Author Topic: GH60 Group Buy (Salvage Mode: Enabled - Update in OP)  (Read 1615220 times)

Offline senter

• * Maker
Re: GH60 Group Buy (Salvage Mode: Enabled - Update in OP)
« Reply #6400 on: Wed, 17 May 2017, 21:37:01 »
so nice

Offline fl0w3n

« Reply #6401 on: Wed, 17 May 2017, 22:36:11 »
Got mine in!

Amazing to have it in my hands after all this time.

Offline vorn

« Reply #6402 on: Wed, 17 May 2017, 23:53:46 »
Some good news. I finally heard back from mashby and he's alive!

Slammed with life but he says tentatively he has his sights set on June for digging into his GH60 stuffs.

Ah! Thanks for your efforts! So there is hope.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #6403 on: Sun, 21 May 2017, 13:03:44 »
i dropped a couple orders off this weekend but i plan to do a huge shipment in the morning as ill be going away for a few days

im going to start packing in about 5 mins and will post my progress at the end of the night
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #6404 on: Sun, 21 May 2017, 15:24:44 »
ok ive just messaged everyone whos orders im doing tonight thatll be dropped off tomorrow

and also gone through a secondary batch to let them know ill have their order out by saturday

i had a ton of personal and other gb obligations that took priority over my very limited time recently but ive caught up on all of that now and will be grinding this out until completion

sorry to anyone who hasnt had a message tonight, you can expect to be contacted this weekend and have your order in hand shortly afterwards

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #6405 on: Sun, 21 May 2017, 16:18:33 »

Gh60 orders being dropped off in the morning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline mickd

« Reply #6406 on: Sun, 21 May 2017, 19:57:25 »
Looking good, BunnyLake. Thanks for all the hard work.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #6407 on: Mon, 22 May 2017, 04:38:20 »
To everyone who I messaged last night about shipping today, your order has shipped, I paid for tracking even if you didn't opt for that, i did say I would send you all your tracking this morning, however I won't have access to a computer until tonight and I don't wanna fight through it on my phone, so tonight you will all.have tracking added to your support tickets

Offline Strelok

« Reply #6408 on: Thu, 25 May 2017, 00:52:40 »
I'm beyond amazed that I actually received this four years later. Thank you so much to everyone who helped get this done.

I ordered whatever plate came with this and two sets of cherry plate mount stabilizers apparently, but I can't get the stabs into the plate. Do I need to use PCB mount stabs for this plate or something?
Never mind learned to read.
Also is https://github.com/tmk/tmk_keyboard/tree/master/keyboard/gh60 the programming software?
Never mind learned to Google. https://github.com/dhowland/EasyAVR/releases
« Last Edit: Thu, 25 May 2017, 03:27:51 by Strelok »

Offline funkymeeba

• CRUMPULAR
  • WEST SHINJUKU PLANTING TUNE
« Reply #6409 on: Thu, 25 May 2017, 23:57:06 »
I guess I'm doomed to not see my GH60. Endless stream of dominoes falling over, crashing into each other, yelling obscenities... :(

Hope all is well with Mashby, but damn it all just the same.
17:15 < vun> these are the healthiest crisps I've ever come across
17:16 < vun> mostly because I can't get the bag open

meebcats - my bad music

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #6410 on: Fri, 26 May 2017, 05:35:33 »
I guess I'm doomed to not see my GH60. Endless stream of dominoes falling over, crashing into each other, yelling obscenities... :(

Hope all is well with Mashby, but damn it all just the same.
Don't give up yet. I did hear from mashby as I posted a few posts above.

Offline Jmneuv

« Reply #6411 on: Fri, 26 May 2017, 06:17:02 »
Ha!
Finally holding it in my hands.. is this real?
Thank you so much again for saving this, Bunnylake and all the guys along the way of reanimating the delivery.

