Author Topic: [IC] GMK CYL DarkLord | SET REVAMPED!!!!  (Read 26350 times)

Offline iwobobul

Re: [IC] GMK CYL DarkLord | GMK Manufacture | UV Printed symbols!!
« Reply #50 on: Mon, 02 October 2023, 03:22:00 »
All the thin lines on the alphas, are they thick enough to be milled by some super thin engraving bit? Seems like some of them are way too thin to be doubleshot (I see comment about novelties, but I mean the scratched alphas)

Offline Blamby

Re: [IC] GMK CYL DarkLord | GMK Manufacture | UV Printed symbols!!
« Reply #51 on: Tue, 03 October 2023, 12:41:35 »
All the thin lines on the alphas, are they thick enough to be milled by some super thin engraving bit? Seems like some of them are way too thin to be doubleshot (I see comment about novelties, but I mean the scratched alphas)
By symbols I also meant the scratches, yes the scratches will be UV Printed too.
GMK already confirmed the Vectors and its possible to make

Offline Blamby

Re: [IC] GMK CYL DarkLord | SET REVAMPED!!!!
« Reply #52 on: Fri, 27 October 2023, 08:02:14 »
Update:   Changed colors for better design
              Added alt alphas kit with paint-splattered keycaps instead of full painted basekit
              "Sigilism" deskmat changed from black color to navy
              "Gothica" deskmat changed from B&W to colored with navy, blue and beige colors
              Decided to change the set colors completely due to similarity to other B&W sets, also the new colors combines with multiple gothic color palettes

Offline aicyborg

« Reply #53 on: Fri, 27 October 2023, 13:50:53 »
This is going to sound cruel but I feel that by totally changing the colours, and by switching to GMK and designing within their limitations, this set's appeal has vastly diminished. The design as initially proposed was perfect for dye-sub PBT and now a significant portion of this set's identity is relegated to an alt alphas kit.

I hope you reconsider, or I hope you're very confident in what you're doing.
« Last Edit: Fri, 27 October 2023, 14:15:26 by aicyborg »

Offline cainzou96

« Reply #54 on: Sun, 26 November 2023, 22:33:07 »
This is going to sound cruel but I feel that by totally changing the colours, and by switching to GMK and designing within their limitations, this set's appeal has vastly diminished. The design as initially proposed was perfect for dye-sub PBT and now a significant portion of this set's identity is relegated to an alt alphas kit.

I hope you reconsider, or I hope you're very confident in what you're doing.

I totally agree with you.This was the easiest no brainer buy for me but now with color and manu change I'm not sure if I will join GB.