Author Topic: Gloyz! 3 new unique keycaps listed- Topre Gryllus, Cherry Gryllus & Zarkos  (Read 111216 times)

Offline wesleyjhere

Re: Gloyz! Sale [OVER] but some Some keys still available, see OP for details
« Reply #100 on: Wed, 28 October 2015, 23:31:01 »
This is my first artisan cap so you can't have it back :p. I have a rosewill rk9000something something. I'm not near it so I don't know the exact model. It barely hits the case. I'm am more than satisfied with my purchase and I really appreciate how quickly it arrived. It looks great with my Miami caps

Offline SploogeFactory

• Vitamin D deficient
« Reply #101 on: Thu, 29 October 2015, 03:56:58 »
Really looking forward to these in the mail, will be some much appreciated happiness!
Methylated Spirits, not even once.

Offline gloyz

• GloyZ
« Reply #102 on: Thu, 29 October 2015, 23:09:57 »
Ok, after packing & shipping, I have 1 multi-color Jagu that ran the gamut and somehow ended up unsold... Anyone wanna grab him before he goes to the website? D1 (the base is a turquoise, looks bluer in the pic). $40 on him. Have some group A's & B's left also (pics in the OP or on the form), they run $15 & 35. Order Form is at http://goo.gl/forms/2Ls9gjsQ1W     

And... THANK YOU everyone for the great response to these, but at the same time we welcome and encourage all feedback, good or bad so we can make them better next time!
FIND US AT: 

Offline SploogeFactory

• Vitamin D deficient
« Reply #103 on: Thu, 29 October 2015, 23:59:41 »
Ok, after packing & shipping, I have 1 multi-color Jagu that ran the gamut and somehow ended up unsold... Anyone wanna grab him before he goes to the website? D1 (the base is a turquoise, looks bluer in the pic). $40 on him. Have some group A's & B's left also (pics in the OP or on the form), they run $15 & 35. Order Form is at http://goo.gl/forms/2Ls9gjsQ1W     

And... THANK YOU everyone for the great response to these, but at the same time we welcome and encourage all feedback, good or bad so we can make them better next time!

Ahhhh, damn. If only this was yesterday!

Offline lashiel

« Reply #104 on: Fri, 30 October 2015, 11:51:45 »

Grabbed that Jagu :) . Looking forward to seeing it in person.

Offline gloyz

• GloyZ
« Reply #105 on: Fri, 30 October 2015, 12:02:06 »

Thank you!! He's going out in today's mail!
FIND US AT: 

Offline crayzieap

« Reply #106 on: Fri, 30 October 2015, 14:53:48 »

Congrats!  If only I was on an hour or so earlier.  That Jagu looks great!

Offline lashiel

« Reply #107 on: Fri, 30 October 2015, 15:33:56 »

Congrats!  If only I was on an hour or so earlier.  That Jagu looks great!

For sure. If I'm totally honest, I like the solid color ones a bit more than the multi-colored ones. But, the more I looked at those, the more I decided they were pretty rad as well. Definitely excited to get it and find a home for it.

Offline ripwallet

« Reply #108 on: Sun, 01 November 2015, 00:12:10 »
The color in these caps is absolutely phenomenal, here's to hoping you make more artisans in the same style as group C!

Offline trenzafeeds

• * Exquisite Elder
  • **** off
« Reply #109 on: Mon, 02 November 2015, 13:22:12 »
demik will never leave.

Unless he gets banned.

Offline onemegamanfan

« Reply #110 on: Mon, 02 November 2015, 14:54:55 »
Got my cap :)

I do hope you make the ghost again.  I missed out and it is one I would love to have at some point.

Offline gloyz

• GloyZ
Re: Gloyz! Website launched
« Reply #111 on: Thu, 05 November 2015, 12:19:53 »
Website with remaining keys is up (some from groups A, B and 1 witch). We will be trying to keep some keys on here as we go too, mostly the less expensive single shot styles so we can preserve room in the sales for the fancier ones. I still have some work to do on the site, but it's functional.

In other news, we are working on some glass orders that came in, then we hope to get started with another batch of keycaps with some new designs for a pre-christmas sale (and some more Jagus too!!). Hopefully we will also be able to get some other stems going as well also.

www.gloyz.com
FIND US AT: 

Offline linkshine

• * Destiny Supporter
  • If you wanna b my lover, u gotta get w/ my friends
« Reply #112 on: Thu, 05 November 2015, 12:21:35 »
Website with remaining keys is up (some from groups A, B and 1 witch). We will be trying to keep some keys on here as we go too, mostly the less expensive single shot styles so we can preserve room in the sales for the fancier ones. I still have some work to do on the site, but it's functional.

