Author Topic: Games you are most looking forward to  (Read 387275 times)

Offline raymogi

Re: Games you are most looking forward to
« Reply #750 on: Sun, 01 November 2015, 19:56:47 »
The only ones I ever truly finished (100% complete) is 7 and 9. Out of those 2, I love 7 the most.

Everything about it is awesome IMO. Zack and Sephiroth is pretty much the best FF characters for me.
Please feed my addiction.

Offline RenegadeParadox

« Reply #751 on: Sun, 01 November 2015, 20:00:58 »
I really enjoyed the Battlefield beta. Flying an X Wing and Tie Fighter with that audio of screaching fighters while strafing the battle underneath me was some of the most enjoyable fighter flying I've played in a long time. (Reminded me of flying a Banshee in Halo 3) 

Offline Syribo

• I like coffee and pink things.
« Reply #752 on: Sun, 01 November 2015, 20:03:22 »
7 was the first RPG I ever played. Back in 9th grade, my first boyfriend lent me it when he was trying to get me into RPGs.. I have been addicted to gaming since the Turbograx 16 days, but never played an RPG. I liked it, but didn't love it like most people did. He gave me Xenogears after that.. Fell in LOVE with that game. And then FF9. Loooooooooved 9. Still remains my favorite FF game, along with Tactics.

I will still play the Ff7 remake, but am not as excited as everyone else. Now, a Xenogears remake....... I would explode of excitement.

Ducky Shine 4        CM Storm QFR

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #753 on: Sun, 01 November 2015, 20:52:11 »
Nah. I never owned a PS2 so I didn't play them all that much.

FF 9 was on PS1. I would highly recommend it, it's a sort of return-to-roots style story and mechanics, has probably the best graphics of any PS1 RPG (other than maybe Chrono Cross) and outstanding music. I am in love with Crossing Those Hills from the soundtrack. All that and it can be had for cheap even these days.

The game's just got so much personality, and almost seems like it was given a Nintendo feel to it.

Offline crovax3000

« Reply #754 on: Sun, 01 November 2015, 20:56:39 »
7 was the first RPG I ever played. Back in 9th grade, my first boyfriend lent me it when he was trying to get me into RPGs.. I have been addicted to gaming since the Turbograx 16 days, but never played an RPG. I liked it, but didn't love it like most people did. He gave me Xenogears after that.. Fell in LOVE with that game. And then FF9. Loooooooooved 9. Still remains my favorite FF game, along with Tactics.

I will still play the Ff7 remake, but am not as excited as everyone else. Now, a Xenogears remake....... I would explode of excitement.

Xenogears was actually like a beta version of FF7, or something like that.

Offline ice31000

• Just a block of ice on a journey of clacking.
« Reply #755 on: Mon, 02 November 2015, 12:24:43 »
I am most look forward to this.
iceyy

Offline crayzieap

« Reply #756 on: Mon, 02 November 2015, 12:42:55 »
Show Image

It's so close... yet so far away.... also stay away from the web.  Looks to be leaked content videos out there.............  I will need to delete the interent until it officially comes out. :D

Offline shoostep

« Reply #757 on: Mon, 02 November 2015, 12:49:23 »
Show Image

+1

I'm standing by ready to play.

Offline clochette

« Reply #759 on: Tue, 03 November 2015, 05:10:27 »
Show Image

never did like fall out, maybe i'm just adverse to games from bethesda

fallout/skyrim, they were never really my cuppa

Offline Incredigasmic

• Orange is Love. Orange is Life.
« Reply #760 on: Tue, 03 November 2015, 07:58:22 »
I'm overly excited for Fallout 4
"If I married my 6th grade gf I'd be white trash...7th grade I'd be alright" ~ Binge

"Incredi is the foremost master of all things orange" ~ BroCaps

Offline CannabisWeekly

• Tech Nerd / Cannabis Weekly
« Reply #761 on: Tue, 03 November 2015, 07:59:44 »
I'm looking forward to Fallout 4 and Black Ops 3.

Offline pryedthirdeye

« Reply #762 on: Tue, 03 November 2015, 09:23:53 »
Fallout 4!!! Just a week away, so excited :)
clicky clicky

Offline happyturtlee

« Reply #763 on: Tue, 03 November 2015, 09:33:44 »
Thoughts on the Wii U? I would have bought one already if I didn't spend so much money on my keyboard D:. I never played Wind Waker back in the Gamecube days so I really want to get into that. I know this is way off in the future but I'm always excited for a new Zelda. Nintendo pls release more info so I can decide if I want to buy a Wii U hahaha.

Offline pryedthirdeye

« Reply #764 on: Tue, 03 November 2015, 10:08:49 »
Thoughts on the Wii U? I would have bought one already if I didn't spend so much money on my keyboard D:. I never played Wind Waker back in the Gamecube days so I really want to get into that. I know this is way off in the future but I'm always excited for a new Zelda. Nintendo pls release more info so I can decide if I want to buy a Wii U hahaha.

