Author Topic: Free stuff! Pay it forward!  (Read 14248471 times)

Offline Candyflip

• Trade Count: (0)
  • ★★★
Re: Free stuff! Pay it forward!
« Reply #2500 on: Mon, 09 December 2013, 03:17:49 »
Not nice, it would be even worse if it was just one person who took them all.
I don't think so, at least I took Dead Space 3 hope you read the PM yesterday
[edit] ...and thanks so much for that!  :-*
This sucks more than anything that has ever sucked before.

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
  • Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #2501 on: Mon, 09 December 2013, 08:15:27 »
Not nice, it would be even worse if it was just one person who took them all.
I don't think so, at least I took Dead Space 3 hope you read the PM yesterday
[edit] ...and thanks so much for that!  :-*
I know you only took dead space 3, that is why I edited it out of my post, you were the only one to PM me.

Have fun  :)

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #2502 on: Mon, 09 December 2013, 23:07:05 »
No pics of it, but fourth person to respond to this gets my first not 100% successful attempt at a translucent Cycap.  If you're one of the first three, you can't comment again to get it on the fourth.  Just want to try something different and see how it works out.

The top of the cap looks fine, it just has too many bubbles on the bottom and it's not translucent enough.  I needs to gets myself a pressure pot.

Offline Badwrench

• * Destiny Supporter
  • ummmm.....I forgot
« Reply #2503 on: Mon, 09 December 2013, 23:08:43 »
respond for nubs  :thumb:
wut. i'd buy a ****ty IBM board for that green V2

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
    • My Youtube channel with some keyboard videos
« Reply #2504 on: Mon, 09 December 2013, 23:12:35 »
Let's get this moving ;D

My reaction to this giveaway:

Offline domoaligato

• * Exquisite Elder
  • All your base are belong to us!
« Reply #2505 on: Mon, 09 December 2013, 23:14:45 »
me ? Please? :(

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2506 on: Mon, 09 December 2013, 23:18:03 »
Moi?
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline kolonelkadat

• Force Project X
« Reply #2507 on: Mon, 09 December 2013, 23:19:25 »
am I the fourth? do I win the cycap?
dang just missed it lol
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. But what is a window?"

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #2508 on: Mon, 09 December 2013, 23:19:57 »

I couldn't decide which best illustrated my reaction to your post, so I posted them all:

PM me and I'll send you the absolute and utter failure and horrifying mess that was my attempt at a translucent derp cap....if you'd like the sad thing.

Offline Badwrench

• * Destiny Supporter
  • ummmm.....I forgot
« Reply #2509 on: Mon, 09 December 2013, 23:21:05 »
dang just missed it lol

Yeah, with how many people snipe in this thread, I really didn't think I would be the first response.  Oh well.  Would love to see some pics of the cap Nubs  :thumb:

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
    • My Youtube channel with some keyboard videos
« Reply #2510 on: Mon, 09 December 2013, 23:21:08 »

I couldn't decide which best illustrated my reaction to your post, so I posted them all:

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

PM me and I'll send you the absolute and utter failure and horrifying mess that was my attempt at a translucent derp cap....if you'd like the sad thing.

Was just going to post this:

Nubbs to the rescue (b^_^)b Congratz to you guys.

Offline domoaligato

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #2511 on: Mon, 09 December 2013, 23:22:21 »
grats rowdy!
« Last Edit: Mon, 09 December 2013, 23:27:43 by domoaligato »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2512 on: Mon, 09 December 2013, 23:23:23 »
grats rowdy!

Did I win?

Wow! ;D

I have not idea what I just got :p

Edit: Er, actually, sorry, who won?  Was it me or domo?
« Last Edit: Mon, 09 December 2013, 23:25:15 by rowdy »
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline domoaligato

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #2513 on: Mon, 09 December 2013, 23:25:58 »
who can not count? I posted 3rd. rowdy posted 4th.
rowdy you take it.....

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2514 on: Mon, 09 December 2013, 23:27:31 »
I don't mind either way - what does nubbs think?

Re-reading his post seems to suggest you were going to get it ...

Offline domoaligato

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #2515 on: Mon, 09 December 2013, 23:29:04 »
lol.  rowdy you can take it. I am too tired to care. going to bed now. :D

Offline kolonelkadat

• Force Project X
« Reply #2516 on: Mon, 09 December 2013, 23:29:38 »
My understanding was that you won the cycap and Nubbinator offered domo a derp
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. But what is a window?"

