Author Topic: Free stuff! Pay it forward!  (Read 14248525 times)

Offline alienman82

• * Elevated Elder
  • Trade Count: (0)
Re: Free stuff! Pay it forward!
« Reply #5100 on: Wed, 04 November 2015, 22:21:50 »
removed.
« Last Edit: Thu, 01 March 2018, 17:03:33 by alienman82 »

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #5101 on: Wed, 04 November 2015, 22:38:00 »
Thanks ray. Ya I am looking for 1.75 unit sa caps for a build I am doing.

Are you looking for specific profiles? Most are R2 or R4, though I think I also have some R3.

Anyways,

I should have waited to make a more specific update, too many questions I can't answer lol  :-X

I am looking for both row 3 and row 4.

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #5102 on: Wed, 04 November 2015, 22:40:14 »
Here's my grab bag loot. PM me with what you like, you pay for shipping costs. Would like to keep CONUS at this time to ease shipping costs, $5.25 if you want a box, $2.54 if you want a bubble mailer.

If you'd like to pay it forward, I am looking for OTD DSA caps and Granite colored blank DSA caps.

DSA blank/window keys mostly unavailable, and DSA dark grey spacebar also. I want to keep the SA rubbed out and stop output caps. I will post an updated photo tonight

Show Image

Posting for @swill he was looking for some SA caps.

That's normally caps lock length? this is what I've got in SA 1.75:

Show Image

all seem to be R3

yours if you want them

I will take them if they are still available.  At least the two blue, but I would take all 3 if you don't mind parting with them.

Offline neverused

« Reply #5103 on: Wed, 04 November 2015, 22:48:52 »
Here's my grab bag loot. PM me with what you like, you pay for shipping costs. Would like to keep CONUS at this time to ease shipping costs, $5.25 if you want a box, $2.54 if you want a bubble mailer.

If you'd like to pay it forward, I am looking for OTD DSA caps and Granite colored blank DSA caps.

DSA blank/window keys mostly unavailable, and DSA dark grey spacebar also. I want to keep the SA rubbed out and stop output caps. I will post an updated photo tonight

Show Image

Pm'd

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #5104 on: Wed, 04 November 2015, 22:53:42 »

Show Image

Pm'd

PM: 2x 1.5u portal sets.

Offline chromatically

« Reply #5105 on: Thu, 05 November 2015, 00:13:58 »

Show Image

Show Image

all seem to be R3

yours if you want them

I will take them if they are still available.  At least the two blue, but I would take all 3 if you don't mind parting with them.

definitely if you don't mind paying for shipping :) pm me

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #5106 on: Thu, 05 November 2015, 06:16:05 »

Show Image

Show Image

all seem to be R3

yours if you want them

definitely if you don't mind paying for shipping :) pm me
Of course. I will pm you once I get on the train this morning. Thank you. :)

Offline Blaise170

• * Esteemed Elder
  • ALPS キーボード
    • XYZ
« Reply #5107 on: Thu, 05 November 2015, 07:36:38 »
I've got somewhere around 75 Yellow Kailhs but several of them need to be cleaned. They all work but some of them stick, I think the previous owner tried lubing them and failed (that or somehow manged to get soda in the switches without getting any on the plate). Just pay shipping.
I proxy anything including keyboards (キーボード / 鍵盤), from both Japan (日本) and China (中國). For more information, you may visit my dedicated webpage here: https://www.keyboards.es/proxying.html

View my current and past keyboards here: https://deskthority.net/wiki/User:Blaise170

Offline jerue

• (Whenever that happens :P)
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #5108 on: Thu, 05 November 2015, 19:28:39 »
For now, I am not accepting any more requests for caps, too many to handle and am too busy. Basically if you haven't paid for a label yet, check back in a few weeks. Sorry all.

