Author Topic: Hot Keys Talk  (Read 4089048 times)

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
Re: Hot Keys Talk
« Reply #1900 on: Mon, 18 May 2015, 10:44:03 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

I wanted to compare the colours to the G1 one and while it's very close on camera at first they are certainly different:
Show Image

Show Image

The G2 is quite a bit paler in comparison.

Show Image

UV shot

Show Image

"4 shades of Green"

Show Image

Thanks so much for the compairison pics! I think those are always interesting. Especially when you can see the progress of perfection ;)

The 4 shades of green picture is my favorite though. So toxic, much cool. :P
Thanks! :)

Reorganized the case now. It's a great rainbow of Cherry and Hotkeys. :D
|||Daily driver: Duck Orion TKL
|||My other keyboards :
More
|||The Original|Home|Work|Numpad|Play|Endgame|Keycaps
x
|Déck Legend Frost|Keycool 87 LE|Leopold FC660M|FC 210TP|Raptor K1 Gaming|Duck Orion TKL|My keycaps & sets
|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics

|||Want to know what Keycap stores there are? Check out my Keyboard Pearltree and my (FS/FT/WTB) thread

Offline septamber

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1901 on: Mon, 18 May 2015, 20:47:23 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

I wanted to compare the colours to the G1 one and while it's very close on camera at first they are certainly different:
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

UV shot

Show Image

"4 shades of Green"

Show Image

Thanks so much for the compairison pics! I think those are always interesting. Especially when you can see the progress of perfection ;)

Show Image

Awesome collection. Where did you get that case from?

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
« Reply #1902 on: Mon, 18 May 2015, 20:56:31 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

UV shot

Show Image

"4 shades of Green"

Show Image

Show Image

Martin had it on Gasmaskkeycap.com last year or so. Not sure if there are any left.
|||Daily driver: Duck Orion TKL
|||My other keyboards :
More
|||The Original|Home|Work|Numpad|Play|Endgame|Keycaps
x
|Déck Legend Frost|Keycool 87 LE|Leopold FC660M|FC 210TP|Raptor K1 Gaming|Duck Orion TKL|My keycaps & sets
|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics

|||Want to know what Keycap stores there are? Check out my Keyboard Pearltree and my (FS/FT/WTB) thread

Offline tbc

« Reply #1903 on: Mon, 18 May 2015, 22:26:15 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

UV shot

Show Image

"4 shades of Green"

Show Image

Show Image

Martin had it on Gasmaskkeycap.com last year or so. Not sure if there are any left.

yap.

they rock!
ALL zombros wanted:  dead or undead or dead-dead.

Offline MAR82

• Keyboard Addict
« Reply #1904 on: Tue, 19 May 2015, 05:11:51 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

UV shot

Show Image

"4 shades of Green"

Show Image

Show Image

Yeah I remember seeing them, and thinking that "I'll never need one of those!". But today I wish I had picked up 1 or 2 of them  :-[
On another note I got my caps last night and they look great (as usual)  :thumb:

Offline strict

• TKL Zealot
« Reply #1905 on: Tue, 19 May 2015, 08:14:35 »
I should have picked up a second case too, mine is like 3/4 full  :))

Realforce EK45 (Silenced)  |  Realforce 87UW (45g)  |  Realforce 87UWS (Variable)
Filco MJ2 TKL (Cherry Clears)  |  Phantom 87 (78g Gateron Clears)  |  Phantom 86 (67g Zealios)

Offline Belfong

« Reply #1906 on: Tue, 19 May 2015, 08:17:43 »

Show offs :p

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #1907 on: Tue, 19 May 2015, 18:55:51 »
Royal Mail acknowledge my HKP package exists - this is better than many recent ones which have just turned up!  Hopefully tomorrow :)
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline tbc

« Reply #1908 on: Wed, 20 May 2015, 01:53:15 »

i overflowed quite a while ago -_-

serious ragrets about not getting 2
ALL zombros wanted:  dead or undead or dead-dead.

Offline Data

« Reply #1909 on: Wed, 20 May 2015, 08:32:07 »

i overflowed quite a while ago -_-

serious ragrets about not getting 2

Are they just laser-cut acrylic?  If you can get the CADD files it would be trivial to have another set made.

