Author Topic: Looking for a few switches! Also, SP Blank PBT keycaps, worth it?  (Read 2055 times)

Offline Maddyjohn

Looking for a few switches! Also, SP Blank PBT keycaps, worth it?
« on: Wed, 26 February 2020, 04:11:51 »
I was looking around if I could see if anyone has any left over (specifically 4) Cherry MX Blue switches and 1 MX Clear switch with their respective springs? I'm looking only, but it's quite pricey for singular keys :/

I was also looking into buying this keycap set from SP (http://keyshop.pimpmykeyboard.com/products/full-keysets/dsa-blank-sets-1), can anyone tell me anything about them? What's the quality like? Is it worth it? I'm looking to buy enough for a 60% so I'm fairly sure I have to buy the standard and modifier sets. I was also thinking I'd have the standard keys white and the modifiers grey, but I was wondering if that was a good combination (:P)?

Thanks again!

Mod edit: removed dodgy links
« Last Edit: Mon, 02 March 2020, 04:36:46 by suicidal_orange »

Offline yui

Re: Looking for a few switches! Also, SP Blank PBT keycaps, worth it?
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 26 February 2020, 05:07:12 »
white and gray is pretty close the the old school bi-color boards like the classic model M/F (it was gray and pebble i think they call it)
as far as pimpmykeyboard, it is run by signature plastic, i think they are the ones who created SA and DSA although there are cheaper options and if you want iso you can get a grand total of 2 sets, they have good reputation, bit like GMK, i have not ordered anything from them directly though.
vi vi vi - the roman number of the beast (Plan9 fortune)