Author Topic: [GB] GMK CYL FTRO | Apr 5-26, 2024  (Read 1740 times)

Offline nephlock

[GB] GMK CYL FTRO | Apr 5-26, 2024
« on: Fri, 05 April 2024, 17:07:14 »

Welcome to FTRO!
A futuristic doubleshot keycap set manufactured by GMK in their CYL profile—with UV-printed APL sublegends and an optional double alert kit (choose your own adventure)!

Last night I laid awake, as I often do, and I pondered the future. Do future people still get satisfaction out of customizing keyboards? Do keycaps still spark joy? As my thoughts began to finish my personal data device buzzed and whirred in foreign rhythms. Whether by some divine occurrence or cosmic intervention a message began to appear. An answer to all I had pondered, and a call to action for the fate of that I hold dear...

More

Blearily, I picked through the artifacted transmission and discovered the sense of urgency this 'FTRO' was working to communicate. The future as we know it could be at risk! We need keycaps in order to save it?! And most importantly... DAMMMMMN. I LIKE THE COLORS OF THIS TRANSMISSION!

I sprang into action. I would not let the future fall to "The Industry". I would help FTRO! I called the night phones and urgently arranged for NovelKeys to decode the fragmented data, and with the aid of GMK electronic design GmbH have compiled it into the following input terminals—Utilizing state of the art double-shot ABS plastic, and UV-printing processes.

AVAILABLE FRAGMENTS

ORIGIN <----------
The only terminal data to make the journey intact. Intended as the main console, orthe starting point for anyone wishing to adopt the ALERT upgrade fragment. Using the available future data as efficiently as possible, I've worked to ensure maximum coverage for the most prevalent configurations.

ALERT! <----------
Although the data beyond the ORIGIN was badly corrupted in the journey. I've assembled what I can of the remains into an upgrade fragment. Appending these to the Origin should boost its effective customization quotient.

PROJECTED DATA

Using the available Fragments, in conjunction with the devices of our current era, the following projections have been rendered for visual consumption.

A MASSIVE FUTURISTIC THANK YOU to FreshFromTheGrave for the render work on this project!

ACCESS TERMINALS

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
FRAGMENT LIFESPAN:22.SOLS
April 5 - 26, 2024 <-----
/////////////////////////

REGIONAL CONNECTIONS:
USA - NovelKeys
CAN - Desk Hero
EU - Oblotzky Industries
UK - ProtoTypist
AUS - Daily Clack
SEA - iLumKB
CN - zFrontier

Regional vendors may be slower to list their set, but they will be live within the coming days

« Last Edit: Wed, 17 April 2024, 12:57:16 by nephlock »

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
Re: [GB] GMK CYL FTRO | Apr 5-26, 2024
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 08 April 2024, 15:00:58 »
Approved :thumb:

Offline _rubik

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Typing on: Brutal60, Lavenders Linears, GMK Jamon
« Reply #2 on: Mon, 08 April 2024, 15:51:28 »
Hng. I'm a sucker for APL sublegends. I guess I'm in
ai03 Meridian ¤ Mech 27 ¤ E8.5 ¤ Brutal60 ¤ SSK White Label ¤ HHKB Pro JP ¤ vAEK68 Alps Blues ¤ RF87u

Offline GMK_Andy

• * Vendor
« Reply #3 on: Tue, 09 April 2024, 11:03:29 »
This looks great :thumb: