Author Topic: Free stuff! Pay it forward!  (Read 14248580 times)

Offline punkpc

• Trade Count: (1)
Re: Free stuff! Pay it forward!
« Reply #4600 on: Sat, 11 July 2015, 15:05:41 »
Any one have the back lit command key from a KBParadise V60 Mini that they are willing to part with? Could pay and cover shipping.

Thanks

Offline retrochick

• Trade Count: (0)
  • goodbye my wallet
« Reply #4601 on: Sat, 11 July 2015, 15:38:53 »
Swill and Gutz,
Thank you both for your generous offers! Legends do not matter to me since I'll be sculpting clay on top of the keycaps. I was hoping for some Esc (or R1) profile keys so I can try my hand at making blanks too. Gutz if you have some blanks in that profile I will happily take them and everyone is happy.

Also Swill,
I'm glad your dog was okay after chewing the PBT and that didn't choke on them! Poor puppy :( I guess she knows better now!  :p
« Last Edit: Sat, 11 July 2015, 15:40:45 by retrochick »

Cherry is love. Topre is life. ~raymogi

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #4602 on: Sat, 11 July 2015, 20:37:57 »
Swill and Gutz,
Thank you both for your generous offers! Legends do not matter to me since I'll be sculpting clay on top of the keycaps. I was hoping for some Esc (or R1) profile keys so I can try my hand at making blanks too. Gutz if you have some blanks in that profile I will happily take them and everyone is happy.

Also Swill,
I'm glad your dog was okay after chewing the PBT and that didn't choke on them! Poor puppy :( I guess she knows better now! 
I don't think my numpad has row 1 unfortunately.

Offline berserkfan

• changing diapers is more fun than model f assembly
« Reply #4603 on: Sat, 11 July 2015, 21:06:59 »
Swill and Gutz,

Also Swill,
I'm glad your dog was okay after chewing the PBT and that didn't choke on them! Poor puppy :( I guess she knows better now!  :p

Yes, I do have Cherry Profile Row E (SP Row 1, Escape and Function row) that I can send to you.

My question is, do you really think you can get the clay to stick? PBT isn't so resilent that you can bake them in an oven.

Swill do you want me to pay for shipping? And Retrochick how many do you need? You want some coloured keycaps too, or just white ones?
Most of the modding can be done on your own once you break through the psychological barriers.

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #4604 on: Sat, 11 July 2015, 21:15:01 »
Swill and Gutz,

Also Swill,
I'm glad your dog was okay after chewing the PBT and that didn't choke on them! Poor puppy :( I guess she knows better now! 

Yes, I do have Cherry Profile Row E (SP Row 1, Escape and Function row) that I can send to you.

My question is, do you really think you can get the clay to stick? PBT isn't so resilent that you can bake them in an oven.

Swill do you want me to pay for shipping? And Retrochick how many do you need? You want some coloured keycaps too, or just white ones?
We can split shipping. Pm me your address and we will figure it out.

Offline retrochick

• goodbye my wallet
« Reply #4605 on: Sat, 11 July 2015, 22:15:01 »
Swill and Gutz,

Also Swill,

Yep, PBT has a melting point of ~400F and the sculpey clay bakes at 275F (130C). Should be fine! Let me know how you want to work out shipping.

Thanks Gutz! Looking forward to some nice thick pbts to work with.  :thumb:

Cherry is love. Topre is life. ~raymogi

Offline TastaturenAuslese

• Formerly temence
  • life marrow suckerer
« Reply #4606 on: Sun, 12 July 2015, 03:08:45 »
This keyboard

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Epson-Q203A-Clicky-Keyboard-Complete-Curved-Metal-Subframe-Geekhack-/400941065154?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2047675.l2557&nma=true&si=TK2XNW%252FG%252BZUu86E%252FZLFwf2uz6TI%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

It's a great keycap-donor if you have a board w/ Fujitsu Peerless switches.

Please note that I will be extremely busy this week and won't be able to respond until later this week and won't ship until late next week.

PM me. Also note that I am in FL and it weighs about 4.5 lbs.

It also has these really nice numpad caps

Show Image

Do you know what keycaps those stems are on? I wonder if they can go on an IBM Model M :3
Home: Kishsaver - IBM 6019284/F62 | Work: HHKB Professional 2 Silenced | Temporary Retirement:
More
IBM '89 1391401 Merrill Lynch Financial Edition

They are a functional and practical indulgence.

Offline bcredbottle

« Reply #4607 on: Sun, 12 July 2015, 13:29:40 »
This keyboard

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Epson-Q203A-Clicky-Keyboard-Complete-Curved-Metal-Subframe-Geekhack-/400941065154?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2047675.l2557&nma=true&si=TK2XNW%252FG%252BZUu86E%252FZLFwf2uz6TI%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

It's a great keycap-donor if you have a board w/ Fujitsu Peerless switches.

Please note that I will be extremely busy this week and won't be able to respond until later this week and won't ship until late next week.

PM me. Also note that I am in FL and it weighs about 4.5 lbs.

It also has these really nice numpad caps

Show Image

Do you know what keycaps those stems are on? I wonder if they can go on an IBM Model M :3

I'm assuming you mean what stems are on the keycaps. Look up fujitsu peerless.

Offline Blaise170

• * Esteemed Elder
  • ALPS キーボード
    • XYZ
« Reply #4608 on: Sun, 12 July 2015, 15:46:43 »

Fujitsu Peerless, and no it is not compatible with Model M. Otherwise I'd be able to make a killing off all the Peerless boards I have.
I proxy anything including keyboards (キーボード / 鍵盤), from both Japan (日本) and China (中國). For more information, you may visit my dedicated webpage here: https://www.keyboards.es/proxying.html

View my current and past keyboards here: https://deskthority.net/wiki/User:Blaise170

Offline opendealer

« Reply #4609 on: Sun, 12 July 2015, 16:10:09 »
I've got 22 blue Kailh switches, 2 sets of 150 O-rings switch dampeners and 10 keycap stabilizer inserts to give away. You just have to pay for the shipping. If you want everything, give away whatever you don't end up using  :D

Taken
« Last Edit: Sun, 12 July 2015, 17:29:08 by opendealer »

Offline neverused

« Reply #4610 on: Sun, 12 July 2015, 16:12:51 »
I've got 22 blue Kailh switches, 2 sets of 150 O-rings switch dampeners and 10 keycap stabilizer inserts to give away. You just have to pay for the shipping. If you want everything, give away whatever you don't end up using  :D
Pm'd

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #4611 on: Sun, 12 July 2015, 19:23:22 »

Fujitsu Peerless, and no it is not compatible with Model M. Otherwise I'd be able to make a killing off all the Peerless boards I have.

I think I remember reading somewhere that the top part of the Peerless caps were compatible with two-piece IBM stems. Never tried it myself though.
Please PM me if you are waiting on classifieds approval or have a question about the classifieds rules. | geekhack Terms of Service

Max Nighthawk x8 (MX Brown) | CM QFR (MX Blue) | CM QFR (MX Clear) | RK-9000 (MX Red) | Model M 1391401 | Model M SSK 1370475 | CM Novatouch | G80-8113 (MX Clear) | 60% (85g MX Blue) | Whitefox Aria (MX Clear) | CL-LX (MX Clear) | Mira SE (MX Clear)

Offline bcredbottle

« Reply #4612 on: Sun, 12 July 2015, 21:30:40 »

I think I remember reading somewhere that the top part of the Peerless caps were compatible with two-piece IBM stems. Never tried it myself though.

The top part of the switch has a stem into which a spring is inserted, so it's possible I guess. I would really like someone to just take this ****ing thing off my hands lol

Offline mkawa

•  No Marketplace Access
  • (ツ)@@@. crankypants
« Reply #4613 on: Sun, 12 July 2015, 23:22:55 »
4 krytox goodie bags for the first 4 DOMESTIC PMs. include your address please!

to all the brilliant friends who have left us, and all the students who climb on their shoulders.