The Wii U is a great system with some nice exclusives, especially if you want to play couch co-op.  Mario Kart, New Super Mario Bros, Smash Brothers, basically all the first party titles are solid.  Not much in the way of 3rd party support so it makes a good 2nd system if you already have a PS4/Xbone/PC.  I hope they can squeeze in a new zelda game before their next system is released, or at least do a dual release like with Twilight Princess.
clicky clicky

Offline happyturtlee

« Reply #765 on: Tue, 03 November 2015, 11:40:48 »

The Wii U is a great system with some nice exclusives, especially if you want to play couch co-op.  Mario Kart, New Super Mario Bros, Smash Brothers, basically all the first party titles are solid.  Not much in the way of 3rd party support so it makes a good 2nd system if you already have a PS4/Xbone/PC.  I hope they can squeeze in a new zelda game before their next system is released, or at least do a dual release like with Twilight Princess.

That's what I'm the most worried about :/. I don't want to buy a Wii U and then find out a lot of their focus is already on the next generation console. I don't own a PS4/XboxOne/PC because I'm not really a fan of shooters (too violent for my taste). Seems like a lot of people here are excited for Fallout 4 but I hardly know about that game besides what I hear from my friends hahaha.

Offline jerue

• (Whenever that happens :P)
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #766 on: Tue, 03 November 2015, 13:01:41 »

That's what I'm the most worried about :/. I don't want to buy a Wii U and then find out a lot of their focus is already on the next generation console. I don't own a PS4/XboxOne/PC because I'm not really a fan of shooters (too violent for my taste). Seems like a lot of people here are excited for Fallout 4 but I hardly know about that game besides what I hear from my friends hahaha.

Nintendo is focusing on next-gen. But that's not to say stuff on the Wii U doesn't have tons of replay value - Mario Kart, Yoshi's Woolly World, Xenoblade...all Wii U and all recent releases. Think of it like any other Nintendo system, people are still playing Mario Kart 64 even though N64 is 3 major console releases behind. I would recommend one if you are more of a casual gamer and just want games, PS4/Xbox are much better at multimedia and online play. I find my Wii U to be a refreshing change of pace when it comes to games, a lot of my favorite games make me stop and look around, and often not question what gaming is really about.

Offline happyturtlee

« Reply #767 on: Tue, 03 November 2015, 13:29:20 »

Nintendo is focusing on next-gen. But that's not to say stuff on the Wii U doesn't have tons of replay value - Mario Kart, Yoshi's Woolly World, Xenoblade...all Wii U and all recent releases. Think of it like any other Nintendo system, people are still playing Mario Kart 64 even though N64 is 3 major console releases behind. I would recommend one if you are more of a casual gamer and just want games, PS4/Xbox are much better at multimedia and online play. I find my Wii U to be a refreshing change of pace when it comes to games, a lot of my favorite games make me stop and look around, and often not question what gaming is really about.

I think what I've noticed when I've owned a Nintendo console is that some of the big first party games like Smash, Mario Kart, etc. are mostly fun for when people come over. My friend has a Wii U and we have a blast even playing some of the simple Nintendoland games. I remember when I bought the Wii, I was excited for Super Mario Galaxy, Twilight Princess, Metroid Prime Corruption. I guess I just don't feel that Nintendo has brought out a huge title along those lines yet. I probably would have already bought a Wii U if they announced a new Mario game similar to Galaxy or a new Zelda. Still on the fence but I'll probably end up getting one eventually XD.

Offline pyrolovesmoney

« Reply #768 on: Tue, 03 November 2015, 13:31:07 »
absoultely can't wait for fallout 4.

Offline shibataken

« Reply #769 on: Tue, 10 November 2015, 13:12:51 »
Recent games?  Mario tennis!  There is almost no hype for this game but I thought the previous games on N64 were a lot of fun!

Offline Lpwl

• lpwl.bigcartel.com
    • My O-ring Store
« Reply #770 on: Sat, 09 April 2016, 03:10:15 »

* pew pew pew *

This game is still in BETA but hey I think it looks pretty cool already  :p

Release expected for 2016 - official website : http://www.desync-game.com/

Offline NewbieOneKenobi

« Reply #771 on: Sat, 09 April 2016, 04:58:34 »
Bioware's next Mass Effect game, due this summer. A lot of RPG 'franchises' have come to an end as far as single-player goes, so there should be some new ones some time soon besides Fallout and TES, unless they all want to focus on MMOs. BioWare is capable of making more than one game at a time (like Dragon Age + Mass Effect + Jade Empire + KOTOR… ), so who knows.

Otherwise, nothing I could think about.

