Author Topic: Free stuff! Pay it forward!  (Read 14248479 times)

Offline TheGreatAntlers

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Free stuff! Pay it forward!
« Reply #4400 on: Thu, 30 April 2015, 14:49:57 »
cool I kind of wanted the arena one anyways, thanks!
Ayy Lmao

WTB/T: Dollys, Conspires, Ribbits, anything purple, coffee gear

WTS/T: Longboarding gear

Offline Candyflip

• ★★★
« Reply #4401 on: Thu, 30 April 2015, 15:41:57 »
Couple of games I don't want from Humble Bundle:

Arena: Cyber Evolution - Founder's Pack

Fenix Rage

I took Fenix Rage, thanks Ivan!
This sucks more than anything that has ever sucked before.

Offline Snarfangel

« Reply #4402 on: Thu, 30 April 2015, 15:48:30 »
Sadly, all of the Wyse keyboards with Cherry blacks (and NO KEYCAPS!) have been spoken for, even potential future ones I might possibly get at some point. Sorry! But I am glad that the ones I have will be going to good homes to be used in some way. Possibly a way involving desoldering and putting them into new cases, but hey... :)

Offline berserkfan

• changing diapers is more fun than model f assembly
« Reply #4403 on: Fri, 01 May 2015, 10:19:03 »
Sadly, all of the Wyse keyboards with Cherry blacks (and NO KEYCAPS!) have been spoken for, even potential future ones I might possibly get at some point. Sorry! But I am glad that the ones I have will be going to good homes to be used in some way. Possibly a way involving desoldering and putting them into new cases, but hey... :)

Oh, I feel very sad that not many people have Cherry MX matrix boards to offer for the cost of shipping... :p
Most of the modding can be done on your own once you break through the psychological barriers.

Offline Snarfangel

« Reply #4404 on: Fri, 01 May 2015, 10:31:21 »

Oh, I feel very sad that not many people have Cherry MX matrix boards to offer for the cost of shipping... :p

I just wanted the keycaps, but felt guilty about the board...DON'T JUDGE ME!  :))

Offline siegel2014

« Reply #4405 on: Mon, 04 May 2015, 13:47:45 »
Does anybody have any extra springs laying around that there not using .

Thanks

Offline smoseph

« Reply #4406 on: Mon, 04 May 2015, 17:49:12 »
Does anyone have a Gateron Clear/Red and a Cherry MX Clear that they'd be willing to part with?
« Last Edit: Mon, 04 May 2015, 18:23:12 by smoseph »

Offline Touch_It

« Reply #4407 on: Mon, 04 May 2015, 23:17:48 »
Long shot but does someone have a mx green I could have/buy.  Two of my co-workers and I are interested in them but haven't had the chance to try them yet.

Visit the Typing Test and try!

Offline njbair

• I love the Powerglove. It's so bad.
    • nickbair.net
« Reply #4408 on: Tue, 05 May 2015, 21:53:31 »
Long shot but does someone have a mx green I could have/buy.  Two of my co-workers and I are interested in them but haven't had the chance to try them yet.

I bought one of these, maybe you and your co-workers can split the $16: http://smile.amazon.com/dp/B00AZQKCD4

Alpine Winter GB | My Personal TMK Firmware Repo
IBM Rubber Band "Floss" Mod | Click Modding Alps 101 | Flame-Polishing Cherry MX Stems
Review: hasu's USB to USB converter
My boards:
More
AEKII 60% | Alps64 HHKB | Ducky Shine 3, MX Blues | IBM Model M #1391401, Nov. 1990 | IBM SSK #1391472, Nov. 1987, screw modded, rubber-band modded | Noppoo EC108-Pro, 45g | Infinity 60% v2 Hacker, Matias Quiet Pros | Infinity 60% v2 Standard, MX Browns | Cherry G80-1800LPCEU-2, MX Blacks | Cherry G80-1813 (Dolch), MX Blues | Unicomp M-122, ANSI-modded | Unicomp M-122 (Unsaver mod in progress) | 2x Unitek K-258, White Alps | Apple boards (IIGS, AEKII) | Varmilo VA87MR, Gateron Blacks | Filco Zero TKL, Fukka White Alps | Planck, Gateron Browns | Monarch, click-modded Cream Alps

Offline shrubkeys

« Reply #4409 on: Tue, 05 May 2015, 23:33:38 »
Also looking for springs. Bought a keyboard w. ergo clears, but previous owner used light ones - Korean 55g. Would love to try some different weights, if you have a single spring you can send me. :)

Alternatively, does any store sell a sampler/variety pack?

