Author Topic: Games you are most looking forward to  (Read 384113 times)

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
Re: Games you are most looking forward to
« Reply #1150 on: Thu, 04 February 2021, 16:56:08 »
Guinea Pig Parkour

Offline phinix

• On a diet.. again.. don't ask...
« Reply #1151 on: Thu, 11 February 2021, 08:02:28 »
Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 2

Hopefully in next month or so...
9100 | 3070 | 8TB SSD + 2x 1TB SSD | Z390 Aorus Pro ITX | 16GB RAM | SFX 600W | Sentry 2.0 | Ruark Audio MR1 Mark II | LG OLED 48CX
Realforce 87u55 | CM QuickFire Rapid MX Blacks | NCR-80 87g Gateron Oil Kings | Logitech Pro Superlight
SA: Retro Petscii, 7bit Round6 'Symbiosis', Filco, Carbon Bone Cherry: GMK Laser, OG double shot caps, CRP APL GSA: Retro High-light HSA: Hyperfuse

::: Phinix Cube ::: Phinix Nano Tower ::: Phinix Aurora ::: Phinix Chimera ::: Phinix Retro :::

Offline retoid

« Reply #1152 on: Tue, 16 February 2021, 13:09:31 »
The Last Night looks pretty good, but it seems maybe this won't happen?
Haven't heard anything new on it since 2017.

Offline phinix

« Reply #1153 on: Tue, 16 February 2021, 16:38:34 »

oh man, I've been waiting for it so long.
Its a small developers group, so will take ages to make, but still, few years and no message.
I hope they will make it.
« Last Edit: Sun, 20 June 2021, 07:37:21 by phinix »
9100 | 3070 | 8TB SSD + 2x 1TB SSD | Z390 Aorus Pro ITX | 16GB RAM | SFX 600W | Sentry 2.0 | Ruark Audio MR1 Mark II | LG OLED 48CX
Realforce 87u55 | CM QuickFire Rapid MX Blacks | NCR-80 87g Gateron Oil Kings | Logitech Pro Superlight
SA: Retro Petscii, 7bit Round6 'Symbiosis', Filco, Carbon Bone Cherry: GMK Laser, OG double shot caps, CRP APL GSA: Retro High-light HSA: Hyperfuse

::: Phinix Cube ::: Phinix Nano Tower ::: Phinix Aurora ::: Phinix Chimera ::: Phinix Retro :::

Offline micmil

« Reply #1154 on: Tue, 16 February 2021, 17:44:50 »
I started playing The Room 4, got a couple of hours in, then Texas happened and I haven't been able to play since.  :))

Offline retoid

« Reply #1155 on: Wed, 17 February 2021, 23:21:31 »

oh man, I've been waiting it so long.
Its a small developers group, so will take ages to make, but still, few years and no message.

Ahh gotcha, yeah no kidding. Definitely hoping we'll hear something on it soon.

Offline SBJ

• Tactile pls
« Reply #1156 on: Thu, 18 February 2021, 02:32:31 »

oh man, I've been waiting it so long.

Ahh gotcha, yeah no kidding. Definitely hoping we'll hear something on it soon.
Wow that looks amazing.
Hopefully they reveal some more stuff soon.

Offline alertArchitect

• Genderless Void
« Reply #1157 on: Thu, 18 February 2021, 09:32:11 »
After yesterday's Direct, I am 100% adding Neon White and Splatoon 3 to my list. Both look very fun, and this gives me an excuse to keep passing on Splatoon 2 because I can just wait for 3 instead of hopping in a game where so many people are in the endgame and feeling super far behind. I know it doesn't make a difference mechanically but it still feels bad to me, those Monster Hunter instincts I guess lol. As for Neon White, the art style, character design, and gameplay all look interesting and the gameplay looks incredibly inventive, 100% getting that.

Also, that Project Triangle Strategy (or whatever the placeholder name was) looks like an Octopath-styled spiritual successor to Final Fantasy Tactics, and I am HERE FOR IT. Not adding it to the list just yet, as I want to try it and give it more dev time before I make a final purchasing decision on it, but it definitely looks promising so far. Making me want to get Fire Emblem to scratch that turn-based tactical battler itch in the mean time, but I know I shouldn't because pretty soon Rise is going to drop and that'll become my main time sink. Doesn't mean I won't though lol. Been wanting to expand my Switch library.

Also probably going to get a physical copy of Hades, been playing via family sharing bc my sister and I use that to share Steam libraries, and this would be a great way for me to actually own the game and get some nice goodies. It'll be a shame to lose my progress but I'll live.