Offline Marizen

« Reply #772 on: Tue, 19 April 2016, 18:12:14 »
Elder Scrolls VI

Offline sek1ne

• Sek-eye-n
« Reply #773 on: Tue, 19 April 2016, 18:22:47 »

* pew pew pew *

This game is still in BETA but hey I think it looks pretty cool already  :p

Release expected for 2016 - official website : http://www.desync-game.com/

So brightly coloured! I love the look of it.
Biking is fun.

Offline pr0ximity

« Reply #774 on: Wed, 20 April 2016, 16:51:49 »
app=desktop

New game from Supergiant (Bastion, Transistor)
| Flickr | KMAC 1.2 | Koala | GSKT-00-Z | GSKT-00-AEK | GON NerD60 | Jane V2 CE | Whale | J80S | Ibis | Pro2 | Pro1 | 356mini | 356CL DGE | G80-5000 HAMDE | IBM 1390120 | IBM F AT | IBM F122 | IBM 3101 | Zenith Z-150

Offline sek1ne

• Sek-eye-n
« Reply #775 on: Wed, 20 April 2016, 17:11:26 »
app=desktop

I'm actually looking forward to this as well. I really like the way this game looks. some parts of the trailer gave off a banner saga vibe.
Biking is fun.

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #776 on: Wed, 20 April 2016, 17:39:26 »
app=desktop

Having heard nothing about the game, and not having watched that video yet, I'm already calling this an insta-buy.

E: yep, I want this.
« Last Edit: Wed, 20 April 2016, 17:41:23 by user 18 »
Please PM me if you are waiting on classifieds approval or have a question about the classifieds rules. | geekhack Terms of Service

Max Nighthawk x8 (MX Brown) | CM QFR (MX Blue) | CM QFR (MX Clear) | RK-9000 (MX Red) | Model M 1391401 | Model M SSK 1370475 | CM Novatouch | G80-8113 (MX Clear) | 60% (85g MX Blue) | Whitefox Aria (MX Clear) | CL-LX (MX Clear) | Mira SE (MX Clear)

Offline dante

« Reply #777 on: Thu, 21 April 2016, 23:35:57 »
My [original!] Wii finally died.  Received it as a gift around 2005(?); I didn't play games on it very often but had been using it to regularly stream Netflix for a solid 6 years.

I'm not sure if I want to get another videogame console...

Offline sek1ne

• Sek-eye-n
« Reply #778 on: Fri, 22 April 2016, 01:08:40 »
My [original!] Wii finally died.  Received it as a gift around 2005(?); I didn't play games on it very often but had been using it to regularly stream Netflix for a solid 6 years.

Even as just a netflix machine that is an extremely long lifetime. You can always build a small home theater pc. You don't need much just to watch netflix.
Biking is fun.

Offline dante

« Reply #779 on: Wed, 11 May 2016, 17:36:47 »
I'm still waiting on Torment: Tides of Numenera; taking for freaking ever man...

Offline gohono3

« Reply #780 on: Thu, 12 May 2016, 15:46:44 »
I really hope that 'No Man's Sky' can live up to at least half the hype!

Also looking forward to playing Fallout 4, girlfriend bought it for my birthday a few months back, and I still haven't had time to play through.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #781 on: Thu, 12 May 2016, 16:40:49 »
Civ 6 was announced yesterday. Pretty excited for that.

Odin Sphere HD FINALLY comes out next month. If you are a PS3 owner the copies will be extremely limited over the PS4 print.

Touhou Collection with every Touhou shooter is coming in September  digitally for the US and physical for Japan. Maybe grab yourself a Japanese collector's edition since I can guarantee you that will be at least quadruple the price in less than a year.

The Last Guardian is slated to release at the end of this year........

Offline dante

« Reply #782 on: Thu, 12 May 2016, 17:49:17 »

Even as just a netflix machine that is an extremely long lifetime. You can always build a small home theater pc. You don't need much just to watch netflix.

I was wrong!  My Wii is still alive!  Once I completely unplugged it, let it sit, and replugged it in - all is well... Damn thing won't die!

Offline Floody

• Formerly Flood
  • But is it?
« Reply #783 on: Thu, 12 May 2016, 18:43:21 »
Pretty excited for Battlefield 1. Haven't really gotten excited for a game in a while.

Offline Flyersfan1

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Hi!
« Reply #784 on: Mon, 17 October 2016, 12:14:24 »

Quote from: Photekq
i know people who think salt is spicy

Offline menuhin

« Reply #785 on: Mon, 17 October 2016, 12:34:41 »
Did anyone mention Diablo IV?

Diablo I & II have such a dark atmosphere to the game with super high playability even after years - they were created by the same 3-person team that was dissolved by Blizzard right before the re-development of Diablo III.

Diablo III is basically a very different game just adopting the story of Diablo, flashy and trendy like other games released in that few years.

