Author Topic: WTT/B : Korrelated Trades (FT: GMK BoRGB, Short CCnG Shifts and a 3com Dongle)  (Read 1724 times)

Offline korrelate

• Trade Count: (2)
  • iubeo stultum esse libenter
Update 2013.11.21: Received a GMK Winkeyless WoRGB set. Still could use a GMK Winkey WoRGB.
Update 2013.11.20: A couple of items have been claimed and/or found. New wanted items posted.
Update 2013.11.13: Added pics of the CCnG Space Bars (7x & 6.25x: both perfectly unused and lovingly stored)

NOTE: When necessary for trade parity I can also offer cash in addition to or instead of trade.

What I'm looking for is:
  • Cherry/GMK Black 6.25 SpaceBar OR... any black 6.25 SpaceBar in a Cherry Profile
  • Cherry/GMK WoRGB (Winkey AND Winkeyless Layout)
  • Cherry/GMK BoW Bottom Row (RowE): 2x 1.25 Alt, 2x 1.25 Ctrl, 2x 1.25 Win(or Blank), 1x 1.5 menu possibly found
  • Cherry/GMK F13-F16 in WoB, BoW or BoBeige (but will consider just about any colorway).

What I have to trade:
GMK BoRGB, Winkeyless (Complete Set as pictured x1, Team Redline, Perfectly Unused)
GMK BoRGB, Winkey (Complete Set as pictured x1, Team Redline,, Perfectly Unused)
CCnG: Most of a Tsangan (Perfectly Unused) held for nubbinator
CCnG: Perfectly Unused R1 7.00u Space Bar
CCnG: Perfectly Unused R1 6.25u Space Bar
"Vintage" I mean that in a totally tongue in Cheek kind of way... but I'm totally serious... I've had this thing since the early 90s: Vintage XT to P/S2 adapter (I forget if that's even XT or AT or whatever.. if you're interested just ask and I'll post more pics).

Also pics on the way: I've also got a perfectly good 3com Dongle (NIC to twisted pair adapter) for anybody who still likes rocking this stuff.

Also... I have a very limited supply of some old-timey Motorola and GE Communications switches & etc. Think RF here. If I get any interest in this stuff I'll dig it out and post some pics (I just thought of it after I preview this post). This is probably betraying my age a bit here... LOL. I don't know if I'm the oldest guy out here but I promise you I'm not the youngest. LOL.

Some of you guys would probably scream, and sometimes I kick myself in the a**: I remember while I was in college I was working for the computer lab (we were just installing NIC cards) and I had to clean out one of the labs one summer and threw out like forty PERFECT IBM ssks. I don't even want to know how many IBM terminals I had to sh**-can. So sad.
« Last Edit: Sat, 23 November 2013, 12:37:42 by korrelate »

Topre REALFORCE

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
Re: WTT/B : Korrelated Trades (GMK, Short CCnG Shifts and a 3com Dongle)
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 11 November 2013, 12:16:00 »
Nubbinator is probably interested in that CCnG tsangan!
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline korrelate

• Trade Count: (2)
  • iubeo stultum esse libenter
Thanks bueller, I noticed the same thing and gave him first dibs on it. Our trading stocks aren't agreeing with our interests at the moment though...

Cheers,

K

Topre REALFORCE