Hasty edit: How did I forget about No More Heroes 3? Game's coming out day before my bday so it's like a gift from Suda51, and it looks super fun. Can't wait to try it.
« Last Edit: Thu, 18 February 2021, 10:09:58 by alertArchitect »

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #1158 on: Thu, 18 February 2021, 19:22:31 »
eww Skyward Sword. Literally the worst full Zelda game ever and that's the one they choose? Gross.

Offline missalaire

• Great Finder of Great Finds
Ducky DK9008S2 Blue LED | Ducky DK2108S OMG | Ducky DK9008S2 White LED | Ducky YOTD | CM QuickFire TK LE | Filco MJ2 TKL custom | Trik Alu Skin Custom

Mechanical keyboards are primarily vessels for novelty keycaps...
Please do NOT PM me regarding finding deals for specific products, I do not take personal requests!

Offline phinix

« Reply #1160 on: Mon, 22 March 2021, 16:53:45 »
Diablo 2 remastered
Witchfire
The Poisoned Pawn
Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 2
Oddworld: Soulstorm 
The Last Night
Resident Evil VIII: Village
Mass Effect: Legendary Edition
Atomic Heart
Far Cry 6
Sherlock Holmes: Chapter One
Hood: Outlaws & Legends
Hidden Deep
Stray
Dead Space Remastered

Offline Thoughtfork

« Reply #1161 on: Fri, 26 March 2021, 01:08:24 »
I've mainly just been playing whatever my friends play. The only game I'm really looking forward to at the moment is Blue Protocol, but that won't be out in the US for probably another year or so.  :( :confused:

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #1162 on: Fri, 26 March 2021, 01:47:51 »
I only ever played through ME1, and what I remember loving most is checking out new planets and distress call missions.
When someone told me there's no aesthetic changes when you swap armor in 2 turned me off the game at the time. Same thing happened with Dragon Age2.
Looking back everyone says both games are great, and wiser me now knows aesthetic changes do not a good game make.
You should definitely go back and give it a shot, or try it in the remaster if you can! In my opinion, ME2 is hands down the best game of the trilogy. Best combat, mixed with my personal favorite stories.

Picked up ME3 on the Wii U of all things, hope I'm not missing too much jumping from 1 to 3. I made weird choices in the first one so it is probably for the better this way.

Offline alertArchitect

• Genderless Void
« Reply #1163 on: Fri, 26 March 2021, 09:10:17 »
Picked up ME3 on the Wii U of all things, hope I'm not missing too much jumping from 1 to 3. I made weird choices in the first one so it is probably for the better this way.

I mean, honestly, it's Bioware RPGs. You already know the hazards of playing ME3 in general, my recommendation for most fun in that game involves getting the Citadel DLC though. That end of DLC party scene is so fun.

Offline Coreda

« Reply #1164 on: Fri, 26 March 2021, 09:45:10 »
Was looking forward to Biomutant but every trailer I've seen since in the past year has made me less enthused. The large, sparse environments in the latest trailer are a contrast to the tight, almost bug-perspective environments from the reveal which makes me wonder how much of a slog traversal and quest finding will be.

Offline alertArchitect

• Genderless Void
« Reply #1165 on: Mon, 29 March 2021, 13:15:15 »
Was looking forward to Biomutant but every trailer I've seen since in the past year has made me less enthused. The large, sparse environments in the latest trailer are a contrast to the tight, almost bug-perspective environments from the reveal which makes me wonder how much of a slog traversal and quest finding will be.

Honestly all I know about that game is a Steam news popup when I opened the program one day to what looked like a knockoff Palico from Monster Hunter after it has seen some **** and gotten some weird science/magic/mcguffin stuff done to it. What even is the idea behind it?

Offline mikestah

« Reply #1166 on: Tue, 06 April 2021, 13:40:00 »
The settlers refresh. I love city builders.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #1167 on: Sat, 24 April 2021, 23:17:37 »

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #1168 on: Wed, 05 May 2021, 13:32:19 »
I really really hope Capcom does the Code Veronica remake before they do 4. I'd love to play through that one again.

7 and 8 just do not feel like RE games to me at all. They are just like I'm on an on-rails guided vr tour of a haunted house. Not RE in any way.

Offline alertArchitect

• Genderless Void
« Reply #1169 on: Wed, 05 May 2021, 13:41:01 »
7 and 8 just do not feel like RE games to me at all. They are just like I'm on an on-rails guided vr tour of a haunted house. Not RE in any way.