« Last Edit: Fri, 26 May 2017, 06:27:42 by Jmneuv »

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #6412 on: Fri, 26 May 2017, 06:27:09 »
Ha!
Finally holding it in my hands.. is this real?
Thank you so much again for saving this, Bunnylake

Show Image

No problem it's been a team effort, and sorry for delays on my part as I was finishing up other gbs, any issues at all shoot me a PM

Offline mauri

« Reply #6413 on: Sat, 27 May 2017, 07:15:38 »
I flashed the bugger but it doesn't seem to work. Any ideas?

Also you people with the hammer case, what's the white mesh for?
« Last Edit: Sat, 27 May 2017, 07:32:35 by mauri »
I AM BABAR KING OF THE ELEPHANTS

Offline iAmAhab

• Established member
« Reply #6414 on: Sun, 28 May 2017, 08:28:12 »

What did you flash it with?

The white mesh is for insulation between the pcb and the bottom of the case.

Offline mauri

« Reply #6415 on: Sun, 28 May 2017, 10:52:44 »

i followed the instructions on the 1st page.

surely there's no need for insulation as the case has stand offs?
I AM BABAR KING OF THE ELEPHANTS

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #6416 on: Sun, 28 May 2017, 11:01:01 »

i followed the instructions on the 1st page.

surely there's no need for insulation as the case has stand offs?

I recommend using this to flash https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=51252.0

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #6417 on: Sun, 28 May 2017, 14:51:50 »
just to let people no, im going to be away from wednesday for 8 days, so itll delay me continuing my orders for a week but once i get back i have little to no distractions in my life between then and october, which of course i plan to have this knocked out long before then, realistically id expect to have my end of this 100 percent finished by the end of june

Offline txepox

« Reply #6418 on: Thu, 01 June 2017, 13:15:32 »
just to let people no, im going to be away from wednesday for 8 days, so itll delay me continuing my orders for a week but once i get back i have little to no distractions in my life between then and october, which of course i plan to have this knocked out long before then, realistically id expect to have my end of this 100 percent finished by the end of june
Hey BunnyLake,
Finally I received the package with gh60 pcb and stabs but no switches have been included and the layout of the plate isn't I selected.    :'(
I suspect that the package was accidentally interchanged by other one.
Is there any possibility for obtaining the rest of material and the correct plate?.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #6419 on: Thu, 01 June 2017, 13:24:54 »
Hey BunnyLake,
Finally I received the package with gh60 pcb and stabs but no switches have been included and the layout of the plate isn't I selected.    :'(
I suspect that the package was accidentally interchanged by other one.
Is there any possibility for obtaining the rest of material and the correct plate?.

Sorry about that, I'm away until the 8th, shoot me a pm then and we can work out what happened and get you sorted out

Offline duq

• Connoisseur
« Reply #6420 on: Thu, 01 June 2017, 14:21:42 »
Any updates for the CONUS folks?

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #6421 on: Thu, 01 June 2017, 14:28:16 »

On the SMD parts @samwisekoi was supposed to be trying to work something out. He is still packing and moving he posted elsewhere he would try to be back online around July.

I'm on hold for the rest of my orders due to not having those SMD parts and waiting on fulfilling a couple big orders to see what is left to fulfill with and honestly quite a few people just never responded to being contacted a second time.

I got in touch with @mashby the other week and he said he is going to do his best to get back in the game sometime this month (June).

@hoffmanmyster is slowly shipping things out AFAIK, he also moved and got a new job and I'm pretty sure got a gf or wife because he sold a bunch of stuff the other day and I don't know why else anyone would do that :p

so tl;dr as is typical with this buy....things are happening in spurts....we have not given up.....

:spam: 8)
« Last Edit: Sun, 04 June 2017, 14:00:35 by SpAmRaY »

Offline txepox

« Reply #6422 on: Fri, 02 June 2017, 04:45:43 »

Sorry about that, I'm away until the 8th, shoot me a pm then and we can work out what happened and get you sorted out

No problem. Thanks for your work!.
In a week, I will write a pm to you.

