Author Topic: Free stuff! Pay it forward!  (Read 14248471 times)

Offline Sagii

• Time to bust some nails
  • Trade Count: (0)
Re: Free stuff! Pay it forward!
« Reply #3850 on: Fri, 21 November 2014, 06:13:31 »
If anyone has some spare crappy keycaps of any sort they wanna get rid off, shot me a pm :) I had way too much fun with marble art yesterday, and need some caps to experiment with! I'll pay shipping (obviously) :)
Willing to pay for caps as well! If I don't get a catch here in a couple days, I'll make a WTB ^.^

Offline berserkfan

• changing diapers is more fun than model f assembly
« Reply #3851 on: Fri, 21 November 2014, 06:56:32 »
If anyone has some spare crappy keycaps of any sort they wanna get rid off, shot me a pm :) I had way too much fun with marble art yesterday, and need some caps to experiment with! I'll pay shipping (obviously) :)
Willing to pay for caps as well! If I don't get a catch here in a couple days, I'll make a WTB ^.^

Sagii

I have a ton of keycaps of different profiles, types, etc as well as spoilt caps and non-MX caps. You can take a look at my selling thread. https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=62921.0

Note that some of the stuff is actually free (but don't ask for the European legends; I gave them to your fellow Nordics long ago). As I'm basically done with keycaps, I'm now into funding a Hall Effect project because Hall Effect is the only type of keyboard I don't have. If you'll make a donation to that project I will try to get you one keycap of every type, profile and usage that I can spare without breaking up any set. Or we can negotiate for you to buy lots of blanks cheap.
Most of the modding can be done on your own once you break through the psychological barriers.

Offline fknraiden

« Reply #3852 on: Fri, 21 November 2014, 07:07:22 »
does anyone happen to have a spare pom cap i could have? Got interested and didn't want to commit to a whole set if i didn't like the feel.

IBM SSK 87'     ReAlForce 55g Silent 10AE

Offline berserkfan

« Reply #3853 on: Fri, 21 November 2014, 09:42:07 »
does anyone happen to have a spare pom cap i could have? Got interested and didn't want to commit to a whole set if i didn't like the feel.

Raiden

I don't have a spare POM cap, but I do have experience with POM sets. I don't find lasered POM visually attractive at all compared with doubleshots, and they feel cheap compared with PBT. Even Razer keycaps feel nicer.

This is just my opinion of course, but kindly note that there are really not many POM sets in the market. Durable they may be, the demand is simply not there. You can see how most geekhackers aren't even considering running GBs and what not for POM.
Most of the modding can be done on your own once you break through the psychological barriers.

Offline SirPheles

« Reply #3854 on: Mon, 24 November 2014, 12:56:03 »
Anyone have a spare clicky switch (Cherry MX Blue/Green/White) to spare? I wanna have a go at making a keychain to click click click in times of boredom, but don't have any switches to spare. Buying a 100 pack at retail price seems a bit excessive, so if anyone can ship a single switch to me, I'd greatly appreciate it  :D (I'm located in Canada).

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3855 on: Mon, 24 November 2014, 15:16:39 »
Anyone have a spare clicky switch (Cherry MX Blue/Green/White) to spare? I wanna have a go at making a keychain to click click click in times of boredom, but don't have any switches to spare. Buying a 100 pack at retail price seems a bit excessive, so if anyone can ship a single switch to me, I'd greatly appreciate it  :D (I'm located in Canada).

If you considered buying 100 switches, http://www.geekkeys.com/ducky-keychain/ is only $5.50 :)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline SirPheles

« Reply #3856 on: Mon, 24 November 2014, 17:14:43 »

If you considered buying 100 switches, http://www.geekkeys.com/ducky-keychain/ is only $5.50 :)

Gotta start somewhere with my DIY skills, I'd feel disappointed in myself if I just bought it off someone :s
Thanks for the suggestion though ;)

Offline Candyflip

• ★★★
« Reply #3857 on: Mon, 24 November 2014, 18:04:04 »
I'd feel disappointed in myself if I just bought it off someone :s

DIY switch too then  :))
This sucks more than anything that has ever sucked before.