As Blizzard announced the recruitment of developers and designers for (perhaps) Diablo, I hope they'll be doing a better job this time.
Wishlist: 1) nice thick Alps caps; 2) Cherry profile POM;
More
Wishful-list: 1) We order from keyboard-layout-editor.com; 2) usable Trackpoint module for all keyboards
IBM M13 black
NeXT non-ADB keyboard (AAE)
HHKB Pro 2 HasuBT
[~90WPM, in love with Emacs, and Lisp]

Offline nickheller

• Cherry ML life
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #786 on: Mon, 17 October 2016, 12:35:34 »

Offline SBJ

• Tactile pls
« Reply #787 on: Mon, 17 October 2016, 13:49:37 »
Show Image

Show Image

Aawwwww yeeeeeeeah.
Pls more RDR, I need it in my life!

Offline Fictiouz

• That "White" Guy
  • "You miss 100% of the shots you take." -S. Trooper
« Reply #788 on: Mon, 17 October 2016, 13:52:26 »
Forever waiting on PYRE! Love me some Super Giant Games!
Halifax, NS Meetup | "I know you'll come back to me, I'm like a good kind of herpes, I'm impossible to get rid of." - 27
67g Zilent V2 M60-A | BKE Redux HHKB Professional 2 | 62g Silent Black Planck | 62g Vint Black Tex Yoda II | Bolt-Modded Model M 1391301

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #789 on: Mon, 17 October 2016, 16:37:40 »
tfw persona 5 has been out in japan for a month
I love Elzy

Offline kenmai9

• Unicornforce
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Skrrr
« Reply #790 on: Mon, 17 October 2016, 17:02:19 »
Final Fantasy XV

Offline sek1ne

• Sek-eye-n
« Reply #791 on: Wed, 19 October 2016, 01:20:59 »
Show Image

Show Image

Aawwwww yeeeeeeeah.
Pls more RDR, I need it in my life!

I was really looking forward to rdr but it looks like it isn't coming to PC for a while.
Biking is fun.

Offline fublamchu

• ㅋㅋㅋ
« Reply #792 on: Wed, 19 October 2016, 13:34:04 »
I didn't enjoy Sinai when the BF1 multiplayer beta came out, but looking at some of the single player gameplay videos I really want to get it. It might be the first BF game I'm getting for the single player and not the multiplayer
LZ-CE VBlacks
910-CE

Offline nathanrosspowell

• * Destiny Supporter
    • nathanrosspowell.com
« Reply #793 on: Wed, 19 October 2016, 17:47:24 »
Literally nothing right now....

Going to try and get through my steam backlog (yeah right).

Offline fublamchu

• ㅋㅋㅋ
« Reply #794 on: Wed, 19 October 2016, 20:40:05 »
Literally nothing right now....

Going to try and get through my steam backlog (yeah right).

Kind of in the same boat, I probably have around 20 games in my steam library that I haven't even tried that were probably from random humble bundle packages I bought  :-X
LZ-CE VBlacks
910-CE

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #795 on: Wed, 19 October 2016, 20:51:16 »
Any fans of The Binding Of Issac?

You should give Enter The Gungeon a try.

Offline Grona

« Reply #796 on: Wed, 19 October 2016, 23:42:05 »
Currently looking forward to BlazBlue Central Friction, Civ 6, Persona 5, and Final Fantasy 15

Offline mrboovn

« Reply #797 on: Thu, 20 October 2016, 00:15:30 »
Show Image

Show Image

Still no PC  :confused: :confused: Btw can't wait to play BF1  :thumb:
OTD 356 mini- 360c-456GT-356CL DGE-DK Saver(ALPS Green) | Duck Eagle V1+V2-Viper V1+V2-Poker-Pad-Orion V2-Octagon V2-Lightsaver V2-Kingsaver | KMAC Happy(60%)-Happy HHKB |LZ GH -LZ MX Mini | 2x TGR-CE-2x TGR 910 | TX CP | Dolphin V2-GH Edition|EM7 GH|ENVKX|M5-92|E8-V1|Exent|Matrix Abel|VNMK MX-Mini | Cherry G80-5000HAMRB |Realforce 108UW Hi Pro-45g 55UW-HHKB
Octagon v2-LSV v2-KMAC 1.2-Blackbird

https://www.flickr.com/gp/97473780@N08/10mLE5

Offline Lokomotivet

• (⌐■_■)
« Reply #798 on: Thu, 20 October 2016, 02:40:34 »
TITANFALL 2
| ISO |

Offline iLLucionist

• * Elevated Elder
  • Topre is Love.
« Reply #799 on: Thu, 20 October 2016, 14:45:51 »
BF1. Period. That'll keep me busy around Christmas enough already. And play Doom 2016 again and find all secrets / goodies.
MJT2 Browns o-rings - HHKB White - ES-87 Smoke White Clears - 87UB 55g