Another question: which resistors should I use on GH60 pcb (in order to use leds)?
« Last Edit: Fri, 02 June 2017, 05:06:26 by txepox »

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #6423 on: Fri, 02 June 2017, 21:16:46 »
@hoffmanmyster is slowly shipping things out AFAIK, he also moved and got a new job and I'm pretty sure got a gf or wife because he sold a bunch of stuff the other day and I don't know why else anyone would do that :p

Haha.  :))  I'm *mostly* done, just a few of the more complicated orders to go, plus a couple that are in a weird limbo state potentially waiting for DIY components.  And of course, all the people that simply haven't responded to emails or paid invoices, which I'll be sending reminders for. 

And she's currently a gf, but I sold the items on my own terms, lol.  ;)  Been needing a good downsize for awhile, it's about time I actually went through with it.  :P

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #6424 on: Mon, 05 June 2017, 20:00:00 »

On the SMD parts @samwisekoi was supposed to be trying to work something out. He is still packing and moving he posted elsewhere he would try to be back online around July.

I'm on hold for the rest of my orders due to not having those SMD parts and waiting on fulfilling a couple big orders to see what is left to fulfill with and honestly quite a few people just never responded to being contacted a second time.

I got in touch with @mashby the other week and he said he is going to do his best to get back in the game sometime this month (June).

so tl;dr as is typical with this buy....things are happening in spurts....we have not given up.....

Added this information to the OP :thumb:

Offline duq

• Connoisseur
« Reply #6425 on: Mon, 05 June 2017, 22:45:14 »
Thanks for the heads up!

Offline precarious

• LOOK MOM, I'M A DRAGONZORD! DOOOO DODOODODODOODOO
« Reply #6426 on: Fri, 16 June 2017, 15:54:03 »
I can't believe I paid for this PCB more than four years ago and still don't have it.

That's absolutely insane.

Offline iMav

• geekhack creator/founder
  • "Τα εργαλεία σας είναι σημαντικά."
« Reply #6427 on: Fri, 16 June 2017, 23:16:19 »
I can't believe I paid for this PCB more than four years ago and still don't have it.

There is implied risk involved with group buys.  I've paid for several things over the years that I never received.  (including not getting MY GH60 order as of yet!)  :)

Offline agor

« Reply #6428 on: Mon, 19 June 2017, 05:13:36 »
Hey sorry for replying late - I have received all of my stuff, thank you very much bunny.
Actually have the first keyboard assembled already, but I need to source some wires for my 7u spacebars.

Anyone knows if 1.2mm diameter works aswell? There arent any 1.29/16AWG options here, at least not findable

Also, is there any information about the extension board / led backlighting?

/e
btw, soldering was a bliss. had no problems whatsoever with my pcb
KBD8X II - MX 5000 - Realforce 88UB - Phantom - GH60

Offline terminal_geek

« Reply #6429 on: Tue, 20 June 2017, 20:30:58 »
Received my 2 PCB's from Spamray months ago but have just now gotten around to working with them. Thanks for helping revive this GB everyone BTW.

I wannted to see what could be done since 1 of my 2 PCB was missing 3 of the designators. Being as this is my first time building a keyboard I failed to check to see if all the SMD components where in place before working on it. After getting everything soldered, mounted, and firmware flashed(default 60% layout) I noticed the '\', 'RCtrl', 'RAlt' key are all not working. After trying multiple firmware flashes nothing seemed to work. Reading through forums I read something about designators being backwards in an unrelated thread. I flipped my board over and noticed that 4 designators are missing 3 of which are to the mentioned keys. D55, D70, D67, also D50 but no switch in that location.

I know this GB has been a mess from the start pretty much and after investing the money and time waiting I just want both of my keyboards to work. Can anyone here help me out with this. Anyone have any spares of these SMD parts or know where i can purchase them individually?
« Last Edit: Tue, 20 June 2017, 20:35:36 by terminal_geek »

Offline Tactile

« Reply #6430 on: Tue, 20 June 2017, 21:20:02 »
Received my 2 PCB's from Spamray months ago but have just now gotten around to working with them. Thanks for helping revive this GB everyone BTW.