What they said about RE 4 back when it came out since it was more shooter-y than the previous titles, and it's still loved to this day. I get the frustration with 7 and 8 being stylistic departures, with it being first instead of third person for example, but at least it's going back to horror instead of horror-themed action movie plots.

Offline Sintpinty

• Carbon Based Life Form
  • she/her/they/them/any except he him
    • My Roblox Profile
« Reply #1170 on: Sat, 08 May 2021, 08:24:30 »

Ok but wheres my typing of the dead remake

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #1171 on: Tue, 11 May 2021, 20:29:03 »
After playing a demo and watching some footage Biomutant just became my #1 most wanted game coming up.
IT LOOKS SO GOOD! I hope it's as good as the demo and footage is. It plays like if Fallout 4, Ratchet and Clank, and Dark Souls have some weird 3-way baby.
Tons of character customization, weapon creation, RPG elements for builds, classes, fluid transitions between combat and exploration, and so many vehicles.

Instant buy for me.  :thumb:

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #1172 on: Fri, 04 June 2021, 13:13:49 »
Digimon Survive wasn't on my radar at all until I heard it was a hardcore tactics RPG based off games like Final Fantasy Tactics and Ogre Battle. They aren't gonna change the difficulty for US market so it'll be really hard, and the graphics for the first time ever in a Digimon game actually look just like the show. I'm weirdly excited for this one.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #1173 on: Fri, 04 June 2021, 17:48:14 »
It's hard to play those as an adult, you have to really CARE,  It's difficult to fill that emptiness with this sort of game nowadays.

Easily imagine my youngers self enjoying it, but now ? replaying battles to do it in 3 fewer steps isn't as enticing.

Offline LeCado

« Reply #1174 on: Sun, 06 June 2021, 03:49:28 »
Currently looking the most forward to:

- The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2
- Pokémon Legends: Arceus
- Digimon Survive
- Shin Megami Tensei V
- Elden Ring

Atleast 2-3 games of my list are probably coming out this year... :)

Offline alertArchitect

• Genderless Void
« Reply #1175 on: Mon, 07 June 2021, 11:53:17 »
The games I'm most excited for at the moment are Monster Hunter Stories 2, Halo Infinite, Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD and BotW 2, Warhammer 40K: Battlesector because it looks very similar to the tabletop game, and Warhammer 40K: Darktide because more things like Vermintide is always great. And I'm going to count Necromunda: Hired Gun here, for one reason: even though it's out, I know almost nothing other than that it's a good game, and that I can't get it yet for a variety of reasons.

If you can't tell, I'm a bit of a Warhammer fan.

Offline Sintpinty

• Carbon Based Life Form
    • My Roblox Profile
« Reply #1176 on: Thu, 10 June 2021, 22:02:08 »
The games I'm most excited for at the moment are Monster Hunter Stories 2, Halo Infinite, Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD and BotW 2, Warhammer 40K: Battlesector because it looks very similar to the tabletop game, and Warhammer 40K: Darktide because more things like Vermintide is always great. And I'm going to count Necromunda: Hired Gun here, for one reason: even though it's out, I know almost nothing other than that it's a good game, and that I can't get it yet for a variety of reasons.

If you can't tell, I'm a bit of a Warhammer fan.

I think that skyward sword plays just fine without the remaster unpopular opinion

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #1177 on: Thu, 10 June 2021, 22:35:59 »
About goddamn time! Hell yeah, maybe they will meet their Jan launch date after all.

Offline alertArchitect

• Genderless Void
« Reply #1178 on: Fri, 11 June 2021, 10:01:47 »
I think that skyward sword plays just fine without the remaster unpopular opinion

I actually 100% agree, I just don't have a Wii right now, and setting up an emulator to use something like a joy-con for motion controls is a massive pain in the ass that I just don't want to deal with, honestly.

About goddamn time! Hell yeah, maybe they will meet their Jan launch date after all.

Ohhhh, am I hoping so. I suck at Soulslikes, but they're too fun for me to care. Looking forward to Elden Ring, big time.

I just wonder if FromSoft is ever going to do something like some of the games they made back in the day, like modern versions of Echo Night or King's Field.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #1179 on: Fri, 11 June 2021, 13:36:51 »
I think King's Field would need a whole reimagining, but I can see it as an Elder Scrolls type of game

Man, Sat-Tues is just gonna be announcements left and right. My prediction for Nintendo is they will announce a Switch Pro and be killing off the base Switch model. They already killed off the DS family which the Switch Lite has kinda taken up the mantle, and I think the Pro will be a dedicated home/non portable version with more power and features. Obviously more Zelda games are coming too, and I think Twilight Princess will be one of them.
I think Microsoft will announce a new console as well that is a smaller cheaper version of the Series X, but with a disc slot. I also think MS will be announcing a slew of exclusive Series X games, Halo not withstanding.
I don't expect too much from Sony this year, but hopefully they surprise us all.

