Author Topic: Antivax ?  (Read 81221 times)

Offline Leslieann

• * Elevated Elder
Re: Antivax ?
« Reply #350 on: Tue, 05 October 2021, 06:12:29 »
Another update:
Sis-in-law is back off the bipap but still on high oxygen
Her mom who was off bipap but on high oxygen has now gone back on the bipap.
Dad is heading home.
They're lucky they live in a place with good medical or they'd be dead.

Instead of getting vaxxed, my brother has decided to go on warpath with his job and the system, because, you know, that always goes well.
Novelkeys NK65AE w/62g Zilents/39g springs
More
62g Zilents/lubed/Novelkeys 39g springs, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, pic
| Filco MJ2 L.E. Vortex Case, Jailhouse Blues, heavily customized
More
Vortex case squared up/blasted finish removed/custom feet/paint/winkey blockoff plate, HID Liberator, stainless steel universal plate, 3d printed adapters, Type C, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, foam sound dampened, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps (o-ringed), Cherry Jailhouse Blues w/lubed/clipped Cherry light springs, 40g actuation
| GMMK TKL
More
w/ Kailh Purple Pros/lubed/Novelkeys 39g springs, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, Netdot Gen10 Magnetic cable
| PF65 3d printed 65% w/LCD and hot swap
More
Box Jades, Interchangeable trim, mini lcd, QMK, underglow, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, O-rings, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, in progress link
| Magicforce 68
More
MF68 pcb, Outemu Blues, in progress
| YMDK75 Jail Housed Gateron Blues
More
J-spacers, YMDK Thick PBT, O-rings, SIP sockets
| KBT Race S L.E.
More
Ergo Clears, custom WASD caps
| Das Pro
More
Costar model with browns
| GH60
More
Cherry Blacks, custom 3d printed case
| Logitech Illumininated | IBM Model M (x2)
Definitive Omron Guide. | 3d printed Keyboard FAQ/Discussion

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #351 on: Tue, 05 October 2021, 06:59:44 »
In order of achievement Unlocks.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #352 on: Tue, 05 October 2021, 08:24:44 »
I got my 3rd shot yesterday. It was free, essentially painless, and took perhaps 35 minutes total inside the pharmacy.

Downsides: minuscule prick of pain from the needle, slight soreness in the upper arm (continuing today), and possibly a slight fever yesterday (but I didn't bother to measure).
Cognitive distortions are patterns of thought, typically automatic and unconscious, that cause an inaccurate, negative view of situations, people, and/or events. These include things like jumping to conclusions; black-and-white thinking; negative mental filtering; overgeneralizing; mindreading (incorrectly believing we know what others are thinking, what their motives are); and emotional reasoning (believing that if we are feeling something, or if what we are thinking is associated with a strong emotion, it must be true).
- Scott Jansenn 2024-04-07

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #353 on: Tue, 05 October 2021, 15:53:49 »
I got my 3rd shot yesterday. It was free, essentially painless, and took perhaps 35 minutes total inside the pharmacy.

Downsides: minuscule prick of pain from the needle, slight soreness in the upper arm (continuing today), and possibly a slight fever yesterday (but I didn't bother to measure).
I'd definitely get a 3rd shot if I could. Don't think they're doing it here yet.
Check my keyboard video reviews:

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #354 on: Tue, 05 October 2021, 16:38:18 »

I'd definitely get a 3rd shot if I could. Don't think they're doing it here yet.

People have been doing it,  -_illegally_-

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
Cognitive distortions are patterns of thought, typically automatic and unconscious, that cause an inaccurate, negative view of situations, people, and/or events. These include things like jumping to conclusions; black-and-white thinking; negative mental filtering; overgeneralizing; mindreading (incorrectly believing we know what others are thinking, what their motives are); and emotional reasoning (believing that if we are feeling something, or if what we are thinking is associated with a strong emotion, it must be true).