More

OK. Let's try this again. This time much more detailed :)

Got my grab bag. Pick what you like, I already went through and picked stuff I want to keep. All free, just cover shipping so I don't lose money plz :)

SA:
More
1u and ISO enters

Spacebars: 6.25u and 7u

from left to right: 1.5u, 1.75u, 2u, 2.25u, 2.75u, 4u

DSA:
More

1u

Window 1u and homing keys

From left to right: 1.25u, 1.5u, 1.75u, 2u (2 rows), 2.25u, 2.75u

Spacebars: 6u (claimed), 6.25u (in the middle), 6.5u (I think this one is also claimed), 7u

DCS/OEM
More
Spacebars: 6.25u, 6.5u, 7u

Foreign 1u keys:

1u keys (I got lazy, sorry for the mess)

Mods: 1.25u, ISO enter, 1.5u (want to save 4 blanks for ideus), 1.75u, 2u (2 rows), 2.25u, 2.75u (1 key at top)

Other keys (G20, POS keys)
More
1u, 1.25u, 1.5u, 4u keys

thanks, hopefully I got everything

edit: Please PM me so I see it sooner :)

Please be as specific with inquiries as possible so I know what I am packing up. I will do my best to test out the caps before shipping for any major problems, most actually seem OK stem wise its just the printing. Costs: $2.54 for bubble mailers, $5.25 if you want a flat rate priority box. CONUS only please

Some of you have generously offered to pay for the caps, these are all free, if you really want to pay donate the money to charity like for Destiny's neuroblastoma fund or ASPCA or whatever you would like to donate to. :)

« Last Edit: Wed, 11 November 2015, 20:26:54 by jerue »

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Trade Count: (1)
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #5109 on: Thu, 05 November 2015, 19:32:53 »

Got my grab bag. Pick what you like, I already went through and picked stuff I want to keep. All free, just cover shipping so I don't lose money plz :)

SA:
More
1u and ISO enters
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

DSA:
More

1u
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Spacebars: 6u (claimed), 6.25u (in the middle), 6.5u (I think this one is also claimed), 7u
Show Image

DCS/OEM
More

Show Image

Foreign 1u keys:
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Mods: 1.25u, ISO enter, 1.5u (want to save 4 blanks for ideus), 1.75u, 2u (2 rows), 2.25u, 2.75u (1 key at top)
Show Image

More
1u, 1.25u, 1.5u, 4u keys
Show Image

Please be as specific with inquiries as possible so I know what I am packing up. I will do my best to test out the caps before shipping for any major problems, most actually seem OK stem wise its just the printing. Costs: $2.54 for bubble mailers, $5.25 if you want a flat rate priority box. CONUS only please

Some of you have generously offered to pay for the caps, these are all free, if you really want to pay donate the money to charity like for Destiny's neuroblastoma fund or ASPCA or whatever you would like to donate to. :)

I need 1.25x DCS mods, preferably blank. The black and cyan would be great, and any other colors that fit that description.
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline neverused

« Reply #5110 on: Thu, 05 November 2015, 20:13:29 »

SA:
More
1u and ISO enters
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

DSA:
More

1u
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

DCS/OEM
More

Show Image

Foreign 1u keys:
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

More
1u, 1.25u, 1.5u, 4u keys
Show Image

Would it be possible to get the green DCS escape, a few 1.75 mods (especially the blank black one) in DCS, and a 4u key?

Please point me to the charity you prefer. Thank you!
« Last Edit: Thu, 05 November 2015, 20:16:34 by neverused »

Offline Dernubenfrieken

« Reply #5111 on: Thu, 05 November 2015, 20:49:24 »

I'm interested in the 3 Yellow DSA 1u blanks, the black 1u "0" key and a red 2.25u DSA Key.

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #5112 on: Thu, 05 November 2015, 23:15:28 »

SA:
More
1u and ISO enters
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

DSA:
More

1u
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

DCS/OEM
More

Show Image

Foreign 1u keys:
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

More
1u, 1.25u, 1.5u, 4u keys
Show Image

Would it be possible to get the green DCS escape, a few 1.75 mods (especially the blank black one) in DCS, and a 4u key?

Please point me to the charity you prefer. Thank you!

I'd love to get 4x 1.5u blank black DCS mods and the dark gray/beige 7u DCS space bar if it is still available. Thank you very much. I will PM you.

