Author Topic: Good customer service, my experiences over the years.  (Read 39860 times)

Offline Peripheral Prophet

• Lets change the game
Good customer service, my experiences over the years.
« on: Thu, 01 November 2018, 13:54:37 »
After years of purchasing keyboards from mechanicalkeyboards.com, I felt it only right to share my personal experiences with these guys over the years.

First of all, customer service is 5 stars.  Any time Ive called, any questions Ive had, someone has been there to answer and help with anything I needed, if youve ever called somewhere and had to navigate the labyrinth of automated services, only to never reach a human being in your quest for answers, then you will appreciate this..

Second, they are very specific about their inventory, they also answer the question about incoming stock as transparently as possible right on their website, no need to wonder what stock they are waiting to arrive, its right there.

3rd, Shipping.  I just ordered a keyboard on tuesday in the afternoon, it was late enough in the day that I expected my order to be processed the following day considering there was probably only an hour left in the work day..  They not only processed my order, they packaged it up (always professionally) and they shipped it same day.. Not only that, I received it literally 2 days later (with 3 day shipping mind you) on my doorstep..  You just cant beat that kind of expedited service.

All in all, Id say most people getting into or looking to upgrade to a lot of the available keyboards they have can expect absolutely the best customer service around, they support the keyboard community and for years have always been there when I needed to make a purchase, and I dont regret a single purchase with them.

I cant imagine anyone being on the fence about ordering from them, but as for me, Ill be a customer for life, they just make it that easy..

Huge thanks to MK for running their business with integrity.
Check out my live build streams on twitch and join my discord! https://discord.gg/QzeSQj2  https://www.twitch.tv/peripheral_installer

Offline 00zeRO

• mechanicalkeyboards.com
  • The 00verseer of Vault 77
    • Mechanical Keyboards
Re: Good customer service, my experiences over the years.
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 06 November 2018, 19:56:05 »
After years of purchasing keyboards from mechanicalkeyboards.com, I felt it only right to share my personal experiences with these guys over the years.

First of all, customer service is 5 stars.  Any time Ive called, any questions Ive had, someone has been there to answer and help with anything I needed, if youve ever called somewhere and had to navigate the labyrinth of automated services, only to never reach a human being in your quest for answers, then you will appreciate this..

Second, they are very specific about their inventory, they also answer the question about incoming stock as transparently as possible right on their website, no need to wonder what stock they are waiting to arrive, its right there.

3rd, Shipping.  I just ordered a keyboard on tuesday in the afternoon, it was late enough in the day that I expected my order to be processed the following day considering there was probably only an hour left in the work day..  They not only processed my order, they packaged it up (always professionally) and they shipped it same day.. Not only that, I received it literally 2 days later (with 3 day shipping mind you) on my doorstep..  You just cant beat that kind of expedited service.

All in all, Id say most people getting into or looking to upgrade to a lot of the available keyboards they have can expect absolutely the best customer service around, they support the keyboard community and for years have always been there when I needed to make a purchase, and I dont regret a single purchase with them.

I cant imagine anyone being on the fence about ordering from them, but as for me, Ill be a customer for life, they just make it that easy..

Huge thanks to MK for running their business with integrity.

Massive thanks for the post!

We do all that we can for each and every customer.
Daily Driver: Typist A w/Midnight Dawn | Kailh BOX Clicks

Junktown 2: Now on eBay!

Offline Timbersawdust

• aka snorlax
« Reply #2 on: Tue, 19 February 2019, 11:15:20 »
I've only made a few orders at mechanicalkeyboards.com but I would like to add about one of my experiences. All orders were filled correctly except one.

I did not receive the correct items which I then emailed customer support with the explanation and picture of my order. They let me keep the incorrectly shipped item and promptly sent out the correct item. It only took two or three more days for me to receive the correct order.

5/5

Offline 00zeRO

• Mechanical Keyboards
« Reply #3 on: Tue, 19 February 2019, 19:40:41 »
I've only made a few orders at mechanicalkeyboards.com but I would like to add about one of my experiences. All orders were filled correctly except one.

I did not receive the correct items which I then emailed customer support with the explanation and picture of my order. They let me keep the incorrectly shipped item and promptly sent out the correct item. It only took two or three more days for me to receive the correct order.

5/5

Thank you for your post. We do what we can, when we can.  :thumb:

Offline whatisaphone

« Reply #4 on: Mon, 02 March 2020, 19:49:11 »
I placed an order which was never delivered (although USPS tracking claimed it was). After exchanging a few emails they shipped out a replacement, which arrived a few days later. Top notch service!

10/10

Offline 00zeRO

• Mechanical Keyboards
« Reply #5 on: Wed, 18 March 2020, 15:26:27 »
I placed an order which was never delivered (although USPS tracking claimed it was). After exchanging a few emails they shipped out a replacement, which arrived a few days later. Top notch service!

10/10

So glad we were able to assist. Always happy to help.  :thumb: