Author Topic: Hello, Newbie from South Africa  (Read 936 times)

Offline shadow---grey

Hello, Newbie from South Africa
« on: Thu, 27 May 2021, 11:03:44 »
Hi bro's and fro's. Brand spanking newbie over here from South Africa! I am an Architecture Student and Gamer in Johannesburg. I will be doing my first Custom build by year end. I am also learning and exploring a lot about mechanical keyboards so I can potentially make this enthusiast hobby easily available to South Africans gamers and Keyboard enthusiasts. I just wanna say thank you for inspiring me as I have been on this site for a while but never got around to making an account. I am keen to a part of such a cool Community. Thank you

Grey
Kind Regards

Offline MIGHTY CHICKEN

• buck buck, cluck cluck, squawk squawk
Re: Hello, Newbie from South Africa
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 27 May 2021, 11:07:42 »
Welcome to the hobby!

Offline Me

• Location: Niskayuna, Capital Reigon, NY State, US, North America, The Atlantic, Earth, The Sun's Solar System, The Milky Way, The Quadrant of the Universe that the Milky Way is in, the known Universe, the whole Universe, the theoretical Multiverse, this dimens
Re: Hello, Newbie from South Africa
« Reply #2 on: Thu, 27 May 2021, 11:38:57 »
Welcome! I wish you luck on your mechanical keyboard building journeys!
"In the end...the keyboard's most grand form of existence is as an ethereal bridge between man and machine...Each depression of the keys, evanescent.. Our transitory thoughts crashing into the web, carving canyons through the internet wasteland such that life may once again flourish..."

tp4, compendium of speed, 2015