geekhack Community > Keyboards

What to do with the HHKB Pro 2?

(1/3) > >>

xsphat:
I can't decide whether to sell the HHKB Pro 2. I prefer my other mechanicals to it, so therefore I have a $280 keyboard collecting dust. It's a shame. I may not use it again – I like the loud 'boards and going back and forth between layouts is hard. If I put it on eBay, I could make enough to buy a different keyboard or two and some baby stuff.

So I leave it up to you guys.

iMav:
I think it is obvious.  If you aren't using your HHKB on a regular basis and money is tight, then you definitely gotta sell it.  It is a waste otherwise.  You should be able to fetch a decent price on eBay for it.

xsphat:

--- Quote from: iMav ---I think it is obvious.  If you aren't using your HHKB on a regular basis and money is tight, then you definitely gotta sell it.  It is a waste otherwise.  You should be able to fetch a decent price on eBay for it.
--- End quote ---

Especially right before Christmas and there are no others eBay right now. What would you do – start the bidding high or set a reserve?

iMav:

--- Quote from: xsphat ---Especially right before Christmas and there are no others eBay right now. What would you do – start the bidding high or set a reserve?
--- End quote ---

Personally, I'd start the bidding at $50 and set no reserve.  But that's just how I roll.  ;)

xsphat:
That approach did me wrong on the HHKB Lite.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version