Offline SirPheles

« Reply #3858 on: Mon, 24 November 2014, 20:32:40 »
I'd feel disappointed in myself if I just bought it off someone :s

DIY switch too then  :))

If I had the tools, materials, and time, I'd already be rocking Ergo Clears  ;)

Offline phx

« Reply #3859 on: Wed, 26 November 2014, 08:46:26 »
anyone got any 62 gram ergo clears?

back story:
I made a 62 gram ergo clear board a while ago, it's also lubed with GPL 201, I didn't really like how it turned out because it felt very bumpy and clunky, switches dont come back up as smooth, etc. But then, recently I got to try another 62 gram mx clear board and it was so much better (a lot more smoother and easier to type on), which made me curious as to what I did wrong on my build. The two board are essentially the same, with the exception the one I tried is lubed with GPL 205 and stickered.

so therefore, I'm requesting if anyone can send me their leftover 62 gram ergo clear switch and tell me exactly what they did, so I can replicate it on my own board. I'm willing to pay for shipping, and can take from multiple people.

THANKS!
« Last Edit: Wed, 26 November 2014, 08:48:37 by phx »

Offline Coreda

« Reply #3860 on: Thu, 27 November 2014, 07:49:24 »

A Steam copy of Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition to randomly give away to a user with over 100 posts :thumb: Will leave this up for a day, PM me anytime during then with the title 'giveaway' and I'll use a randomizer to pick the winner. Only enter if you intend to claim the game for yourself.

The game is also finally migrating from GFWL to Steamworks in December which is great.

Offline slickmamba

« Reply #3861 on: Thu, 27 November 2014, 14:07:02 »
two free one plus one invites!  After you accept them you have 24 hours to claim! 
Hi :)

Offline strafe

• Strafe's Blog
« Reply #3862 on: Thu, 27 November 2014, 19:10:35 »
I have some games to give away (most are steam keys, some are not).

RULES
* One game per person, first in best dressed.
* You can ask for more than one game.  If your first preference is taken, the next one on your list will be given, etc.
* You will need to send me a PM with the game(s) you want.
* The games are numbered.  Some numbers have more than one game that cannot be split.
* I will try to update the list in real time for the first hour.
* Games list here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JtoijsNh4wOJXPUK9CPbKo30ILxFi3zbw5KqsVS19d4/edit?usp=sharing
« Last Edit: Fri, 05 December 2014, 02:48:47 by strafe »
Freebird WKL (Blacks Clear-Tops), iKBC F-104 (Blacks) and more!

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #3863 on: Thu, 27 November 2014, 19:54:55 »
Looking for a hug. If anyone has a spare hug to send my way on this lonely Thanksgiving I'd appreciate it. I'll cover shipping, of course  :-*

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #3864 on: Thu, 27 November 2014, 19:57:28 »
Looking for a hug. If anyone has a spare hug to send my way on this lonely Thanksgiving I'd appreciate it. I'll cover shipping, of course  :-*

Yeah, hold on let me take my shirt off ;D
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
  • Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #3865 on: Thu, 27 November 2014, 20:01:12 »

Free hugs coming your way. Might take a few days to get through customs though.  :thumb:

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #3866 on: Thu, 27 November 2014, 20:01:15 »

Yeah, hold on let me take my shirt off ;D

Alright! It'll be like two Brillo pads rubbing together  :D

Free hugs coming your way. Might take a few days to get through customs though.  :thumb:

I once got a hug from South Africa, but by the time it reached me customs had damaged it and it wound up just being a pat on the back  :'(
« Last Edit: Thu, 27 November 2014, 20:03:07 by noisyturtle »

Offline thegagne

« Reply #3867 on: Thu, 27 November 2014, 20:13:24 »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3868 on: Thu, 27 November 2014, 20:47:30 »

82798-0
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Protato_Tubby

• people enthusiast
« Reply #3869 on: Fri, 28 November 2014, 01:11:39 »

