geekhack Community > Keyboard Keycaps

Model M keycaps in UK ?

(1/3) > >>

mmd:
Hello all,

The title says it all. I recently found an old 1391406 at my workplace and unfortunately its missing keycaps. I had a look around the web without luck so I am asking you guys: is there a place in the UK (alternatively other EU country) where I can find Model M keycaps? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Laggy-gaga:
There is a mini group buy in deskthority
guys want to order stuff from unicomp
if u want to find a single piece of keys, just go clickykeyboards and spend a dollar.
if a whole set
go deskthority
deadline Friday, so hurry

nathanscribe:
... or just order directly from Unicomp at your leisure (http://pckeyboards.stores.yahoo.net/)

theferenc:
I was going to suggest the group buy at deskthority, as well. What, exactly, do you need? I have bags of incomplete sets, and I was going to be ordering another set to replace the incomplete set on a keyboard that I recently received that are stained beyond cleaning, so odds are good I have what you need.

You pay shipping, and they are yours, if I have them. I even have ISO enters and left shifts, as well as the stabilizer plug you would need for the vertical keys.

ch_123:
Unicomp is pretty much the only way to go. At least the keycaps wont cost much to ship.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version