Offline punkpc

« Reply #4614 on: Sun, 12 July 2015, 23:27:49 »
PM'd

Offline mkawa

•  No Marketplace Access
  • (ツ)@@@. crankypants
« Reply #4615 on: Sun, 12 July 2015, 23:29:52 »
well that was quick. one left.

to all the brilliant friends who have left us, and all the students who climb on their shoulders.

Offline mkawa

•  No Marketplace Access
  • (ツ)@@@. crankypants
« Reply #4616 on: Sun, 12 July 2015, 23:30:12 »
...and gone

Offline iceman1925

« Reply #4617 on: Sun, 12 July 2015, 23:30:16 »
4 krytox goodie bags for the first 4 DOMESTIC PMs. include your address please!
Pm'd
Rapid-I||Ducky Mini||'87 Model M SSK||Goldtouch 0077
reddit.com/u/iceman1925

Offline Invaderevan

« Reply #4618 on: Sun, 12 July 2015, 23:30:44 »
pm'd! hope one of those was mine :P

WTTF Ribbits, Ashen V2 MX, Bronins

Offline Touch_It

« Reply #4619 on: Sun, 12 July 2015, 23:30:52 »
People love free stuff :). (Including me)

Visit the Typing Test and try!

Offline iceman1925

« Reply #4620 on: Sun, 12 July 2015, 23:31:00 »
Damn, tell me I got one lol
Rapid-I||Ducky Mini||'87 Model M SSK||Goldtouch 0077
reddit.com/u/iceman1925

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #4621 on: Sun, 12 July 2015, 23:33:06 »
People love free stuff :). (Including me)

QFT
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Heliobb

« Reply #4622 on: Mon, 13 July 2015, 03:47:24 »
Hey. Just received my FC660C 3 weeks ago from south-Korea. Love it except one thing. ONE keycap...

Don't know the profile for this topre pbt keyset (probably cherry, maybe you know it ?) but if you have one key lost on the floor or behind your bed who need to travel and replace this windows key. I'm here.

I can send you french food in return, or offer you a great french craft beer if you come in Paris.

Merci beaucoup.  :-*
Novatouch TKL - Leopold FC660C - PBT my life.

Offline Blaise170

• * Esteemed Elder
  • ALPS キーボード
    • XYZ
« Reply #4623 on: Mon, 13 July 2015, 08:35:59 »

They weren't compatible with my two-piece M and I seem to remember the wiki saying that they aren't as well.
I proxy anything including keyboards (キーボード / 鍵盤), from both Japan (日本) and China (中國). For more information, you may visit my dedicated webpage here: https://www.keyboards.es/proxying.html

View my current and past keyboards here: https://deskthority.net/wiki/User:Blaise170

Offline jamster

Northgate Omnikey 101, Hong Kong
« Reply #4624 on: Tue, 14 July 2015, 05:10:41 »
Guess I'll post this here, but more likely this will require a separate thread as it's so location specific.

Anyone local to Hong Kong!

I've got a Northgate Omnikey 101 mechanical going for free. White Alps, I am guessing. I haven't used it for five years and it's been collecting dust so the switches need a good cleaning. This would be pretty time-consuming and I couldn't be arsed doing it myself, so it's yours for the taking so long as you can demonstrate that you really do have an interested in mech keyboards* (i.e. you have a posting history of, say, at least 20 posts on GH and you can send me some photos of keyboards that you own).

Keeping this local as the shipping cost for something like this would be impractically high. This thing weighs several kilograms as it's a 1980s board.