RULES
* You can ask for more than one game.  If your first preference is taken, the next one on your list will be given, etc.
* You will need to send an email to strafe2600 at gmail dot com with the game(s) you want, as well as your geekhack username
* The games are numbered.  Some numbers have more than one game that cannot be split.
* Games list here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JtoijsNh4wOJXPUK9CPbKo30ILxFi3zbw5KqsVS19d4/edit?usp=sharing
I don't want anything - just thought I'd tell you that that's a great giveaway. Well done, Strafe.
DELL AT102W Black Alps | IBM Model M 122 | Matias Tactile Pro 4

Offline Coreda

« Reply #3870 on: Fri, 28 November 2014, 07:50:49 »
Show Image

A Steam copy of Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition to randomly give away to a user with over 100 posts :thumb: Will leave this up for a day, PM me anytime during then with the title 'giveaway' and I'll use a randomizer to pick the winner. Only enter if you intend to claim the game for yourself.

And the winner is:

82817-0

Enjoy! You'll receive a PM with the gift link shortly.

Offline Evo_Spec

• (╯°ヮ°)╯︵⌨
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #3871 on: Fri, 28 November 2014, 09:42:34 »

RULES
* You will need to send an email to strafe2600 at gmail dot com with the game(s) you want, as well as your geekhack username
Thanks Strafe!!! this guy's awesome =)
.                 .  
GON NerD TKL DTA Edition

Offline Protato_Tubby

• people enthusiast
« Reply #3872 on: Fri, 28 November 2014, 14:06:19 »
Show Image

And the winner is:

(Attachment Link)

Thanks, man! :D
DELL AT102W Black Alps | IBM Model M 122 | Matias Tactile Pro 4

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #3873 on: Fri, 28 November 2014, 16:11:41 »
Show Image

And the winner is:

(Attachment Link)

Thanks, man! :D

If you haven't played DS yet, you are in for a real treat. A feast of amazing game design and worldfeel!

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #3874 on: Fri, 28 November 2014, 16:13:04 »
Hell Yeah one of my top 3 games!

Dark Souls II, Dark Souls, Elder Scrolls Skyrim. Demon Souls is on my XMAS list. Hoping to finally get to play it!

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #3875 on: Fri, 28 November 2014, 16:21:16 »
Dark Souls is a fantastic game, and one of the only in its genre that I truly enjoy.

Huge time suck though, prepare to get hooked!
Please PM me if you are waiting on classifieds approval or have a question about the classifieds rules. | geekhack Terms of Service

Max Nighthawk x8 (MX Brown) | CM QFR (MX Blue) | CM QFR (MX Clear) | RK-9000 (MX Red) | Model M 1391401 | Model M SSK 1370475 | CM Novatouch | G80-8113 (MX Clear) | 60% (85g MX Blue) | Whitefox Aria (MX Clear) | CL-LX (MX Clear) | Mira SE (MX Clear)

Offline Evo_Spec

• (╯°ヮ°)╯︵⌨
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #3876 on: Fri, 28 November 2014, 22:34:01 »
is DS really that great? my friend gifted it to me last Christmas but i never played it cause i'm not all that into single players.
.                 .  
GON NerD TKL DTA Edition

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #3877 on: Fri, 28 November 2014, 22:49:24 »
is DS really that great? my friend gifted it to me last Christmas but i never played it cause i'm not all that into single players.

I found it really hard to get into on the PC as I don't have a controller to use, and the games for windows live gave me issues, however I have heard it is a great game. I am waiting to pick up the second one on sale sometime.

Offline slickmamba

« Reply #3878 on: Fri, 28 November 2014, 23:32:22 »
Dark Souls is a fantastic game, and one of the only in its genre that I truly enjoy.

Huge time suck though, prepare to get hooked!

Thats the reason I haven't started it.  I know I will get addicted.
Hi :)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3879 on: Sat, 29 November 2014, 05:11:31 »
Show Image

And the winner is:

(Attachment Link)

TIL it's Protato_Tubby, not Potato_Tubby!

Congratulations :)

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #3880 on: Sat, 29 November 2014, 11:39:01 »

I found it really hard to get into on the PC as I don't have a controller to use, and the games for windows live gave me issues, however I have heard it is a great game. I am waiting to pick up the second one on sale sometime.

I played it first on XBOX at a friend's place, and I did fine but I didn't enjoy the console experience. I found it worked well on PC once I downloaded a fix that makes the mouselook usable.
Please PM me if you are waiting on classifieds approval or have a question about the classifieds rules. | geekhack Terms of Service

Max Nighthawk x8 (MX Brown) | CM QFR (MX Blue) | CM QFR (MX Clear) | RK-9000 (MX Red) | Model M 1391401 | Model M SSK 1370475 | CM Novatouch | G80-8113 (MX Clear) | 60% (85g MX Blue) | Whitefox Aria (MX Clear) | CL-LX (MX Clear) | Mira SE (MX Clear)

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #3881 on: Sat, 29 November 2014, 16:51:16 »

I played it first on XBOX at a friend's place, and I did fine but I didn't enjoy the console experience. I found it worked well on PC once I downloaded a fix that makes the mouselook usable.

Download dsfix
Play on PC with mods and controller
? ? ?
Profit!

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #3882 on: Sat, 29 November 2014, 19:43:58 »

Download dsfix
Play on PC with mods and controller
? ? ?
Profit!

I honestly enjoyed playing kb+mouse more than I enjoyed playing with a controller. Just what I'm used to.

Offline Coreda

« Reply #3883 on: Sun, 30 November 2014, 00:51:36 »
Giveaway 2  :D

Since it went well there's another copy of Dark Souls up for grabs. I'll include the previous PMs in the draw, and if anyone else wants to enter send a PM with the title 'giveaway'. Will leave it open for the next day as before.

Offline Sagii

« Reply #3884 on: Sun, 30 November 2014, 05:30:18 »
Giveaway 2  :D

Since it went well there's another copy of Dark Souls up for grabs. I'll include the previous PMs in the draw, and if anyone else wants to enter send a PM with the title 'giveaway'. Will leave it open for the next day as before.
So that means I'm still in it to win it ? :D

Offline Coreda

« Reply #3885 on: Sun, 30 November 2014, 19:33:03 »
So that means I'm still in it to win it ? :D

Yup. Fingers crossed  ^-^

Offline Coreda

« Reply #3886 on: Mon, 01 December 2014, 01:12:44 »
And the winner is:

83084-0

Should be a nice early Christmas present  :) You'll receive a PM with the gift link shortly. Thanks to everyone who entered.

Offline Sagii

« Reply #3887 on: Mon, 01 December 2014, 02:06:26 »
And the winner is:

(Attachment Link)

Should be a nice early Christmas present  :) You'll receive a PM with the gift link shortly. Thanks to everyone who entered.
Fingers weren't crossed enough :/
Gratz to the winner!

Offline fknraiden

« Reply #3888 on: Mon, 01 December 2014, 02:42:51 »
YAY i never win anything!

IBM SSK 87'     ReAlForce 55g Silent 10AE

Offline berserkfan

« Reply #3889 on: Mon, 01 December 2014, 02:59:56 »
Cherry ML blanks, big bag of them. $8 for the estimated actual shipping.

The below have not been claimed because nobody wanted to pay the shipping. I can use lighter shipping options using foam and parcel paper, but the weights are as below. A much cheaper option is to use surface mail.

Want to give away the following:

G80-3190 HAU casing, white no cable
G80-8200 HPBUS-a casing, black, new, with PCB and controller but no cable (given to Photekq)
G80-8937 LSDGB/02 casing, white no cable
G80-8113 HRBUS-2, black, cable sent Photekq by mistake, you can ask him if he's willing to send you for cost of postage

will charge actual cost of shipping+$1 handling
(Attachment Link) (Attachment Link)

If no one wants them I'll discard in a few months.

I'll also be giving away other things related to POS boards in the next few months. These will be layouts I don't want. There will be some interesting Chinese makes, not high quality, but with layouts that some people may want to explore.

Weight:

About 2.2kg for the 4 casings. Roughly 500g per casing except for the 8200 which is 700g since it has PCB.

http://www.singpost.com/calculate-postage to wherever you are.

Don't forget to factor in the weight of a box and packing materials.

