Author Topic: [GB] GSKT-00 (Shipping almost finished, 80% done)  (Read 943915 times)

Offline gfreeman11898

Re: [GB] GSKT-00 (Finishing packing, shipping starting)
« Reply #1650 on: Sun, 03 April 2022, 10:39:10 »
Looking to purchase an aluminum full plate and PCB, both in red.

Offline zekth

« Reply #1651 on: Sun, 03 April 2022, 11:10:42 »
Any new batch shipped? Still no notification on my side

Offline yui_

« Reply #1652 on: Sun, 03 April 2022, 19:08:33 »
got mine in recently. only minor imperfections, overall pretty happy with it. just waiting on some other things before i build.

Offline zekkin

• my entire life was unlimited zekk works
« Reply #1653 on: Mon, 04 April 2022, 07:08:25 »
CONUS, still waiting. It’s been a couple weeks since all CONUS boards were supposedly shipped.

Offline datfroyodoe

« Reply #1654 on: Tue, 05 April 2022, 22:24:58 »
Update

Taking the first wave of 20 boards to the post office tomorrow, planning for another 20 or so later in the week.

Will update shopify tomorrow with tracking numbers once they're with usps so check your emails.

Will be trying to keep a schedule of about 40 orders per week going out, there is some flexibility there of course but it should be do-able.  There are around 220 orders remaining so as I said a few updates ago, looking to the end of February for most if not all boards out.

Updates from now on will be saying the number of boards shipped.

If there is anything in your order that is wrong for whatever reason please don't hesitate to pm me.  If somehow you have a wrong plate color or something just let me know and we'll get it sorted.

Thanks all.

it's April. still no tracking.

Offline rikercd

« Reply #1655 on: Thu, 07 April 2022, 10:38:20 »
My bet is that cerakote boards are currently being cerakoted. Does anyone that didn't get a cerakoted board not have theirs yet?

Offline cfox21

« Reply #1656 on: Thu, 07 April 2022, 12:09:30 »
My bet is that cerakote boards are currently being cerakoted. Does anyone that didn't get a cerakoted board not have theirs yet?

I didn't get cerakote and also not shipped yet, pretty sure there's others too.

Offline aslanxdeft

« Reply #1657 on: Thu, 07 April 2022, 13:11:28 »
I'm sure no europeans, me included, have received their board.

Offline zekth

« Reply #1658 on: Thu, 07 April 2022, 13:47:31 »
I have a French friend whom got his. Still waiting for mine

Offline cfox21

« Reply #1659 on: Thu, 07 April 2022, 15:43:41 »

Do you know if they received tracking before it was delivered?

Offline zekth

« Reply #1660 on: Thu, 07 April 2022, 16:07:22 »

Do you know if they received tracking before it was delivered?

They did.

Offline Aznguyen316

« Reply #1661 on: Thu, 07 April 2022, 22:51:21 »
CONUS, no cerakoting. No shipping information.
Here is my order list. maybe something is holding it up.

GSKT-00 Case × 1
Gray / Standard

GSKT-00 PCB × 2
Black

GSKT-00 MX Full Plate × 1
POM / ANSI / Silver

GSKT-00 MX Half Plate × 1
Aluminum / ANSI / Black

Gasket - Extra × 1

Offline zekkin

• my entire life was unlimited zekk works
« Reply #1662 on: Fri, 08 April 2022, 08:11:38 »

GSKT-00 Case × 1
Gray / Standard

GSKT-00 PCB × 2
Black

POM / ANSI / Silver

Aluminum / ANSI / Black

Gasket - Extra × 1
Mine is also gray, but with red aluminum full plate.

It’s getting frustrating seeing people sell their boards on mechmarket before Weaston has even acknowledged that he has once again dropped the ball.