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #4410 on: Thu, 07 May 2015, 13:41:55 »
« Last Edit: Wed, 12 August 2015, 16:05:31 by esoomenona »

Offline neverused

« Reply #4411 on: Thu, 07 May 2015, 13:43:43 »
https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=35672.msg1034865#msg1034865

Free to a good home, this ugly mother****er (or cute; whatever). For the low, low price of shipping.
I'll take it!

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #4412 on: Thu, 07 May 2015, 13:44:25 »
« Last Edit: Wed, 12 August 2015, 09:38:21 by esoomenona »

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #4413 on: Thu, 07 May 2015, 13:44:42 »
« Last Edit: Wed, 12 August 2015, 09:38:10 by esoomenona »

Offline neverused

« Reply #4414 on: Thu, 07 May 2015, 13:45:05 »
Ha!

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #4415 on: Thu, 07 May 2015, 13:59:01 »

Free to a good home, this ugly mother****er (or cute; whatever). For the low, low price of shipping.
Noooo my precious

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #4416 on: Thu, 07 May 2015, 16:54:07 »

It's so yellow :eek:
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline retainerbox

• meow
« Reply #4417 on: Fri, 08 May 2015, 07:21:49 »

I already had the Penumbra GB thread open, and I misclicked, so when I switched tabs to see what you were giving out, I actually made this face: :eek: I eventually realized that no, you weren't giving out Penumbra, and you did not call it an 'ugly mother****er', haha.

ErgoDox/Magic Girl, AVA/Islander,  ALU68/Godspeed, VOID40/Dark Magic Girl

Offline Evo_Spec

• (╯°ヮ°)╯︵⌨
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #4418 on: Fri, 08 May 2015, 21:49:36 »

Damn, that would have been awesome for my daughter.
Let me know if this is available again for whatever possible reason lol
.                 .  
GON NerD TKL DTA Edition

Offline neverused

« Reply #4419 on: Fri, 08 May 2015, 22:45:15 »

I feel bad, she can have it. esoomenona, can you ship to evo_spec of you haven't already? You can apply what I paid for shipping and he can cover any residual cost if need be.

Offline Evo_Spec

• (╯°ヮ°)╯︵⌨
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #4420 on: Fri, 08 May 2015, 23:03:08 »

I feel bad, she can have it. esoomenona, can you ship to evo_spec of you haven't already? You can apply what I paid for shipping and he can cover any residual cost if need be.
No man that's too much to receive!
Please enjoy this silly awesome keyboard!
.                 .  
GON NerD TKL DTA Edition

Offline berserkfan

« Reply #4421 on: Sat, 09 May 2015, 11:41:24 »
WTGF WTBNP Cherry G80 PBT keycaps or any low end light coloured PBT set

The sight of esoomomena’s lovely multi-coloured kids’ board has reminded me…

I want to get free, or buy for a nominal price eg $5/set, PBT keycaps from Cherry G80s. These are thin PBT and have ISO returns and off center space bars, so most people don’t ever use theirs.

Sets DO NOT have to be complete. They don’t have to be any common layout. They could even have been dyed before. As long as the colour’s light, so that they can be dyed a different colour.

If anyone wants to know, I’m not using these keycaps on my matrix boards. I’m using them to instruct the kids in colour mixing theory. The kids now have a keyboard that they periodically change the keycaps on, and a biscuit tin of low end keycaps of various colours. As Missalaire says in her signature…
Most of the modding can be done on your own once you break through the psychological barriers.

Offline LeandreN

• Mekanisk.co
  • * Vendor
    • Mekanisk
« Reply #4422 on: Sat, 09 May 2015, 14:15:46 »
Hey! I am doing this groupbuy and i really need some Cherry stabilizers to see if it fits when i get the plate. I would really apperciate if someone had one set for the enter and one for the spacebar so i could test everything. Thanks!