Offline Sintpinty

• Carbon Based Life Form
  • she/her/they/them/any except he him
    • My Roblox Profile
« Reply #356 on: Wed, 06 October 2021, 10:39:40 »

Same with me

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #357 on: Wed, 06 October 2021, 21:50:26 »
Just thought y'all'd want to know,

Dr. Fauci uses a Logitech Brio 4K.    _screencap from the new documentary  Fauci _

277092-0

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #358 on: Thu, 07 October 2021, 11:08:44 »
120,000 orphaned in the USA due to Covid.

/headscratch,  so like, where they gon' go ?

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #359 on: Thu, 07 October 2021, 14:34:05 »

Orphanage? Probably gonna get addicted to drugs from what I've seen.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #360 on: Thu, 07 October 2021, 15:01:24 »

Orphanage? Probably gonna get addicted to drugs from what I've seen.

There are that many orphanages ?

Offline Leslieann

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #361 on: Fri, 08 October 2021, 03:12:41 »
Infants will get adopted out fast.
The older ones will end up in foster homes, better than an orphanage, but still not always good. Especially for girls.

Amish will adopt a lot of them, it's one of the few ways they get fresh blood in their ranks.
More
62g Zilents/lubed/Novelkeys 39g springs, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, pic
More
Vortex case squared up/blasted finish removed/custom feet/paint/winkey blockoff plate, HID Liberator, stainless steel universal plate, 3d printed adapters, Type C, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, foam sound dampened, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps (o-ringed), Cherry Jailhouse Blues w/lubed/clipped Cherry light springs, 40g actuation
| GMMK TKL
More
w/ Kailh Purple Pros/lubed/Novelkeys 39g springs, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, Netdot Gen10 Magnetic cable
More
Box Jades, Interchangeable trim, mini lcd, QMK, underglow, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, O-rings, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, in progress link
| Magicforce 68
More
More
| KBT Race S L.E.
More
| Das Pro
More
Costar model with browns
| GH60
More

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #362 on: Fri, 08 October 2021, 07:52:25 »
Infants will get adopted out fast.
The older ones will end up in foster homes, better than an orphanage, but still not always good. Especially for girls.

Amish will adopt a lot of them, it's one of the few ways they get fresh blood in their ranks.

This reads like the beginning of one of those nightmare articles involving the Church..

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #363 on: Fri, 08 October 2021, 08:05:37 »

it's one of the few ways they get fresh blood in their ranks.

the Church

Most religions have been struggling with brain drain for years, and the problem is accelerating. The traditional philosophy is that it is much easier to breed new members than it is to win them over intellectually or emotionally, but that doesn't refresh the gene pool. Adopting outside children is a great solution, but I suspect that older kids who have grown up with technology are generally loathe to give it up.

Offline blur410

• Memewhile in World of Tanks...
« Reply #364 on: Sun, 10 October 2021, 12:50:56 »
Interesting thread. To be transparent I am unvaccinated. It is not because I am against vaccines or anything remotely related to that, as if someone handed me a Johnson and Johnson vial and asked if I wanted a shot I'd say yes, the benefits at my workplace from getting a shot are nice and I hate anti-vaxxers like my mom with a passion and would gladly do it just to show them the science is trustworthy. The problem is here in the US doctors are not always transparent about what shot they have in stock and seem to perpetually show up late to work in my neck of the woods. This is critical as I work for the night shift of a certain mega corporation on the weekends when most normal people would be out partying. So even if the pharmacy is open at 9 o'clock with nurses present on paper, it ends up more like 10:30 by the time they are ready for walk-ins. And sadly most of these doctors float around even off site for long periods. So if I wanted a shot I would have to make it a long and grueling day that I just can't handle and the pain of that day is worse than any positive effect of the vaccine. Would consider grabbing one if I was in the doctors office anyways though.

TLDR: Im lazy and love sleep, time with friends, and video games. Spending 3 hours during my prime sleep time to drive an hour to walk in to a doctors office in a reasonable area without a gut busting emergency is just wasteful to me.

