geekhack Marketplace > Artisan Services

[TaurusTrades] Tea Rex Keycaps!

(1/3) > >>

TaurusTrades:

Hey Everybody!

Tea Rexes have come to invade your keycap collection! Don't let these little guys get into your keycup of tea. They love creating a mess and disturbing your peaceful tea time!

This a 1u keycap designed for mechanical keyboards with a Cherry MX stem. It's a full resin cast body molded from a 3d printed sculpture.

As the keycaps are individually made, with hand painted elements, they will be unique from one another and will have slight differences to the images provided.

Keycap Dimensions:

L2cm x W2cm x H3cm

Pictures https://imgur.com/a/RMrB2Tv and Salehttps://www.taurustrades.ca/product/tea-rex/

Keycap Pricing:

Price: $43USD ($55CAD) + shipping

**Free Shipping with a purchase of 3 or more Dinos**

Shipping:

All shipments are tracked! Shipment date is October 1st or sooner!

Thanks everyone! ;)

Please let me know what colorways you want to see in the future or anything else you want to see!

Follow me on my socials for frequent updates on sales and new keycaps!

My website: www.taurustrades.ca

Instagram: instagram.com/taurus_trades

Discord: discord.gg/MdWwn4VmUb

1am_Icy:
Glad I got on this. Any plans of making a discord?

TaurusTrades:

--- Quote from: 1am_Icy on Sat, 29 August 2020, 23:04:53 ---Glad I got on this. Any plans of making a discord?

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the support! No plans at the moment, but possibly in the future!

dollhouse:
I wish this was more widely advertised, i found out about this cap through MM. If you run a second sale or have extras, please let me know. I'd really like to get this for someone whos a big inosuke fan for christmas :)

TaurusTrades:

--- Quote from: dollhouse on Mon, 31 August 2020, 19:57:20 ---I wish this was more widely advertised, i found out about this cap through MM. If you run a second sale or have extras, please let me know. I'd really like to get this for someone whos a big inosuke fan for christmas :)

--- End quote ---

I've sent you a pm!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version