I wannted to see what could be done since 1 of my 2 PCB was missing 3 of the designators. Being as this is my first time building a keyboard I failed to check to see if all the SMD components where in place before working on it. After getting everything soldered, mounted, and firmware flashed(default 60% layout) I noticed the '\', 'RCtrl', 'RAlt' key are all not working. After trying multiple firmware flashes nothing seemed to work. Reading through forums I read something about designators being backwards in an unrelated thread. I flipped my board over and noticed that 4 designators are missing 3 of which are to the mentioned keys. D55, D70, D67, also D50 but no switch in that location.

I know this GB has been a mess from the start pretty much and after investing the money and time waiting I just want both of my keyboards to work. Can anyone here help me out with this. Anyone have any spares of these SMD parts or know where i can purchase them individually?

General GH60 info, including schematics, is available here.

The diodes (not "designators") you need are not critical, just about any diode you could connect would work. I think the ones used are one of the "4148" family, so these should work. These look different but they'll do the same job. You just might prefer working with one or the other. If it would be easier you could just buy these and solder the leads to the solder pads. Just ensure the leads are insulated & don't touch anything else and it would work fine.

Diodes are polarized so be careful to have them oriented correctly before soldering.
« Last Edit: Wed, 21 June 2017, 18:38:23 by Tactile »
REΛLFORCE

Offline precarious

• LOOK MOM, I'M A DRAGONZORD! DOOOO DODOODODODOODOO
« Reply #6431 on: Tue, 20 June 2017, 22:17:29 »

There is implied risk involved with group buys.  I've paid for several things over the years that I never received.  (including not getting MY GH60 order as of yet!)  :)

Yeah, I still don't understand why someone would take on such responsibility if they weren't able to follow through.

What makes this even worse, however, is that apparently whoever is presently handling my order apparently had the same sort of "problem."

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #6432 on: Tue, 20 June 2017, 22:54:25 »

Yeah, I still don't understand why someone would take on such responsibility if they weren't able to follow through.

What makes this even worse, however, is that apparently whoever is presently handling my order apparently had the same sort of "problem."

I'll remind everyone 'we' myself, @hoffmanmyster, @mashby, @samwisekoi and @bunnylake (international proxy) had NOTHING to do with all the crap that went down that caused this group buy to go into a death spiral.

We (the current proxies) are simply trying to finish this long doomed group buy and are completely volunteering and get nothing in return except knowing we got some people some stuff.

Believe me I don't want these boxes of keyboard parts in my house anymore, I don't particularly like spending hours of my time trying to track people down only to have them fuss at me through PM's and emails when I'm just trying to do them a favor.

Also when we originally volunteered we thought things would get to us much quicker than they did so even this current phase in the process was delayed and that has had a trickle down effect so that life managed to get in the way for all of us as we've worked through this.

Hoffmanmyster posted just recently he's been chipping away at shipping orders and I heard from mashby (he is alive) who said he would do his best to show up this month, samwisekoi is currently moving and bunnylake has been very frequent in shipping orders on the international side of things.

I've shipped what I can to all my people who have responded to my multiple PM's and emails etc (some have yet to respond to being contacted so if you are on my proxy list and you think you should have gotten something please contact me through PM and we'll see what I can do for you)  I am currently waiting on the DIY kits as they've not been distributed to us yet.

Yes it is slow, but that is better than being completely radio silent.