Disclaimer: I do not have infinite time or money. I do not hang out around elderly people, and I do not fear death as I got the next 20 years of trying to pay off 80k student loans with a 22 bucks an hour wage that I know in my heart of hearts is gonna be hard to pay off without inflation.
Keyboard Ownership History: Dynex(Rubber dome chicklet keys)-EXTINCT, Macbook Air 2016(Scissor switch)-ACTIVE, Razer Ornata(Mecha-membrane)-EXTINCT, Corsair K68 RGB(Cherry MX Reds)-RETIRED, Razer Tartarus Pro(Razer optical analog)-RETIRED, Idobao ID-75(NK Creams)-SHELF, HHKB Pro 3 Classic(Topre BKE MX Mount)-ACTIVE, New Model F62(Capacitive buckling springs)-ACTIVE, Realforce 23UB(Topre)-ACTIVE, BM60-RGBEC w/KBDFANS 5 Degree Case(NK BOX Pinks)-SHELF, Focus 2001 (Alps White)-SHELF, Unidentified Vintage MX Black Board-SHELF

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #365 on: Sun, 10 October 2021, 12:57:17 »
TLDR: Im lazy and love sleep, time with friends, and video games. Spending 3 hours during my prime sleep time to drive an hour to walk in to a doctors office in a reasonable area without a gut busting emergency is just wasteful to me.

Disclaimer: I do not have infinite time or money. I do not hang out around elderly people, and I do not fear death as I got the next 20 years of trying to pay off 80k student loans with a 22 bucks an hour wage that I know in my heart of hearts is gonna be hard to pay off without inflation.

There' is an insulation between realities. If you could see what's happening in the hospitals, you may change your mind, but alas, we can only read about it.

30-50 year olds now account for the majority.  It goes from nothing to 999 Bad in the blink of an eye.

If you do end up having to GO IN, there's Long-Covid, and permenant lung damage potential. You MAY be a cripple even if you survive.

Because of the insulation from your off-schedule lifestyle, you are not assessing risk correctly.

You have an antivax mother,   Being non-vaxxed,  YOU ARE A HUGE RISK TO HER On top of Her brainwashing being a huge risk to herself.

If anything you should be MORE motivated to be vaxxed, NOT LESS.

Delta variant Covid will find your mother, and in all likelihood kill her if she remains antivax.

Offline blur410

« Reply #366 on: Sun, 10 October 2021, 13:41:30 »

There' is an insulation between realities. If you could see what's happening in the hospitals, you may change your mind, but alas, we can only read about it.

30-50 year olds now account for the majority.  It goes from nothing to 999 Bad in the blink of an eye.

If you do end up having to GO IN, there's Long-Covid, and permenant lung damage potential. You MAY be a cripple even if you survive.

Because of the insulation from your off-schedule lifestyle, you are not assessing risk correctly.

You have an antivax mother,   Being non-vaxxed,  YOU ARE A HUGE RISK TO HER On top of Her brainwashing being a huge risk to herself.

If anything you should be MORE motivated to be vaxxed, NOT LESS.

Delta variant Covid will find your mother, and in all likelihood kill her if she remains antivax.

Oh well thats her prerogative. I ain't got any more right telling her to get vaccinated for her own protection than the right you have to grab me by the scruff of my beard out of work and carry me to the doctors office on your own penalty. And as for risk I legitimately don't care as far as my health goes as long as I'm either on my death bed or comfortable and if I am disabled it's off to the cripples ward for me and so be it, maybe I'll find my calling that way. Is it destructive? Yes. Will any number of people getting vaccinated change the situation internationally? Look at Israel. They had the highest vaccination rate and had the biggest spike in deaths and hospitalizations as soon as the delta variant came round, it was so bad that anti-vaxxers started touting it like the vaccines were killing people because it correlated so strongly.

