Author Topic: CAD Files for 60% GH60 Compat case, as a starting ground for a project  (Read 6927 times)

Offline TINYisTOXIC

Hello, I was wondering if anyone here had any CAD files for a GH60 case, not STL files, but files that i could use to CNC machine a case. I couldn't find them anywhere, and I wanted to know if anyone had files, or knew of where i could find files. I was considering changing the case design around, but instead of making one myself i was searching for a premade gh60 compatible case. thank you!

Offline funderburker

• * Exquisite Elder
Re: CAD Files for 60% GH60 Compat case, as a starting ground for a project
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 24 September 2019, 02:09:39 »
Hi!

I don't think there's a lot of people that has shared a CAD file for cases. There's the GH60 PCB dimensions file available that's a great base for starting out with your own case design. If you have found some STL files you could try and reach out to original maker and make a deal with them.

Was your idea to CNC a simple tray mount case or do something more premium and go with a top/bottom/gasket mount design? 60% keyboards are a good way to start learning case design as that's the most "standartized" layout right now.
Keyboard design by Skepur

My boards: TMO50 FE:06 | LAGOM Groda-T | TMOv2 R1 prototype | Onyx FRL TKL prototype | Stege TKL prototype | Ellipse prototype | Cyberstar