In other news, we are working on some glass orders that came in, then we hope to get started with another batch of keycaps with some new designs for a pre-christmas sale (and some more Jagus too!!). Hopefully we will also be able to get some other stems going as well also.

www.gloyz.com

Grats on the site :D That'll be cool to have available!

Offline SploogeFactory

• Vitamin D deficient
« Reply #113 on: Thu, 05 November 2015, 22:33:52 »

www.gloyz.com

Not bad, I'd like to see the general info that you've got there have some more info on the caps like when they were available in a sale and how much they went for, would be good for trades etc!

Still waiting on my Jagu's, international mail can be a *****!

Website bookmarked  ;)

Edited: Nevermind some of what I said earlier, I can see the price, I hope it stays there even if they stop production though.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #114 on: Fri, 06 November 2015, 00:13:10 »
I'll be totally conspicuous with my thoughts here.
I wasn't completely on board with the caps due to the scary cap in your avatar and the "3D-print" look some of the caps have, but after seeing more and more pics of them, I have to have one. I need to have one. I need that multi-colored Jagu.

Will be monitoring your website closely...

Offline SploogeFactory

• Vitamin D deficient
« Reply #115 on: Fri, 06 November 2015, 00:18:20 »
I'll be totally conspicuous with my thoughts here.
I wasn't completely on board with the caps due to the scary cap in your avatar and the "3D-print" look some of the caps have, but after seeing more and more pics of them, I have to have one. I need to have one. I need that multi-colored Jagu.

Will be monitoring your website closely...

You and I both, except I do have a multi-colour coming in the mail. I would love to see a whole board with multi-coloured Jagu's ha, what a sight!

Offline SploogeFactory

• Vitamin D deficient
« Reply #116 on: Sat, 07 November 2015, 19:14:48 »
Still waiting... :(

Offline mobbo

• u fk
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #117 on: Sat, 07 November 2015, 19:18:33 »
Man the more I look at it the better it gets. Thanks Gloyz. Now my solid blue one should arrive any day now...

116602-0116604-1

Quote from: Binge
crumping is like twerking but it's all about getting low with force.

Offline gloyz

• GloyZ
« Reply #118 on: Sat, 07 November 2015, 19:47:14 »
Mobbo - Your tracking says it cleared customs on the 30'th, nothing since then, though I think I heard Canada post doesn't update to USPS once things clear customs but still a week after customs seems super long. I'll contact them on Monday and see if I can get some answers on why it's taking so long :( 

Sploogefactory - Your tracking says it left San Francisco on the 29th and that's the last update on it... Let me know if seems like it's taking too long and I'll start tracking it down also!

Did you guys get your tracking #'s through PP? if not let me know and I'll get them to you, anyone else who didn't get one and is still waiting for a package let me know also.
FIND US AT: 

Offline SploogeFactory

• Vitamin D deficient
« Reply #119 on: Sat, 07 November 2015, 19:54:01 »
Mobbo - Your tracking says it cleared customs on the 30'th, nothing since then, though I think I heard Canada post doesn't update to USPS once things clear customs but still a week after customs seems super long. I'll contact them on Monday and see if I can get some answers on why it's taking so long :( 

Sploogefactory - Your tracking says it left San Francisco on the 29th and that's the last update on it... Let me know if seems like it's taking too long and I'll start tracking it down also!

Did you guys get your tracking #'s through PP? if not let me know and I'll get them to you, anyone else who didn't get one and is still waiting for a package let me know also.

All good, I'm fine with still waiting, it's just hard!

Yeah the tracking number is there and it's only got details from America which sometimes happens when I get an international tracking number, that company may not track it in the destination country.

Offline mobbo

• u fk
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #120 on: Sun, 08 November 2015, 10:34:50 »

Yep, I have the tracking and I'm seeing the same thing. I wouldn't worry about it, clearing customs for a week or more is pretty normal. I expect it'll arrive early this week.

Offline SploogeFactory

• Vitamin D deficient
« Reply #121 on: Tue, 10 November 2015, 21:34:36 »
They finally came, awesome caps, very impressed!