I have accepted my life is temporary and fleeting and will enjoy as many last suppers as I can before one of any number of things comes to take my life at any time, even immediately after posting this message, not taking any of my interactions with people for granted. The number one leading cause of death last year in America for 16-45 year olds, my age group, was suicide. In order to mitigate my risk of contracting this I have already vowed myself to not waste my time committing suicide as there are plenty of other things to do with my time that are more fun and impactful to do in the interlude to my expiration. A little morbid, but I prefer to not live in fear. I am young, I know that if I don't take big risks that I will never make it big. And I find my comfort in this flaking time certainty. And I find the doctors office a dreadful place designated with not people who want to help but people who are willing to follow the rules of the pharmacies they operate under.

If you have taken the vaccine, good for you, I may even heed your call to join the camp, but the pandemic is over for you, go live your life and go back to not caring about other people far displaced from you like back in 2019.

If you are still in fear after taking the vaccine and want others pressured to make the same choice you did, you have listened to the anti-vaxxers for too long and need to go relax on the couch and enjoy some coffee in peace while reading a good book.
Keyboard Ownership History: Dynex(Rubber dome chicklet keys)-EXTINCT, Macbook Air 2016(Scissor switch)-ACTIVE, Razer Ornata(Mecha-membrane)-EXTINCT, Corsair K68 RGB(Cherry MX Reds)-RETIRED, Razer Tartarus Pro(Razer optical analog)-RETIRED, Idobao ID-75(NK Creams)-SHELF, HHKB Pro 3 Classic(Topre BKE MX Mount)-ACTIVE, New Model F62(Capacitive buckling springs)-ACTIVE, Realforce 23UB(Topre)-ACTIVE, BM60-RGBEC w/KBDFANS 5 Degree Case(NK BOX Pinks)-SHELF, Focus 2001 (Alps White)-SHELF, Unidentified Vintage MX Black Board-SHELF

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #367 on: Sun, 10 October 2021, 14:20:41 »

the pandemic is over for you

Huh? This is a whole-world problem and until the virus is beaten back (I doubt that it will be eradicated completely) to the point where it is scattered and isolated to a small percentage of the population in most areas it will continue to mutate and proliferate. 

Offline kurplop

• THE HERO WE DON'T DESERVE
« Reply #368 on: Sun, 10 October 2021, 18:05:47 »
You may not have much to worry about the way inflation is likely to rise in the near future.

Offline Leslieann

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #369 on: Sun, 10 October 2021, 23:27:14 »
I have accepted my life is temporary and fleeting and will enjoy as many last suppers as I can before one of any number of things comes to take my life at any time, even immediately after posting this message, not taking any of my interactions with people for granted.
It's good to not be scared of death but you might want to consider the transition part from life to death, that's the part that hurts and Covid can drag that out for a long time.

Too many people have this idea that Covid is black and white, you avoid it entirely or you live or you die.
That is very much NOT the case.

As much as 80% have long term recurring issues for years(anxiety, stomach problems, sleep issues, etc) and 15% have life altering debilitating issues after, things like destroyed lungs, amputated limbs, etc.. Covid does weird things and just because you survived does not mean your life will ever be the same again. It took me 3 months to get remotely feeling somewhat normal, and it took almost a year to get back to working like I used to and that's still a struggle on some days. I still have sleep, stomach and anxiety issues because of it, I never had anxiety issues before.

Here's something docs need to be telling people and are not...
The shots re-awaken the side effects, so if you had sleep problems due to Covid and had made progress getting back to normal, getting the shot or a booster can trigger it to start again, shorter, and less severe, but it can re-awaken them. While after is good, you really want the shot before you get Covid, not after.
More
More
| GMMK TKL
More
More
| Magicforce 68
More
More
| KBT Race S L.E.
More
| Das Pro
More
Costar model with browns
| GH60
More

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #370 on: Mon, 11 October 2021, 07:05:54 »
anxiety issues because of it, I never had anxiety issues before.

