geekhack Marketplace > Hunger Work Studio

HWS - Authenticity

<< < (5/5)

Binge:

--- Quote from: wikkiwikki420 on Mon, 23 December 2019, 01:04:31 ---
--- Quote from: Binge on Thu, 19 December 2019, 10:16:37 ---
--- Quote from: wikkiwikki420 on Sat, 07 December 2019, 02:27:45 ---I know the thread here is years old and basically dead... But I was wondering what the butts look like on your caps. I recently received a New School Cool Popsi and I have seen it listed as Seraki Popsi on reddit. I am just looking to find a clarification I guess.

--- End quote ---

I'm not sure what you mean?  Did you get an authentication card?  Our colorway names are our own.  Some people refer to things as how they match specific keysets.  New School Cool was a commissioned keycap to match GMK Serika and it looks like pencil colors hence the school reference in our colorway name.  We do not authenticate our keys by the butt because that is way more easy to fake than chemical process instant photos or security inks.

--- End quote ---

I am pretty sure it's legit. I have dug around and found it to be as described. Others called it Serika including the person who commissioned it. But the name New School Cool is what is on my verification cards. I feel much better hearing it from you though. I know I sounded a bit confusing but it is my first key of yours and I did not know what to look for.

Thank you for the response.

--- End quote ---
Oh great!  It's wonderful that provided the clarity you needed.  Happy holidays!

Rubbing resin together in the woods for warmth.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version