Offline chadrezzar

« Reply #1180 on: Fri, 11 June 2021, 14:32:51 »

Would be great... need something to replace the void cyberpunk left :')

Back 4 blood looks good aswell and hopefully valve can surprise with another alyx quality release this or next year...

Offline alertArchitect

• Genderless Void
« Reply #1181 on: Fri, 11 June 2021, 14:56:14 »
Back 4 blood looks good aswell and hopefully valve can surprise with another alyx quality release this or next year...

Honestly, I just hope that Valve doesn't start making only VR games or something like that. Sure, Portal in VR would be awesome, but I want to actually be able to play the games that Valve releases, and I don't have the room or budget for a VR setup. The quality of Alyx was great though, can't wait for more from their devs! Here's hoping for a TF2 Heavy Update!

Offline Smoochie

« Reply #1182 on: Fri, 11 June 2021, 19:30:54 »
battlefield 2042

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #1183 on: Sat, 12 June 2021, 13:48:03 »
looks like a nice relaxing expierence

Offline chadrezzar

« Reply #1185 on: Sat, 12 June 2021, 16:26:41 »
Honestly, I just hope that Valve doesn't start making only VR games or something like that. Sure, Portal in VR would be awesome, but I want to actually be able to play the games that Valve releases, and I don't have the room or budget for a VR setup. The quality of Alyx was great though, can't wait for more from their devs! Here's hoping for a TF2 Heavy Update!

Personally I hope that they do just go for only VR games ;D
From what I heard they tried portal VR internally but people got extremely motionsick so I dont know if that's coming in the (near) future.....

Quest 2 is alright if you're ok with facebooks privacy issues and is like ~300/400 bucks though I understand that not everybody has the budget or space for it....
I just hope they keep developing and driving the space forward as Alyx was such a massive leap in gameplay quality I almost felt like a kid playing on his first playstation again... I can't imagine anything I play on a monitor to replicate that same feeling...

L4D3 or some iteration of TF3 would be cool though we all know how valve treats "3" anything  :-X

Offline Sintpinty

• Carbon Based Life Form
    • My Roblox Profile
« Reply #1186 on: Sat, 12 June 2021, 21:52:40 »

Bud i'm not so sure about the january launch date

Offline alertArchitect

• Genderless Void
« Reply #1187 on: Mon, 14 June 2021, 13:07:01 »
Personally I hope that they do just go for only VR games ;D
From what I heard they tried portal VR internally but people got extremely motionsick so I dont know if that's coming in the (near) future.....

Quest 2 is alright if you're ok with facebooks privacy issues and is like ~300/400 bucks though I understand that not everybody has the budget or space for it....
I just hope they keep developing and driving the space forward as Alyx was such a massive leap in gameplay quality I almost felt like a kid playing on his first playstation again... I can't imagine anything I play on a monitor to replicate that same feeling...

L4D3 or some iteration of TF3 would be cool though we all know how valve treats "3" anything  :-X

I have issues with Facebook and do not support them, which puts the Oculus line straight out the window for me, especially after the thing where you can only use Oculus products if you connect them to a Facebook account. I do not support Facebook, and will not for the foreseeable future unless or until they decide to start having real morals instead of just paying lip service to them.

Unfortunately, sticking to my principles means that I basically can't get the most affordable portable options for VR setups, namely the Quest and Quest 2. Which means unless I want to shell out even bigger amounts of money to go wireless, I'm basically stuck with wired options if I want good quality. Honestly, as far as VR goes, if I get a setup once I have the room for it to be feasible, I'll likely go for one of Valve's options since I've heard good things about the Vive and the Index. That's still a ways down the road for me though, as it'll likely be years before I have the room for a VR setup.

And as for Valve sticking with VR... yeah, I could see it, Valve does like to focus on things that will revolutionize the industry in some way, but while I definitely think VR is going to become a more and more common gaming option and all of that, traditional PC and console games will never go away. VR's not a "next step," it's an extra option for those who can get it, and always will be IMO. Because of that, I sincerely hope that Valve continues making games that work on more traditional setups. I'm not saying they should never make VR games, just that I don't think it should be the sole focus of their devs.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #1188 on: Mon, 14 June 2021, 14:25:31 »
STALKER 2
Atomic Heart
Chernoblite
Pioner
Metro remaster

wtf is with all the doomer Russian games this year?

