geekhack Community > Keyboards

Cylindrical switches, what I may be missing.


Astra Diesel: regulars may not find this as new, but I do. What is this?

Turns out this user on has  a SKM-1080 board,

Anyone have any experiences with this?

Looks like a 'semi-mechanical' switch to me- that is, a membrane-layer k/b, with a spring return over each contact to give somewhat better key feel.

Those key caps look like it's a reduced travel model, like a laptop style switch.

I've never seen anything like them before, though.


[0] Message Index

Go to full version