geekhack Community > Other Geeky Stuff

What video games are you currently playing?

<< < (218/271) > >>

mylordie:
Rocket League is my everything for now. I play it for several months and already became a gold league member. I like it due to short games, as it was with Fall Guys.

CbR4:
A group of mates and I played Overwatch for the first time over the weekend. I've gone back to it several nights since then and have really been enjoying it. It's not my normal style of FPS game, I'm more a fan of the round-based games such as Counter-Strike and Valorant, but the different game modes and team compositions has really hooked me.

It is a game that I much rather playing with a group of friends though. I don't think I would have jumped in without others. Even if I had, I definitely wouldn't have had the fun and enjoyment if I was playing by myself.

noisyturtle:
I love seeing Guilty Gear Strive doing so well, it warms my heart to see a fighting game getting such great numbers. Top selling game on Steam for the week is a fighting game! So rad. Also the game looks freakin beautiful.

alertArchitect:

--- Quote from: noisyturtle on Thu, 17 June 2021, 23:21:14 ---I love seeing Guilty Gear Strive doing so well, it warms my heart to see a fighting game getting such great numbers. Top selling game on Steam for the week is a fighting game! So rad. Also the game looks freakin beautiful.

--- End quote ---

I need to get Strive. I like fighting games (even though I'm not great at them), but I haven't been able to get Strive for a few main reasons. The first, and biggest, is that my spare cash has been going towards getting the tools and materials together to start building and painting myself a Warhammer 40K army. Since I have an airbrush I was recently gifted as a hand-me-down from a craft loving family member, that includes the cost of getting an air compressor I should've gotten a long time ago anyway (in case of flat tires), one of the smaller ones, but still pricey. Not to mention the cost of paints, the minis themselves, and some of the things I still need to get to finish getting my air compressor ready to go (such as thread tape for the fittings to finish getting some parts ready to be able to plug into the air compressor without leaking a ton of air from the tank).

The other big factor is that I just have a ton of games that I have, but need to get around to actually finishing, or in some cases, actually playing. I have this bad habit of letting games I legitimately enjoy pile up and up, never ceasing in their growth, while my attention shifts from one game to another too quick for me to finish the ones I have. Honestly, I'm going to blame that one on my untreated ADHD, but that doesn't mean it isn't happening.

Still probably going to grab Strive soon-ish though, ArcSys games kick ass.

Also, to at least nominally get back on topic, I've been getting back into playing tons of Halo because of Infinite hype, and on my Switch I've decided to finally try and finish up BotW.

seokjin:
I'm currently playing Overwatch mainly after a long time of not playing it regularly and I'm really enjoying it again! Pretty excited for Overwatch 2 even though some of the announcements have been a bit lacklustre...

I'm also playing League of Legends, Apex Legends, Euro Truck Simulator 2 (really enjoying the Multiplayer Beta atm), Smite, FFXIV and Fall Guys! Too many games, such little time.

I'd be playing Animal Crossing as well but sadly my Switch died a few months back and I didn't really wanna pay what Nintendo asked me to pay to fix it. Hoping for the Switch Pro to be announced later in the year!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version