geekhack Marketplace > ★IMSTO★

Plum 96 pricing + shipping to US?

(1/2) > >>

sth:
Hey Imsto, just wondering how much the new Plum boards will be shipped to CONUS.

imsto:
hi   just as the post said.  you may send the cost to my paypal account.

AKIMbO:
Imsto,

Do you have a timeline for when you will get different switch types?  I'm looking for the PLUM 96 in black with cherry mx blue switches. 

Grimey:
Just so this information gets stored somewhere that is relevant, here are the instructions I needed to follow to get my wireless functionality working.

1.  Open case and insert 3 AAA batteries.
2.  Flip dip switch on underside of case so that the Esc LED is blinking slowly.
3.  Press "Function" + "F12" in combination so that the Esc LED blinks more quickly.
4.  Plug the USB remote device into your target computer, which should cause your Esc LED to stop blinking.
5.  Success, enjoy your wireless connected mechanical keyboard.

The instructions that come with the PLUM96 are not in English for the most part, so I hope this helps someone stuck at some point in time.

imsto:

--- Quote from: Grimey on Sat, 11 August 2012, 11:41:08 ---Just so this information gets stored somewhere that is relevant, here are the instructions I needed to follow to get my wireless functionality working.

1.  Open case and insert 3 AAA batteries.
2.  Flip dip switch on underside of case so that the Esc LED is blinking slowly.
3.  Press "Function" + "F12" in combination so that the Esc LED blinks more quickly.
4.  Plug the USB remote device into your target computer, which should cause your Esc LED to stop blinking.
5.  Success, enjoy your wireless connected mechanical keyboard.

The instructions that come with the PLUM96 are not in English for the most part, so I hope this helps someone stuck at some point in time.

--- End quote ---

thank u so much.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version