Author Topic: Free stuff! Pay it forward!  (Read 14248567 times)

Offline mrbishop

• * Maker
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Evil Genius
    • Bishop Computer Design web
Re: Free stuff! Pay it forward!
« Reply #5400 on: Mon, 11 January 2016, 13:59:11 »
Looks like cherry profile.
Yes very much cherry profile sorry been a long day
Projects
Build to give back, 40% | Alps/Matias Removal ToolUltraHack 67% Hackdura  | ErgoDox case

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #5401 on: Mon, 11 January 2016, 14:14:31 »

Looking for a 6.25 cherry compatible space bar as well as enter key "\" and backspace

Color? Profile? What stem spacing on the spacebar?
Show Image

Show Image

I'll try and get you something better than a pic when I get home unless those will work
I'll try and check later tonight but I should have some sort of spacebar you can have.

Offline mrbishop

• * Maker
  • Evil Genius
    • Bishop Computer Design web
« Reply #5402 on: Mon, 11 January 2016, 14:15:58 »

Looking for a 6.25 cherry compatible space bar as well as enter key "\" and backspace

Color? Profile? What stem spacing on the spacebar?
Show Image

Show Image

I'll try and get you something better than a pic when I get home unless those will work
I'll try and check later tonight but I should have some sort of spacebar you can have.
Sweet thanks a bunch. Inbox me and I'll get you shipping. No big rush I still have to get the teensy, stabs, and wire it up
Projects
Build to give back, 40% | Alps/Matias Removal ToolUltraHack 67% Hackdura  | ErgoDox case

Offline dgneo

• Supervillain
  • * Curator
  • Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #5403 on: Mon, 11 January 2016, 16:41:56 »
Looking for a set of gold stabs. More than willing to pay, just need to find a set for my 60% build. <3

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
  • Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #5404 on: Mon, 11 January 2016, 16:48:15 »
Looking for a set of gold stabs. More than willing to pay, just need to find a set for my 60% build. <3

Try icy, sold me a set for $30.

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #5405 on: Mon, 11 January 2016, 17:08:23 »
I'm looking for a 6.25 white Cherry PBT spacebar if anyone's got one lying around
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #5406 on: Tue, 12 January 2016, 01:35:50 »
If anyone in Sydney has an ATX case not in use anymore, please message me!

As for what I've got, I have a set of Logitech Z506 speakers. If you want them they're yours, Australia only please. I'll put up pics if you want them!

Expressing interest in the speakers (especially given my recent saga with various recalcitrant speakers).

Will these work with only a stereo output from the PC?  Approximate postage to Melbourne?

Edit: The documentation suggests that it does work with stereo input.  Would you be prepared to post to Melbourne? :)
« Last Edit: Tue, 12 January 2016, 04:34:43 by rowdy »
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline cryptokey

• * Destiny Supporter
  • [°°▄°] luser-friendly
« Reply #5407 on: Tue, 12 January 2016, 10:29:48 »
Looking for a single Topre cap so that I can make a mould.  I will pay for s/h. 
More

[WTB] HHKB Black

Offline switchnollie

• sleever supreme
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Trade Count: (5)
  • greyhat co-leader
« Reply #5408 on: Tue, 12 January 2016, 19:36:17 »
I have a 60% cloth sleeve here, made one for Punk + others & this is a leftover one.

Stitching by the lace lock isn't perfect since I tested my new machine on it but shouldn't be a problem if you're not as nitpicky as me since it's still fully functional as a sleeve :))

All I ask is that you PM me a picture of your 60% board with at least one of Punk's caps & a time stamp with your gh name + date if you want it.

I'll cover shipping for CONUS only.

Not sure if the bigger cases like an FMJ will fit in here but HHKB's, B. Faces, TEX Pokers etc will no doubt.

124048-0

124050-1

124052-2

124054-3

Rather than 1st come 1st serve I'll just random.org raffle anyone that's PM'd me sometime tomorrow so hopefully anyone that wants this doesn't get bummed because they were at work or something.