Tp4 recommends (High dose) Veggies

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #371 on: Mon, 11 October 2021, 07:33:52 »

If there is ONE depressing thing in the world, it's vegetables. It's got to be the saddest foodstuff known to man.

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #372 on: Mon, 11 October 2021, 08:01:42 »

If there is ONE depressing thing in the world, it's vegetables. It's got to be the saddest foodstuff known to man.

I like onions though. Onions are happy.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #373 on: Mon, 11 October 2021, 08:25:41 »

the saddest foodstuff

I never realized that vegetables is one thing.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #374 on: Mon, 11 October 2021, 09:37:38 »

Chyros, as a scientist, you know all about mis-attribution errors.  The majority of ALL (meat) dishes's flavor COMES FROM vegetables.

Meat on its own is a highly toxic greasy sponge clinging to the FLAVOR BOMB that is PLANTS.

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #375 on: Mon, 11 October 2021, 10:01:19 »

Chyros, as a scientist, you know all about mis-attribution errors.  The majority of ALL (meat) dishes's flavor COMES FROM vegetables.

Meat on its own is a highly toxic greasy sponge clinging to the FLAVOR BOMB that is PLANTS.

Veg is the food that my food eats. It's not fit for human consumption, it's not humane to make people eat plants! :p

Offline blur410

« Reply #376 on: Mon, 11 October 2021, 10:19:33 »

Veg is the food that my food eats. It's not fit for human consumption, it's not humane to make people eat plants! :p

Broccoli is simply divine, change my mind.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #377 on: Mon, 11 October 2021, 12:34:11 »

it's not humane to make people eat plants!

Clearly you have never had a garden.

Standing in your garden, eating fresh ripe things that you have grown, directly off the plant, is a truly sublime pleasure.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #378 on: Mon, 11 October 2021, 18:57:55 »
30% of covid survivors experience PTSD.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #379 on: Tue, 12 October 2021, 08:36:23 »

ALL (meat) dishes's flavor COMES FROM vegetables dirt.

Fixed that for you.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #380 on: Tue, 12 October 2021, 10:15:19 »
Texas repooplicant abbot bans vaccines mandates including private business.

This is gon' be great y'all

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #381 on: Tue, 12 October 2021, 10:50:03 »

abbot bans vaccines mandates including private business.

Fortunately, Qcumbers can't recognize or comprehend irony.
Obviously, the way to stop "over-reach" is more over-reach.

Offline blur410

« Reply #382 on: Tue, 12 October 2021, 12:32:28 »
Turns out I might have an opportunity to get vaccinated for that free time off at work. Left a post on the voiceboard at work asking for a weekend vaccination event, the first of its kind at my work place, hope it leads to another event I can actually attend.

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #383 on: Wed, 13 October 2021, 02:35:35 »

it's not humane to make people eat plants!

Clearly you have never had a garden.

Standing in your garden, eating fresh ripe things that you have grown, directly off the plant, is a truly sublime pleasure.

That is correct, I live in a city :p .

Broccoli is simply divine, change my mind.
It's one of the worst vegetables in existence. There is a reason it looks like a solidified fart cloud - IT IS :p .

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #384 on: Wed, 13 October 2021, 08:43:05 »
Cops dropping dead left and right due to Covid, more than ANY-other cause.   

Yet,  their Union is actively fighting the vaccine mandate.

Back of people's minds, they must be thinking, welllll, this is a good thing because a person who's antivax is too much of a moron to be a cop anyway.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy

Offline Leslieann

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #386 on: Sun, 17 October 2021, 03:30:37 »
Update on family
All are out of the hospital,

Sis-in-law is still on minimal oxygen but is home.
Nephew is fine.
Her dad is home and doing fine
Mom is expecting to be heading home but will need physical therapy.