Offline VivaGardner

• * Destiny Supporter
  • www.gboarding.com
« Reply #1910 on: Wed, 20 May 2015, 12:27:31 »

Otis hanging out with this double pink raven.... He promises not to eat this one.  :p
Even good dogs go wild

Offline GenKaan

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Mer caps, mindre käbbel
« Reply #1911 on: Wed, 20 May 2015, 13:11:38 »
Got my caps a few days ago, managed to take some pics. They really do go SUPER well with the Razer theme

|| @Home:: Shine 3 TKL (Mx Red / Deep Space)  || @Work:: G2Pro (Mx Clear / Dye Sub PBT) ||
@Reserve:: HHKB (Topre 45g / Mixed PBT) // Das v3 (Mx Brown / Blank PBT)

Offline VivaGardner

• * Destiny Supporter
  • www.gboarding.com
« Reply #1912 on: Wed, 20 May 2015, 19:15:49 »
Holy amazing packaging.... The army bags for the Woodland Series is top-notch.  Very cool   :thumb:  I'm a big fan of your work

Even good dogs go wild

Offline Belfong

« Reply #1913 on: Wed, 20 May 2015, 20:36:47 »
Yeah, the army pouch is a great touch. Just received this in the mail today:

Offline VivaGardner

• * Destiny Supporter
  • www.gboarding.com
« Reply #1914 on: Wed, 20 May 2015, 22:16:46 »
Does anyone else notice that the Black and Green Poison Warmaster is more "smoke" or transparent black, than if you compare it to say the Black Warmaster with Red Translucent Eyes or in the most recent order the G2 Black Poison Eyes or the black Raven with Poison face?  My Black and Green Poison, is more Smoke and Green... is it suppose to be like that?  It doesn't match the rest of the series which is a little disappointing (the G2 and the Raven are the rich black)

I absolutely love the White Warmaster with Red Eyes and the Black Warmaster with Red Eyes... my plan was to put this Black and Green Poison in the middle, but the cap material seems to be a little different.  It's much more transparent and the light shines through the cap, so I lose the effects on the eyes...

When I look at the pictures from the sale, it seems like it's a solid black with translucent eyes
« Last Edit: Wed, 20 May 2015, 22:21:08 by VivaGardner »
Even good dogs go wild

Offline Lokomotivet

• (⌐■_■)
« Reply #1915 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 03:05:19 »
Does anyone else notice that the Black and Green Poison Warmaster is more "smoke" or transparent black, than if you compare it to say the Black Warmaster with Red Translucent Eyes or in the most recent order the G2 Black Poison Eyes or the black Raven with Poison face?  My Black and Green Poison, is more Smoke and Green... is it suppose to be like that?  It doesn't match the rest of the series which is a little disappointing (the G2 and the Raven are the rich black)

I absolutely love the White Warmaster with Red Eyes and the Black Warmaster with Red Eyes... my plan was to put this Black and Green Poison in the middle, but the cap material seems to be a little different.  It's much more transparent and the light shines through the cap, so I lose the effects on the eyes...

When I look at the pictures from the sale, it seems like it's a solid black with translucent eyes

Yeah I was under the same impression that the body wasn't translucent. I asked Martin on Instagram just to be sure as the example picture looked a little bit transparent on the bottom part and he confirmed that it was semi-translucent or something like that.
Personally, I'm a sucker for non-transparent caps so I skipped the Black and Green Poison Warmaster.
| ISO |

Offline VivaGardner

• * Destiny Supporter
  • www.gboarding.com
« Reply #1916 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 08:13:30 »
Thanks for the clarification.  I didn't notice.  I have white LEDs, so it shines through more of the case than the eyes, so I was hoping for this one to be solid black.  No big deal, it's a great looking cap, I just was hoping for eye shine through
Even good dogs go wild

Offline martinyeah

« Reply #1917 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 12:29:04 »
Got my caps a few days ago, managed to take some pics. They really do go SUPER well with the Razer theme

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Hey GenKaan

Where did you get the Razer cap? I had been looking for that long long time!!!!!!!!!!

Offline martinyeah

« Reply #1918 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 12:37:49 »

Actually i like the "transparent black", mainly it can show the light:)

Solid black is also a good choice, but i want to try more different colors. LOL

Offline nightdriver

• life is like t. rex
« Reply #1919 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 14:11:13 »

yeah, i was expecting the eyes to shine through a lot more than they do like the black and red one.

then again, with the LED off, i can barely see the red eyes, whereas the green eyes are very apparent.

so, ideally, i'd like a darker black with more translucent green eyes to use illuminated places, and one with more opaque red eyes to use in non-illuminated situations.

