Author Topic: Anyone know where I can find a decent set of pbt blank white dsa profile keycaps  (Read 1611 times)

Offline Me

• Location: Niskayuna, Capital Reigon, NY State, US, North America, The Atlantic, Earth, The Sun's Solar System, The Milky Way, The Quadrant of the Universe that the Milky Way is in, the known Universe, the whole Universe, the theoretical Multiverse, this dimens
I just need a cheap set of dsa white blank keycaps that I can dye-sub the color that I want. Also, on that, does anyone know what colors of idye poly mix together to create a deep navy-gray? TY for any answers!
« Last Edit: Sat, 13 March 2021, 15:09:58 by Me »
"In the end...the keyboard's most grand form of existence is as an ethereal bridge between man and machine...Each depression of the keys, evanescent.. Our transitory thoughts crashing into the web, carving canyons through the internet wasteland such that life may once again flourish..."

tp4, compendium of speed, 2015

Offline fkcaps

• FKcaps
I have a bunch of DSA blanks you can DM me on Discord kartsims#7647

Offline Me

• Location: Niskayuna, Capital Reigon, NY State, US, North America, The Atlantic, Earth, The Sun's Solar System, The Milky Way, The Quadrant of the Universe that the Milky Way is in, the known Universe, the whole Universe, the theoretical Multiverse, this dimens
Alright but it might be awhile as rn I don't have my only computer(i am posting this on my school chromebook and I don't think that qualifies as it only has 4 gigs of ram) for the time being.(it is a laptop incase u were wondering how I would "not have it".)
"In the end...the keyboard's most grand form of existence is as an ethereal bridge between man and machine...Each depression of the keys, evanescent.. Our transitory thoughts crashing into the web, carving canyons through the internet wasteland such that life may once again flourish..."

Offline Me

Also do you have any 6u spacebars in dsa blank white or not cuz I need it for my layout and I want to know whether I'll have to buy one seperately