geekhack Community > Input Devices

Mouse bridge users??

(1/3) > >>

iMav:
I've been contemplating purchasing a mouse bridge so that I can try some of the full-sized keyboards "out there" and still satisfy my ergonomic needs.  Anyone here use a mouse bridge on a regular basis?

Whiskey in the Jar-o:

--- Quote from: iMav;2900 ---I've been contemplating purchasing a mouse bridge so that I can try some of the full-sized keyboards "out there" and still satisfy my ergonomic needs.  Anyone here use a mouse bridge on a regular basis?
--- End quote ---

Never used one, but numpads sure do suck.  BTW, this is how the original MS Natural was supposed to look:

http://www.tifaq.org/images/mskeybdp.gif

They played it safe instead.

xsphat:
I can't help you there. I would like a pointing stick that is small and would sit on the desk by the bottom of the keyboard near the space bar, just something small and usable.

bigpook:
Just passing through, great site. I too was looking at mouse bridges but came up with a better solution. I have a unicomp full size model m clone and yes, it is quite the reach to get the mouse when it is on the right side.

I am a righty so it has taken about a week to get used to it. Put the mouse on the left side. Yeah, I know, its goofy mousing but it has turned out well for me. My mouse of choice is the kensington expert, my backup is the logitech marble mouse. Both mice work in either hand.

The dynamics change in a good way for me. My right hand now sits over the inverted T and the page up/down keys and the numpad isn't so useless anymore....

Anyways, its something to try out.

PS: I realize I am posting to a very old thread, whatever....

iMav:

--- Quote from: bigpook;3927 ---PS: I realize I am posting to a very old thread, whatever....
--- End quote ---

No worries.  We love reviving old threads here.  ;)

Welcome to GeekHack!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version