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #2517 on: Mon, 09 December 2013, 23:29:58 »
Moi?

Rowdy right now:

(and damn you, now I have to pay for shipping to Australia)

dang just missed it lol

Yeah, with how many people snipe in this thread, I really didn't think I would be the first response.  Oh well.  Would love to see some pics of the cap Nubs  :thumb:

Yeah, it blows me away how many people camp on this thread.

My understanding was that you won the cycap and Nubbinator offered domo a derp

This guy gets it.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2518 on: Mon, 09 December 2013, 23:35:29 »
Moi?

Rowdy right now:

Show Image

(and damn you, now I have to pay for shipping to Australia)

Thanks! :)

I'll meet you half way, if you like, and by that I mean that I'll pay for half the shipping.  I don't really fancy sitting in a boat in the middle of the ocean waiting to rendezvous with you!

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #2519 on: Mon, 09 December 2013, 23:40:58 »

I'll meet you half way, if you like, and by that I mean that I'll pay for half the shipping.  I don't really fancy sitting in a boat in the middle of the ocean waiting to rendezvous with you!

Well, you're no fun.  I was hoping to have a clandestine Pacific meeting in a boat I stole from some unknowing rich Orange County snob.  Maybe poke a sting ray or two along the way in honor of/retribution for the third greatest thing to come out of your country, being beat out only by Isla Fisher and Crocodile Dundee and closely followed by the TV show The Librarians.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2520 on: Mon, 09 December 2013, 23:44:00 »

Well, you're no fun.  I was hoping to have a clandestine Pacific meeting in a boat I stole from some unknowing rich Orange County snob.  Maybe poke a sting ray or two along the way in honor of/retribution for the third greatest thing to come out of your country, being beat out only by Isla Fisher and Crocodile Dundee and closely followed by the TV show The Librarians.

The only thing is that Australia no longer accepts boat people, so there might be some difficulty getting back into the country.

One shifty-looking guy trying to sneak back in over the border with a suspicious small package is likely to cause alarm.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #2521 on: Mon, 09 December 2013, 23:46:59 »
The only thing is that Australia no longer accepts boat people, so there might be some difficulty getting back into the country.

One shifty-looking guy trying to sneak back in over the border with a suspicious small package is likely to cause alarm.

Did you just say you have a suspiciously small package?

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #2522 on: Mon, 09 December 2013, 23:53:35 »

Show Image

I think he was talking about you!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2523 on: Mon, 09 December 2013, 23:54:05 »

Show Image

Er, ......................

Offline thegagne

« Reply #2524 on: Tue, 10 December 2013, 09:34:20 »
SNIPE!

Just practicing...

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • snoozing
« Reply #2525 on: Tue, 10 December 2013, 13:21:25 »
LF 62g limited springs from originative!
Very busy with studies atm.

Offline Candyflip

• ★★★
« Reply #2526 on: Tue, 10 December 2013, 13:23:33 »
whats the difference between those and the normal 62g?
This sucks more than anything that has ever sucked before.

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • snoozing
« Reply #2527 on: Tue, 10 December 2013, 13:24:56 »
whats the difference between those and the normal 62g?
It has a different feel to it, not so elastic! :)
Very busy with studies atm.

Offline kmiller8

• Banned
  •  Post Reporting Timeout
  • Who is that kmiller8 guy?
« Reply #2528 on: Wed, 11 December 2013, 23:43:52 »
I need another xbox 360, my second one just died again ;_;

Offline Pacifist

• Report me *again* if there are gifs in my sig
  • * Elevated Elder
  • on hiatus
« Reply #2529 on: Wed, 11 December 2013, 23:44:45 »

why not a 1?

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #2530 on: Wed, 11 December 2013, 23:46:14 »

why not a 1?

nobody plays ps1 anymore...come on man....the ps4 just came out

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #2531 on: Wed, 11 December 2013, 23:48:28 »

Offline kmiller8

• Banned
« Reply #2532 on: Wed, 11 December 2013, 23:50:25 »

why not a 1?

because I have xbox 360 games -_-

Offline dragonxx21

Keyboards Owned:

Realforce Topre 91 Key JIS Profile - Main
CM Quickfire Rapid Blue Switches
IBM Model M in Industrial Shell

Offline Badwrench

• * Destiny Supporter
  • ummmm.....I forgot
« Reply #2534 on: Thu, 12 December 2013, 01:35:53 »

I have one you can have real cheap.  I don't have any cables or controllers, just the box.  Shipping and it is yours.  It was given to me by a friend without anything, so I had it tested at Gamestop - works fine. 