Offline lemongrassii

• ig
« Reply #1663 on: Fri, 08 April 2022, 08:21:04 »
I'm sure no europeans, me included, have received their board.
mine got delivered a bit over two weeks ago, shipping via USPS to austria was surprisingly quick. for reference it's a silver wkl unit with pc half and pom full plate

KMAC HAPPY × DOLINGER 2017 × ORION V3 + LIGHTPAD V2 × 280 × IDB60 × LEAF60 × 8XV1.2OG × 8XV2.0ADD × GSKT-00 × TENGU × BIAS × RF87U × HHKBP2+HHKBPC+HHKBPH TYPE-S

Offline cfox21

« Reply #1664 on: Fri, 08 April 2022, 10:48:35 »

GSKT-00 Case × 1
Gray / Standard

GSKT-00 PCB × 2
Black

POM / ANSI / Silver

Aluminum / ANSI / Black

Gasket - Extra × 1
Mine is also gray, but with red aluminum full plate.

It’s getting frustrating seeing people sell their boards on mechmarket before Weaston has even acknowledged that he has once again dropped the ball.

My unit is black that I’m still waiting for (UK order)

Offline aslanxdeft

« Reply #1665 on: Sat, 09 April 2022, 11:02:43 »
The G00SKT gods have heard my prayers. Just got shipping info :D

Offline weaston

« Reply #1666 on: Sat, 09 April 2022, 11:22:24 »
More units went out today, check your emails for shipping.

If you're waiting on cerakote it will still be longer, I was trying to sort it myself internally and not have to say anything and cause people to be more mad at me, but I am still waiting to get them cerakoted.  There were a lot of problems with pricing and supply chain that made it way more difficult than it should have been, but they are planned to be started this month, so I really can't imagine it would be later than the end of may for those to be shipped out to you guys.  I think I had said before that they were being koted soon (in 2021 I think) and they were planned to, but again the problems back then piled up and I just didn't want to encourage less faith at the time.  So I apologize for that and also whatever other ball dropping I am doing currently.

Again sorry for those few waiting on them, but don't fear, they are being koted and there are no more roadblocks there.

Looks like about 80 orders left including cerakote units so we are in the home stretch now and well past the half way point.  If memory serves there were about 230 orders and we are at 80 left so 150 have gone out.  I thought all non-kote CONUS were done but judging by some of the posts here I seem to be mistaken so I will take a look at those and get those out in the next batch.  But other than that it is entirely non-kote international orders at this point.

Again thanks for the patience in waiting, I am going as fast as I can on my end and most everyone should see shipping notifs this month for non cerakote and next month for cerakote.

If there are any outstanding messages I haven't responded to then please reach out again and I will get it sorted.  It is difficult keeping up with all the different forms of communication so again I apologize for not being as quick sometimes.
DK Saver | Kingsaver | OTD 360 Corsa | OTD 456GT | OTD Cheat | KMAC 1.3 | KMAC 1.2 | KMAC Happy | KMAC Pad | KMAC Mini (Revo) | Singa | HHKB Pro 1 | GSKT-00 | IBM 5251 | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model M | Dolch PAC | Kinesis Advantage

Offline Fnzzy

« Reply #1667 on: Sat, 09 April 2022, 12:54:04 »
Yo can I get mine quicker by pulling out of the cerakote?

Offline rikercd

« Reply #1668 on: Sat, 09 April 2022, 22:30:01 »
Yo can I get mine quicker by pulling out of the cerakote?

If this is an option I'd like to exercise

Offline mta

« Reply #1669 on: Sun, 10 April 2022, 11:16:25 »
I was trying to sort it myself internally and not have to say anything and cause people to be more mad at me

This GB in a nutshell IMO.

Disclosing a problem/delay will frustrate people a lot less than ghosting/icing people out. People have been asking about the cerakotes for over a year, and it's only just now, a couple months into shipping, that we learn that they haven't even been started.

I don't believe the supply chain explanation, since you've had the cases and plates since Dec 2020 and the PCBs since April 2021. The first unit didn't ship out till late Jan 2022, 9 months later.  If the problem was just the cerakoted units, nothing stopped you from shipping the rest out and/or giving the cerakoted people the option to switch.

But that didn't happen, so it seems like there have been other issues that you haven't disclosed that took place between then and now, over those 9 months after you already had everything in-hand.
« Last Edit: Mon, 11 April 2022, 11:51:20 by mta »

Offline Fnzzy

« Reply #1670 on: Sun, 10 April 2022, 13:20:12 »
He also didn't have the actual gaskets until later last year.

