

Offline scoopbb

« Reply #27 on: Sun, 19 September 2021, 02:47:00 »
40s kit would be excellent but prolly wont happen i take it

Offline hekt1k

« Reply #28 on: Sun, 19 September 2021, 03:56:31 »
damn, you had me at the backwards alphas. but you forgot a few, the M, W and T are normal  :))

I'm embarrassed to say I didn't even notice the alphas are backwards. LOL

Offline Dotnick

« Reply #29 on: Sun, 19 September 2021, 08:16:28 »

I gave 40s a chance in GMK Lavender by making it it's own kit. With 3850 base kit sales after extras, it narrowly met MOQ of 100.

Three-key support for 40s in GMK sets seems the more fruitful approach for guaranteeing production of 40% keys.

tl;dr - if the 40s community bought GMK 40s kits better, I definitely would have considered it.
« Last Edit: Sun, 19 September 2021, 08:23:41 by Dotnick »

Offline namidettje

« Reply #30 on: Sun, 19 September 2021, 10:46:09 »
On the edge. Really interesting set, altough not sure about the predominant white. Would have tried some lavenderish or pinkish but overall I dig it.

What's undiggable is the more than a year of waiting time (and even more) for the set to arrive.

GLWGB

Offline CookieFlow

« Reply #31 on: Sun, 19 September 2021, 11:16:28 »
There is something very cool and unique about this set.

But I told myself that I woudn't join a GMK set anymore until they are able to catch up on their queue faster. 2023 feels so far away, and Q1 is probably the most optimistic case.
I'll try my luck on extras or pay aftermarket in 2 years.

Offline brunosan_.

« Reply #32 on: Sun, 19 September 2021, 14:32:17 »
Mindblowing set.

Offline Kokaloo

• 🤘(• ω •)🤙
« Reply #33 on: Sun, 19 September 2021, 14:38:02 »

I gave 40s a chance in GMK Lavender by making it it's own kit. With 3850 base kit sales after extras, it narrowly met MOQ of 100.

Three-key support for 40s in GMK sets seems the more fruitful approach for guaranteeing production of 40% keys.

tl;dr - if the 40s community bought GMK 40s kits better, I definitely would have considered it.

While 3 key is perfectly fine and I'm happy to see it considered for most new sets, where is 3850 coming from? Looking at the chart in the GB page it ended around 1500 base sold before extras, then it topped out at below 3000. That's still a little under 10% attachment rate for 40s which performed better than the international kit in that set, yet you still have international here? The reason I compare these two common child kits is because one is purely a language kit, while the other offers physical compatibility for keyboards, meaning skipping out on physical compat leads some boards to straight up not be compatible with sets.

We are at a point where child kits are getting extremely pricey to the point of offering two base kits rather than one and an alt alphas set. If there is enough demand for a set the child kits should scale with it, but if there isn't enough confidence in a set it's understandable to scale down child kits. 40s getting slashed here in favor of.... All the other child kits you have here is odd. If you want to pull numbers there could at least be a reliable source of information if dvorcools chart is to not be used.
« Last Edit: Sun, 19 September 2021, 14:42:37 by Kokaloo »

Offline _rubik

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Typing on: Brutal60, Lavenders Linears, GMK Jamon
« Reply #34 on: Sun, 19 September 2021, 15:02:26 »

I’d forgotten this -wasn’t- on geekhack having seen it for a while on discord

I like the set, but it really did come out of nowhere. Trouble with discord is not everyone can monitor all servers at all times -- GH is a good place to centralize ICs.

Not to mention that chat platforms like discord and slack are designed to be ephemeral, but forum posts are far more permanent.
« Last Edit: Sun, 19 September 2021, 15:06:33 by _rubik »
ai03 Meridian ¤ Mech 27 ¤ E8.5 ¤ Brutal60 ¤ SSK White Label ¤ HHKB Pro JP ¤ vAEK68 Alps Blues ¤ RF87u

Offline Dotnick

« Reply #35 on: Sun, 19 September 2021, 15:23:34 »

While 3 key is perfectly fine and I'm happy to see it considered for most new sets, where is 3850 coming from? Looking at the chart in the GB page it ended around 1500 base sold before extras, then it topped out at below 3000. That's still a little under 10% attachment rate for 40s which performed better than the international kit in that set, yet you still have international here? The reason I compare these two common child kits is because one is purely a language kit, while the other offers physical compatibility for keyboards, meaning skipping out on physical compat leads some boards to straight up not be compatible with sets.

