geekhack Community > Keyboards

Filco for sale

(1/5) > >>

rodney:
After lurking for a while, I finally registered here.

Anyways, I recently purchased a Filco majestouch (FKB104M/EB) from beNippon but decided that I'm not going to keep it (going to get a HHKP 2 instead). At this point my order is in processing and it's too late to cancel it.

I thought I'd see if anyone here would be interested in buying it from me. I'm in the U.S. PM me if you might be interested.

--Rodney

iMav:
Welcome to geekhack Rodney!

So, are you just having buyer's remorse?  Just curious as to why you have decided to offload the board before laying a hand on it.  

[ iMav takes time to actually read your post ]

Aha!  So, you want a HHKB Pro instead.  Good choice!  I would suggest having both...but it's not my money we are dealing with here.  :)

rodney:
Thanks for the welcome, iMav.

Unfortunately, I was a bit rash with the purchase. I love the cherry MX switches and have had them on my last keyboard, which I've used for the past few years. I just got a chance to try my friend's HHKB pro and I really like the feel of it.

Ultimately, if there is no interest in the Filco here, I might just end up keeping it for myself.

zerogravitas:
I've been toying with getting a nice keyboard myself, but I'm having difficulty deciding which to get.   I am considering a Filco, but I really want one with full N-key rollover and that doesn't appear to be available at the moment.  :-/

I'm also looking at the HHKB pro v2 and the CVT Avant Stellar. CVT isn't responding to my emails yet. O_o Nonmouse has also been extolling the virtues of his Cherry POS keyboard, making it sound really appealing as well. :)

Anyway, any thoughts?

/end hijack

iMav:

--- Quote from: zerogravitas;3148 ---I've been toying with getting a nice keyboard myself, but I'm having difficulty deciding which to get.   I am considering a Filco, but I really want one with full N-key rollover and that doesn't appear to be available at the moment.  :-/
--- End quote ---

Isn't the Filco on the beNippon site simply because xsphat requested it?  Why not contact them regarding purchasing the n-key rollover model for you?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version