Offline alertArchitect

• Genderless Void
« Reply #1189 on: Mon, 14 June 2021, 14:59:18 »
wtf is with all the doomer Russian games this year?

Because why live in Russia when you can live in post apocalyptic Russia?

Also, I am INCREDIBLY excited for Halo Infinite.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1190 on: Mon, 14 June 2021, 15:50:48 »
Stalker 2 looks interesting, but I never finished the second of the original Stalker series, and never even started the third.

https://www.bloodlines2.com/ is what interests me.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline chadrezzar

« Reply #1191 on: Tue, 15 June 2021, 14:59:07 »
I have issues with Facebook and do not support them, which puts the Oculus line straight out the window for me, especially after the thing where you can only use Oculus products if you connect them to a Facebook account. I do not support Facebook, and will not for the foreseeable future unless or until they decide to start having real morals instead of just paying lip service to them.

Unfortunately, sticking to my principles means that I basically can't get the most affordable portable options for VR setups, namely the Quest and Quest 2. Which means unless I want to shell out even bigger amounts of money to go wireless, I'm basically stuck with wired options if I want good quality. Honestly, as far as VR goes, if I get a setup once I have the room for it to be feasible, I'll likely go for one of Valve's options since I've heard good things about the Vive and the Index. That's still a ways down the road for me though, as it'll likely be years before I have the room for a VR setup.

And as for Valve sticking with VR... yeah, I could see it, Valve does like to focus on things that will revolutionize the industry in some way, but while I definitely think VR is going to become a more and more common gaming option and all of that, traditional PC and console games will never go away. VR's not a "next step," it's an extra option for those who can get it, and always will be IMO. Because of that, I sincerely hope that Valve continues making games that work on more traditional setups. I'm not saying they should never make VR games, just that I don't think it should be the sole focus of their devs.

Same which is a significant part of the reason I have a G2 and not a quest 2.

With it being years down the road for you that's only a good thing. VR hardware in it's current state comes with all kinds of compromises and 'not really it' end solutions. An oled high res high refreshrate display with a good fov still seems like it's a couple of years away but with VR it's very much a chicken&egg kind of thing; userbase wasn't big enough so not enough high budget games being made, no high budget games so no userbase. Alyx was the first to really change this, which is why I hope valve continues down this road.

We'll see though, in the meantime back4blood can't come out soon enough, need something to play with buddies as we've all become desinterested in the majority of the current shooters currently out there.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #1192 on: Thu, 17 June 2021, 13:23:07 »
Metroid Dread Special Edition costs 2x the price and all you get is a steelbook and some goddamn postcards. Worst special edition EVER.

Offline phinix

« Reply #1193 on: Thu, 17 June 2021, 18:15:39 »
Cant wait for Diablo 2 Resurrected to come out.
Other one is War Mongrels - sweet Commandos like game. After finishing Shadow tactics and Desperados 3 I need more games like that:)

Offline seokjin

• smooth like butter
« Reply #1194 on: Fri, 18 June 2021, 15:56:13 »
Kinda just waiting for:

- Overwatch 2
- Pokémon Legends: Arceus
- Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Pearl remakes

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #1195 on: Sat, 19 June 2021, 02:43:09 »
It's happening, Konami is getting it's **** together long enough to put out a Castlevania Advanced collection! Everyone said it would never happen, but here we are getting 3 of the best Castlevania games ever made. I'm beyond psyched. Gives me hope they can put out a DS Castlevania collection eventually too cause I never even got to play those.

Offline phinix

« Reply #1196 on: Sun, 20 June 2021, 07:43:10 »
It's happening, Konami is getting it's **** together long enough to put out a Castlevania Advanced collection! Everyone said it would never happen, but here we are getting 3 of the best Castlevania games ever made. I'm beyond psyched. Gives me hope they can put out a DS Castlevania collection eventually too cause I never even got to play those.
When? Would that be like remastered games? On pc?

Offline sapisoi

« Reply #1197 on: Thu, 15 July 2021, 12:36:36 »
battle realms 2  :))

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #1198 on: Thu, 15 July 2021, 13:20:31 »
I did NOT expect to wake up to a Steam console hardware announcement today

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #1199 on: Thu, 15 July 2021, 14:27:57 »
I did NOT expect to wake up to a Steam console hardware announcement today

Without mouse and keeb.. Idk...... I guess they start releasing more casual games for the library.