If you just want the trackpad it will be $10 shipped anywhere and the proceeds donated to a project I like. (I basically hate to throw away usable things so I am hoping to find people who want the casings).

Offline Nuum

« Reply #3890 on: Mon, 01 December 2014, 08:58:06 »
Are there some colorful keycaps among the Cherry ML keycaps or just beige/grey/black ones? I'm interested if there are some colorful ones.

Offline berserkfan

« Reply #3891 on: Mon, 01 December 2014, 09:56:20 »
Are there some colorful keycaps among the Cherry ML keycaps or just beige/grey/black ones? I'm interested if there are some colorful ones.
look here:
https://geekhack.org/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=62921.0;attach=77645;image

There are blue and yellow keycaps as well.

The $8 is just to cover shipping. Due to weight I don't think I can give any discounts, although if you are buying a few other keycaps from my keycaps selling thread https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=62921.0 I'll combine shipping.

Offline justify

• Great news!
« Reply #3892 on: Mon, 01 December 2014, 17:52:03 »
Would anyone have a spare quickfire TK Spacebar, I am in dire need for a new one as my old one melted.

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • --- Click Clacks and Cats --- -- Cyan > Purple --
« Reply #3893 on: Mon, 01 December 2014, 19:45:01 »
Would anyone have a spare quickfire TK Spacebar, I am in dire need for a new one as my old one melted.

If you dont have any luck here, I think you can contact CM about getting a replacement. They use to have a parts replacement request page but i cant seem to find it.

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
  • King of Stickers (and GBs)
« Reply #3894 on: Wed, 03 December 2014, 05:14:07 »
I have a free copy of War of the Roses: Kingmaker.

First to PM me and you shall get it :thumb:

CLAIMED

Offline Evo_Spec

• (╯°ヮ°)╯︵⌨
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #3895 on: Wed, 03 December 2014, 06:40:21 »
Does anyone have a spare white PBT caps they can send to Japan? It can even be broken and stuff.
I would like it because I can't find iDye poly and don't want to make a $25+ purchase required from Amazon to have it shipped to me in Japan but i found some Japanese dye locally and i want to see if it works on PBT.
.                 .  
GON NerD TKL DTA Edition

Offline berserkfan

« Reply #3896 on: Wed, 03 December 2014, 07:40:47 »
Does anyone have a spare white PBT caps they can send to Japan? It can even be broken and stuff.
I would like it because I can't find iDye poly and don't want to make a $25+ purchase required from Amazon to have it shipped to me in Japan but i found some Japanese dye locally and i want to see if it works on PBT.

The next time you buy something from me I'll send you a couple of buckling spring caps. These are also PBT.

If you can buy dylon, no need to experiment further. Dylon is fully usable.

Offline Evo_Spec

• (╯°ヮ°)╯︵⌨
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #3897 on: Wed, 03 December 2014, 18:56:36 »
The next time you buy something from me I'll send you a couple of buckling spring caps. These are also PBT.

If you can buy dylon, no need to experiment further. Dylon is fully usable.
Good to know thanks!

Oh is it? well then i'll just get that! thanks again!
.                 .  
GON NerD TKL DTA Edition

Offline HEKTakun

• Leave this field blank
want it? it's yours!
« Reply #3898 on: Wed, 03 December 2014, 21:33:27 »
I got these keyboards.

Pay shipping and it's yours.

PM or email me if you're interested.
hector_place@yahoo.com

Don't want anything in return unless you really want to give me something.

Chicony KB-5161
http://i.imgur.com/68VM9I8.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/LGeeotc.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/kC6jTg2.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/sgjpSjB.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/0TsdfrW.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/auAOLVM.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/6RKOUXA.jpg

IBM Model F XT
http://i.imgur.com/q8Uey72.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/RqBgs6n.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/RqBgs6n.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/bq27ZGT.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/qWK3Tye.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/EGKmboo.jpg

UPDATE:
No longer available. they have been claimed. ppl in this form don't waste time.
« Last Edit: Thu, 04 December 2014, 00:55:43 by HEKTakun »

Offline thegagne