Offline agor

« Reply #6433 on: Fri, 23 June 2017, 03:36:05 »
Hey Spamray and all other jump-in-organizers,

I hope I'm not only speaking for myself, but as I've written multiple times before: thank you for your giant effort. Taking over this failed Group-Buy is a major accomplishment in my eyes, because it is a f**kton of work. I understand what you have undertaken and am grateful that I finally have all my parts and hope everyone else gets theirs in due time.
After hearing nothing for such a long time I am just glad that I got some of my moneys worth, all thanks to all of you, so thank you again.
KBD8X II - MX 5000 - Realforce 88UB - Phantom - GH60

Offline hoggy

• * Ergonomics Moderator
« Reply #6434 on: Fri, 23 June 2017, 03:52:11 »
For the record, I'm grateful for the efforts poured in by the new organisers. Thanks, guys!
GH Ergonomic Guide (in progress)
http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54680.0

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #6435 on: Fri, 23 June 2017, 06:32:53 »
I have my next batch packed up they just need to get dropped off and have support tickets updated, I will also this weekend make a list of every order I have outstanding and post it here so we can work through it check list style

Offline HannibalChew

• Formerly PixelScript
    • gaffworks
« Reply #6436 on: Sun, 25 June 2017, 13:23:13 »
Been out the loop for so long my ctrlalt.io support ticket doesn't work anymore...

Offline gruener_Salat

« Reply #6437 on: Wed, 28 June 2017, 10:03:37 »
How do you guys solder those switches? Just one by one?

Putting all the switches into place and turning the pcb + plate upside down seems rather difficult - would add some workflow though.
One switch at each end is still a little shaky.

Offline Tactile

« Reply #6438 on: Wed, 28 June 2017, 13:46:27 »
How do you guys solder those switches? Just one by one?

Putting all the switches into place and turning the pcb + plate upside down seems rather difficult - would add some workflow though.
One switch at each end is still a little shaky.

This video should answer your questions.
REΛLFORCE

Offline shekki

« Reply #6439 on: Fri, 30 June 2017, 04:10:29 »
Really want one of these PCBs... is the only way to get one these days via classifieds? Are there any extras by any chance? Techkeys has some in stock but I just can't bring myself to use the green one. Sorry if asking this here is inappropriate, I mean no offense. I just think this is the perfect PCB for my first (and hopefully only) build. Also the fact that the PCB was designed by the community is so appealing to me.

Nonetheless, huge props to the awesome folk who are salvaging this GB and those who waited years to receive their products.

Offline stoic-lemon

« Reply #6440 on: Fri, 30 June 2017, 19:40:06 »
The GH60 is easily available in lots of places like ebay. There's nothing special about these ones.

Offline shekki

« Reply #6441 on: Fri, 30 June 2017, 20:01:47 »
The GH60 is easily available in lots of places like ebay. There's nothing special about these ones.

The Chinese clones have north facing LEDs, which I don't want. Regular GH60s have south facing LEDs but for a few switches

Offline v4mp1

« Reply #6442 on: Wed, 05 July 2017, 02:12:11 »
Can anyone update me with the status of the european (germany) shipping status?

Thanks!  ;)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #6443 on: Wed, 05 July 2017, 02:15:50 »
Can anyone update me with the status of the european (germany) shipping status?

Thanks!  ;)

I’m doing it and working through as fast as I can

I look after my son on my own on weekdays which for the most part eliminates those and the last few weekends I’ve had family obligations and then on free days had things like the consultation for my sons surgery, wedding anniversary and family birthdays etc fall in to place

This coming weekend is my last busy one until early September so I’ll be ramping up shipping again shortly however I did get another batch of these out last week

Offline v4mp1

« Reply #6444 on: Wed, 05 July 2017, 02:22:38 »
Thank you BunnyLake for all your effort.

In which order do you ship out? I hope not in the alphabet?  :))

Do you need any additional $ from me for shipping?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #6445 on: Wed, 05 July 2017, 02:30:46 »
Thank you BunnyLake for all your effort.

In which order do you ship out? I hope not in the alphabet?  :))

Do you need any additional $ from me for shipping?