* Sorry for this requirement. I have posted free stuff in other (non-keyboard) fora and the number of people in HK who simply trawl the internet for free stuff that they will obviously never use (and will simply resell) is bloody amazing.
« Last Edit: Tue, 14 July 2015, 09:59:35 by jamster »

Offline Blaise170

• * Esteemed Elder
  • ALPS キーボード
    • XYZ
« Reply #4625 on: Tue, 14 July 2015, 19:20:49 »
I'd pay the shipping on that board if you don't find someone in HK. I'd love to transfer my Blue Alps into it since the board they are in is XT only.

Offline alienman82

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #4626 on: Thu, 16 July 2015, 13:40:19 »
removed.
« Last Edit: Thu, 01 March 2018, 17:19:42 by alienman82 »

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #4627 on: Thu, 16 July 2015, 13:42:10 »
anyone have a happy smile face cap?  Hapster is it?

You'd have better luck finding a sad face.

Offline punkpc

« Reply #4628 on: Thu, 16 July 2015, 14:11:11 »

If you mean the "Awesome"... 7bit had some in his Round 5 grab boxes/bags.

These are like .80 EAU (.87¢ USD)

Over here is the forum post

http://deskthority.net/for-sale-f55/round-5-grab-boxes-t9122.html

Offline KTKM

« Reply #4629 on: Thu, 16 July 2015, 14:22:43 »

If you mean the "Awesome"... 7bit had some in his Round 5 grab boxes/bags.

These are like .80 EAU (.87¢ USD)

Show Image

Over here is the forum post

http://deskthority.net/for-sale-f55/round-5-grab-boxes-t9122.html

Doesn't look like he's around anymore.

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #4630 on: Thu, 16 July 2015, 14:25:00 »
Awesome face isn't the same as a hapster. Awesome face is what punkpc posted.

Hapster is the smiley face version of the sadster. The OG was black on yellow. i3oilermaker had them made and gave them out. Not sure if there's a lot of them floating around.

There was another set of hapsters that were in the Miami R1 SP DCS buy. Those are fairly common.

Offline punkpc

« Reply #4631 on: Thu, 16 July 2015, 14:57:03 »

Hapster is the smiley face version of the sadster. The OG was black on yellow. i3oilermaker had them made and gave them out. Not sure if there's a lot of them floating around.

There was another set of hapsters that were in the Miami R1 SP DCS buy. Those are fairly common.

Oh... oops.. Still pretty new with all these custom caps.  :(

Offline alienman82

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #4632 on: Thu, 16 July 2015, 15:14:05 »
removed.
« Last Edit: Thu, 01 March 2018, 17:19:39 by alienman82 »

Offline missalaire

• Great Finder of Great Finds
« Reply #4633 on: Fri, 17 July 2015, 02:20:51 »
I've got a friend who's looking for a switch sampler that includes an MX clear switch. He's willing to pay for shipping if anyone has one they'd be willing to part with.
Ducky DK9008S2 Blue LED | Ducky DK2108S OMG | Ducky DK9008S2 White LED | Ducky YOTD | CM QuickFire TK LE | Filco MJ2 TKL custom | Trik Alu Skin Custom

Mechanical keyboards are primarily vessels for novelty keycaps...
Please do NOT PM me regarding finding deals for specific products, I do not take personal requests!

Offline 1o57

• %10000100001
« Reply #4634 on: Fri, 17 July 2015, 21:08:06 »
Did any of you actually get the keycaps I sent from the first Mystery Give Away Thread (MGAT©) -?

I'm waiting to see if anyone got those before I do a new round...

:)

Offline alienman82

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #4635 on: Fri, 17 July 2015, 21:09:42 »
removed.
« Last Edit: Thu, 01 March 2018, 17:19:21 by alienman82 »

Offline mkawa

•  No Marketplace Access
  • (ツ)@@@. crankypants
« Reply #4636 on: Sat, 18 July 2015, 15:05:19 »

the hapster looks like it was sketched by a 5-year old. because it was: litster drew up a smiley face in mspaint and then went on a bender claiming it was _the_ newest and most exclusive novelty cap and may or may not have started taking fake orders for them.

boilermaker and I, among others on skype that day, thought that mass producing them would be hilarious, so we did.

good times

Offline E3E

« Reply #4637 on: Sat, 18 July 2015, 20:19:32 »
I hate to sound needy or demanding, but I just got a new keyboard in! It has almost all vintage blacks with the exception of 6 green switches (first time ever using clicky, and as I've suspected, I dislike them for their lovely sound signature).

