geekhack Marketplace > Group Buys and Preorders

[GB] DCS Solarized Dark - Shipping Now!

<< < (16/33) > >>

CaesarAZealad:

--- Quote from: Aiwanei on Thu, 23 June 2022, 20:50:50 ---
--- Quote from: CaesarAZealad on Thu, 23 June 2022, 19:28:12 ---Anyone know if there's gonna be extras? Need some of these for my Boston.

--- End quote ---

Yes there will be extras, how many and what kits depends on on the vendor.

--- End quote ---
Grazie amico.

Aiwanei:
Just got an update from Melissa, they are now estimated 3 weeks for production, so it will be finished sometime around the 21st of July.  I apologize for all these delays, I have asked for some photos of where production currently is (photos of some of the completed keys) which they are estimating sometime around the middle or end of next week.  Once I receive the photos I will share them here.

GMK83:
Great, now make an ALPS version 😂

robotictomato:

--- Quote from: GMK83 on Fri, 01 July 2022, 15:00:37 ---Great, now make an ALPS version 😂

--- End quote ---

Yes. I would absolutely be in for an Alps version of this set.

Puddsy:

--- Quote from: Aiwanei on Fri, 01 July 2022, 12:13:51 ---Just got an update from Melissa, they are now estimated 3 weeks for production, so it will be finished sometime around the 21st of July.  I apologize for all these delays, I have asked for some photos of where production currently is (photos of some of the completed keys) which they are estimating sometime around the middle or end of next week.  Once I receive the photos I will share them here.

--- End quote ---

thank you! glad to hear we're getting close to the goal line here

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version