We are at a point where child kits are getting extremely pricey to the point of offering two base kits rather than one and an alt alphas set. If there is enough demand for a set the child kits should scale with it, but if there isn't enough confidence in a set it's understandable to scale down child kits. 40s getting slashed here in favor of.... All the other child kits you have here is odd. If you want to pull numbers there could at least be a reliable source of information if dvorcools chart is to not be used.

1. There are two base kits for GMK Lavender, please look at both of them.

2. International Kit is guaranteed to hit MOQ by Candykeys because it helps sales in the UK/EU region. International was also guaranteed to hit MOQ by Candykeys for GMK Lavender. There isn't this guarantee with the 40s kit, so this is an apples to oranges comparison.

« Last Edit: Sun, 19 September 2021, 15:36:09 by Dotnick »

Offline Prelim

« Reply #36 on: Sun, 19 September 2021, 15:36:00 »
Are the alphas WS1/CR color?
2x GH60 revC - lubed Linjärs 65g / lubed H1s 65g with SPRIT 5mm acrylic plate | Dolch PAC - Cherry housing / Gateron sliders 65g and QMK clips | Raptor K1 G80-1890 stock 
Floating on Cherry/GMK caps - White on Black, Classic Beige, Dolch, Olivetti, Alcatel MMK, Hellgrau

Offline Dotnick

« Reply #37 on: Sun, 19 September 2021, 15:36:34 »
Are the alphas WS1/CR color?

They are two custom Pantones!

Offline Kokaloo

• 🤘(• ω •)🤙
« Reply #38 on: Sun, 19 September 2021, 15:40:20 »
1. There are two base kits for GMK Lavender, look at both of them.

2. International Kit is guaranteed to hit MOQ by Candykeys because it helps sales in the UK/EU region. International was also guaranteed to hit MOQ by Candykeys for GMK Lavender. There isn't this guarantee with the 40s kit, this is an apples to oranges comparison.

Bringing up lavenders two base kits only makes the high amount of child kits here more confusing. I would have also preferred an explanation on the numbers you had for lavendar, but you're not obligated to explain of course.

Its interesting that your set confidence rides on the guarentees of vendors. Another pro for not posting an IC or taking feedback whatsoever. Good luck!

Offline JQ27

« Reply #39 on: Sun, 19 September 2021, 18:08:47 »

Offline scoopbb

« Reply #40 on: Sun, 19 September 2021, 19:15:40 »

lol so if i thought 1 set was not to my taste i should be punished for liking another? narrowly making moq seems like still making moq to me. why even bring up extra buys from vendors as a count of base kits sold, they obviously arent going to buy buying 1000s of 40s child kits.

do you simply mean "there isnt enough profit in it for me to bother?"

Offline Surostu

• switchkeys.au x keyboardfinder.com
    • keyboardfinder
« Reply #41 on: Sun, 19 September 2021, 20:08:14 »
A lot of sets lately, including Lavender have either barely hit moq for 40s kits, not hit and required SIGNIFICANT buy out from vendors (on a not popular kit) or are no where even near close and get cancelled early in the buy. In that case it results in refunds that require admin time, have an associated refund fee cost and many people who bought the base as well, then cancel their order entirely. Many of the sets that have had 40s cancelled or hit low numbers had long running I.Cs as well.

If the 40s community wants this to change, it needs to start buying on day one to prevent this. So as a work around, this set and others are including the '3 keys' solution so there is atleast some support. This isn't the only set doing it. Its a by product of a changing market. In the same way alice boards are increasing in popularity, having bars in base. In contrast, "to numpad in base or not" is another thats debated a lot currently, so its not just 40s that is being affected by how the hobby is changing. The hobbys kitting demands shift as per the need of the way boards are designed, and unfortunately in this case, the way the community spends it money.