Also Weaston I sent you a PM on GH about the cerakote. I'd rather get it quicker than wait until the end of may if you can arrange that.

Offline snelltrail

« Reply #1671 on: Mon, 11 April 2022, 05:57:08 »
Hey all, bit of a long shot but thought I'd post here just in case.

I live in Sydney, Australia. I got my order shipping notification a while ago. The board was then delivered for collection to a post office which is quite far from me (Lansvale), and then collected by someone other than me. Collection requires photo ID with a name matching the addressee. An inquiry with AusPost confirmed that the recipient details on the package were not mine.

It seems that someone else's order was accidentally shipped as mine, probably happened somewhere in between transcribing adresses by hand from shopify. weaston is currently investigating.

In the interim, I thought I'd ask in here if anyone received a red wkl gskt-00 + some extras without first receiving shipping, or more generally if anyone had their gskt-00 delivered for collection from Lansvale LPO in Sydney, Australia without first receiving a shipping notification. If we can somehow figure out through GH who else is affected by this particular mix-up, it should make resolution a lost easier.

Thanks very much, hope everyone eventually gets their boards in hand. 

Offline gordonderp

« Reply #1672 on: Tue, 12 April 2022, 18:22:35 »

I live in Sydney, Australia. I got my order shipping notification a while ago. The board was then delivered for collection to a post office which is quite far from me (Lansvale), and then collected by someone other than me. Collection requires photo ID with a name matching the addressee. An inquiry with AusPost confirmed that the recipient details on the package were not mine.

It seems that someone else's order was accidentally shipped as mine, probably happened somewhere in between transcribing adresses by hand from shopify. weaston is currently investigating.

In the interim, I thought I'd ask in here if anyone received a red wkl gskt-00 + some extras without first receiving shipping, or more generally if anyone had their gskt-00 delivered for collection from Lansvale LPO in Sydney, Australia without first receiving a shipping notification. If we can somehow figure out through GH who else is affected by this particular mix-up, it should make resolution a lost easier.

Pmed you

Offline snelltrail

« Reply #1673 on: Tue, 12 April 2022, 19:38:38 »

Pmed you

Replied, thanks!

Offline sirieous

• help
« Reply #1674 on: Sun, 17 April 2022, 04:07:43 »
Did anyone ever get the screw specs? Mine ****ing sucked massive pp

Offline cfox21

« Reply #1675 on: Fri, 22 April 2022, 07:25:58 »
Is there any update on when the Ano units will finish shipping out?

Offline dantambok

« Reply #1676 on: Sun, 24 April 2022, 01:47:10 »

still waiting for mine too  :(
Stuff  I have
More
2x TGR Alice / TGR 910 RE / TGR 910 CE / TGR 910 VKC / 2x TGR Jane V2 / 2x Matrix 2.0 / Matrix 2.2 / Matrix 1.2OG / Lyn Whale v2 / Lyn EM7 v3 / DK Saver / Keycult No. 1/60 /  Quantrik Hachi /  Quantrik  Kyuu / Duck Orion V2 / TGRxSinga Unikorn R1 / 2x Unikorn 2.2 / Quantrik QXP /  JER80 / TMO50 / 2x 86u / ION i69 / LZ MP / 2x FMJ80 / TGR Jane V2 CE / Matrix Project F / IDB60 / is0  / MXSS / Atom TKL / Duck Viper v3 / HBCP / Noxary 280 / LZ Physix / FLX Virgo / Modern M0110 / Matrix 2.0 ADD / TGR Police / Noxary XRF / Noxary Vulcan Pro / 350 Mimi / Matrix 2.0CP / Kira80 / Exent 65% / FMJ60 / Haus 65 / Kikuichimonji / Cake 60 / 2x AU Unikorn  Commission/ LZ XE / Paraluman 60 / AI03 Andromeda / Dalco 959 Mini GT / LZ Erghost /  Finder Works Hyphen / 2x Singa Kohaku / Linworks EM8 / GAFxTGR 910 / TGRxKLC Dolice / TGR 910v2 ME / Noxary Valhalla / Hiney Ibis / LZ REs / PerryWorks MC65 / Hiney Poly TKL One / RS60 / Zekk RBB / QK80 / Keycult No 2 TKL / FLX Virgo r2 / Matrix Navi

Coming --   Lynx50 (wixx scammed us) / Ladybird60 / JJW Derivative / TGR Shi

100+ GMK sets

Offline futurecrime

• Get Zooted
« Reply #1677 on: Tue, 26 April 2022, 17:11:22 »

Me too.