So order wise for the most part it’s when people submitted the support request with a few exceptions which really include my ease, for instance I may print out a bunch of labels at once that say don’t require switches so I can do them all at once, or alternatively print a bunch that all include a type of switch etc

We are relatively close to completion at this point it’s maybe one or 2 solid last batches

Wrapping up the sophomore gb took way longer than I thought with replacement keys etc so my limited time kept having to be used over there but that’s not concluded and personal shipping wise I now just have this so won’t be much longer, I’m really looking forward to having the last of it out of my house

Thanks for everyone’s patience whilst we get the last of this out

Like many people here this was one of the first gbs I ever joined so I have a lot of nostalgia in seeing this one wrapped up

Offline axtran

« Reply #6446 on: Sun, 09 July 2017, 22:46:39 »
The Chinese clones have north facing LEDs, which I don't want. Regular GH60s have south facing LEDs but for a few switches

The Chinese ones have a complete LED matrix, these don't, just know that... You have WASD, Poker Arrows, Fn, Esc, Caps Lock, and that's it. They're all separate, too--which is cool for a few things. RGB underlighting is possible, with some creativity and WS2812B strips.

If you want a black variant, check with Falbatech. I love mine. :) I'm fine with nothing but underlighting for my GH60 Rev. C boards, however, if I were to buy another board, I'd just pick up a Chinese PCB personally.
MX Silent > MX Vintage Black > Everything Else

Offline tricheboars

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Keyboards are Important!
« Reply #6447 on: Wed, 12 July 2017, 13:42:30 »
bunny i just now filled out that form. sorry i havent logged onto geekhack in some time.

ive moved since this order in 2013.  i seem to have two invoices too? i guess i ordered 3 boards and a bunch of stuff.  i dont remember what type of switches i originally ordered.

sorry i was so late to this. i forgot about this until yesterday when one of my mechanicals started not working.

*** wait. since i am not CONUS was i not supposed to fill that out? i am so confused.  is it still possible for me to actually get this hardware?  i dont care about assembly i can do that myself even though i ordered it.  apparently i spent over 300$ on this?! lol.

anywho if anyone can help please let me know what to do. thanks so much for all those who stepped in. and screw whitefiredragon of course.

« Last Edit: Wed, 12 July 2017, 13:46:51 by tricheboars »
|  Fundamentalist ErgoDox Zealot  |  HHKB Hybrid

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #6448 on: Wed, 12 July 2017, 13:47:03 »
bunny i just now filled out that form. sorry i havent logged onto geekhack in some time.

ive moved since this order in 2013.  i seem to have two invoices too? i guess i ordered 3 boards and a bunch of stuff.  i dont remember what type of switches i originally ordered.

sorry i was so late to this. i forgot about this until yesterday when one of my mechanicals started not working.

*** wait. since i am not CONUS was i not supposed to fill that out? i am so confused.  is it still possible for me to actually get this hardware?  i dont care about assembly i can do that myself even though i ordered it.  apparently i spent over 300$ on this?! lol.

anywho if anyone can help please let me know what to do. thanks so much for all those who stepped in. and screw whitefiredragon of course.

@bunnylake is the international proxy he doesn't have anything to do with your order

see below

well... ****.

here we are years later and i am about to move. i need to change my address for this. i am not sure what the status of my order is or what is going on at all. hell, i havent even logged into this site in almost 2 years. sorry i got distracted.

so SamWise is doing this now? should i reach out to him directly? any help would be appreciated.

thanks guys. keep clacking.

Technically you last posted 6 months ago but that's ok. :p

Mashby is your proxy and he is currently MIA however given his past trustworthiness and being an all around great guy I'm sure it is only a matter of time before he can come up for air and check in. Last update we have from mashby is he was covered up with real life issues much more important than keyboards.

Honestly for anyone moving for any proxy it shouldn't be an issue as we will send a paypal invoice for shipping charges you have to pay before we ship anything thus you have all the power in regards to what address we ship to as we will ship to your paypal confirmed address.

To add to this @Mashby was supposed to try and make a comeback last month but he is still MIA

Offline tricheboars

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Keyboards are Important!
« Reply #6449 on: Wed, 12 July 2017, 13:51:21 »
so i am not too late? and we are just waiting for mashby?  ok.  when he gets back how do i let him know i moved and what i ordered? sorry if i appear to need this spelled out for me.
|  Fundamentalist ErgoDox Zealot  |  HHKB Hybrid