Keyboards: HHKB Pro 1 & OTD 356CL Dark Greyhat Edition, baybee!

Offline Moistgun

• Slippery When Wet
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #5409 on: Tue, 12 January 2016, 19:38:01 »
WOH, that thing is gorgeous  :blank:

Offline kekman

• quit life
« Reply #5410 on: Tue, 12 January 2016, 19:55:35 »

As for what I've got, I have a set of Logitech Z506 speakers. If you want them they're yours, Australia only please. I'll put up pics if you want them!

Expressing interest in the speakers (especially given my recent saga with various recalcitrant speakers).

Will these work with only a stereo output from the PC?  Approximate postage to Melbourne?

Edit: The documentation suggests that it does work with stereo input.  Would you be prepared to post to Melbourne? :)

Yes, if you pay shipping of course! Using the postage calculator from AUSPost estimated shipping cost would be 25-30$

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #5411 on: Tue, 12 January 2016, 23:55:56 »

Yes, if you pay shipping of course! Using the postage calculator from AUSPost estimated shipping cost would be 25-30$

PM sent :D
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Dongulator

« Reply #5412 on: Wed, 13 January 2016, 00:00:08 »
I have a 60% cloth sleeve here, made one for Punk + others & this is a leftover one.

Stitching by the lace lock isn't perfect since I tested my new machine on it but shouldn't be a problem if you're not as nitpicky as me since it's still fully functional as a sleeve :))

All I ask is that you PM me a picture of your 60% board with at least one of Punk's caps & a time stamp with your gh name + date if you want it.

I'll cover shipping for CONUS only.

Not sure if the bigger cases like an FMJ will fit in here but HHKB's, B. Faces, TEX Pokers etc will no doubt.

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

Rather than 1st come 1st serve I'll just random.org raffle anyone that's PM'd me sometime tomorrow so hopefully anyone that wants this doesn't get bummed because they were at work or something.

How about a PM with a mummy pin, Would that work?

edit: it wouldn't help if I told you it was my 31st Burfday today.. Would it  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: Wed, 13 January 2016, 00:04:26 by 8BitCartoon »

Offline switchnollie

• sleever supreme
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • greyhat co-leader
« Reply #5413 on: Wed, 13 January 2016, 19:20:31 »
Sleeve has a new owner, congrats to Badwrench :)

Offline dndlmx

« Reply #5414 on: Fri, 15 January 2016, 21:54:26 »
NPKC Cherry MX Numpad PCB.  For PayPal % Shipping

Claimed.
« Last Edit: Fri, 15 January 2016, 22:05:41 by dndliomx »

Offline x9Memoriez

« Reply #5415 on: Sat, 16 January 2016, 04:36:17 »

If those speakers are still up for grabs, ill happily pay the shipping. Located in Bondi, Sydney BTW, so should be simple and cheap :3 (If not, congrats to the winner!)
« Last Edit: Sat, 16 January 2016, 06:30:41 by x9Memoriez »
Matrix 1.2OG | Constellation | Rukia | TMO50 | HHKB

Offline Chau

• .5 Korean, .25 Vietnamese, .25 Chinese, Oz accent
« Reply #5416 on: Sat, 16 January 2016, 11:16:19 »
Hi people, I tried to buy a key for Titanfall pc but because of capital controls here in Greece I can't use PayPal or credit card.
So if anyone has a key or origin account they don't want, my 10 year old would love it.
Cheers.

Offline kekman

• quit life
« Reply #5417 on: Sat, 16 January 2016, 18:58:06 »

If those speakers are still up for grabs, ill happily pay the shipping. Located in Bondi, Sydney BTW, so should be simple and cheap :3 (If not, congrats to the winner!)

Sorry, they're being shipped out to Rowdy first thing tomorrow :P

Offline x9Memoriez

« Reply #5418 on: Sat, 16 January 2016, 19:33:58 »

All goods. Grats Rowdy  :D

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #5419 on: Sat, 16 January 2016, 20:04:42 »

All goods. Grats Rowdy  :D

And a huge thanks to kekman too :D

Offline tigersharkdude

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #5420 on: Sat, 16 January 2016, 21:01:13 »
Anyone have any Cyan or Magenta 1.25u MX caps? My WTB thread is getting no action :(

*blanks or OS

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #5421 on: Sat, 16 January 2016, 21:14:30 »

Icy?
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #5422 on: Sat, 16 January 2016, 21:24:07 »

Icy?