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • snoozing
« Reply #1678 on: Tue, 26 April 2022, 18:27:54 »
Recieved mine today, got shipping notif 12 days ago so they are def still going out! Some ano spots on non visible side when assembled but otherwise looks really good  :thumb:
Very busy with studies atm.

Offline chriszhu

• (* ̄(エ) ̄*)''
« Reply #1679 on: Tue, 26 April 2022, 19:54:07 »
Recieved mine today, got shipping notif 12 days ago so they are def still going out! Some ano spots on non visible side when assembled but otherwise looks really good  :thumb:

Still waiting for mine, international but with a CONUS shipping address, haven't gotten any shipping notifications yet.

Offline goobafish

« Reply #1680 on: Tue, 26 April 2022, 20:33:13 »
I received mine today (Canada), I got shipping notifications from Shopify. Looks great, hope everyone elses arrives soon.

Offline vegs

« Reply #1681 on: Wed, 27 April 2022, 03:13:25 »

Me too.
same here
hhkb | hhkb bt | cherry g80-5000 | haus | unikorn se

buy less

Offline aslanxdeft

« Reply #1682 on: Wed, 27 April 2022, 16:05:35 »
I'm selling my black hhkb version if anyone is interested.

Offline cfox21

« Reply #1683 on: Sat, 30 April 2022, 05:17:08 »
So can we get an update on when the remaining orders not waiting for cerakote are shipping? It's almost May

Offline ARSLOCK

• CarolinaMech.com
    • Carolina Mech
« Reply #1684 on: Tue, 03 May 2022, 09:31:54 »
Curious what is going on really (again). He replied to my email and said mine would go out that week, 3 weeks ago.... and nothing since?

I'm CONUS with a red wkl unit no cera or anything.

Offline datfroyodoe

« Reply #1685 on: Thu, 05 May 2022, 21:59:48 »
More units went out today, check your emails for shipping.

If you're waiting on cerakote it will still be longer, I was trying to sort it myself internally and not have to say anything and cause people to be more mad at me, but I am still waiting to get them cerakoted.  There were a lot of problems with pricing and supply chain that made it way more difficult than it should have been, but they are planned to be started this month, so I really can't imagine it would be later than the end of may for those to be shipped out to you guys.  I think I had said before that they were being koted soon (in 2021 I think) and they were planned to, but again the problems back then piled up and I just didn't want to encourage less faith at the time.  So I apologize for that and also whatever other ball dropping I am doing currently.

Again sorry for those few waiting on them, but don't fear, they are being koted and there are no more roadblocks there.

Looks like about 80 orders left including cerakote units so we are in the home stretch now and well past the half way point.  If memory serves there were about 230 orders and we are at 80 left so 150 have gone out.  I thought all non-kote CONUS were done but judging by some of the posts here I seem to be mistaken so I will take a look at those and get those out in the next batch.  But other than that it is entirely non-kote international orders at this point.

Again thanks for the patience in waiting, I am going as fast as I can on my end and most everyone should see shipping notifs this month for non cerakote and next month for cerakote.

If there are any outstanding messages I haven't responded to then please reach out again and I will get it sorted.  It is difficult keeping up with all the different forms of communication so again I apologize for not being as quick sometimes.

any May updates avail? still no email or tracking

Offline cfox21

« Reply #1686 on: Sat, 07 May 2022, 03:59:25 »
Can we please have an update on when the remaining Ano boards are shipping out

Offline Shmeagle

• Formerly dawowie
    • GMK Keycap Colors
« Reply #1687 on: Sun, 08 May 2022, 21:50:30 »
wonder if extras are going to happen, realized boards are still being shipped out tho.
« Last Edit: Mon, 09 May 2022, 09:27:38 by dawowie »

Offline zekth

« Reply #1688 on: Wed, 11 May 2022, 12:30:46 »
Hey Weaston? It's been a month. Update would be cool

Offline FootGlove

« Reply #1689 on: Wed, 11 May 2022, 18:04:30 »
Didnt receive a shipping notification however mine has arrived. Anodised parts look very uniform. Customs charge to the UK was £62 though.