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #1920 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 16:51:59 »
My woodland set has arrived - looks great and the eyes glow really well.  Shame I've only got one LED and it's dark so I had to hide it under a flash...

Thanks Martin :)
GMK Hyperfuse
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline VivaGardner

• * Destiny Supporter
  • www.gboarding.com
« Reply #1921 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 17:01:32 »

No worries, I just wasn't expecting the transparent black.  In my opinion, it doesn't look as good on my white LED board.  But that's a personal opinion, I was looking for a solid cap with green eye shine through, so no big deal.  I will try to post some more pictures of my collection

Actually i like the "transparent black", mainly it can show the light:)

Solid black is also a good choice, but i want to try more different colors. LOL
Even good dogs go wild

Offline GenKaan

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1922 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 18:24:09 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Hey GenKaan

Where did you get the Razer cap? I had been looking for that long long time!!!!!!!!!!

Razer was giving them away at DreamHack (and other events) but they had non left. Spoke with a guy working for them and few months later he hooked me up :)
Gave one away at Reddit 2 months ago, guess you missed that :/
« Last Edit: Fri, 22 May 2015, 03:11:09 by GenKaan »
|| @Home:: Shine 3 TKL (Mx Red / Deep Space)  || @Work:: G2Pro (Mx Clear / Dye Sub PBT) ||

Offline KnivesM

« Reply #1923 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 18:52:49 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Hey GenKaan

Razer was going them away at DreamHack (and other events) but they had non left. Spoke with a guy working for them and few months later he hooked me up :)
Gave one away at Reddit 2 months ago, guess you missed that :/
There was a promotion that you got one whenever you ordered one of their keyboards a while ago so plenty of people probably have them, I remember someone on here sold one with a bunch of novelty keycaps he had for sale.
[WTT] Bros | HWS | Nightcaps [WTTF] Bros | KBK/KWK | CC

LZ-FE                 Kpad           Poker II                   Leopold 980M          TGR Tris       TGR-Jane   
72g Vintage Blacks      Blacks            Blues                        Silent Pinks                Coming Soon™

Others
More
Leopold 750RT - Reds, Smart68 Coming Soon™, Steelseries 6Gv2 - Reds

Offline VivaGardner

• * Destiny Supporter
  • www.gboarding.com
« Reply #1924 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 19:31:58 »

:thumb:
Even good dogs go wild

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #1925 on: Sat, 23 May 2015, 03:37:14 »
Show Image

:thumb:

Where did you find a reverse Woodland?  That looks awesome!
GMK Hyperfuse
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline VivaGardner

• * Destiny Supporter
  • www.gboarding.com
« Reply #1926 on: Mon, 25 May 2015, 13:01:35 »

Even good dogs go wild

Offline calmfries

• Formerly CalvinXC
  • Broke af
« Reply #1927 on: Tue, 26 May 2015, 03:33:49 »

B87 | TGR 910 CE

Offline unipsykal

• ghostly lurker
« Reply #1928 on: Tue, 26 May 2015, 03:50:32 »
Show Image

Show Image

Looks great esp when the colors match, nice pics :)

Offline calmfries

• Formerly CalvinXC
  • Broke af
« Reply #1929 on: Tue, 26 May 2015, 03:57:05 »
Show Image

Show Image

Looks great esp when the colors match, nice pics :)
Thanks  ;)
B87 | TGR 910 CE

Offline VivaGardner

• * Destiny Supporter
  • www.gboarding.com
« Reply #1930 on: Tue, 26 May 2015, 16:40:11 »
Even good dogs go wild

Offline pizza_is_a_lie

• * Maker
  • ISO Master Race
    • Paradigm
« Reply #1931 on: Sun, 31 May 2015, 09:44:46 »
Anyone got a smoked Raven (like this one http://mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=1258) with a red backlit keyboard that they could take a pic of for me? Wanna see how it looks!

Offline SlightlierDoor

« Reply #1932 on: Mon, 01 June 2015, 01:19:35 »
Well this is great, I guess Geekhacks notifying just stopped working because I didn't know about this sale at all. I have the sale thread set to notify and I haven't received an email about it in months would have killed for those green ravens, ohh well something I'll never have.