Offline RenegadeParadox

« Reply #5113 on: Fri, 06 November 2015, 00:30:29 »

SA:
More
1u and ISO enters
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

DSA:
More

1u
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

DCS/OEM
More

Show Image

Foreign 1u keys:
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

More
1u, 1.25u, 1.5u, 4u keys
Show Image

edit: Please PM me so I see it sooner :)

Sent you a Pm  :thumb:

Offline E3E

Re: Free stuff! Pay it forward! 7u DCS space bar?
« Reply #5114 on: Fri, 06 November 2015, 09:20:32 »
Would anyone happen to have a 7u DCS space bar they can ever-so-charitably donate to a good cause? I'm working on a hotswappable Duck Eagle Alps build and I need a space bar with MX mount stab stems. I have a vintage Alps space bar with MX stems, but the spacing they used back in the day is odd and 7u wire does not work for it, nor does the typical 7u spacing for stabs.

Contacting Jerue, but if anyone has one, please let me know! I'd would love a black or grey one, but anything works as it will more than likely temporary until some Alps caps come in (ie Alpine Winter).

Here is a teaser of what I'm working on!

The Eagle's Alps layouts do not cover all the same spaces as its MX layouts (discrimination!!!) so what did I do? Drill out new positions for them, of course! I couldn't have a limited number of layouts! I had to drill out EVERY Alps position to begin with since the sockets needed at least a 2mm hole to work. It took a lot of maneuvering, but I got everything to be 100% functional in the end. Now just waiting on a few things. I spent like 14 hours working on this yesterday. :eek:

3-4 hours of that was spent lubing green Alps springs.
« Last Edit: Fri, 06 November 2015, 09:30:06 by E3E »

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
« Reply #5115 on: Fri, 06 November 2015, 14:08:06 »
Lethal League 32EPZ-EK30J-9RZ0M
Besiege XIV9T-KJWPV-K2WV6

Enjoy!!!
{WTT}HoffNudes(WTS)BLK LightSaverV2         
"#baby****fangerz" -Vesper 2015

Offline trenzafeeds

• * Exquisite Elder
  • **** off
« Reply #5116 on: Fri, 06 November 2015, 14:52:50 »

Enjoy!!!

Both claimed already, just so no one else tries. It wasn't me.
demik will never leave.

Unless he gets banned.

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • --- Click Clacks and Cats --- -- Cyan > Purple --
« Reply #5117 on: Fri, 06 November 2015, 14:53:42 »

Enjoy!!!

Both claimed already, just so no one else tries. It wasn't me.

Bummer
You'd think people would say they took them or at least said thanks

Offline missalaire

• Great Finder of Great Finds
« Reply #5118 on: Fri, 06 November 2015, 15:00:43 »
That's why you should list the game without the code and have people PM you for it imo. You never know if some lurker and not an actual community member picked it up since there is no restriction on people who don't have an account being able to view the forums.
Ducky DK9008S2 Blue LED | Ducky DK2108S OMG | Ducky DK9008S2 White LED | Ducky YOTD | CM QuickFire TK LE | Filco MJ2 TKL custom | Trik Alu Skin Custom

Mechanical keyboards are primarily vessels for novelty keycaps...
Please do NOT PM me regarding finding deals for specific products, I do not take personal requests!

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • --- Click Clacks and Cats --- -- Cyan > Purple --
« Reply #5119 on: Fri, 06 November 2015, 15:03:28 »
True true
Still a nice gesture ApocalypseMaow :thumb:

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
« Reply #5120 on: Fri, 06 November 2015, 16:03:47 »
That's why you should list the game without the code and have people PM you for it imo. You never know if some lurker and not an actual community member picked it up since there is no restriction on people who don't have an account being able to view the forums.
I'll do that next time!!!

