geekhack Marketplace > Group Buys and Preorders

[GB] KAT Space Cadet - Delivering to US customers

<< < (70/71) > >>

splodeybaloney:
I had similar issues with my Hyper7 kit, I didn't look very closely at the stems and have also already been working with MKUltra and shipped mine back to them. I'm unfortunately glad to see another set having the same issues, because it was like every 2u keycap with the Hyper 7 set wouldn't return properly, and I tested other 2u caps from the other sets that I received and they worked in the same positions just fine. I was able to mount all of them at least but they were all difficult and experienced the same issue, like they were binding up on the stabilizers and wouldn't return all the way.

Jmarcelo:
How many folks who pre-ordered from MKU have received their orders? I answered the "confirm your address" email and was told that they "marked [my] order ready to go....A month ago. No tracking info, no status change on the website, no follow up from them over 2 weeks ago after I asked if everything is okay.

Did anyone else experience this or has everyone gotten their stuff already? I'd be sad if the GB fails for me at the 1 yd line.

hammerbrotha:

--- Quote from: Jmarcelo on Thu, 25 November 2021, 03:43:45 ---How many folks who pre-ordered from MKU have received their orders? I answered the "confirm your address" email and was told that they "marked [my] order ready to go....A month ago. No tracking info, no status change on the website, no follow up from them over 2 weeks ago after I asked if everything is okay.

Did anyone else experience this or has everyone gotten their stuff already? I'd be sad if the GB fails for me at the 1 yd line.

--- End quote ---
Email Sebastian at mkultra. He's been quick to respond to issues from my experience.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

InfiniteMan:

--- Quote from: hammerbrotha on Tue, 09 November 2021, 22:34:51 ---Got my sets yesterday (Blue alphas, grey alphas, mods and spacebar kits) and did a live unboxing. There are definitely issues with the 7u spacebar + Retooled cherry stabs.  The spacebars have a difficult time returning and get stuck. Likely due to the shrinkage from the dye subbing process.

6.25u were fine.

7u spacebar + durock stabs were fine when i tested off stream.  Spent about 2 hours unboxing and scrutinizing the sets, if you want to see the VOD it's here: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1200299798

Link directly to my spacebar review here with demo on the issues with returning on 7u.
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1208789499?t=00h06m54s

--- End quote ---

My 7u spacebars have the same issue as yours, and I have contacted zfrontier about this issue.   
The first time they sent me replacements and it's not much better, I contacted them again and they didn't want to admit it's a problem of the keycap itself.   
I spent quite amount of time explaining to the customer service about why the spacebar not returning properly (the stem-to-stem distance just too short).   
Finally he promised me he would contact the manufacture and send me feedback. 
Sadly it's been almost two months and I haven't heard anything from ZF.
I'm regretting joining this GB and disappointed at Keyreative keycaps.

Darth_munkee:

--- Quote from: Jmarcelo on Thu, 25 November 2021, 03:43:45 ---How many folks who pre-ordered from MKU have received their orders? I answered the "confirm your address" email and was told that they "marked [my] order ready to go....A month ago. No tracking info, no status change on the website, no follow up from them over 2 weeks ago after I asked if everything is okay.

--- End quote ---

They got like 3 GBs worth of stuff in at one time so they are still making their way through everything. It's slow going but they did set the ship date as November 30th so you should have tracking by then.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version