foxieze:

--- Quote from: g_hack_it on Fri, 23 April 2021, 10:49:48 ---Windows Update

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---

makes sense  :p

tp4tissue:
Foxieze = Spy, nice try NSA.

foxieze:

--- Quote from: tp4tissue on Fri, 23 April 2021, 15:19:22 ---Foxieze = Spy, nice try NSA.

--- End quote ---

s**t. how did you know?

Leslieann:
Because Microsoft.
I was part of the beta test for Win10, seeing where Win10 was heading and seeing how MS was responding to our criticisms I knew it was only a matter of time before I had to get off the platform. I been trying to get away from Windows for a long time but being a power user meant it was quite difficult, Win10 was what finally pushed me over that cliff.

What did it?
Privacy, forced updates, stability, security, ownership of my hardware...  MS has ZERO respect for the user. Windows users already assume this but you're really only seeing the tip of the iceberg, the longer you are outside the walled gardens prisons* of Mac and Windows the more you realize just how bad they really are.

*It's not a garden, the goal is not to keep animals out but to keep users in.

tp4tissue:

--- Quote from: Leslieann on Fri, 23 April 2021, 17:56:01 ---Because Microsoft.
I was part of the beta test for Win10, seeing where Win10 was heading and seeing how MS was responding to our criticisms I knew it was only a matter of time before I had to get off the platform. I been trying to get away from Windows for a long time but being a power user meant it was quite difficult, Win10 was what finally pushed me over that cliff.

What did it?
Privacy, forced updates, stability, security, ownership of my hardware...  MS has ZERO respect for the user. Windows users already assume this but you're really only seeing the tip of the iceberg, the longer you are outside the walled gardens prisons* of Mac and Windows the more you realize just how bad they really are.

*It's not a garden, the goal is not to keep animals out but to keep users in.

--- End quote ---

wait, who is the animal ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version