{WTT}HoffNudes(WTS)BLK LightSaverV2         
"#baby****fangerz" -Vesper 2015

Offline chromatically

« Reply #5121 on: Fri, 06 November 2015, 18:20:10 »
have some more steam games for everyone

Abyss Odyssey x 1
Insurgency x 1
Portal 2 x 1
Spintires x 1
Starmade x 1

let me know if you'd like any of those, limit 1 per person.

still have these up for grabs!
« Last Edit: Fri, 06 November 2015, 20:44:15 by chromatically »

Offline Badwrench

• * Destiny Supporter
  • ummmm.....I forgot
« Reply #5122 on: Fri, 06 November 2015, 19:02:27 »
I too have some games that are just sitting around and should be played.  PM me for the codes  :thumb:
Some of these are from older Humble Bundles, so I am not sure if they expire or not.  No harm in trying.  If the code doesn't work, just hit me up for a different game. 

Steam:
Dead Space 2  jerue
Magicka: Wizard Wars E3 Robe
Anomaly 2
Galcon Fusion
Galcon Legends
Sid Meier's Civilization® III: Complete
Total War: Rome II - Nomadic Tribes Culture Pack
Breach & Clear
Draw a Stickman: EPIC
Fieldrunners
Fieldrunners 2
Frozen Synapse
Ittle Dew
Skulls of the Shogun
Symphony
Alpha Protocol, Company of Heroes, Rome: Total War, Hell Yeah! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit (all under a single code)
Eets Munchies Steam Key
Gotham City Impostors: Professional Kit
F.E.A.R. 3
F.E.A.R.
F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3
Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken
Super Meat Boy, Lone Survivor, and Braid (all one code)
LIMBO, Amnesia, Sword & Sworcery, and Psychonauts
Mark of the Ninja
Warhammer® 40,000: Dawn of War Steam Key
Avadon: The Black Fortress Steam Key
Canabalt
Cogs Steam Key
Crayon Physics Deluxe
Eufloria Steam Key
Splice Steam Key
Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP Steam Key
Swords & Soldiers HD Steam Key
Waking Mars Steam Key
Zen Bound 2 Steam Key
Dustforce
Vessel, Torchlight, Rochard, S.P.A.Z., and Shatter Steam keys
Wizorb, BIT.TRIP.RUNNER, Gratuitous Space Battles, Jamestown Steam keys
Fieldrunners, BIT.TRIP BEAT, SpaceChem, and Uplink steam keys
Spirits Steam Key
World of Goo, Anomaly, Osmos, and EDGE Steam key
Bastion Steam Key X2
Humble Frozenbyte Bundle
Cortex Command Steam key
Humble Indie Bundle #1
Humble Indie Bundle #2
A Virus named Tom
Mortal Kombat Komplete Kollection
Brutal Legend

Origin:
Humble Origin Bundle 2 part 1(Dragon Age™: Origins, Peggle™, Dead Space™ 2, Command & Conquer™ Generals + Zero Hour, Medal of Honor Allied Assault™ War Chest, Plants vs. Zombies™ Garden Warfare, Dragon Age™ II, Bejeweled™ 3, and Mass Effect™ 2)  This is all under a single code.
Humble Origin Bundle 2 part 2 (Wing Commander 3™: Heart of the Tiger, SimCity 2000™ Special Edition, Wing Commander™ IV: The Price of Freedom, and Ultima VII The Complete Edition)  Once again, all under a single code.
Populous Origin Key

I will keep updating this post as the keys are claimed. 
« Last Edit: Thu, 19 November 2015, 12:04:31 by Badwrench »
wut. i'd buy a ****ty IBM board for that green V2

Offline jerue

• (Whenever that happens :P)
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #5123 on: Fri, 06 November 2015, 21:34:08 »
As stated above

Not accepting new requests. If you've paid for your label (2nd group aka you PM'd me over the weekend) I am working on getting your caps out and they will be out tomorrow.

Didn't expect so many requests. Will consider more in a few weeks.