Offline thelectronicnub

• drowning in keyboards
« Reply #4423 on: Sat, 09 May 2015, 20:14:01 »
Hey! I am doing this groupbuy and i really need some Cherry stabilizers to see if it fits when i get the plate. I would really apperciate if someone had one set for the enter and one for the spacebar so i could test everything. Thanks!

I have some Costar stabs if you need some, PM me if you want them. They should fit if Cherry stabs fit
KUL ES-87 w/MX Greens

B/S/T Thread

Offline berserkfan

« Reply #4424 on: Sun, 10 May 2015, 01:14:51 »

I have some Costar stabs if you need some, PM me if you want them. They should fit if Cherry stabs fit

NONOONO

They are the same length but different at the base where you mount to the metal plate. The mounting part is most important otherwise the stabs won't be stably fastened.

Offline LeandreN

• Mekanisk.co
  • * Vendor
    • Mekanisk
« Reply #4425 on: Sun, 10 May 2015, 01:15:59 »

Thanks for the offer, but I already have Costar ones :( I only need Cherry.

Offline LeandreN

• Mekanisk.co
  • * Vendor
    • Mekanisk
« Reply #4426 on: Sun, 10 May 2015, 01:16:33 »

NONOONO

They are the same length but different at the base where you mount to the metal plate. The mounting part is most important otherwise the stabs won't be stably fastened.
Have to test both, but I only have access to Costar.

Offline TheGreatAntlers

« Reply #4427 on: Sun, 10 May 2015, 22:01:35 »

Just wondering, what kind of switches is that?
Ayy Lmao

WTB/T: Dollys, Conspires, Ribbits, anything purple, coffee gear

WTS/T: Longboarding gear

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #4428 on: Sun, 10 May 2015, 22:12:48 »

Just wondering, what kind of switches is that?

Should be white alps.
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline retrochick

• goodbye my wallet
« Reply #4429 on: Sun, 10 May 2015, 22:46:21 »

NONOONO

I have 2 sets I'd be willing to let go if you pay shipping. They're dirty and could probably use a denture/simple green bath.

Cherry is love. Topre is life. ~raymogi

Offline LeandreN

• Mekanisk.co
  • * Vendor
    • Mekanisk
« Reply #4430 on: Sun, 10 May 2015, 23:33:46 »

NONOONO

I have 2 sets I'd be willing to let go if you pay shipping. They're dirty and could probably use a denture/simple green bath.
Awesome! I can PM you this week.
Plate mount?
« Last Edit: Mon, 11 May 2015, 00:15:34 by LeandreN »

Offline LeandreN

• Mekanisk.co
  • * Vendor
    • Mekanisk
« Reply #4431 on: Mon, 11 May 2015, 16:07:41 »

NONOONO

Did you get my PM?

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #4432 on: Fri, 15 May 2015, 02:58:09 »
Do any friendly Americans have a 1.75u SA row 3 cap they don't need?  Dodgy legend from a grab bag would be perfect as long as it's structurally sound - I got myself a spot to get a HyPnoCaP painted (:D) but would rather not pay/wait to send a blank international.

I'll cover postage, though I don't know where it's going yet :))
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline n3ro

« Reply #4433 on: Sun, 17 May 2015, 17:09:09 »
Anyone have a Clicky Matias or Clicky Alps switch i can test out?

Offline LeandreN

• Mekanisk.co
  • * Vendor
    • Mekanisk
« Reply #4434 on: Sun, 17 May 2015, 17:09:56 »
You can ask Matias about a sample kit, pay the shipping fee :)

Offline n3ro

« Reply #4435 on: Sun, 17 May 2015, 18:02:32 »

Ok thanks, i just sent him a pm.

Offline Blaise170

• * Esteemed Elder
  • ALPS キーボード
    • XYZ
« Reply #4436 on: Tue, 19 May 2015, 19:08:36 »

There is someone selling a White Alps switch on eBay for like $3 shipped. http://www.ebay.com/itm/301616307705

You can also get a five pack of Matias Clicky for $6 from MK.com.
I proxy anything including keyboards (キーボード / 鍵盤), from both Japan (日本) and China (中國). For more information, you may visit my dedicated webpage here: https://www.keyboards.es/proxying.html

View my current and past keyboards here: https://deskthority.net/wiki/User:Blaise170

Offline n3ro

« Reply #4437 on: Wed, 20 May 2015, 15:41:38 »

There is someone selling a White Alps switch on eBay for like $3 shipped. http://www.ebay.com/itm/301616307705

You can also get a five pack of Matias Clicky for $6 from MK.com.