Probably icyskyz. He's got all the hookups.

Offline tigersharkdude

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #5423 on: Sat, 16 January 2016, 21:24:36 »

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #5424 on: Sat, 16 January 2016, 23:51:46 »
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #5425 on: Sun, 17 January 2016, 03:46:15 »

Icy?

Probably icyskyz. He's got all the hookups.

I need to talk to dis man

Yeah I should of just said his full name but I forgot it, you're the 3rd to ask ^-^

Offline Rhedone

« Reply #5426 on: Fri, 22 January 2016, 04:07:33 »
I have a Ttesports meka pcb an case i would like to part from.
I cant guarantee the pcb still works but i think its fine.
The case is just plastic and Shipping from EU.
[ Specified attachment is not available ]
« Last Edit: Fri, 22 January 2016, 04:13:54 by Rhedone »

Offline Moistgun

• Slippery When Wet
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #5427 on: Fri, 22 January 2016, 08:55:47 »
So generous!

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #5428 on: Fri, 22 January 2016, 11:44:03 »
Does anyone CONUS have a DSA set they could lend me for a bit? I want to look for a Valentine set again, but I want to make sure I would actually ever use it.
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline Badwrench

• * Destiny Supporter
  • ummmm.....I forgot
« Reply #5429 on: Fri, 22 January 2016, 12:07:57 »
Does anyone CONUS have a DSA set they could lend me for a bit? I want to look for a Valentine set again, but I want to make sure I would actually ever use it.

PM incoming  :thumb:
wut. i'd buy a ****ty IBM board for that green V2

Offline x9Memoriez

« Reply #5430 on: Sun, 24 January 2016, 06:58:00 »
I've got a Logitech PCB + 109 ish Cherry Mx Browns that are pretty used.. It's perfectly clean and the PCB works. It's from my old G710+ that I had a few weeks ago before my new board. White LEDs too. Can't include the case as its pretty beat and the feet are broken, but I'll gladly ship it if shipping is paid. (Located in Sydney, so I would love to try to keep this within Australia, as I'm in no rush for this thing to go. I reckon 15-20 Aud could send this off.)

It's late atm so if you're in AU, pm and I'll send a time-stamped picture.  :thumb:
« Last Edit: Sun, 24 January 2016, 07:00:19 by x9Memoriez »

Offline Remenition

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Cooler than your average kid ;)
« Reply #5431 on: Sun, 24 January 2016, 18:06:11 »
buddy got into college, gifting my old blackwidow chroma to him, somehow missing a Q key and i think i salvaged the stabilizer inserts.
anyone got like 20ish stabilizer inserts and a blackwidow chroma Q keycap?
willing to pay shipping and whatever cost you feel is necessary

Offline TSauer09

« Reply #5432 on: Mon, 25 January 2016, 00:04:46 »
Does anyone have a single gold keycap they'd be willing to part with? Needing a blank one for my esc key.

Offline x9Memoriez

« Reply #5433 on: Mon, 25 January 2016, 00:24:33 »
I've got a Logitech PCB + 109 ish Cherry Mx Browns that are pretty used.. It's perfectly clean and the PCB works. It's from my old G710+ that I had a few weeks ago before my new board. White LEDs too. Can't include the case as its pretty beat and the feet are broken, but I'll gladly ship it if shipping is paid. (Located in Sydney, so I would love to try to keep this within Australia, as I'm in no rush for this thing to go. I reckon 15-20 Aud could send this off.)

It's late atm so if you're in AU, pm and I'll send a time-stamped picture.  :thumb:

Here's the picture.

Non-Timestamped sadly, but it is Pay-it-forward, so i dunno if its needed. (The timestamp on the paper is completely Bokeh'd.)