Offline gloyz

• GloyZ
« Reply #122 on: Sun, 22 November 2015, 20:02:12 »
Preview for December sale, These are the pieces we are working on next! They are still at the clay stage here.   The bottom face in the second picture isn't quite perfected yet, he'll be delayed until the following sale, but it was a cool in progress pic!
FIND US AT: 

Offline raymogi

« Reply #123 on: Sun, 22 November 2015, 20:04:36 »
I love the top right one. Such a simple design but it works!
Please feed my addiction.

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
Re: Gloyz! NEW Preview pic for Dec/ Christmas sale pieces
« Reply #124 on: Sun, 22 November 2015, 20:12:41 »
Those caps are insanely detailed, well done! :thumb:
TGR-Jane CE | TGR-Tris CE | Lyn Montage | LZ PhysiX | Exclusive e8.5

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #125 on: Sun, 22 November 2015, 20:39:43 »

My favorites so far are the Jagu, that double-nose one in the top middle, and the knitted cap in the top right. Oh, and the Xmas wreath!

What's the proto one? Some kind of Nicholson Joker face?

Offline wesleyjhere

« Reply #126 on: Sun, 22 November 2015, 21:01:06 »
I really hope I can snag the top middle one. Love my ghost.

Offline squishygnomes

« Reply #127 on: Sun, 22 November 2015, 21:17:10 »
That knitted one (top right) looks AWESOME, I'll definitely be picking one of those up if I can.

Offline HekusuTekusu

« Reply #128 on: Sun, 22 November 2015, 22:00:57 »
The knitted one seems very appropriate for a wasd set / arrow set. Can't wait to grab that one with the sexy face.
| Das 3 Ult MX BRW | PokerII MX BLK | KUL-ES87 MX CLR | Planck MX GRE | HHKB Pro JP |  CPSQ-1800 GAT BLK | HHKB Pro 2 | NYM96 GAT RED |

Offline gloyz

• GloyZ
« Reply #129 on: Sun, 22 November 2015, 23:04:15 »

My favorites so far are the Jagu, that double-nose one in the top middle, and the knitted cap in the top right. Oh, and the Xmas wreath!

What's the proto one? Some kind of Nicholson Joker face?

Lol, that fits for now! But still not sure yet, they clay hasn't revealed exactly what it wants to be so it's still potentially subject to some major changes!

Thank you everyone!! Will keep updating as we progress and get a sale date posted as soon as we know it!
FIND US AT: 

Offline KatzenKinder

• * Maker
« Reply #130 on: Sun, 22 November 2015, 23:27:19 »
Ohhh WOLF HAT DOUBLE NOSE MAN AHHH

Offline bcredbottle

« Reply #131 on: Sun, 22 November 2015, 23:44:51 »
Wow, your sculpting has improved by leaps and bounds since your debut batch (not that your sculpting was bad to start with). Do you attribute this to anything specific?

Offline lashiel

« Reply #132 on: Mon, 23 November 2015, 01:37:00 »
The monster faced one is amazing and I need one.

Offline wilarseny

« Reply #133 on: Mon, 23 November 2015, 15:19:01 »
Top-middle dude is doooooope. Do need.

Offline rpeterclark

• RPTR ❌
« Reply #134 on: Mon, 23 November 2015, 15:53:00 »
That buttoned upholstery one is going to look pimp in color!

Offline trenzafeeds

• * Exquisite Elder
  • **** off
« Reply #135 on: Mon, 23 November 2015, 19:17:22 »
Digging the weird wolf-faced thing. I actually like the grey color they're in right now as well.
demik will never leave.

Unless he gets banned.

Offline mobbo

• u fk
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #136 on: Mon, 23 November 2015, 19:49:27 »
the real question is...what will you name the double wolf nose man?

Offline Vimto

« Reply #137 on: Mon, 23 November 2015, 20:29:32 »
These look amazing.

Will you be making any to fit Topre Keyboards? (HHKB owner here)

HHKB Pro 2    HHKB Pro 2   Realforce 87U       WhiteFox        Keyboardio
   BT Hasu                              55g 10th      The True Fox        Model 01
  Controller                        Anniversary Ed.     On Order         On Order

Offline wilarseny

« Reply #138 on: Mon, 23 November 2015, 21:21:16 »
Digging the weird wolf-faced thing. I actually like the grey color they're in right now as well.

Same here - would love to see some in this set come out in more basic colors. Easier to match with sets :)

Offline SploogeFactory

• Vitamin D deficient
« Reply #139 on: Tue, 24 November 2015, 01:21:46 »
I do really like the quality of your designs but I'm not into the random objects like the candy cane and stuff, I think the creatures are way better.