Optimising kitting in ways that allows for the most value possible, to give as much compat as possible, for as many people as possible without increasing cost sigificantly is something that will never go away in this hobby because everyone wants different things. And thats ok. Designers like Nick are just doing what the current market, their community and vendors are advising them to do.

Offline Dotnick

« Reply #42 on: Sun, 19 September 2021, 20:21:53 »

lol so if i thought 1 set was not to my taste i should be punished for liking another? narrowly making moq seems like still making moq to me. why even bring up extra buys from vendors as a count of base kits sold, they obviously arent going to buy buying 1000s of 40s child kits.

do you simply mean "there isnt enough profit in it for me to bother?"

The reason I bring up the extras numbers is because the 40s kit did not meet MOQ organically in the GB and extras had to be bought to meet MOQ. I really dont mean the 40s kit exclusion personally at all, I just dont believe it will make MOQ based on the evidence of previous GMK sets with all lengths of IC that have had 40s kits cancelled.

Alternatively, recently separate numpad kits have been reaching MOQ, so it made sense for me to break this out in favor of alice bar support, the extra 660 layout shift key, and three-key 40s support (where I can guarantee the 40s community some level of baked in compatibility). I was also given information from vendors who have run separate macros kits that they meet MOQ organically given the influx of boards in the hobby requiring those layouts.

Even though there was no interest check for this set, I did not make this set under a rock, I was advised by vendors, my discord community and fellow designers.

Also, I clearly am not just all about the profit if I'm not taking numpad profits or profits from the switches. It's honestly just rude to jump straight to that. I'm just trying to make something cool and fun because I enjoy doing so.

ne iso enter accent?

I am going to figure out how to fit this in, guaranteed.
« Last Edit: Sun, 19 September 2021, 20:23:39 by Dotnick »

Offline konstantin

• Formerly constexpr
« Reply #43 on: Sun, 19 September 2021, 21:33:28 »
1. Consider using Meta instead of Fn for the R4 1.25u key.
The Fn legend looks to narrow next to System — Meta would fit in better. Meta kinda also fits the theme of the set better :P

2. Also consider changing the R3 1.75u Control key to use an icon legend.
This aids with visual consistency, as the text legend has a habit of looking out of place in the middle of icon mods (comparison, example in kit).

3. 6c centered stem is more common than 6c off-centered stem. I suggest changing it to the former.

4. Speaking of spacebars, 2c should probably be in the base kit together with 2.25c and 2.75c.
2c and 2.25c spacekeys are used about equally as commonly. But I get that you're reluctant to add any more keys to base.
« Last Edit: Sun, 19 September 2021, 21:38:13 by konstantin »

Offline JomiKarloz

« Reply #44 on: Sun, 19 September 2021, 22:50:50 »
I love the colors, and as a math nerd, i love all the representations of chaos. I thought i would see some sort of butterfly novelty

Offline Dotnick

« Reply #45 on: Sun, 19 September 2021, 23:14:25 »
I love the colors, and as a math nerd, i love all the representations of chaos. I thought i would see some sort of butterfly novelty

I was working on a novelty with RAMAworks that was a Lorenz Attractor design (essentially the butterfly). But had to pivot last minute as RAMA stopped responding. I will likely do a buy for a rainbow PVD metal artisan with this design some time down the line for discord server members.

Offline Vorge

« Reply #46 on: Mon, 20 September 2021, 00:53:20 »
This is really nice, would've liked this to be an IC to ask more about the missing F-row Chaos Alphas, but either way I really like this and hope you don't make me poor... poorer  :thumb:

Offline Sax_______

« Reply #47 on: Mon, 20 September 2021, 05:30:29 »
God damn I had told myself no more sets for the rest of the year.

Last one I swear.

Offline Jr.Mars

« Reply #48 on: Mon, 20 September 2021, 09:28:30 »
What's the colorway of alpha legend?

Offline norb

« Reply #49 on: Mon, 20 September 2021, 11:12:39 »
This is really nice, would've liked this to be an IC to ask more about the missing F-row Chaos Alphas, but either way I really like this and hope you don't make me poor... poorer  :thumb:

my uneducated guess would be, to keep the order in the chaos. all alpha colored keys are mirrored and all the mod colored ones are correctly aligned.