Offline yur1orlov

« Reply #1690 on: Sat, 14 May 2022, 10:12:10 »
Still waiting for shipping and I’m in the US FYI. Update would be nice
Keycult no1rev1 | Keycult no2rev1 | Jane v2 Blue Grey | Kyuu x2 | QXP | Rukia

Offline cfox21

« Reply #1691 on: Sun, 15 May 2022, 06:08:02 »
We are well overdue another update now.. why aren’t all the ano orders out? Is there something holding them up? For those who are getting their boards cerakoted, I think they are deserving of an update on how that is going as well (if it’s even started).

Please stop the silence thinking it is the better option and tell people what is going on.

Offline ReDsNoTDeAd

• RNDKBD
« Reply #1692 on: Tue, 17 May 2022, 16:36:01 »
Looks like some more went out, got tracking for an ano order to Canada today.

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #1693 on: Tue, 17 May 2022, 16:37:02 »
fyi, i just got tracking info for my board. it's already in transit.

US order, ano.
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline fleeceman

« Reply #1694 on: Tue, 17 May 2022, 16:43:08 »
I'm looking to buy a alu half plate, if anyone has a spare please drop me a dm

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Offline Lil

• designedbydark
« Reply #1695 on: Wed, 18 May 2022, 08:25:20 »
First time posting since the GB in the thread; I received a shipping notification. Thanks Weaston.

Offline chriszhu

• (* ̄(エ) ̄*)''
« Reply #1696 on: Thu, 26 May 2022, 19:29:23 »
Still waiting for shipping notification, any update for the rest (anodized, CONUS) of the orders?

Offline Fnzzy

« Reply #1697 on: Wed, 01 June 2022, 16:37:30 »
I was recently contacted by Weaston regarding my order. I was told that the remaining black PCBs had issues and that a bunch of orders, including mine, would have to be switched to a different colour PCB. I was told that I am also getting a $50 refund for the cerakote that I was able to cancel and my order (international) would be shipped in the following week or two. I mentioned to him that the GH thread is itching for an update, and he responded that one would be coming soon. This conversation happened on the 15th of May and I have not gotten a shipping notification so far. While I would like to get my board, I am not in a rush and I can wait for it to ship. I'm sure the day will come eventually. He did seem quite overwhelmed (unsurprisingly).

Offline Mekuno

« Reply #1698 on: Wed, 01 June 2022, 18:04:26 »
it has been so long... but I finally received my order.

Weaston refunded the alu half-plate I have originally ordered due to reasons mentioned before in this thread. I ordered a WKL grey and unsurprisingly there is a noticeable mismatch on the anodization but to be fair I don't really mind. I convinced myself that it's a feature and make it more unique and less boring since it's almost a totally different tone of grey.

Anyways I will be looking for an alu half plate for this build and it would have been sick to have the red but I am just happy it came.

Offline cfox21

« Reply #1699 on: Wed, 01 June 2022, 19:02:10 »
I was recently contacted by Weaston regarding my order. I was told that the remaining black PCBs had issues and that a bunch of orders, including mine, would have to be switched to a different colour PCB. I was told that I am also getting a $50 refund for the cerakote that I was able to cancel and my order (international) would be shipped in the following week or two. I mentioned to him that the GH thread is itching for an update, and he responded that one would be coming soon. This conversation happened on the 15th of May and I have not gotten a shipping notification so far. While I would like to get my board, I am not in a rush and I can wait for it to ship. I'm sure the day will come eventually. He did seem quite overwhelmed (unsurprisingly).

It’s hardly shocking that there’s more issues with this GB, but instead of keeping people in the dark why hasn’t it been communicated to us, it’s just daft