Here is a list of what has been claimed so far

More
Keycaps Selected
Keycaps Selected
3x 1.25u mods DCS

green DCS ESC
4u SA key
5x 1.75u DCS keys (1 shift, 4 stp)
3x JPN keys

4x 1.5u DCS blanks
7u beige spacebar

6.25u SA spacebar

6.5u DSA spacebar

6u DSA spacebar (yellow)

6.25u DSA spacebar
WoB Stepped Lock
F&J Homing keys
G20 spacebar

3 DSA 1u blank yellow
1 DSA 1u 0 key
red 2.25 shift

DCS/OEM

6.5U Spacebar
2U Backspace
2U vertical Number Pad "Enter" Key
2U Black "0/INS" Number Pad Key
2U Black "+" Number Pad Key

SA

1U Blank Blue Key (both)
1U Blank Yellow Key

SA 1u F, E, D, Shift Arrows

4 DSA blanks (2 orange 2 purple)

24 windowed DSA keys, deep dish

clear 1u 1.5u dcs keys

foreign keys

« Last Edit: Wed, 11 November 2015, 20:30:06 by jerue »

Offline rddm

« Reply #5124 on: Sun, 08 November 2015, 15:07:36 »
I'm looking for a Cherry MY switch to replace in my olivetti kbd2812.
http://imgur.com/a/Ii45z

Offline unoab

« Reply #5125 on: Sun, 08 November 2015, 17:46:41 »
I'm looking for a Cherry MY switch to replace in my olivetti kbd2812.
http://imgur.com/a/Ii45z

Send me a message (edit: I just sent you a message), I can send you a few then you have spares if any others go bad too as I have a donor board.
« Last Edit: Sun, 08 November 2015, 18:02:25 by unoab »

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #5126 on: Sun, 08 November 2015, 17:48:48 »
I know this is "free stuff" but, quick update for those who requested keys from me:

Those of you who have paid for your labels, I should be shipping your caps out tomorrow. A couple of you still haven't paid for shipping but in the short notice I provided I can't really expect much so no worries.

Everyone who requested something should have heard from me, if not, PM me; this has been an exercise if I ever want to run a group buy, so many PM's lol

I have run out of bubble mailers, so some of the later requests will be delayed until next week, though I am ordering some flashy bubble mailers :)

Here is a list of what has been claimed so far, still a lot of keys available, if you want any just PM me and I will add you to my spreadsheet.

More
Keycaps Selected
3x 1.25u mods DCS

green DCS ESC
4u SA key
5x 1.75u DCS keys (1 shift, 4 stp)
3x JPN keys

4x 1.5u DCS blanks
7u beige spacebar

6.25u SA spacebar

6.5u DSA spacebar

6u DSA spacebar (yellow)

6.25u DSA spacebar
WoB Stepped Lock
F&J Homing keys
G20 spacebar

3 DSA 1u blank yellow
1 DSA 1u 0 key
red 2.25 shift

DCS/OEM

6.5U Spacebar
2U Backspace
2U vertical Number Pad "Enter" Key
2U Black "0/INS" Number Pad Key
2U Black "+" Number Pad Key

SA

1U Blank Blue Key (both)
1U Blank Yellow Key

SA 1u F, E, D, Shift Arrows

Thank you very much again, you are very kind.

Offline Badwrench

• * Destiny Supporter
  • ummmm.....I forgot
« Reply #5127 on: Mon, 09 November 2015, 12:38:16 »
I too have some games that are just sitting around and should be played.  PM me for the codes  :thumb:
Some of these are from older Humble Bundles, so I am not sure if they expire or not.  No harm in trying.  If the code doesn't work, just hit me up for a different game. 