Thanks for the link but i think that one is the non-clicky type.

I was going to order from mk.com with their free shipping few days ago but they were out of stock.

It's for a red Filco Zero keycap that i have but no switch to go with it.

Offline Blaise170

• * Esteemed Elder
  • ALPS キーボード
    • XYZ
« Reply #4438 on: Wed, 20 May 2015, 16:31:17 »
Well I've got some on the way, I'll send you one your way if you pay the shipping.
I proxy anything including keyboards (キーボード / 鍵盤), from both Japan (日本) and China (中國). For more information, you may visit my dedicated webpage here: https://www.keyboards.es/proxying.html

View my current and past keyboards here: https://deskthority.net/wiki/User:Blaise170

Offline n3ro

« Reply #4439 on: Wed, 20 May 2015, 17:17:15 »
Well I've got some on the way, I'll send you one your way if you pay the shipping.

That would be great if you can send me one, pm sent.

Offline Gaspar

« Reply #4440 on: Wed, 20 May 2015, 22:57:59 »
Anyone has a pbt red esc cap for Cherry MX to spare? Can be printed or blank. Side printed would be awesome since the set is Vortex pbt side printed black.

I'm getting a board to my brother for his birthday and that's all I'm missing.

Would pay for shipping and more...

Thanks!

Offline slickmamba

« Reply #4441 on: Wed, 20 May 2015, 23:43:57 »
Anyone has a pbt red esc cap for Cherry MX to spare? Can be printed or blank. Side printed would be awesome since the set is Vortex pbt side printed black.

Thanks!

https://elitekeyboards.com/products.php?sub=access,cherrymxkeys&pid=dmx_escset_red
https://elitekeyboards.com/products.php?sub=access,cherrymxkeys&pid=cds_redesc
Hi :)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #4442 on: Wed, 20 May 2015, 23:48:24 »

Thanks!

https://elitekeyboards.com/products.php?sub=access,cherrymxkeys&pid=dmx_escset_red

Those are both ABS.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline slickmamba

« Reply #4443 on: Wed, 20 May 2015, 23:49:12 »

Thanks!

Those are both ABS.

True, but second one may actually be better xP
http://www.originativeco.com/products/red-esc
here is a pbt one
Hi :)

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #4444 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 00:10:37 »

Thanks!

Those are both ABS.

here is a pbt one

You must be feeling lucky

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #4445 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 01:24:14 »

Thanks!

Those are both ABS.

here is a pbt one

Originative bwahahahahahahahaha :))

Also ABS btw :p

Offline do_Og@n

• * Maker
« Reply #4446 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 02:11:31 »
Do any friendly Americans have a 1.75u SA row 3 cap they don't need?  Dodgy legend from a grab bag would be perfect as long as it's structurally sound - I got myself a spot to get a HyPnoCaP painted (:D) but would rather not pay/wait to send a blank international.

I'll cover postage, though I don't know where it's going yet :))

Gonna bump this....suicidal_orange needs a DS sized capslock and I am willing to pay for shipping.

Thanks everybody!!!

Offline lolpes

« Reply #4447 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 12:52:02 »
hey guys, anyone have a 6.25 Wire for Spacebar Stabilizer they could ship to me? i was looking over at GON but shipping is way to expensive for me :/

Offline kaminbobby

• -_^
« Reply #4448 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 12:53:38 »
Got another 2 invites to TorrentDay would be nice if someone had something to trade with.
2Mbit up min
-_^

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Trade Count: (1)
  • --- Click Clacks and Cats --- -- Cyan > Purple --
« Reply #4449 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 12:54:50 »

hey guys, anyone have a 6.25 Wire for Spacebar Stabilizer they could ship to me? i was looking over at GON but shipping is way to expensive for me :/

If nobody can spot you one:

http://mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=315