Author Topic: Gtrx's Render Service  (Read 17840 times)

Offline Gtrx

Gtrx's Render Service
« on: Sun, 08 August 2021, 07:09:20 »

Gtrx's Render Service

You can contact me on Discord at Gtrx#1598

Rates

Keyboards

Send me your keyboard—preferably in .STP/.STEP. Specify what material it's made of, and what colors you want it to be (Pantones encouraged). I am capable of Cherry profile keycap renders for now. If you want keycaps, let me know what sets (or if it's yours, give me the RALs & Pantones).

I encourage that you specify what angles you want to see, as well as any other details.

- $20 for a simple capless render; $10 for each additional angle.
   - $50 for a capped render; Includes 3 angles. $20 per additional keycap set/scene. $5 for added deskmat.
   - More than 3 colorways will have a 5$ charge per colorway.
   - For desk scenes/complex scenes, contact me and we'll work out the price.

Keycaps

GMK only and preferably in RAL or Pantone codes. If you already have files with the caps layed out, expect a discount (also, I'll do other profiles under this condition).

- $35 for a base kit render.
   - $20 for each child kit
   - $25 for each novelty kit
   - $30 for your set on a board (see below for options), including 2 angles. $10 for each additional angle, 20$ for each additional board (including 2 angles)

Board options

Polaris
Vega
m60
m65
Koyu
Iron165
Saka68
HAUS
Evolv75
MO11Y
Paragon
SP111
U80
Iron180

If you want another board, let me know, I'll try to get it for you.

Switches

Send me the colorway of your switches (Pantone is preferred) and what angles/scenes you have in mind. Contact me for a quote.

PCB's

Send me the layer SVG's or even better, the whole kicad/altium/eagle project. Tell me about the colors and angles you'd like to see. Contact me for a quote. Keep in mind, PCB renders take a lot of time and work.

Artisan renders

Send me .STP/.STEP files of your artisans, specify the materials and colors (preferably Pantone). Contact me for a quote.

Portfolio

« Last Edit: Sun, 31 October 2021, 05:01:27 by Gtrx »