Steam:
Dead Space 2  jerue
Magicka: Wizard Wars E3 Robe
Anomaly 2
Galcon Fusion
Galcon Legends
Sid Meier's Civilization® III: Complete
Total War: Rome II - Nomadic Tribes Culture Pack
Breach & Clear
Draw a Stickman: EPIC
Fieldrunners
Fieldrunners 2
Frozen Synapse
Ittle Dew
Skulls of the Shogun
Symphony
Alpha Protocol, Company of Heroes, Rome: Total War, Hell Yeah! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit (all under a single code)
Eets Munchies Steam Key
Gotham City Impostors: Professional Kit
F.E.A.R. 3
F.E.A.R.F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3
Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken
Super Meat Boy, Lone Survivor, and Braid (all one code)
LIMBO, Amnesia, Sword & Sworcery, and Psychonauts
Mark of the Ninja
Warhammer® 40,000: Dawn of War Steam Key
Avadon: The Black Fortress Steam Key
Canabalt
Cogs Steam Key
Crayon Physics Deluxe
Eufloria Steam Key
Splice Steam Key
Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP Steam Key
Swords & Soldiers HD Steam Key
Waking Mars Steam Key
Zen Bound 2 Steam Key
Dustforce
Vessel, Torchlight, Rochard, S.P.A.Z., and Shatter Steam keys
Wizorb, BIT.TRIP.RUNNER, Gratuitous Space Battles, Jamestown Steam keys
Fieldrunners, BIT.TRIP BEAT, SpaceChem, and Uplink steam keys
Spirits Steam Key
World of Goo, Anomaly, Osmos, and EDGE Steam key
Bastion Steam Key X2
Humble Frozenbyte Bundle
Cortex Command Steam key
Humble Indie Bundle #1
Humble Indie Bundle #2

Origin:
Humble Origin Bundle 2 part 1(Dragon Age™: Origins, Peggle™, Dead Space™ 2, Command & Conquer™ Generals + Zero Hour, Medal of Honor Allied Assault™ War Chest, Plants vs. Zombies™ Garden Warfare, Dragon Age™ II, Bejeweled™ 3, and Mass Effect™ 2)  This is all under a single code.
Humble Origin Bundle 2 part 2 (Wing Commander 3™: Heart of the Tiger, SimCity 2000™ Special Edition, Wing Commander™ IV: The Price of Freedom, and Ultima VII The Complete Edition)  Once again, all under a single code.
Populous Origin Key

I will keep updating this post as the keys are claimed.

Bump, I still have a ton left  :thumb:

Offline alienman82

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #5128 on: Mon, 09 November 2015, 14:52:56 »
removed.
« Last Edit: Thu, 01 March 2018, 17:00:58 by alienman82 »

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #5129 on: Mon, 09 November 2015, 14:56:45 »
anyone want these caps?  They will need to be cleaned/retrobrited.

Show Image

No, but I like that carpet bro.  Would look great with Hyperfuse I think....
I'm back.

Offline alienman82

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #5130 on: Mon, 09 November 2015, 14:58:22 »
removed.
« Last Edit: Thu, 01 March 2018, 17:00:55 by alienman82 »

Offline neverused

« Reply #5131 on: Mon, 09 November 2015, 15:04:37 »
anyone want these caps?  They will need to be cleaned/retrobrited.

Show Image

I'll take them! Pm'd

Offline trenzafeeds

• * Exquisite Elder
  • **** off
« Reply #5132 on: Mon, 09 November 2015, 18:10:54 »
I really need the plastic sheet that's inside the pok3r case if anyone has one.
demik will never leave.

Unless he gets banned.

Offline ImbaHue

« Reply #5133 on: Tue, 10 November 2015, 05:28:39 »

PM'd

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #5134 on: Tue, 10 November 2015, 07:24:01 »

What is that for? Do you have a picture?

Offline Badwrench

• * Destiny Supporter
  • ummmm.....I forgot
« Reply #5135 on: Tue, 10 November 2015, 11:25:29 »
Added some more games and updated those taken  :thumb:

https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=34585.msg1926419#msg1926419

PM me for one or more that you are interested in. 

Offline neverused

« Reply #5136 on: Tue, 10 November 2015, 12:17:24 »
Shameless self promotional cross post:
https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=76884.0

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #5137 on: Tue, 10 November 2015, 12:21:07 »

Shameless self promotional cross post:
https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=76884.0

Wow very nice neverused!  Can't wait to see the nominations for that beauty!
I'm back.

Offline Toxic-i-

« Reply #5138 on: Tue, 10 November 2015, 18:41:21 »
hmmm need a keypuller. it is broken

« Last Edit: Tue, 10 November 2015, 21:50:08 by Toxic-i- »

Offline trenzafeeds

• * Exquisite Elder
  • **** off
« Reply #5139 on: Tue, 10 November 2015, 20:34:15 »

No, because I lost the one that I had. It can be put inside metal cases, and it prevents the cases shorting out switches when they have a lot of solder on them.
demik will never leave.