125676-0

Offline switchnollie

• sleever supreme
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • greyhat co-leader
« Reply #5434 on: Mon, 25 January 2016, 21:51:29 »
Does anyone have an extra standard ANSI mod set laying around?
Any color is fine, looking for OEM but anything other than DSA or SA will do.
Just need some to use my alphas.

Offline alienman82

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #5435 on: Mon, 25 January 2016, 21:53:51 »
removed.
« Last Edit: Thu, 01 March 2018, 16:20:29 by alienman82 »

Offline FLFisherman

• * Elevated Elder
  • I'd rather be fishing.
« Reply #5436 on: Mon, 25 January 2016, 21:55:21 »

Offline Jhonan

• Chicks love duck pics...
« Reply #5437 on: Mon, 25 January 2016, 21:56:58 »
can a get a free hug?

I gotcha covered, but you're gonna have to pay shipping on me both ways :/

Offline jerue

• (Whenever that happens :P)
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #5438 on: Mon, 25 January 2016, 21:58:23 »
can a get a free hug?

only if I have to pay it forward.

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #5439 on: Mon, 25 January 2016, 22:04:20 »
Does anyone have an extra standard ANSI mod set laying around?
Any color is fine, looking for OEM but anything other than DSA or SA will do.
Just need some to use my alphas.

if you are looking for OEM profile, i can send you a tai hao dolch set that i have somewhere.  it includes black with white text mods.

it was from this gb:
https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=58110.0
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline deductivemonkee

• Professional Lurker
« Reply #5440 on: Mon, 25 January 2016, 22:15:52 »
can a get a free hug?

dsa, sa, dcs, or oem?
oh yeah I saw that crazy **** if that doesn't win I'm deleting my account

/ orthodox - 78g zealios / alps64 - mtsc / sentraq s-60x rgb - gat blues / let's split - 67g zealios / let's split - 67g zealios /

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #5441 on: Mon, 25 January 2016, 22:38:27 »

Offline jerue

• (Whenever that happens :P)
  • * Destiny Supporter

Offline STARLORDCOFFEE

• @watch_spike
« Reply #5443 on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 03:12:31 »
can a get a free hug?

dsa, sa, dcs, or oem?

Cherry.

OG hugs only.

Running a GB for OEM Hugs soon. Currently talking to SP about pricing. Will keep you guys updated.

Model M              BL82          JD45          HHKB        RF

Offline 3K

« Reply #5444 on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 05:34:57 »

Model M '88    | Model M SSK '87 | HHKB P2  | Zowie FK1

Offline STARLORDCOFFEE

• @watch_spike
« Reply #5445 on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 10:21:08 »
can a get a free hug?

dsa, sa, dcs, or oem?

Cherry.

OG hugs only.

Running a GB for OEM Hugs soon. Currently talking to SP about pricing. Will keep you guys updated.

ISO kit y/n?

Switchanollie would kill me if I wasn't including ISO.  :thumb: ( Definitly a yes ) #DoubleshotHugHype

Model M              BL82          JD45          HHKB        RF

Offline alienman82

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #5446 on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 10:36:17 »
removed.
« Last Edit: Thu, 01 March 2018, 16:20:17 by alienman82 »

Offline Moistgun

• Slippery When Wet
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #5447 on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 19:17:05 »
Any chance anyone has 2X 2u white PBT caps for a caps lock and short right shift?

OEM profile

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #5448 on: Wed, 27 January 2016, 00:19:10 »
extra game keys if anyone wants them, they are redeemable on steam

Magicka - TGEEG-8P9XL-0GR0V

To the Moon - 6YTVK-0CNA5-DYRJ9

Offline Dongulator

« Reply #5449 on: Wed, 27 January 2016, 00:21:57 »
extra game keys if anyone wants them, they are redeemable on steam

Magicka - TGEEG-8P9XL-0GR0V

To the Moon - 6YTVK-0CNA5-DYRJ9

Just used your to the moon key.. Thanks.. Been wanting to play this for a while now.