geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] Awekeys Retro 80s Full Metal Keycap Set

(1/6) > >>

PulseForge:

Hello everyone, I'm PulseForge, a nostalgic big boy.
Inspired from the retro dolch and beige tones of the 80s, evoking a nostalgic journey through time. With classic color schemes and sleek designs, they not only showcase the unique style of 80s but also add a distinct charm to modern keyboards. Each press of these keycaps feels like a leap through time, immersing users in memories of a bygone era.
IC Form|Join Discord Server
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Foreword
I came across the Awekeys's design project and threw in this cool idea. Thankfully, the folks at Awekeys were all in and loved it! Big shoutout to them! Now, I'm crossing my fingers that more folks dig my creativity and help make this project a real hit!

Awekeys is a brand specializing in the production of metal keycaps, and they have several collaborations with Drop, KeebsForAll, ClickClack and many trusted regional vendors and received optimisitc feedback.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Basic info
Profile: Cherry

Material: Recycled Metal

Manufacturer: Awekeys
GB date: TBD
Fulfilment time: 2 months after GB
Kittings
OG Beige: (Basekit)

OG Grey: (Basekit)

OG Beige: (7U Add-On)

OG Grey: (7U Add-On)

Renders

You can also mix them up and have more fun with them.

Collabs
TBD
If you are interested in collaborating with me, please contact me on Discord (#PulseForge) or through e-mail (PulseForge_k@outlook.com).
Price

The price of the Basekit does not exceed $200.

TBD
IC Form|Join Discord Server

DirtyGingy:
Why in the world is the 7u kit not in the base kit?

patricklau:
 :eek: :eek: :eek: Hell yea Dolch Metal Version!!?    This is really cool to see!   

I'd be in for at least 2 sets   

:thumb:  GLWIC  :thumb:

PulseForge:
Good question! The 7u kit is not in the base kit mainly boils down to pricing considerations. By offering it separately, we're able to keep the base kit more accessible and affordable for a wider range of users.

--- Quote from: DirtyGingy on Tue, 02 April 2024, 02:14:30 ---Why in the world is the 7u kit not in the base kit?

--- End quote ---

spacegrey:
I'd absolutely pay extra for a split backspace / HHKB kit

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version