Unless he gets banned.

Offline SamirD

• * Esteemed Elder
  • on Buckling Springs since '88
    • http://www.huntsvillecarscene.com
« Reply #5140 on: Tue, 10 November 2015, 22:31:52 »

No, because I lost the one that I had. It can be put inside metal cases, and it prevents the cases shorting out switches when they have a lot of solder on them.
You can use almost anything non-conductive for that temporarily.
« Last Edit: Tue, 10 November 2015, 22:33:42 by SamirD »

Offline deductivemonkee

• Professional Lurker
« Reply #5141 on: Sat, 14 November 2015, 19:01:47 »
If someone has an alps SKCL lock switch or two that I could have, it'd be greatly appreciated.
oh yeah I saw that crazy **** if that doesn't win I'm deleting my account

/ orthodox - 78g zealios / alps64 - mtsc / sentraq s-60x rgb - gat blues / let's split - 67g zealios / let's split - 67g zealios /

Offline Blaise170

• * Esteemed Elder
  • ALPS キーボード
    • XYZ
« Reply #5142 on: Sat, 14 November 2015, 21:44:28 »
If someone has an alps SKCL lock switch or two that I could have, it'd be greatly appreciated.

Not likely, sorry. It's impossible to even buy them off people.
I proxy anything including keyboards (キーボード / 鍵盤), from both Japan (日本) and China (中國). For more information, you may visit my dedicated webpage here: https://www.keyboards.es/proxying.html

View my current and past keyboards here: https://deskthority.net/wiki/User:Blaise170

Offline E3E

« Reply #5143 on: Sun, 15 November 2015, 02:09:14 »

Like Blaise said, it might be a little hard to find someone willing to sell. I have a cream SKCL lock switch, but I'm unsure if I will use it or not. Being that I'm making a hotswappable Alps build, I'm trying to stock up on all the Alps switches I can get.

Offline barkinos98

• Illinois
« Reply #5144 on: Sun, 15 November 2015, 04:49:32 »
does anyone have a 6.5x spacebar that is not black?
or 1x winkeys that have the oldschool windows logo or are beige?

I can trade for springs i got off massdrop; i realized i cant be bothered with changing the springs and much rather have those caps to finish my build. :)

Happy Hacking Professional 2  | Logitech G710+ | Quickfire Rapid MX Clears

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #5145 on: Sun, 15 November 2015, 11:49:19 »
Anyone need computery stuff?  I'm having a clearout and have lots of IDE cables, spare cables for modular PSUs, a bag of fans (mostly fairly quiet 120mm Yate Loons that tick at low voltage) fan screws, black PSU screws, small zip ties... If you need anything else there's a good chance I've got it here somewhere :))
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline shrubkeys

« Reply #5146 on: Sun, 15 November 2015, 14:43:19 »
Anyone need computery stuff?  I'm having a clearout and have lots of IDE cables, spare cables for modular PSUs, a bag of fans (mostly fairly quiet 120mm Yate Loons that tick at low voltage) fan screws, black PSU screws, small zip ties... If you need anything else there's a good chance I've got it here somewhere :))

You neglected to add that you're on another continent. :p

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #5147 on: Sun, 15 November 2015, 14:44:21 »

You neglected to add that you're on another continent. :p

I didn't hide that fact :))
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline deductivemonkee

• Professional Lurker
« Reply #5148 on: Sun, 15 November 2015, 20:07:27 »
Anyone have a stock poker ii/3 case kicking around that they don't need?
oh yeah I saw that crazy **** if that doesn't win I'm deleting my account

/ orthodox - 78g zealios / alps64 - mtsc / sentraq s-60x rgb - gat blues / let's split - 67g zealios / let's split - 67g zealios /

Offline alienman82

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #5149 on: Sun, 15 November 2015, 20:07:53 »
removed.
« Last Edit: Thu, 01 March 2018, 16:58:32 by alienman82 »