Author Topic: [WTT] HAVE: Originative Cyrillic "I" key, WANT: Originative Cyrillic "R" key  (Read 3118 times)

Offline Kakkun

• Trade Count: (0)
I got the Originative GMK Cyrillic set a couple months back, and Originative being what they are, it had 2 "I" keys, and no "R" key.
80808-0

I know it's probably a slim chance, but would anyone happen to have an extra "R" key that they are willing to trade for my "I" key?

Finally, just a head's up. I live in Tokyo. My "I" key will be shipped along with random Japanese candy.

Thanks!

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #2 on: Wed, 29 October 2014, 16:34:17 »
« Last Edit: Tue, 01 September 2015, 09:31:25 by esoomenona »

Offline Karura

• Professional Canadian
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • SKidata life.
Have you tried asking Sherry to exchange for the right key?

"Remember boys, raccoon cold... don't worry, raccoon will find cave." -Sent

Offline Kakkun

I did a whole bunch, and he replied once saying he'd ship it. It's been a month after that, and I've yet to receive some sort of acknowledgement, even after repeated emails.

I've actually contacted my credit card company to dispute the purchase, since the product was incomplete.

Offline Karura

• Professional Canadian
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • SKidata life.
I did a whole bunch, and he replied once saying he'd ship it. It's been a month after that, and I've yet to receive some sort of acknowledgement, even after repeated emails.

I've actually contacted my credit card company to dispute the purchase, since the product was incomplete.

I've had very good interaction with him by being assertive and polite. Sorry to hear that it didn't work out for you; hope you get it resolved!

"Remember boys, raccoon cold... don't worry, raccoon will find cave." -Sent

Offline Kakkun

I've had very good interaction with him by being assertive and polite. Sorry to hear that it didn't work out for you; hope you get it resolved!

Yeah, I haven't emailed him recently. Guess I'll try again.