Again, Covid is not live or die, black or white, it can screw you up for years or the rest of your life even if you survive it.
More
More
| GMMK TKL
More
More
| Magicforce 68
More
More
| KBT Race S L.E.
More
| Das Pro
More
Costar model with browns
| GH60
More

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #387 on: Sun, 17 October 2021, 03:47:51 »
Update on family

Sis-in-law is still on minimal oxygen but is home.
Nephew is fine.
Her dad is home and doing fine
Mom is expecting to be heading home but will need physical therapy.

Again, Covid is not live or die, black or white, it can screw you up for years or the rest of your life even if you survive it.

Also, Permanent lung damage.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #388 on: Sun, 17 October 2021, 08:21:32 »

Do they all have senses of smell and taste back? Just out of curiosity.

Offline jamster

« Reply #389 on: Sun, 17 October 2021, 10:57:47 »
The shots re-awaken the side effects, so if you had sleep problems due to Covid and had made progress getting back to normal, getting the shot or a booster can trigger it to start again, shorter, and less severe, but it can re-awaken them. While after is good, you really want the shot before you get Covid, not after.

Hadn't heard of this one. Sheesh, Covid is the gift that just keeps on giving.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #390 on: Sun, 17 October 2021, 11:32:50 »

Hadn't heard of this one. Sheesh, Covid is the gift that just keeps on giving.

Also, new one going around is  increased activation of Diabetus,  as something about increased autoimmune cov antibodies / something something receptors in the pancreas , something something Kills beta cells.

So basically, there is a high rate of lapse into diabetus POST covid.

This May or May not just be an american thing, as americans are commonly prediabetic due to being so fluffy, and the cov-autoimmune syndrome pushes it over the edge.   

Either way,  FUN FUN FUN for the whole family.

Offline Leslieann

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #391 on: Sun, 17 October 2021, 21:48:24 »
Do they all have senses of smell and taste back? Just out of curiosity.
Not sure.

Not everyone loses taste or smell (I didn't) and when you do, it can be days or it can take months to get back to normal. I heard one person was still having weird sense of taste 6 months later another needed 3 months for it to even return, but I believe it came back to normal fast once it did.

Coffee seems to be one of the most effected.
More
More
| GMMK TKL
More
More
| Magicforce 68
More
More
| KBT Race S L.E.
More
| Das Pro
More
Costar model with browns
| GH60
More

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #392 on: Mon, 18 October 2021, 00:38:49 »
Kansas, 4th confirmed death of child by Covid.   1-3 weren't enough... it's a conspiracy.
<schools have the highest case rate>

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #393 on: Mon, 18 October 2021, 10:51:31 »
Colin Powell is dead.  /Covid

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #394 on: Mon, 18 October 2021, 11:58:07 »
Powell already had a rare blood cancer, his days were numbered in any case.

Just when we thought the pinnacle of crazy had been reached, it just keeps going:

https://wsvn.com/news/local/miami-private-school-to-require-students-getting-covid-vaccine-to-stay-home-for-30-days-after-each-dose/

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #395 on: Mon, 18 October 2021, 15:15:01 »
Powell already had a rare blood cancer, his days were numbered in any case.

Just when we thought the pinnacle of crazy had been reached, it just keeps going:

https://wsvn.com/news/local/miami-private-school-to-require-students-getting-covid-vaccine-to-stay-home-for-30-days-after-each-dose/
Wait WAT  :))

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #396 on: Mon, 18 October 2021, 15:42:01 »
Their tuition is only 14K,  so you know it's one of those off brand private schools for <almost> rich parents.

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #397 on: Tue, 19 October 2021, 03:12:28 »
Their tuition is only 14K,  so you know it's one of those off brand private schools for <almost> rich parents.
Highest tuition fee you can get here is 2k, many other countries it's free :p .

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #398 on: Tue, 19 October 2021, 07:18:56 »
Highest tuition fee you can get here is 2k, many other countries it's free :p .

sigh.. income inequality.... humans are stupid.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #399 on: Tue, 19 October 2021, 08:21:29 »

humans Republicans are stupid.

fixed that for you.