geekhack Community > Keyboards

Cherry Keyboard Switches and Manufacturing

<< < (3/3)

Maledicted:
If Realforce makes the list, then I imagine that Unicomp's modern Models M do as well? Tai-Hao's APC switches suck ... unfortunately. Their caps really aren't bad at all though if you're not picky and/or are used to a lot of thinner vintage Alps double shots.

I hate Cherry and have purchased products from almost none of the others ... I can't say that it sits well with me supporting Winnie the Pooh's regime.

butre:

--- Quote from: Maledicted on Mon, 20 June 2022, 14:20:17 ---If Realforce makes the list, then I imagine that Unicomp's modern Models M do as well? Tai-Hao's APC switches suck ... unfortunately. Their caps really aren't bad at all though if you're not picky and/or are used to a lot of thinner vintage Alps double shots.

I hate Cherry and have purchased products from almost none of the others ... I can't say that it sits well with me supporting Winnie the Pooh's regime.

--- End quote ---
there's worse out there.  I find APCs to be fairly inoffensive as far as alps clones go.  I'd take them over that "CS" branded hua jie clone any day

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version