I'm wondering if anyone could spare 6 vintage MX blacks or/gateron blacks.

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #4638 on: Sat, 18 July 2015, 22:03:08 »
I hate to sound needy or demanding, but I just got a new keyboard in! It has almost all vintage blacks with the exception of 6 green switches (first time ever using clicky, and as I've suspected, I dislike them for their lovely sound signature).

I have 6 gateron blacks I can give you. Pm me your address and we will sort out the details.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #4639 on: Sun, 19 July 2015, 00:04:48 »

the hapster looks like it was sketched by a 5-year old. because it was: litster drew up a smiley face in mspaint and then went on a bender claiming it was _the_ newest and most exclusive novelty cap and may or may not have started taking fake orders for them.

boilermaker and I, among others on skype that day, thought that mass producing them would be hilarious, so we did.

good times

Slightly off topic, but the original Hapster keycap can be seen in the middle of this picture, and a few of the doubleshot replicants that i3oiler created.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Blaise170

• * Esteemed Elder
  • ALPS キーボード
    • XYZ
« Reply #4640 on: Sun, 19 July 2015, 12:29:46 »
Did any of you actually get the keycaps I sent from the first Mystery Give Away Thread (MGAT©) -?

I'm waiting to see if anyone got those before I do a new round...

:)

I didn't check the post office on Friday but nothign on Thursday.  :))

Offline punkpc

« Reply #4641 on: Sun, 19 July 2015, 13:27:37 »

I have 6 blacks I just pulled from a older Cherry keyboard (but not vintage) I would swap for the greens.

Offline sethk_

• Grand Master Wizard Pizza
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #4642 on: Sun, 19 July 2015, 14:11:06 »

I have 6 vintage blacks

Offline rsadek

• raging keyboard monkey
« Reply #4643 on: Mon, 20 July 2015, 18:22:14 »
Hi all!
I'm looking for one or two 30g Topre switches. I want to see if using a lighter Fn key helps me use my beloved HHKB without straining my pinky.

Thx!

-R
❤️Keeboardz
---------------

Offline Elth

• Easy now fuzzy little man peach
« Reply #4644 on: Mon, 20 July 2015, 19:05:30 »
« Last Edit: Tue, 21 July 2015, 18:37:46 by Elth »
TGR Jane V2 | TGR 910 | TGR Jane CE

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #4645 on: Tue, 21 July 2015, 16:56:15 »
can we add a rule that unless you've offered something free you can't ask for anything to be gifted?

This is people being kind and paying it forward, not an asking thread.
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline neverused

« Reply #4646 on: Tue, 21 July 2015, 16:58:22 »
can we add a rule that unless you've offered something free you can't ask for anything to be gifted?

Eh I agree except:

Have free stuff to give away? Want free stuff? Post here!

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • --- Click Clacks and Cats --- -- Cyan > Purple --
« Reply #4647 on: Tue, 21 July 2015, 17:00:30 »
I like the idea, but it seems to work okay how it is now.

If someone tries to ask for stuff, nobody is obligated to help them.

I usually will look into someone's history and see if they are just a mooch or if it's someone I think should receive some help.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #4648 on: Tue, 21 July 2015, 17:03:19 »

Eh I agree except:

I get that.. But people don't even come back and return the favor. Ask and they're ghost. That's ****ty.
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline neverused

« Reply #4649 on: Tue, 21 July 2015, 17:31:34 »

Eh I agree except:

I get that.. But people don't even come back and return the favor. Ask and they're ghost. That's ****ty.
I agree