Offline switchnollie

• sleever supreme
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • greyhat co-leader
« Reply #140 on: Tue, 24 November 2015, 16:44:28 »
I do really like the quality of your designs but I'm not into the random objects like the candy cane and stuff, I think the creatures are way better.

I'm with you there but I think it's just for this, "Christmas" sale whereas the creatures like Jagu could be year round.

Keyboards: HHKB Pro 1 & OTD 356CL Dark Greyhat Edition, baybee!

Offline trenzafeeds

• * Exquisite Elder
  • **** off
« Reply #141 on: Wed, 25 November 2015, 00:05:37 »
I'm not sure if you're familiar with the Krampus legend, but those would do really well with a christmas theme, and I believe a lot of people would like more monster-styled keycaps.
demik will never leave.

Unless he gets banned.

Offline Vimto

« Reply #142 on: Thu, 26 November 2015, 06:01:28 »
Apologies for the noob question, but will any of these keycaps fit a HHKB?

HHKB Pro 2    HHKB Pro 2   Realforce 87U       WhiteFox        Keyboardio
   BT Hasu                              55g 10th      The True Fox        Model 01
  Controller                        Anniversary Ed.     On Order         On Order

Offline trenzafeeds

• * Exquisite Elder
  • **** off
« Reply #143 on: Thu, 26 November 2015, 17:01:05 »
Apologies for the noob question, but will any of these keycaps fit a HHKB?

I believe they've only done MX so far, but they might do Topre in the future.
demik will never leave.

Unless he gets banned.

Offline DAVYtm

• #dateless
« Reply #144 on: Thu, 26 November 2015, 17:11:29 »

I like the grey matte, would go well on pretty much any KB. I would take the grey wolf-faced man if I had a pick

Offline gloyz

• GloyZ
« Reply #145 on: Sat, 28 November 2015, 12:22:57 »
Sorry about the delay in replying, been away from the computer for a few days. Thank you very much for the comments and suggestions, we are listening to them all and will do our best to try and make as many people as possible happy! 

Stems - yes these are all Cherry MX right now, but we are starting work on some other stems.

Name for the wolf guy- we are leaning towards Jakmaan at this point. We'll get some better detail pics of him once we get some done in resin.

And there will be more monsters and creatures for sure to come, along with all kinds of other stuff to!!

Thank you everyone!!

FIND US AT: 

Offline SploogeFactory

• Vitamin D deficient
« Reply #146 on: Thu, 03 December 2015, 02:36:26 »
Sorry about the delay in replying, been away from the computer for a few days. Thank you very much for the comments and suggestions, we are listening to them all and will do our best to try and make as many people as possible happy! 

Stems - yes these are all Cherry MX right now, but we are starting work on some other stems.

Name for the wolf guy- we are leaning towards Jakmaan at this point. We'll get some better detail pics of him once we get some done in resin.

And there will be more monsters and creatures for sure to come, along with all kinds of other stuff to!!

Thank you everyone!!

Nice to hear, monsters and creatures are where it's at, get some character on your keyboard!

Offline gloyz

• GloyZ
Re: Gloyz! Cristmas Sale Info & Pics - Friday!! OP updated
« Reply #147 on: Wed, 09 December 2015, 14:07:36 »
Christmas Sale info!!

Sorry for the short notice, but we will be having a small sale of Christmas themed pieces on Friday at 5pm Pacific Time. There will be 3 designs, plus some accompanying blank keys in reds & greens also available.  Also - Is anyone interested in a few solid colored, single shot versions of the Christmas designs? If so we can throw a few in to the sale and may be able to take a few requests after the sale for some.  Keys will ship Monday and Tuesday, so should arrive at US destinations in time for Christmas.  The other designs shown in the last preview pic will be in another sale coming soon! Anyhow,

Sales form link will be : http://goo.gl/forms/4luplEsBpG

Count down timer is at: http://itsalmo.st/#gloyztime

Edit- Forgot to say, these will all be cherry stems again, but I PROMISE we are working on other stems!!  We have a few successful Alps prototypes, just got some master topre keys in to take casts from and are trying to figure out how we can do some BS as well!  Anyone know of a small topre set up (like the cherry switch testers) or single switch keychains we could use to test fit on?
« Last Edit: Wed, 09 December 2015, 14:30:43 by gloyz »
FIND US AT: 

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #148 on: Wed, 09 December 2015, 18:34:53 »
Has anyone ever made Alps artisans?

Offline dohbot

« Reply #149 on: Wed, 09 December 2015, 18:38:40 »
Has anyone ever made Alps artisans?