Offline aznairjordan

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1933 on: Mon, 01 June 2015, 01:29:52 »
Well this is great, I guess Geekhacks notifying just stopped working because I didn't know about this sale at all. I have the sale thread set to notify and I haven't received an email about it in months would have killed for those green ravens, ohh well something I'll never have.

If you wanted a laser raven, I can sell it to you for what I paid for it + shipping. This does include the international shipping cost it took to get here though, so let me know if you're interested.
TGR Jane CE|FC660C|Orion V2
GMK Hyperfuse|GMK Olivetti|GMK Red Alert|Soulfree's Teal|GMK Cyan

Offline nightdriver

• life is like t. rex
« Reply #1934 on: Mon, 01 June 2015, 15:45:15 »
Anyone got a smoked Raven (like this one http://mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=1258) with a red backlit keyboard that they could take a pic of for me? Wanna see how it looks!

sorry for the potato, only have my phone with me at the moment

Offline GenKaan

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1935 on: Wed, 03 June 2015, 12:11:29 »
After some mishaps I finally got my limited edition :)

Offline martinyeah

« Reply #1936 on: Wed, 03 June 2015, 13:30:22 »
For quite a long time didnt updated Armor cap

Now let me introduce the "Armor cap V2"

Offline unipsykal

• ghostly lurker
« Reply #1937 on: Wed, 03 June 2015, 13:38:31 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Thats a lot of detail, impressive!

Offline pizza_is_a_lie

• * Maker
  • ISO Master Race
    • Paradigm
« Reply #1938 on: Wed, 03 June 2015, 14:31:18 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

...noice!

Offline Data

« Reply #1939 on: Wed, 03 June 2015, 14:56:44 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Pardon my drool.   :eek:

Offline calmfries

• Formerly CalvinXC
  • Broke af
Re: Hot Keys Talk (New Product updated on Jun 4)
« Reply #1940 on: Wed, 03 June 2015, 15:19:46 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Sorry Martin, I drooled on the table :p
B87 | TGR 910 CE

Offline pizza_is_a_lie

• * Maker
  • ISO Master Race
    • Paradigm
« Reply #1941 on: Wed, 03 June 2015, 15:20:49 »
The red one is mine!  :-*

Offline calmfries

• Formerly CalvinXC
  • Broke af
« Reply #1942 on: Wed, 03 June 2015, 15:21:46 »

The red one is mine!  :-*
All of it please... :p
B87 | TGR 910 CE

Offline iLuan

« Reply #1943 on: Wed, 03 June 2015, 17:31:22 »
There goes my wallet again. Just when I thought I was done.

Offline Data

« Reply #1944 on: Wed, 03 June 2015, 18:42:17 »
There goes my wallet again. Just when I thought I was done.
Ha! Yeah, I hope this sale isn't until July. But you're never really "done" when it comes to Hot Keys. Once you get your paws on one you're hooked for life.  :P

Offline Wobbly Bot

• * Destiny Supporter
  • I do photography sometimes
« Reply #1945 on: Wed, 03 June 2015, 18:59:28 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Oh man, that looks really polished. Great job!
RAMA M60-A - Zilents 65g Lubed

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #1946 on: Wed, 03 June 2015, 19:12:38 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

I'm very much a fan of this new design, there's certainly something about it that the V1 didn't have for me, specifically.

Offline Evo_Spec

• (╯°ヮ°)╯︵⌨
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1947 on: Thu, 04 June 2015, 02:30:25 »
Show Image

Dis green one, gemme it. NAO!

Awesome work martin, i hate and love you at the same time. These caps are so awesome but i don't want to keep spending money on caps lol
.                 .  
GON NerD TKL DTA Edition

Offline Frizer

« Reply #1948 on: Thu, 04 June 2015, 16:42:34 »

Offline 1swt2gs

• DOGE
« Reply #1949 on: Thu, 04 June 2015, 20:04:06 »
Hi all!

I just recently got into mechanical keyboards (specifically artisans) and had a quick question!

I have Green Cheese and Cream keycap set from Ducky and want some HKP keycaps.

From prior experience, its really hard to match artisan keycap colors to keycaps and make it flow together really well. Does anyone know if the colors are close and if they'll work together or have the same exact scheme and wouldn't mind posting pics?

Here is the keycap set I have and the keycaps in question (1,2, and 5).

« Last Edit: Thu, 04 June 2015, 20:05:42 by 1swt2gs »
Such artisan, many caps, very keyboard.

Always searching for Bro caps! 

1swt2gs classifieds!