It uses this plug:
47738-0

And here is the specs:
47740-1

Offline Moomoo

« Reply #2535 on: Thu, 12 December 2013, 04:26:40 »
I've got an incomplete razer blackwiddow keycap set if anyone is interested send me a PM. 10USD shipping to the states.

Offline cookiesowns

« Reply #2536 on: Thu, 12 December 2013, 05:29:32 »

Don't specifically point out "Orange County" its demeaning for those that work hard to get to stay here!

Pin it on the newport snobs that own boats, or those that live at shady canyon but can afford anything.

Offline kmiller8

• Banned
« Reply #2537 on: Thu, 12 December 2013, 09:06:24 »

I have one you can have real cheap.  I don't have any cables or controllers, just the box.  Shipping and it is yours.  It was given to me by a friend without anything, so I had it tested at Gamestop - works fine. 

It uses this plug:
(Attachment Link)

And here is the specs:
(Attachment Link)

That is exactly what I neeeeed <3 pm incoming.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #2538 on: Thu, 12 December 2013, 11:08:04 »
Don't specifically point out "Orange County" its demeaning for those that work hard to get to stay here!

Pin it on the newport snobs that own boats, or those that live at shady canyon but can afford anything.

Check out my location and don't take it so personally ;)

Offline cookiesowns

« Reply #2539 on: Thu, 12 December 2013, 16:49:32 »

Check out my location and don't take it so personally ;)

Oh I know ;) Just sayin'

Offline Zeal

• Actually the King of Green Tea Kit-Kats
  • * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #2540 on: Fri, 13 December 2013, 03:47:45 »
Fallout, Fallout 2 and Fallout Tactics free for ~28 hours and 10 mins from this post.
http://www.gog.com/promo/fallout_series_giveaway_winter_promo_2013
        "Bird have wing, bird will fly. Henry had wings.  Henry now fly." -Sent

Offline sublime

« Reply #2541 on: Fri, 13 December 2013, 16:28:13 »
Fallout, Fallout 2 and Fallout Tactics free for ~28 hours and 10 mins from this post.
http://www.gog.com/promo/fallout_series_giveaway_winter_promo_2013

I was gonna mention this! Have Tactics on original CDs and was pleasantly surprised to see it for free on GoG.

15 hours left! You can't go wrong with any of them, and they also take up relatively small hard drive space.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2542 on: Fri, 13 December 2013, 17:31:11 »

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #2543 on: Tue, 17 December 2013, 16:54:30 »
Does anyone here have a short shift key for a buckling spring board? I think they came from 122 key keyboards.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #2544 on: Wed, 18 December 2013, 17:09:57 »
Does anyone here have a short shift key for a buckling spring board? I think they came from 122 key keyboards.

Unicomp has those, I think.
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #2545 on: Wed, 18 December 2013, 17:12:48 »

Unicomp has those, I think.
Yes, I contacted them since posting that and they said they can make me a new set of keys. I don't need the key anymore.

Offline Martyr

« Reply #2546 on: Thu, 19 December 2013, 04:51:16 »
First one to PM me gets Hearthstone beta..
« Last Edit: Thu, 19 December 2013, 05:12:31 by Martyr »

Offline riotonthebay

• Cherry Peasant
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • keycult.com
« Reply #2547 on: Thu, 19 December 2013, 05:21:30 »

I managed to snag this. Thank you so much, Martyr! Really looking forward to trying this out :).

Offline heissler

• I engineer invisible stuff
« Reply #2548 on: Thu, 19 December 2013, 06:19:13 »

I managed to snag this. Thank you so much, Martyr! Really looking forward to trying this out :).

It's all fun and games until you hit the point where you are either forced to run a freeze, or an anti-freeze deck :-/
Has trouble not spending money on keyboards

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #2549 on: Sun, 29 December 2013, 13:40:42 »
Does anyone have an SP ABS ring I could borrow?